Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Interactive Center » Pokemon Battling Center

Pokemon Battling Center Find an opponent to battle on Pokemon Black/White, Pokemon HeartGold/SoulSilver, Pokemon Diamond/Pearl/Platinum or Pokemon Online. Join a clan or tournament here.

Closed Thread

Old 06-20-2009, 08:45 PM
Broderick Offline

Send a message via AIM to Broderick Send a message via MSN to Broderick
Default New Event Jirachi

Hey, I'm not sure if there's one of these already made, I just checked the battling center, and there wasn't, but maybe there's one in Pokemon Discussion... but w/e. Besides the point.
What I want to ask is: can we use the event Jirachi in wi-fi battles? Especially for those like me who pokesav their mons *completely legit stats, for the record*, can we put Draco Meteor on there?
Or is it considered an illegal moveset? I know there are event moves such as Wish Blissey and Hypno, and Spacial Rend Darkrai, but I just wanted this cleared up for me, as well as anybody else who is pondering this.
Old 06-20-2009, 11:41 PM
pein11 Offline
Elite Trainer

Default Re: New Event Jirachi

Yeah I was wondering the same thing, but I think you can since its still Jirachi, the move didnt change the stats in anyway, so I dont know, Im guessing you can.

Platinum fc: 3609-7080-3514
My other Platinum fc:5327 8103 3491.
IGN:Lucas
Old 06-21-2009, 12:22 AM
Joel Offline

Send a message via Yahoo to Joel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broderick View Post
Hey, I'm not sure if there's one of these already made, I just checked the battling center, and there wasn't, but maybe there's one in Pokemon Discussion... but w/e. Besides the point.
What I want to ask is: can we use the event Jirachi in wi-fi battles? Especially for those like me who pokesav their mons *completely legit stats, for the record*, can we put Draco Meteor on there?
Or is it considered an illegal moveset? I know there are event moves such as Wish Blissey and Hypno, and Spacial Rend Darkrai, but I just wanted this cleared up for me, as well as anybody else who is pondering this.
Quote:
Originally Posted by pein11 View Post
Yeah I was wondering the same thing, but I think you can since its still Jirachi, the move didnt change the stats in anyway, so I dont know, Im guessing you can.
I have one that is cloned, but in all other ways is legit. It can be used on wi-fi, and will still both know, and be able to use the move Draco Meteor. The NZ Jirachi is lso able to be used on Pokemon Battle Revolution wi-fi. I have checked both. If it is banned, it is banned due to site request for a level playing field in tourneys.

On a side note, it has a Classic Ribbon, so no GTS trading for one. If you recieve one there it is a hack.

I also occasionally do wifi battles.
Old 06-21-2009, 12:34 AM
Broderick Offline

Send a message via AIM to Broderick Send a message via MSN to Broderick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skippy the Great View Post
I have one that is cloned, but in all other ways is legit. It can be used on wi-fi, and will still both know, and be able to use the move Draco Meteor. The NZ Jirachi is lso able to be used on Pokemon Battle Revolution wi-fi. I have checked both. If it is banned, it is banned due to site request for a level playing field in tourneys.

On a side note, it has a Classic Ribbon, so no GTS trading for one. If you recieve one there it is a hack.
Good to know.
Thanks Skippy for clearing that up. Maybe I'll get a hold of one later.
Old 06-21-2009, 12:41 AM
Joel Offline

Send a message via Yahoo to Joel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broderick View Post
Good to know.
Thanks Skippy for clearing that up. Maybe I'll get a hold of one later.
I have an ut Modest one with Hidden Power Ground. Go to my trade thread to talk more with e about this if you want one (I also have a Jolly one).

I also occasionally do wifi battles.
Closed Thread