Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Interactive Center » Pokemon Battling Center

Pokemon Battling Center Find an opponent to battle on Pokemon Black/White, Pokemon HeartGold/SoulSilver, Pokemon Diamond/Pearl/Platinum or Pokemon Online. Join a clan or tournament here.

Closed Thread

Old 08-29-2009, 02:14 PM
Void Offline

Default Re: The Clan Index

Quote:
Clan Standings
1st
Unlimited Smash Brawlers [ 1 ]
The Laughing Man’s Society for Scrupulous Individuals [ 1 ]

2nd
Brink of Insanity [ 0 ]
The Psychotic Organization [ 0 ]
Team Aqua WiFi Corps [ 0 ]
Project Swift [ 0 ]
No Intelligence Necessary [ 0 ]

3rd
The Eon Clan [ -1 ]
Just saying, Teo, I think you should change that to "The 5th Dimension". :x
Old 08-29-2009, 08:22 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teo View Post
Where to start! First off if you see a new clan starting out...DON'T POST IN THERE, if it looks unorganized, due to the fact the most of you are going to say it in a rude and spam like manner. Next time I see ANY member do that, they'll be given an infraction. NEXT, if a clan looks unorganized, then chances are that it's not going to be around too long to gather members, so in turn, it doesn't get approved or made official as it were. Thus it will die, and the thread will be eventually locked.

Now! Everything is updated in the Clan Index. =9
I think you should already give people infraction for posting negative things on other peoples clan pages. its really hard to start a clan and if your new to the site and your not use to the basic clan format its even harder. i try to pm people with suggestion that might help their clan from failing or what they can do to make to make it a look a little better. it bothers me to no ends when i see people just leave rude comments because they dont like the format, or the name or whatever. I say if they dont like it dont post. Most of the time its the same people who do it, i dont see why they should even get a warning at this points since theyve been doing it for awhile.

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List

Old 08-29-2009, 09:17 PM
Dynamik Offline

Send a message via AIM to Dynamik Send a message via MSN to Dynamik Send a message via Skype™ to Dynamik

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teo View Post
NEXT, if a clan looks unorganized, then chances are that it's not going to be around too long to gather members, so in turn, it doesn't get approved or made official as it were. Thus it will die, and the thread will be eventually locked.
Still, if you let that happen, the forum would be spam filled and cluttered. I'm sure locking threads and such works out, but wouldn't it be easier if mods just approve certain clans that don't look bad? It seems to work perfectly fine on the Art Boards. Think about it, if a clueless Pe2k newb comes to the forum and makes these clan threads, they already start out with a horrible first impression. No one likes a spammer in their threads, why would they like one on their forum?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Shadow Lord View Post
I think you should already give people infraction for posting negative things on other peoples clan pages. its really hard to start a clan and if your new to the site and your not use to the basic clan format its even harder. i try to pm people with suggestion that might help their clan from failing or what they can do to make to make it a look a little better. it bothers me to no ends when i see people just leave rude comments because they dont like the format, or the name or whatever. I say if they dont like it dont post. Most of the time its the same people who do it, i dont see why they should even get a warning at this points since theyve been doing it for awhile.
Please, stop being butthurt. If they can't follow the damn sticky POSTED AT THE TOP OF THE FORUM, then they deserve to be flamed at. It only proves my point that they need to be approved by a moderator before they get a chance to post a piece of garbage that'll clog up the Battling Center. By the way, learn English before you try and argue. Thanks.

Credit to FD!
Old 08-29-2009, 10:11 PM
The Politoed Hunter Offline
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dynamik View Post
Still, if you let that happen, the forum would be spam filled and cluttered. I'm sure locking threads and such works out, but wouldn't it be easier if mods just approve certain clans that don't look bad? It seems to work perfectly fine on the Art Boards. Think about it, if a clueless Pe2k newb comes to the forum and makes these clan threads, they already start out with a horrible first impression. No one likes a spammer in their threads, why would they like one on their forum?

Please, stop being butthurt. If they can't follow the damn sticky POSTED AT THE TOP OF THE FORUM, then they deserve to be flamed at. It only proves my point that they need to be approved by a moderator before they get a chance to post a piece of garbage that'll clog up the Battling Center. By the way, learn English before you try and argue. Thanks.
He's Mexican, iirc.
Old 08-29-2009, 10:17 PM
Dynamik Offline

Send a message via AIM to Dynamik Send a message via MSN to Dynamik Send a message via Skype™ to Dynamik

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Politoed Hunter View Post
He's Mexican, iirc.
And I'm Asian. What's your point? This is an English speaking forum, therefor, you've got to know English.

Credit to FD!
Old 08-30-2009, 01:16 AM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Quote:

hahaha im not trying to argue with you. im a leader of successful clan, i try to help people out to avoid people like you..further more i dont have a clue as to who you even are or what your problem is. I know one thing though, your not a mod, and you have no right to tell people anything about their clan. Leave that to the mods and try to show a little more tact when responding, your actions only make you look bad. Also when your trying to make a point about following the rules of the forum, you might think about not breaking them as you write it by flamming and spamming all over this forum.

Old 08-30-2009, 01:58 AM
Dynamik Offline

Quote:
hahaha im not trying to argue with you. im a leader of successful clan, i try to help people out to avoid people like you..further more i dont have a clue as to who you even are or what your problem is. I know one thing though, your not a mod, and you have no right to tell people anything about their clan. Leave that to the mods and try to show a little more tact when responding, your actions only make you look bad. Also when your trying to make a point about following the rules of the forum, you might think about not breaking them as you write it by flamming and spamming all over this forum.
Hold on, you're stating that you aren't arguing with me, yet you contradict my points? You're correct, I'm not a mod, but I know damn well that articulating my conception is definitely passed on this forum. I tend on continuing that method of modulation to accommodate this forum. You say that I have no right to tell others anything about their clan, yet if they can't follow the directions and there aren't any moderators around, who will? And you allege that MY actions make myself look bad. In much hilarity, you must admit how much that contravenes yourself. I mean, you're can't even use correct grammar and then you comment my own actions? In all seriousness, QUIT BEING A HYPOCRITE. There's a difference between flamming and an argument. Learn it. Your move, Mr. [Insert Generic Username Here]

Credit to FD!
Old 08-30-2009, 03:22 AM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Quote:
Hold on, you're stating that you aren't arguing with me, yet you contradict my points? You're correct, I'm not a mod, but I know damn well that articulating my conception is definitely passed on this forum. I tend on continuing that method of modulation to accommodate this forum. You say that I have no right to tell others anything about their clan, yet if they can't follow the directions and there aren't any moderators around, who will? And you allege that MY actions make myself look bad. In much hilarity, you must admit how much that contravenes yourself. I mean, you're can't even use correct grammar and then you comment my own actions? In all seriousness, QUIT BEING A HYPOCRITE. There's a difference between flamming and an argument. Learn it. Your move, Mr. [Insert Generic Username Here]
hahaha you dont get it. its not my turn, their is no match. Your wrong, read what teo said stay away from new clans with your rude comment. you've already lost. Just except it and stop being rude to people who are trying to do something that you haven't. Also for the record im not a hypocrite, my action speak louder then words, plenty of people will back that up. Their are always mods around, here read what teo wrote

if you see a new clan starting out...DON'T POST IN THERE, if it looks unorganized, due to the fact the most of you are going to say it in a rude and spam like manner. Next time I see ANY member do that, they'll be given an infraction. NEXT, if a clan looks unorganized, then chances are that it's not going to be around too long to gather members, so in turn, it doesn't get approved or made official as it were. Thus it will die, and the thread will be eventually locked.

the end.

Old 08-30-2009, 05:06 AM
Mystery The Fated Offline

DSL leave them alone. They try to throw around "big" words yet fail to see the ever so small truth that they were in the wrong from the begining. I guess you would have said our clan looked terrible. That's just the vague reality and you see only with your eyes. Clans aren't all about apperances. Our clan is the most active clan pe2k has ever seen. In two threads at that. Yet our front page wasn't even close to the best. In reality, the only reason our page looks as it does now is because I took it upon myself to type out EVERYTHING from this side kick phone. Yet you probably saw us, or should I say see us as a failure. That decisive decision making will be your own down fall. You'd best learn how things work around here before you go around trying to judge. A bad start only leaves room for improvement, learning and growing. Welcome to the reality of pe2k. Im confident I don't follow all my clans rules or even pe2ks rules at that. Yet you yourself trample on the rules with no regards for any higher ups whatsoever. I looked at your clans rules and it clearly stated respect all persons inside and out of this thread yet, you, having no care, no remorse, no sympathy for anyone other than your pitiful self. Your a fine one to talk about not following directions there sir. For the record, seeing as you wanted an argument, you got one and lost to that hypocrite and bad spelling guy<_<

I hate smug uncaring people who think they're better than everyone. I tend to just drop them down a notch when I see such disregard for others efforts. And if words don't work, im always happy to prove my point in various other resortments.
Old 08-30-2009, 05:53 AM
Broderick Offline

Send a message via AIM to Broderick Send a message via MSN to Broderick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystery The Apathetic View Post
DSL leave them alone. They try to throw around "big" words yet fail to see the ever so small truth that they were in the wrong from the begining. I guess you would have said our clan looked terrible. That's just the vague reality and you see only with your eyes. Clans aren't all about apperances. Our clan is the most active clan pe2k has ever seen. In two threads at that. Yet our front page wasn't even close to the best. In reality, the only reason our page looks as it does now is because I took it upon myself to type out EVERYTHING from this side kick phone. Yet you probably saw us, or should I say see us as a failure. That decisive decision making will be your own down fall. You'd best learn how things work around here before you go around trying to judge. A bad start only leaves room for improvement, learning and growing. Welcome to the reality of pe2k. Im confident I don't follow all my clans rules or even pe2ks rules at that. Yet you yourself trample on the rules with no regards for any higher ups whatsoever. I looked at your clans rules and it clearly stated respect all persons inside and out of this thread yet, you, having no care, no remorse, no sympathy for anyone other than your pitiful self. Your a fine one to talk about not following directions there sir. For the record, seeing as you wanted an argument, you got one and lost to that hypocrite and bad spelling guy<_<

I hate smug uncaring people who think they're better than everyone. I tend to just drop them down a notch when I see such disregard for others efforts. And if words don't work, im always happy to prove my point in various other resortments.
I find it funny that you talk about how you hate smug people, yet you act as though you think you're better than Dynamik yourself.
You guys are taking this way too far than it needs to go. Clans are better than others. Deal with it.
Old 08-30-2009, 06:28 AM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broderick View Post
I find it funny that you talk about how you hate smug people, yet you act as though you think you're better than Dynamik yourself.
You guys are taking this way too far than it needs to go. Clans are better than others. Deal with it.
Dynamik not giving this up is what took it far...the fact that he wants fight over something that he was told by teo not to do is the problem here. Maybe you should spend more time talking to your clan mate about controlling his attitude and less time saying clans are better then other clans. What defines better ? because i would say the quality of the people in a clan defines a clan success. If so a clan filled with people who think they better then everyone else would be on the lowest notch of the poll.

Old 08-30-2009, 06:33 AM
Mystery The Fated Offline

It seems stupidity runs in groups. Tell me, how the hell do you figure I think im better than dynamic? I don't know nor care to know them. Im not wanting to get off the clan topic here, but you put your seemingly irrelevant two cents in with no purpose at all. You just aggrivated the situation by not going indepth yourself. I find it compeltly careless of you to say such an ignorant remark without thinking about what the next person will say. My involvement in this came from the same situation as DSL's. I saw what was going on even before they did and I came to back them up on it. And here you come making a completely irrelevant comment to the situation im guessing to offend or anger in some sort of way. That's not helping. Your not telling your overly decisive friend to hold they're damn tongue and keep upwanted comments to themselves, nor are you trying to remedy the situation by getting them on the right track to follow the rules. You seem biased over what happend in your clan and felt compelled to help your partner, im sure that's it. Well ill tell you this much, before I end up setting a flame to you both and every member who decides to intefere. You all seem to be missing the point. Majority of you are rude without care and an overall annoyance to those looking for fun. You agitate the competitive spirit by making such unjust comments that could easily be kept to ones self. And rather than helping, people like dark turtwig decide to let people like dynamic do things that others look down on. Many of us don't give a damn about your skill if the person who posseses it is a complete jerk. It just makes you all the more weak. They say the truth hurts thus many hide from reality. Well if that's the case let them live in they're fantasy world where they are comfortable and let reality find them. We don't need some reaper of good faith around when nature can take its course if that is the case as Teo said. im rather awe struck that even a senior member can act as a newer member. Guess not all dogs learn tricks....
Old 08-30-2009, 08:03 AM
Void Offline

Quote:
But the point is, if you're new to the forum, you shouldn't really start your own clan. You should do it once you are more experienced, and more familiar with the system.

Still, it is true that people shouldn't leave rude comments in these clans. Such comments never do anything to improve these clans. Half of these comments are actually sarcastic, and newbs being newbs, fail to see that.

Why don't we make a rule that in order to start your own clan, you must be a member of PE2K for X number of months? It will reduce the amount of "spam" clans, as those are usually made by new members, and we won't have to worry about installing new mods to accept the clans.
Old 08-30-2009, 08:48 AM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Void View Post
But the point is, if you're new to the forum, you shouldn't really start your own clan. You should do it once you are more experienced, and more familiar with the system.

Still, it is true that people shouldn't leave rude comments in these clans. Such comments never do anything to improve these clans. Half of these comments are actually sarcastic, and newbs being newbs, fail to see that.

Why don't we make a rule that in order to start your own clan, you must be a member of PE2K for X number of months? It will reduce the amount of "spam" clans, as those are usually made by new members, and we won't have to worry about installing new mods to accept the clans.
i started my clan when i was brand new and it turned out great. I didnt know anyone. I think the new people just need a push in the right direction

Old 08-30-2009, 09:19 AM
Dynamik Offline

Quote:
hahaha you dont get it. its not my turn, their is no match. Your wrong, read what teo said stay away from new clans with your rude comment. you've already lost. Just except it and stop being rude to people who are trying to do something that you haven't. Also for the record im not a hypocrite, my action speak louder then words, plenty of people will back that up. Their are always mods around, here read what teo wrote

if you see a new clan starting out...DON'T POST IN THERE, if it looks unorganized, due to the fact the most of you are going to say it in a rude and spam like manner. Next time I see ANY member do that, they'll be given an infraction. NEXT, if a clan looks unorganized, then chances are that it's not going to be around too long to gather members, so in turn, it doesn't get approved or made official as it were. Thus it will die, and the thread will be eventually locked.

the end.
Jesus Christ. Do I need to bold it out for you? IF THEY AREN'T FOLLOWING THE DIRECTIONS POSTED AT THE TOP OF THE FORUM PERFECTLY FOR THEM, THEY PROBABLY DESERVE A COMMENT. Don't be such a puscake, it's a forum for Pokemon, how bad can a so called 'rude' comment get? How long is eventually? I can guarantee that the newbie will probably bump their thread going "JOIN NOWWWW!!!!!". Then what? Clutter begins. Spam begins. And what actions are you speaking of? Ooooh, you're so bad, you 6-0'd a team. Congrats. But the thing is, you get angry at me for flaming and you flame me back. Derp derp hypocrisy.

By the way, sorry for taking my sweet time in replying. Your damn message was so hard to read. Is this the way you teach? Poor kids.

Quote:

"Big words"? Oh my, I apologize for trying to use the best of the English dictionary! Which by the way, you should use to learn how to type. And for the record, activity doesn't mean bullocks if you have spam posts like these;

Quote:
Finnaly free. What's up LMS pplz
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowpichu View Post
hey lmssi
hows it going
You guys said pretty much the same thing, less than an hour apart.
--
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. House View Post
Hmm, everyone's offline.

Leaving for a bit, guys.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Knuckles View Post
yum! that means there's waffles!!!!

and bagels
Those speak for themselves.
--

Quote:
us vs usb ? fill
I don't even think that counts as 4 words.
--

I can certainly go on and on about this, especially since you treat the place like a damn chatroom. My point is that you speak about how "successful" your clan is, yet you used the least bit of effort in making it. A side kick phone? This is what I mean by nub clans. You don't have the effort in making a decent clan thread that makes your team look better than garbage. It's funny because, you explain how you hate people that "think they're better than everyone else" while stating how you're clan is hot ****. Before you even tell me to learn how things go on around here, please DO compare the join dates, I've been here for a while, buddy. But you're right on one thing. I have no sympathy for others. Because IT'S THE INTERNET. Stop taking it so seriously. It's a Pokemon Forum for God's sake. Saying I lost the argument already gives your stench of hypocrisy. Would you like me to go on my knees to "drop myself down a notch"? Please.

Quote:
Dynamik not giving this up is what took it far...the fact that he wants fight over something that he was told by teo not to do is the problem here. Maybe you should spend more time talking to your clan mate about controlling his attitude and less time saying clans are better then other clans. What defines better ? because i would say the quality of the people in a clan defines a clan success. If so a clan filled with people who think they better then everyone else would be on the lowest notch of the poll.
Um, I never said our clan was better. (Though, you COULD compare and have some unsurprising results :p) But I do agree that I think your clan is complete rubbish. Who are YOU to describe what better is? You can't even complete a sentence without having issues in grammar, let alone judge everyone else.

Quote:
It seems stupidity runs in groups. Tell me, how the hell do you figure I think im better than dynamic? I don't know nor care to know them. Im not wanting to get off the clan topic here, but you put your seemingly irrelevant two cents in with no purpose at all. You just aggrivated the situation by not going indepth yourself. I find it compeltly careless of you to say such an ignorant remark without thinking about what the next person will say. My involvement in this came from the same situation as DSL's. I saw what was going on even before they did and I came to back them up on it. And here you come making a completely irrelevant comment to the situation im guessing to offend or anger in some sort of way. That's not helping. Your not telling your overly decisive friend to hold they're damn tongue and keep upwanted comments to themselves, nor are you trying to remedy the situation by getting them on the right track to follow the rules. You seem biased over what happend in your clan and felt compelled to help your partner, im sure that's it. Well ill tell you this much, before I end up setting a flame to you both and every member who decides to intefere. You all seem to be missing the point. Majority of you are rude without care and an overall annoyance to those looking for fun. You agitate the competitive spirit by making such unjust comments that could easily be kept to ones self. And rather than helping, people like dark turtwig decide to let people like dynamic do things that others look down on. Many of us don't give a damn about your skill if the person who posseses it is a complete jerk. It just makes you all the more weak. They say the truth hurts thus many hide from reality. Well if that's the case let them live in they're fantasy world where they are comfortable and let reality find them. We don't need some reaper of good faith around when nature can take its course if that is the case as Teo said. im rather awe struck that even a senior member can act as a newer member. Guess not all dogs learn tricks....
I'll be ecstatic to reply back to this when you learn how to construct paragraphs.

Wow.
2 morons in one clan. What the hell happened to this forum?
In any case, good show chaps. Next time, think before you type another illiterate piece of crap, yes? :D

Credit to FD!
Closed Thread