Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Interactive Center » Pokemon Battling Center

Pokemon Battling Center Find an opponent to battle on Pokemon Black/White, Pokemon HeartGold/SoulSilver, Pokemon Diamond/Pearl/Platinum or Pokemon Online. Join a clan or tournament here.

Closed Thread

Old 06-25-2009, 07:17 PM
Condition Red Offline
Banned

Default Re: The Clan Index

The new rule(s) will be fine. There is nothing wrong with change, but I do wonder why you changed them, Teo. The old rules were perfectly fine. People, Teo hates naggers, I would know. >_> (I still want my Pires Reach account back.) Just don't expect a change back to the old rules. :p
Old 06-25-2009, 07:20 PM
The Amazing Ninja Kirby Offline

Send a message via AIM to The Amazing Ninja Kirby Send a message via MSN to The Amazing Ninja Kirby Send a message via Skype™ to The Amazing Ninja Kirby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Condition Red View Post
The new rule(s) will be fine. There is nothing wrong with change, but I do wonder why you changed them, Teo. The old rules were perfectly fine. People, Teo hates naggers, I would know. >_> (I still want my Pires Reach account back.) Just don't expect a change back to the old rules. :p
The new rules will not be fine, but because Teo is too stubborn and close-minded he won't even put any complaints into concideration

<---credit to sealboyno1 for the awesome banner!

Last edited by The Amazing Ninja Kirby; 06-25-2009 at 07:25 PM.
Old 06-25-2009, 07:22 PM
Lucario Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja Kirby View Post
The new rules will not be fin, but because Teo is too stubborn and clos-minded he won't even put any complaints into concideration
I thought that was what Moderators are supposed to do ? :I

Old 06-25-2009, 07:24 PM
The Amazing Ninja Kirby Offline

Send a message via AIM to The Amazing Ninja Kirby Send a message via MSN to The Amazing Ninja Kirby Send a message via Skype™ to The Amazing Ninja Kirby

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeyTheYoshi View Post
I thought that was what Moderators are supposed to do ? :I
Points to the green text under Teo's name that says "moderator"

<---credit to sealboyno1 for the awesome banner!
Old 06-25-2009, 07:25 PM
Lucario Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Quote:
Points to the green text under Teo's name that says "moderator"
Indeed. That's what I was getting at xD

Old 06-25-2009, 07:27 PM
Metallic Houndoom Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Send a message via AIM to Metallic Houndoom

I agree with everyone against the rules! I think we should at least vote as everyone has said!

Credit to EmBreon
Old 06-25-2009, 07:29 PM
Condition Red Offline
Banned

Quote:
The new rules will not be fine, but because Teo is too stubborn and clos-minded he won't even put any complaints into concideration
I thought Teo was supposed to do what is best for the battling center... And this new rule obviously is not helping the battling center. Teo, come on. Just change the rule(s) back.
Old 06-25-2009, 07:32 PM
Broderick Offline

Send a message via AIM to Broderick Send a message via MSN to Broderick

Quote:
The new rules will not be fine, but because Teo is too stubborn and close-minded he won't even put any complaints into concideration
No, all the new clans are just too afraid to ACUALLY go to war, instead of talking about nothing but trading and EV training.

He takes complaints into consideration, but doesn't change the rules because they are fine as they are. They keep the battling center active in wars. Just quit whining and deal with it. kthxbai.
Old 06-25-2009, 07:36 PM
Condition Red Offline
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broderick View Post
No, all the new clans are just too afraid to ACUALLY go to war, instead of talking about nothing but trading and EV training.

He takes complaints into consideration, but doesn't change the rules because they are fine as they are. They keep the battling center active in wars. Just quit whining and deal with it. kthxbai.
I know Teo will ban me if I piss him off, so I am going to shut up, but I am sure he won't change the rules, so people... You are waisting your time.
Old 06-25-2009, 07:39 PM
Broderick Offline

Send a message via AIM to Broderick Send a message via MSN to Broderick

Quote:
I know Teo will ban me if I piss him off, so I am going to shut up, but I am sure he won't change the rules, so people... You are waisting your time.
Exactly, Teo set the rules in place for a reason, and I don't think he's going to change them until he sees them acually harm the battling center, rather than help it.
I mean, the reason I like the new rule so much, is because nobody accepts challenges to the Psychotic Organization. I mean, we haven't had a war in almost 2 months. That's kinda sad. :|
Old 06-25-2009, 07:54 PM
The Politoed Hunter Offline
Banned

I don't get why every clan is so scared of these new rules. It's not as if you're gonna be labelled a 'Bad battler'.

Teo made these rules to improve and make the battling centre more active.

If you don't have wars for fun, you are better off joining a clan at a more competetive site.

Sure, it's cool to be in the 'Best clan on PE2K', but just keep in mind that Nintendo didn't make Pokemon so forum members can fight over it.

So quit with the 'moron' insults and get on with your life. Teo is only thinking of us when he makes these rules.

Rant over.
Old 06-25-2009, 08:31 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

you guys could really just pm teo instead posting so much of the same stuff on here i think he gets the point that you dont like it. this rule is mostly harder for the older clans cause we are use to the rules, the new clans should have any trouble with some of these rules, it will take awhile to get use to some of it, but you have a month to train. there hasnt been any wars in a long while....if this helps motvate people to get more serious then its not all bad

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List

Old 06-25-2009, 11:16 PM
Teo Offline

Send a message via AIM to Teo Send a message via MSN to Teo

Quote:
You actually couldn't be more wrong. Given the feedback I've been getting I've been adjusting the rules and so forth so they are quite different from what I originally had up.

How exactly am I close-minded and not considerate?

Any ways, I'm not going to hear any more complaints until you all have actually given the rules a try for a while. So any more post regarding this will be ignored.

@Metallic Houndoom: If you already have a pending Challenge, the no other clan should be able to challenge you. Don't forget to post here if you accept it!
Old 06-26-2009, 06:54 AM
Jack of Clovers Offline
~lil leprechaun~

Send a message via ICQ to Jack of Clovers Send a message via AIM to Jack of Clovers Send a message via MSN to Jack of Clovers Send a message via Yahoo to Jack of Clovers Send a message via Skype™ to Jack of Clovers

Change can be difficult to accept, especially with something you've grown accustom to. Change usually happens for a reason and is intended to improve whatever it is. You may not like or agree with some of the new rules, but all we ask is that you try them out. Everyone, including Teo, will have to learn and adjust... one baby step at a time.

It's recommended to try something with a positive attitude, rather than complain and go in hating it. Feedback, concerns, and questions are always welcome, but let's test this out and see where it goes. And as we've already seen, rules can be adjusted depending what happens.

I think what Teo is trying to do is give more people the chance to participate in a War battle. Sometimes, even losing is the best way to learn how to win next time.

~Jack~

-| Links |-
Old 06-26-2009, 07:00 AM
Trainer17 Offline
Shōrai no Kaizoku-ō

Send a message via AIM to Trainer17 Send a message via MSN to Trainer17 Send a message via Skype™ to Trainer17

Quote:
Gmods or the Admin himself are the only ones who can Ban members. Lol, if normal Mods could ban, then there would be so many members/people banned each week/month or so :P

Paired with Jaye l My Family l Wifi League
Closed Thread