Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Anime/Movies/Manga

Pokemon: Anime/Movies/Manga Talk about the Pokemon anime, movies and manga. NOTE: It's possible that there may be discussions in here that may spoil something for you if you haven't seen that episode/movie/manga before. Please use the spoiler code when appropriate.

Old 07-06-2009, 04:18 AM
Professor Geoffrey Offline

Send a message via AIM to Professor Geoffrey
Default Pokemon 13!

I'm rather shocked that this wasn't posted yet, but on Bulbapedia and Serebii so far, Pokemon 13 has been announced as an all out Lugia vs. Ho-oh battle, one that we've been waiting to happen for a long time! I haven't heard much about it, or seen this trailer, but it is being told that the other Johto legendaries (Entei, Raikou, Suicune, and maybe Celebi) may/will star alongside. Discuss.

I think the movie's going to be plain awesome, and it's probably going to happen during a season where they go to Johto to do the next Battle Frontier. =D
Old 07-06-2009, 04:23 AM
ashketchum Offline

Send a message via ICQ to ashketchum
Default Re: Pokemon 13!

I wasn't surprised when I heard this at all. And I didn't here about it from Bulbapedia or Serebii. Anyway, on to the reason I'm not surprised. I am not surprised because after a Pokemon game is created they always tend to make a movie based on the main two Pokemon.

For example, when Crystal was made they decided to make "Pokemon 4Ever." I'm more excited they're finally doing this though, took them long enough to make another game for Johto and movie about Lugia and Ho-Oh. Seems they're doing everything right in the game and movie department. Can't wait until they drastically improve the anime.
Old 07-06-2009, 04:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashketchum View Post
I wasn't surprised when I heard this at all. And I didn't here about it from Bulbapedia or Serebii. Anyway, on to the reason I'm not surprised. I am not surprised because after a Pokemon game is created they always tend to make a movie based on the main two Pokemon.

For example, when Crystal was made they decided to make "Pokemon 4Ever." I'm more excited they're finally doing this though, took them long enough to make another game for Johto and movie about Lugia and Ho-Oh. Seems they're doing everything right in the game and movie department. Can't wait until they drastically improve the anime.
They'd have to either make the female compainions better, get rid of Brock, or bring Misty back... Or kill off Ash. Any of the four options would be great. Especially the latter. :D
Old 07-06-2009, 04:27 AM
The Burmy Offline
Banned

13th movie about Lugia and Ho-Oh? Something tells me that after Sinnoh, they're going to do something about the anime in Johto.
Old 07-06-2009, 04:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DietKoffing View Post
13th movie about Lugia and Ho-Oh? Something tells me that after Sinnoh, they're going to do something about the anime in Johto.
My bet is another Battle Frontier. :D

But that means... in another two to three years, the fifth generation's among us. D:
Old 07-06-2009, 04:31 AM
The Burmy Offline
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Requiem of Verities View Post

But that means... in another two to three years, the fifth generation's among us. D:
Yeah another Battle Frontier, that's EXACTLY what we need lol. The 5th gen sounds cool though.
Old 07-06-2009, 04:33 AM
ashketchum Offline

I hope that there won't be another Battle Frontier. The anime is already in need of a change. Having another Battle Frontier won't be much of a change. ;P
Old 07-06-2009, 04:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashketchum View Post
I hope that there won't be another Battle Frontier. The anime is already in need of a change. Having another Battle Frontier won't be much of a change. ;P
That's a thought...

Change...

-evil thought-

I'm going to "X"-out Brock in an image, make an Obamicon out of it, and put "CHANGE" on it. xD
Old 07-06-2009, 04:40 AM
Master Zorua Offline

Quote:
They'd have to either make the female compainions better, get rid of Brock, or bring Misty back... Or kill off Ash. Any of the four options would be great. Especially the latter. :D
Brock must stay! They can snuff out any of the others but Brock is the best of them all!

Anyways, this is the first I've heard of this new movie. I suppose since they've ran out of new leggies that it's time to go back to some of the older legendaries.

But I think the anime needs to start going the route of Yu-Gi-Oh and Digimon. Fresh new characters, new challenges, new situation. I know they began doing a few Pokemon Mystery Dungeon episodes, then they stopped. I would love to see them continue with that and make a few seasons of it.
Old 07-06-2009, 04:44 AM
ashketchum Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mewcario View Post
Brock must stay! They can snuff out any of the others but Brock is the best of them all!

Anyways, this is the first I've heard of this new movie. I suppose since they've ran out of new leggies that it's time to go back to some of the older legendaries.

But I think the anime needs to start going the route of Yu-Gi-Oh and Digimon. Fresh new characters, new challenges, new situation. I know they began doing a few Pokemon Mystery Dungeon episodes, then they stopped. I would love to see them continue with that and make a few seasons of it.
I could watch a season of Pokemon Mystery Dungeon, but I don't think going the same route as Yu-Gi-Oh! and Digimon will work for them. Also, the other seasons of Yu-Gi-Oh! sucked. I'd rather just watch Yugi, Joey and Kaiba. The newest one sucks to me too.

Digimon seems to be the only one out of the two that has done good with different characters considering it is nothing new to them.
Old 07-06-2009, 11:52 PM
poke123 Offline

Quote:

Maybe they'll do Sinnoh Battle Frontier first and then go to some Johto Battle Frontier while the G/S remakes are out.
Old 07-06-2009, 11:53 PM
Vaughn Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 9)

Send a message via AIM to Vaughn Send a message via Yahoo to Vaughn

The only time I've seen Lugia is the Legendary Trip Birds Movie. And, the only time I saw Ho-Oh was in Lucario movie.

I'm so watching this!

Hit me up on AIM: neuroticnero

vpp | urpg | pol
Old 07-07-2009, 01:53 AM
Pokemon_Ron Offline

Send a message via AIM to Pokemon_Ron Send a message via Skype™ to Pokemon_Ron

this is gonna be epic. but wasnt lugia in pokemon the movie 2000
Old 07-07-2009, 04:36 AM
Young Blaziken Offline
Experienced Trainer

I suppose it was only natural that they made another movie, especially with Heart Gold and Soul Silver soon coming out. They make movies that usually pertain to the mascots of the games and the stars of this movie surprise me when I should have seen this coming. It's nice that they're bringing back some of the second gen. Legends. However, I am wondering what would pull the group back to the Johto area...I sure hope it's not a Battle Frontier, I agree with ash, there should be more change to the anime rather than recycling old ideas =|
Old 07-07-2009, 06:13 PM
Jessu Offline

Send a message via AIM to Jessu Send a message via MSN to Jessu Send a message via Skype™ to Jessu

It's about time they made something that was semi-centered around Ho-oh. Poor bird doesn't get enough attention.

Sure, he flew over a rainbow a couple times in the anime and was Mew in disguise in the Lucario movie, but it doesn't do him enough justice, methinks. :T Can't wait to see what they're gonna do with this movie.

kbye

Remember you're loved, and you always will be;
This melody will bring you right back home.

| Factfile | Quotes | Art | Sprites | POL |