Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  
 

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Interactive Center » Pokemon Wi-Fi Trading Center

Pokemon Wi-Fi Trading Center Offer your Pokemon in Pokemon Black/White, Pokemon HeartGold/SoulSilver and Pokemon Diamond/Pearl/Platinum for trade or request Pokemon for trade.


Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #721  
Old 07-23-2009, 02:10 AM
Darkrai ruler's Avatar
Darkrai ruler Offline
Master Trainer
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Possesing your soul...
Posts: 303
Default Re: PickyEater Trading Thread.

Thank you so very much... I`ve been waiting so long to get Darkrai...
__________________
:3 nya
Reply With Quote
  #722  
Old 07-23-2009, 02:14 AM
pickyeater's Avatar
pickyeater Offline
Experienced Trainer
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: californa
Posts: 216
Default Re: PickyEater Trading Thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkrai ruler View Post
Thank you so very much... I`ve been waiting so long to get Darkrai...
your welcome

question.

what did you do that we were able to connect? did you use A diffrent hotspot?
__________________
Wow,I am A physhic...Thing...
Reply With Quote
  #723  
Old 07-24-2009, 01:55 AM
Darkrai ruler's Avatar
Darkrai ruler Offline
Master Trainer
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Possesing your soul...
Posts: 303
Default Re: PickyEater Trading Thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pickyeater View Post
your welcome

question.

what did you do that we were able to connect? did you use A diffrent hotspot?
Yes, actually. Thing is, I`m on vacation, and there is a resort right next to the one I`m staying at. To avoid the firewall that prevented us from trading, I just went over to the other resort.

Also, I have a question for you:

When people post here, they sometimes ask for pokemon with certain days, like June 18th. What difference does the day make?

And also, I sort of wanted a Mew, Celebi, Shaymin, and Jirachi, but I probably don`t have anything you want, since I don`t go to many events and get super-rare pokemon like the ones you trade for. Are there any pokemon you want that are not super-rare?
__________________
:3 nya
Reply With Quote
  #724  
Old 07-24-2009, 02:38 AM
Iron Warlord's Avatar
Iron Warlord Offline
Experienced Trainer
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Canada
Posts: 127
Send a message via MSN to Iron Warlord Send a message via Yahoo to Iron Warlord Send a message via Skype™ to Iron Warlord
Default Re: PickyEater Trading Thread.

Hey,

I also really need a darkrai, preferably one with a playable nature (darkrai's cool I might train it for fun battles), what would you want in exchange?

My thread is in my sig, i'd give any shiny, or anything else you might want that I have. I don't have any events or anything, sorry.
__________________

Densetsu Shop of Originality - Closed - Remembering the Good Old Days.

Diamond: 0517 9404 6024...................................... Platenum: ---
Image Made by Lilmitsuko
Reply With Quote
  #725  
Old 07-24-2009, 03:34 AM
pickyeater's Avatar
pickyeater Offline
Experienced Trainer
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: californa
Posts: 216
Default Re: PickyEater Trading Thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iron Warlord View Post
Hey,

I also really need a darkrai, preferably one with a playable nature (darkrai's cool I might train it for fun battles), what would you want in exchange?

My thread is in my sig, i'd give any shiny, or anything else you might want that I have. I don't have any events or anything, sorry.
what nature?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkrai ruler View Post
Yes, actually. Thing is, I`m on vacation, and there is a resort right next to the one I`m staying at. To avoid the firewall that prevented us from trading, I just went over to the other resort.

Also, I have a question for you:

When people post here, they sometimes ask for pokemon with certain days, like June 18th. What difference does the day make?

And also, I sort of wanted a Mew, Celebi, Shaymin, and Jirachi, but I probably don`t have anything you want, since I don`t go to many events and get super-rare pokemon like the ones you trade for. Are there any pokemon you want that are not super-rare?
there are no diffrences,technecaly speaking.people will try too expand the collecting intrest by saying thay want diffrent dates or natures even though thay are the same pokemon.

about the other pokemon you requested just offer away and I,ll see what I like.
__________________
Wow,I am A physhic...Thing...

Last edited by pickyeater; 07-24-2009 at 04:13 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #726  
Old 07-24-2009, 09:06 AM
wii
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: PickyEater Trading Thread.

Hi im new here im from German i cant good englisch sry but i want your egikan arceus

i have

-Shoktun Pichu
-NZ Jirachi
-Darkrai Alamos
-Film11 Shaymin
-WCS Milotic
-VGC09 Milotic
-Pktopia Magbrabt
-Pktopia Evevoltek

and more
Reply With Quote
  #727  
Old 07-24-2009, 10:51 AM
pickyeater's Avatar
pickyeater Offline
Experienced Trainer
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: californa
Posts: 216
Default Re: PickyEater Trading Thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wii View Post
Hi im new here im from German i cant good englisch sry but i want your egikan arceus

i have

-Shoktun Pichu
-NZ Jirachi
-Darkrai Alamos
-Film11 Shaymin
-WCS Milotic
-VGC09 Milotic
-Pktopia Magbrabt
-Pktopia Evevoltek

and more
ummm.... what about WCS milotic?
__________________
Wow,I am A physhic...Thing...
Reply With Quote
  #728  
Old 07-24-2009, 10:56 AM
manga1313's Avatar
manga1313 Offline
Experienced Trainer
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: In the bin,eating cookies
Posts: 232
Default Re: PickyEater Trading Thread.

im interested in
Cristy Heracross
Pichu with Teeter Dance Japanese
PikaCafe Magmortar (i dont expect u to trade this to me lol but i might as well try)
i can offer 6 pokes from my thread
__________________
diamond FC: 4553 7424 8139
platinum FC: 3180 2644 3220
My current trade thread
Watch this

100% to Frostbitten for amazing sig
Reply With Quote
  #729  
Old 07-24-2009, 11:17 AM
pickyeater's Avatar
pickyeater Offline
Experienced Trainer
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: californa
Posts: 216
Default Re: PickyEater Trading Thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by manga1313 View Post
im interested in
Cristy Heracross
Pichu with Teeter Dance Japanese
PikaCafe Magmortar (i dont expect u to trade this to me lol but i might as well try)
i can offer 6 pokes from my thread
ok,I want these..

shiny palkia lv 100 quirky
shiny diagla lv 100 brave
shiny dratini lv 15 UT adamant

whenever you want to trade my friend code is 5284 9634 1655 and yours?
__________________
Wow,I am A physhic...Thing...
Reply With Quote
  #730  
Old 07-24-2009, 12:14 PM
machine242
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: PickyEater Trading Thread.

hey picky, what do you want for your pikacafe magmortar? Please check my list for it :)
I also have shinies too if you are interested
Reply With Quote
  #731  
Old 07-24-2009, 12:22 PM
wii
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: PickyEater Trading Thread.

Milotic OT. WCS ID.Nr. 10128 12.Okt.2008 Pokemon Event Level 50. UT
Name : japan Clasic Band and jubellball

sry my englisch is bad


Last edited by wii; 07-24-2009 at 12:24 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #732  
Old 07-24-2009, 12:43 PM
pickyeater's Avatar
pickyeater Offline
Experienced Trainer
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: californa
Posts: 216
Default Re: PickyEater Trading Thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by machine242 View Post
hey picky, what do you want for your pikacafe magmortar? Please check my list for it :)
I also have shinies too if you are interested
Let me look.
okay this is fine.
Iron Defense Bagon
Quote:
Originally Posted by wii View Post
Milotic OT. WCS ID.Nr. 10128 12.Okt.2008 Pokemon Event Level 50. UT
Name : japan Clasic Band and jubellball

sry my englisch is bad

oh,I thought it was the german version of it.
EDIT:okay,I wanted to see was the VGC09 milotic.
__________________
Wow,I am A physhic...Thing...

Last edited by pickyeater; 07-24-2009 at 12:53 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #733  
Old 07-24-2009, 06:09 PM
Aeolus426
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: PickyEater Trading Thread.

i just realised i need your Illumise With Petal Dance Japanese
Reply With Quote
  #734  
Old 07-24-2009, 08:21 PM
Darkrai ruler's Avatar
Darkrai ruler Offline
Master Trainer
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Possesing your soul...
Posts: 303
Default Re: PickyEater Trading Thread.

I have an American and Japanese Milotic and a Japanese&US Feebas, Japanese Spiritomb, Charmander, Venusaur, Bulbasaur, Probopass, Infernape, Absol, Farfetch`d, (The one named CH`DING), Grotle, Prinplup, Snorlax, Japanese Cherrim, two Heatrans, Groudon, Lv.100 Deoxys, Azelf (caught with a normal pokeball), Uxie, two Giratinas, Burmy, Mime Jr., Cubone, Phione, two Lucarios, three Tyrouges, Hitmonlee, Gallade, Gardevior, Lv. 100 Infernape, Aaron, Scizor, Lapras, Kingler, a Jynx named Zynx, Smoochum, three Rotoms, Misdreavious, Honchcrow, Treecko, Lv. 82 Gyrados, etc.

Any of those? I have more if you want me to list them.

And we will probably have to trade today or really early tommorrow, because I leave the area with the hotspot tommorrow.

Do you want any of those?
__________________
:3 nya

Last edited by Darkrai ruler; 07-25-2009 at 02:04 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #735  
Old 07-24-2009, 08:51 PM
Poco
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: PickyEater Trading Thread.

Why hello again. I would love any sort of Arceus (but a Japanese one would be interesting to have), I need it for completing my Pokedex (that and Darkrai, but I don't want to ask for too much again. >>).

I can trade you any combination of these pokemon for it, even though there are not that many. -is a dork-

Deoxys (Attack form)
Kyogre
Rayquaza
Groudon

Thank you again~
(I can give the Arceus back if you still want it, I just need it for the entry in the Pokedex...)
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 05:24 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Style Design: AlienSector.com