Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon RPG's » Pokemon Ultra RPG » National Park

National Park Welcome to the URPG's National Park. This is the place to come if your a role-playing fanatic, because here at the Park, you RP your way towards catching more Pokemon!

Old 01-27-2010, 05:06 PM
Dog of Hellsing Offline
Witty

Send a message via AIM to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via MSN to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via Yahoo to Dog of Hellsing
Default Re: National Park Sign Up

Lol Silver, you're good to go.

And CoN, I lol'ed at your Trainer's name XD. And heh, you forgot that TTar was named after me? ;P I hope she proves more useful than my lazy butt lol.

^Rock Musical Bleach^
Old 01-29-2010, 05:18 PM
Scourge of Amaranth Offline
PE2K Website Staff

Send a message via AIM to Scourge of Amaranth

…I like how her physical description is longer than the personality section. Eh. Anyway, this is a character I’ll be using for a URPG fic, eventually…. May as well practice her a bit.

Name: Elle Quarles

Personality: Elle is a liar. The entire framework of her being is constructed around the fact that she hates telling straight-up truth. You ask her a question, and she will give an answer that conveys her genuine opinion, but will give that answer in such a round-about, fallacious, fabricated way that most people eat right up out of simple politeness. If it weren’t for the “Ehh?” factor in every other word out of her mouth, people wouldn’t even notice she was fibbing—and there was a period in her life during which she genuinely lied; it wasn’t pretty. As-is, people she talks to regularly have just learned not to question her; new acquaintances adapt eventually. She’s the sort of person that will eventually drive the other participant in the conversation to just smile, nod, and be confused.

Description: Elle is short, slight, and practically a walking sprite. No rhyme intended. She’s in the habit of wearing clothing that makes her look unnaturally weighed down—huge greatcoats, layers of scarves, extremely unnecessary amounts of bangles and dangly earrings… anything, really. Over all of this she drapes layer of belt upon layer of belt (in varying size, color, and shape), all of which have Pokéballs fastened down their length. This diminishes her form even further.

As to physical features… Elle tells people that she was once a redhead. This would be a lie. She was actually a golden blonde. Now, though, her hair is dyed a sable black—the sort of black that looks dull and washes out her face, not the car-oil-grease black that so many bad dye job victims seem to be sporting. Her skin might be pale, might not be; it’s hard to tell, as the only uncovered portion of her body is her face, the coloring of which, with its dark-brown (nearly black) eyes against the dark hair, looks like it belongs to a vitamin-D-deficient nerd. She generally sports a left-side-of-the-mouth smirk and crinkled eyebrows, and her forehead is particularly remarkable in that “What freakish wrinkles you have, my dear,” way.

Pokemon Captured:

Pokemon Natures:
Gengar – male – Calm
Miltank – female – Jolly
Slowbro – male – Sassy
Machamp – male – Quiet

Park Items: Dun have any yet. D:

EmBreon is the maple syrup to my slightly undercooked crepe
{URPG Stats}--{ASB Stats}--{Fanfiction}
khajmer = biffle
yoface = broham

thegalleonman: (8:37:28 PM) How sad.
thegalleonman: (8:37:37 PM) I'm amused.
Old 01-29-2010, 05:22 PM
Dog of Hellsing Offline
Witty

Send a message via AIM to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via MSN to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via Yahoo to Dog of Hellsing

I swear this made me lol. Anyways, you're accepted, go to the Park and do stuff :P.

^Rock Musical Bleach^
Old 01-29-2010, 10:18 PM
Kirethidae Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to Kirethidae Send a message via MSN to Kirethidae

Name: Kirethidae

Age: Looks around mid-twenties. Looks can be deceptive, however... Kirethidae doesn't tell you his age.

Personality: Kirethidae is very confident, yet not cocky. Vain, yet not rash. Arrogant and incredibly narcissistic, however, Kirethidae is also unnervingly calm and does not usually speak unless need be. Courageous and possessing a strong will, Kirethidae's main weakness is that he is stubborn and is never willing to give up. Also, despite maintaining a strong sense of self-control, Kirethidae is very powerful and lusts for destruction. If he chooses to, Kirethidae can unleash quite a baleful side of himself.
Other than that though, Kirethidae is usually a very awkward person to be around, as he is generally quite antisocial and misanthropic. Disliking the idea of having to be accompanied by a Ranger, sometimes Kirethidae can treat any sort of human companionship with distrust and disdain.

Description: Tall, standing at 6"3', Kirethidae is slender and yet quite well-built. Not the strongest physically, Kirethidae is not weak either. However, Kirethidae does not rely on physical strength much at all, instead preferring his Psychic powers. Born quite a powerful psychic, Kirethidae has honed his powers over the years, training with Xieleth extensively.
Kirethidae has long, flowing white hair, tied into a high, decorative ponytail. His facial features are quite masculine and his vivid violet eyes are rimmed with black eyeliner. A cream robe flows down his lean body, ending above his knees and elbows. Underneath the robe on his legs are baggy scarlet red legging-type-things-but-baggy-like-what-ninjas-sort-of-wear (I couldn't think of what to call them XD) and he wears psychically-warded, crimson bandages on his hands to protect himself from his own powers.

Park Items: PokéPlayer {1}, Absol Voice Disk {1}, Makuhita Voice Disk {1}, Riolu Voice Disk {1}, Hyper Ball {1}, Super Ball {4}, Park Ball {2}, Spicy Splendour Scent Spray {1}, Dreamily Dry Scent Spray {1}, Mystery Mist Scent Spray {1}, Full Heal {2}, Max Potion {2}

Pokemon Captured:

Spiritomb - Female - Impish

Absol - Female - Hasty

Pokemon Natures:

Xieleth - Espeon - Female - Calm

Masadriz - Sceptile - Male - Careful

Eldrian - Persian - Male - Adamant

Helvorga - Gliscor - Female - Bashful

Sindrayala - Dragonite - Female - Rash

Mokka - Raichu - Female - Naďve

Zaashalna - Absol - Female - Hasty

Perobatino - Glaceon - Male - Sassy

Stalfiki - Mismagius - Female - Impish

Vylei - Ninetales - Female - Calm

Last edited by Kirethidae; 03-30-2010 at 10:30 PM.
Old 01-31-2010, 04:35 PM
Bumblebee16 Offline

Send a message via AIM to Bumblebee16 Send a message via MSN to Bumblebee16 Send a message via Yahoo to Bumblebee16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirethidae View Post
Name: Kirethidae

Personality: Kirethidae is very confident, yet not cocky. Vain, yet not rash. Arrogant and incredibly narcissistic, however, Kirethidae is also unnervingly calm and does not usually speak unless need be. Courageous and possessing a strong will, Kirethidae's main weakness is that he is stubborn and is never willing to give up. Also, despite maintaining a strong sense of self-control, Kirethidae is very powerful and lusts for destruction. If he chooses to, Kirethidae can unleash quite a baleful side of himself.
Other than that though, Kirethidae is usually a very awkward person to be around, as he is generally quite antisocial and misanthropic. Disliking the idea of having to be accompanied by a Ranger, sometimes Kirethidae can treat any sort of human companionship with distrust and disdain.

Description: Tall, standing at 6"3', Kirethidae is slender and yet quite well-built. Not the strongest physically, Kirethidae is not weak either. However, Kirethidae does not rely on physical strength much at all, instead preferring his Psychic powers. Born quite a powerful psychic, Kirethidae has honed his powers over the years, training with Xieleth extensively.
Kirethidae has long, flowing white hair, tied into a high, decorative ponytail. His facial features are quite masculine and his vivid violet eyes are rimmed with black eyeliner. A cream robe flows down his lean body, ending above his knees and elbows. Underneath the robe on his legs are baggy scarlet red legging-type-things-but-baggy-like-what-ninjas-sort-of-wear (I couldn't think of what to call them XD) and he wears psychically-warded, crimson bandages on his hands to protect himself from his own powers.

Park Items: PokéPlayer {1}, Absol Voice Disk {1}, Hyper Ball {1}, Super Ball {1}, Park Ball {3}

Pokemon Captured: N/A

Pokemon Natures:

Xieleth - Espeon - Female - Calm

Masadriz - Sceptile - Male - Careful

Eldrian - Persian - Male - Adamant

Helvorga - Gliscor - Female - Bashful

Sindrayala - Dragonite - Female - Rash

Taraera - Swellow - Female - Sassy

You are good to go, have fun in the park ^^

Old 01-31-2010, 09:27 PM
TsukiKaiki64 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to TsukiKaiki64 Send a message via Yahoo to TsukiKaiki64

My Ranger bio!!

Name: Ash Adam Dalca

Personality: Bubbly; hyperatcive; childish; friendly; humorous; sweet. Those are some of the best words to describe the older brother of Rowan Dalca. Complete opposites, the two of them. One loud and friendly, the other quiet and rude. Ash is the friendly one.

Description: Dark red hair that hangs straight to his shoulders, gold-flecked pale eyes and dark, Romanian skin. He is thin, lean, and quite tall. He normaly wears a pale gold leather jacket with a simple white t-shirt and faded jeans. He loves to wear his Skorupi necklace.

Pokemon Natures:
Rosie the Naiive Mismagius (F)
Glace the Gentle Glaceon (M)
Mister the Naughty Sudowoodo (M)
More later

Paired with my love, the incredibly awesome and amazingly fantastic Shock <3
Black and White Teams

Black FC: Alexa, 5243 2120 8993

Last edited by TsukiKaiki64; 02-01-2010 at 01:16 AM.
Old 01-31-2010, 09:48 PM
Bumblebee16 Offline

Send a message via AIM to Bumblebee16 Send a message via MSN to Bumblebee16 Send a message via Yahoo to Bumblebee16

Quote:
Originally Posted by TsukiKaiki64 View Post
My Ranger bio!!

Name: Ash Adam Dalca

Personality: Bubbly; hyperatcive; childish; friendly; humorous; sweet. Those are some of the best words to describe the older brother of Rowan Dalca. Complete opposites, the two of them. One loud and friendly, the other quiet and rude. Ash is the friendly one.

Description: Dark red hair that hangs straight to his shoulders, gold-flecked pale eyes and dark, Romanian skin. He is thin, lean, and quite tall. He normaly wears a pale gold leather jacket with a simple white t-shirt and faded jeans. He loves to wear his Skorupi

Pokemon Natures:
Rosie the Naiive Mismagius (F)
Glace the Gentle Glaceon (M)
Mister the Naughty Sudowoodo (M)
More later

Congrats on making it here, you are accepted!

Old 02-01-2010, 02:23 AM
Eeveedude Offline

Send a message via AIM to Eeveedude
Default My Safari Zone (>D) Stats!

Name: Jake T. Hanson
Personality: Jake is a cool dude. He can be random at times, but is very calculated concerning his thoughts and opinions of things. Jake get's all the ladies but he has a hard time getting past the "friend" phase. Perhaps it's because he's to nice and funny for anyone to take him seriously. Perhaps they don't like his sarcasm. Perhaps they don't like his deoderant. He doesn't really care though. His main goal in Highschool is to get good grades and save the partying for college. ;D
Description: Jake doesn't like blending in and looking neutral but he's sorta worried about what his parents would say if he looked different so he tends to wear more preppy clothing. Folded long sleeves, bright t-shirts, plaid shorts. His dark brown hair is usually fashioned into a mild faux-hawk. His bright blueish-green eyes a supah sexy too. When it's sunny he wears his Pilot shades which make him look like a spy kid. He likes the thought that people think he's a spy so he tends to wear them in buildings sometimes too.
Pokemon Captured:
~Bronzor, NG, Calm
~Rhyhorn, F, Sassy
Places I've traveled in the National Park:
-Mt. Deckbi
Pokemon Natures: In my stats
Park Items: In my stats

Last edited by Eeveedude; 06-19-2011 at 11:45 AM.
Old 02-01-2010, 02:34 AM
Bumblebee16 Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eeveedude View Post
Name: Lance Ivan

Personality: Lance Ivan is a cheerful and sometimes hyper trainer. When Lance is with his friends, he is super hyper and rarely shuts up. When he's with someone he dosn't know, he is super shy. He generally tries to put others before himself. He is very cautious when it comes to using items. If his pokemon were in dire need however, he wouldn’t think twice before healing them. Lance is sort of lazy but when a competition arises he will almost always be up to the challenge.

In short, Lance's personality is all over the place. =P

Description: Here. Lance is 5’10” and wears Bright T-shirts, blue and gray plaid shorts and flip flops.

Pokemon Captured: ---

Pokemon Natures: I also have these in my URPG Stats.
~Espeon: Calm
~Ursaring: Jolly
~Leafeon: Adamant
Park Items: More to come after the FFFA Cash Explosian
You are approved, have fun in the park

Old 02-01-2010, 01:13 PM
Sec Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to Sec

My ranger profile. It's basically the same as my normal one but as a ranger Sec wears a different outfit xD
Name: Sec
Personality: Sec is usually very obnoxious and happy, never letting anything get to him. He's very good at rationalizing situations and therefore is usually correct when it comes to making decisions. Sec appears to always be the carefree, no care in the world, kind of guy but really he's sweet and knows what is really important.
Description:Sec has long(about 2 inches past the ears) bleach blonde emo hair with black streaks. He has about an average build, snowy blue eyes, and he's always chewing on a needle from a pine tree. His clothing usually consist of jeans an a dark green ranger's jacket and hat.
Pokemon Captured: None yet :[
Pokemon Natures: Marowak - Hardy, Togekiss - Calm, Flygon - Calm
Park Items: 2 Max Potions, 2 Full Heals, 4 Park Balls, 5 Super Balls
Old 02-02-2010, 04:25 AM
Iridium Offline

Send a message via AIM to Iridium Send a message via MSN to Iridium

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sec View Post
My ranger profile. It's basically the same as my normal one but as a ranger Sec wears a different outfit xD
Name: Sec
Personality: Sec is usually very obnoxious and happy, never letting anything get to him. He's very good at rationalizing situations and therefore is usually correct when it comes to making decisions. Sec appears to always be the carefree, no care in the world, kind of guy but really he's sweet and knows what is really important.
Description:Sec has long(about 2 inches past the ears) bleach blonde emo hair with black streaks. He has about an average build, snowy blue eyes, and he's always chewing on a needle from a pine tree. His clothing usually consist of jeans an a dark green ranger's jacket and hat.
Pokemon Captured: None yet :[
Pokemon Natures: Marowak - Hardy, Togekiss - Calm, Flygon - Calm
Park Items: 2 Max Potions, 2 Full Heals, 4 Park Balls, 5 Super Balls
You don't need to mention your items and Pokemon Captured (since you won't be capturing any as a ranger anwyay ) as a Ranger. Everything else is fine, approved.

<3
Old 02-03-2010, 05:47 AM
FireflyK Offline
Five by Five

Send a message via AIM to FireflyK

Name: Drin

Personality: Perhaps the most immediately noticable thing about Drin is her attitude. Someone who spotted Drin from a distance might think she was unintelligent or ditzy, since her face often tends to be blank. Up close, however, there's something about her that hints at more layers- skeptical, vaguely condescending layers. Drin tends to look at those around her through jade-colored glasses, with an attitude that most people are incompetent until proven otherwise.

While Drin's no extrovert, she's quite good with people. She's an accomplished liar, and can realistically pretend to be all sorts of different types of person, without many being able to catch her faking it. Generally speaking, Drin isn't actively aggressive, but she certainly doesn't have a hero(ine) complex- unless she empathizes with or likes someone she sees who is in trouble, she'll simply walk on by without helping. Drin has somewhat of a soft spot for children, but it's not that she particularly likes them, she simply is disgusted by those who pick on the weak- and hates the spectacle of mourning and fussing over any kids who are killed or injured. Of course, this soft spot mostly only extends to physical or psychological harm, she'd be more amused than annoyed if she saw someone robbing a kid.

Her true soft spot is for dog-Pokemon, of which she owns three and would love to get more. Drin would certainly rescue any dog-'mon in harm's path, and woe to those who abuse one when she's around.

When it comes to men, Drin is distinctly uninterested in the majority, although they tend to often be drawn to her, since she's rather striking. Somehow, even dressed down and trying to blend in, something about her stands out. Of course, this is no surprise to those who know her well, since Drin's rather unusual and extremely confident, and tends to carry herself more boldly than most women. While Drin currently is attempting to get a training technique related job within Team Rocket, or a sale/spying job, she's sworn off stealing, since that could sully her chances of getting the job. If she's publically recognized as a Rocket thief, after all, she can't do a job that involves getting along well with the public!

Currently, Drin's on vacation looking to expand her team and get away from her irritating Rocket partner. Thus why she's at the national park, seeking to expand her team.

Description: Drin's hair is dyed black and hangs a bit below her shoulders. She's somewhat on the tall side for a woman, at about 5'6/5'7 or so- enough to look down at the average woman of 5'3/5'4, but not unusually tall. While she rarely wears high heels since they're impractical, Drin does tend to dress well. She's not extremely girly, for the most part, but she always looks well put together, as though she shops at high-end department stores. Aside from her dyed hair, she sometimes lets her spark of youth show through by wearing something a bit more 'young'.

Pokemon Captured: None

Pokemon Natures:
Poochyena, "Precious", Mild
Houndour, "Beloved", Hardy
Manectric, "Spike", Serious
Gastly, "Shinigami", Quirky

Park Items:
3 Parkballs
1 Superball
1 Hyperball
1 Full Heal

ETA: Thanks iridium =)

My hands have yet to build a village, have yet to find water in the barren desert, have yet to plant a flower, and I have yet to find the path that leads me... I have not loved enough, but the wind and the sun are still on my face.

I have yet to sow green fields, yet to raise a city, yet to plant a grapevine on each chalky hill... There is so much to build and so much to be, and my love is just beginning.

Last edited by FireflyK; 02-03-2010 at 06:41 AM.
Old 02-03-2010, 06:00 AM
Iridium Offline

Send a message via AIM to Iridium Send a message via MSN to Iridium

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireflyK View Post
Name: Drin

<big blocks of text>
Approved, head over to the Shop now and get some items ^^

<3
Old 02-05-2010, 10:44 PM
ragnarok0422 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Send a message via AIM to ragnarok0422 Send a message via Yahoo to ragnarok0422

Ranger profile [Finally decided to make it... > . <]

~ Name ~
Alpha

~ Age ~

~ Gender ~
Male

~ Personality ~
He is the kind of ranger that makes sure that all Pokemon that come near them are either battled or caught, depending on the trainer’s decision. He has some keen senses that can surely help the trainer wherever they are in the different outposts. Though he doesn’t suggest anything to the trainer whenever the trainer is engaged in a battle, that’s because it’s his job to make sure that the trainer does his best in capturing the Pokemon all by themselves. He also makes sure that no violations of orders will occur during the trainer’s stay at the outposts. With the help of his Pokemon, the trainer will be guided safely inside the park.

~ Description ~
Like this:

OMG Click meh!

~ Pokemon Natures ~
Alakazam [Gentle]
Metagross [Careful]
Scizor [Serious]

|| VPP Stats || URPG Stats || ASB Stats || Pokedex Project Stats || URPG Ranger Log ||
~ Credit to myself for making the Finnel avvie & banner! ~
Old 02-05-2010, 10:48 PM
Bumblebee16 Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by ragnarok0422 View Post
Ranger profile [Finally decided to make it... > . <]

~ Name ~
Alpha

~ Age ~

~ Gender ~
Male

~ Personality ~
He is the kind of ranger that makes sure that all Pokemon that come near them are either battled or caught, depending on the trainer’s decision. He has some keen senses that can surely help the trainer wherever they are in the different outposts. Though he doesn’t suggest anything to the trainer whenever the trainer is engaged in a battle, that’s because it’s his job to make sure that the trainer does his best in capturing the Pokemon all by themselves. He also makes sure that no violations of orders will occur during the trainer’s stay at the outposts. With the help of his Pokemon, the trainer will be guided safely inside the park.

~ Description ~
Like this:

OMG Click meh!

~ Pokemon Natures ~
Alakazam [Gentle]
Metagross [Careful]
Scizor [Serious]
You are good to go, keep the park safe :]