Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Anime/Movies/Manga

Pokemon: Anime/Movies/Manga Talk about the Pokemon anime, movies and manga. NOTE: It's possible that there may be discussions in here that may spoil something for you if you haven't seen that episode/movie/manga before. Please use the spoiler code when appropriate.

Old 06-18-2009, 02:37 PM
Pokemon Ultimatum Offline
Experienced Trainer

Default What do you wish would happen in the Pokemon anime?

what something you really wish would happen in pokemon? like for instence I wish misty would come back and stay for the rest of the seires something like that>
Old 06-20-2009, 03:32 AM
Pokemon Trainer Sarah Offline
Expecto Patronum!

Send a message via AIM to Pokemon Trainer Sarah Send a message via MSN to Pokemon Trainer Sarah
Default Re: what do you wish of happening in the pokemon anime?

Yeah, that'd be mine too.
And that they'd scrap contests and come up with something better that Misty could participate in. =]

And also Ash should get his first 5 Pokemon back and travel with them instead.
Old 06-20-2009, 03:40 AM
Gokudera-Kun Offline

Send a message via AIM to Gokudera-Kun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokemon Trainer Sarah View Post
And that they'd scrap contests and come up with something better that Misty could participate in. =]

That's one of my biggest pet peeves about that anime. You fall in love with these Pokemon and then Ash loses whatever league he is currently in. He says all this stuff about how he is going to get stronger, but then he abandons all of his Pokemon. I miss Snorlax. ;_;

Basically I want things to be the way they were in The First 3 Seasons. Where the girl was unique enough to draw attention without having to participate in Contests.

VPP: Giratina, Level100 @ 4,554
Old 06-20-2009, 06:29 AM
ashketchum Offline

Send a message via ICQ to ashketchum

Well, I have a lot. I wish that Misty would come back, yes, but I also want Ash to continue meeting new people as he's been doing and travel with them. He and Brock helps new Trainers or Coordinators such as May or Dawn develop. I'd also like Ash to use these six Pokemon in a League to win it all: Pikachu - Charizard - Bulbasaur - Squirtle - Pidgeot - Tyranitar (His old Larvitar Evolved :P). It doesn't end there... I want them have Pikachu the way he used to be. I mean, he is still awesome, but he definitely isn't the same.
Old 06-20-2009, 01:04 PM
ssquaderi Offline
Experienced Trainer

i really want ash to find a companion that is a boy (other than brock).

another 1 is maybe find another trainer that is a gym leader like misty and brock and they leave the gym and decide to travel with ash.
Old 06-20-2009, 03:45 PM
Ah Beng I the Pikabeng Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyurgh View Post
That's one of my biggest pet peeves about that anime. You fall in love with these Pokemon and then Ash loses whatever league he is currently in. He says all this stuff about how he is going to get stronger, but then he abandons all of his Pokemon. I miss Snorlax. ;_;

Basically I want things to be the way they were in The First 3 Seasons. Where the girl was unique enough to draw attention without having to participate in Contests.
In the anime, you can only carry 6 Pokemon with you at a time. And no matter what, they'll never get back to the level Misty once was. They fail at being unique. And Misty doesn't seem the type to participate in Contests. In general.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssquaderi View Post
i really want ash to find a companion that is a boy (other than brock).

another 1 is maybe find another trainer that is a gym leader like misty and brock and they leave the gym and decide to travel with ash.
There was one called Tracey Sketchit before. :|

Gym Leader? Hmm, could do with that though.
Old 06-21-2009, 11:11 AM
ashketchum Offline

Send a message via ICQ to ashketchum

For some weird reason, I'd like to see Ash and Gary or Ash and Richie to travel together. I know it is the same two characters who has been introduced to the series, but still. It would be different. Then they could meet someone on the way. Brock and Misty should be in a couple of episodes too.

I don't think Misty is the type of person who would participate in Pokemon Contests either.
Old 06-21-2009, 11:27 AM
Gokudera-Kun Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ah Beng I The Pikabeng
In the anime, you can only carry 6 Pokemon with you at a time. And no matter what, they'll never get back to the level Misty once was. They fail at being unique. And Misty doesn't seem the type to participate in Contests. In general.
Yeah, but there's also the Pokemon Box. He could just as easily go to a Pokemon Center(he seems to be in one all the time) and access the box, like when he was back in Kanto for the Battle Frontier.

I don't know about the Misty thing. She did those water shows. So at the very least the Wallace Cup would roll around and that would be one of those rare "Misty is the star" moments.(Remember that contest with the Pokedolls and the Jessie and such?) I totally see her doing at least that one contest.

Old 06-21-2009, 12:50 PM
Elite Trainer (Level 4)

Quote:
Yeah, but there's also the Pokemon Box. He could just as easily go to a Pokemon Center(he seems to be in one all the time) and access the box, like when he was back in Kanto for the Battle Frontier.
Well, they're trying to promote the Pokemon of the respective generations. What do you expect? :|

Wait for more remakes and you'll see Ash using Pokemon that debuted in older generations more often.

Quote:
I don't know about the Misty thing. She did those water shows. So at the very least the Wallace Cup would roll around and that would be one of those rare "Misty is the star" moments.(Remember that contest with the Pokedolls and the Jessie and such?) I totally see her doing at least that one contest.
I said IN GENERAL. >_> I knew she'd participate in that contest, with all those water Pokemon and all. She'd be participating in just about as many contests as Ash. Which isn't a lot.

Last edited by Ah Beng I the Pikabeng; 06-21-2009 at 12:52 PM.
Old 06-21-2009, 12:53 PM
Gokudera-Kun Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ah Beng I the Pikabeng View Post
Well, they're trying to promote the Pokemon of the respective generations. What do you expect? :|

Wait for more remakes and you'll see Ash using Pokemon that debuted in older generations more often.

I said IN GENERAL. >_> I knew she'd participate in that contest, with all those water Pokemon and all. She'd be participating in just about as many contests as Ash. Which isn't a lot.
Oh, didn't see the "in general".

:o Ashketchum has a good point. I forgot about Richie. Sparky > Ash's Pikachu. He should be the star, those Chronicles episode were pretty cool. Another thing I would like to see.

Old 06-21-2009, 03:18 PM
Elite Trainer (Level 4)

Quote:
Oh, didn't see the "in general".

:o Ashketchum has a good point. I forgot about Richie. Sparky > Ash's Pikachu. He should be the star, those Chronicles episode were pretty cool. Another thing I would like to see.
I think it'd actually be better if rivals went their separate ways and only crossed paths once a while. Otherwise they'd bicker all day and neglect their training.
Old 06-22-2009, 04:20 AM
Atropos Offline
Master Trainer

The girl characters are just completely stupid now. May was pushing it, and I just hate Dawn. Misty was amazing. I remember the episode that Misty left. I cried...I cried when Arbok and Weezing left, too. I wasn't really heartbroken about Brock leaving for the short period of time.

Anyways, I think that they should bring the level of...I want to say "seriousness"... back into the show. In the early episodes, characters could get hurt, stranded, angry, and the characters' reactions were more realistic. Now everyone's all extra happy. Here's a made-up example.

OLDER EPISODE
Ash-What are we going to do since we're stuck in a sunken ship?
Misty-I don't know? Why are you asking me? This place freaks me out.

NEW EPISODE
Ash-Aw gee, I think that we're stuck in a ship underwater!
Dawn-It's OK, we'll make it out through the power of friendship!

You know what I mean?
Old 06-22-2009, 02:50 PM
Elite Trainer (Level 4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigboned911 View Post
The girl characters are just completely stupid now. May was pushing it, and I just hate Dawn. Misty was amazing. I remember the episode that Misty left. I cried...I cried when Arbok and Weezing left, too. I wasn't really heartbroken about Brock leaving for the short period of time.

Anyways, I think that they should bring the level of...I want to say "seriousness"... back into the show. In the early episodes, characters could get hurt, stranded, angry, and the characters' reactions were more realistic. Now everyone's all extra happy. Here's a made-up example.

OLDER EPISODE
Ash-What are we going to do since we're stuck in a sunken ship?
Misty-I don't know? Why are you asking me? This place freaks me out.

NEW EPISODE
Ash-Aw gee, I think that we're stuck in a ship underwater!
Dawn-It's OK, we'll make it out through the power of friendship!

You know what I mean?
It's to make it more child-friendly. The target audience is children after all, so this is only understandable. Of course, the older you are, the more annoying it'd be, but you've got no choice but to bear with it.
Old 06-22-2009, 04:36 PM
Loyal Kingdra Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to Loyal Kingdra

I'm a boy, but lets be honest. Misty leaving was epic fail. She should come back right like now
Old 06-22-2009, 04:37 PM
Vaughn Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 9)

Send a message via AIM to Vaughn Send a message via Yahoo to Vaughn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokemon Trainer Sarah View Post

Like a surfing contest with Water Pokemon!

Hit me up on AIM: neuroticnero

vpp | urpg | pol