Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Anime/Movies/Manga

Pokemon: Anime/Movies/Manga Talk about the Pokemon anime, movies and manga. NOTE: It's possible that there may be discussions in here that may spoil something for you if you haven't seen that episode/movie/manga before. Please use the spoiler code when appropriate.

Old 07-12-2009, 07:15 AM
inyi Offline

Default Ambipom coming back

i'd watched the latest Pokemon Episode in Japan, the evolved form of chimchar is in and til now Ambipom is yet to be committed in the Opening Theme. Does it mean Ambipom will be coming back soon ??

And will the notched ear pichu be part of the Anime? as it will be featured in the 12th Movie on July 17?
Old 07-12-2009, 07:25 AM
Gokudera-Kun Offline

Send a message via AIM to Gokudera-Kun
Default Re: Ambipom coming back

I doubt it, I just think they've failed to remove it.

As for Notched-ear Pichu, I doubt it. Unless somebody catches it and keeps it while the end credits roll, it won't be part of the anime.

VPP: Giratina, Level100 @ 4,554
Old 07-12-2009, 12:13 PM
inyi Offline

but id read the 12th movie review at Pokebeach, (one personel in pokebeach has been given a chance to view the special screening of the movie in Japan) Pichu has been there when the movie starts along with Pikachu and the others
Old 07-12-2009, 01:13 PM
Calypso Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 3)

Send a message via MSN to Calypso

It's only just left, so I don't think it will be returning anytime soon. Possibly for Dawn's Grand Festival, but not before.

The only reason I think it's yet to be removed is because of the scene where each of the Pokemon are paired. If Ambipom was taken out, it would mean Buizel would be alone. That's the only plausible explanation I can think of at the moment. xD

And for those who have no idea what I'm referring to, I mean this part.:L
Old 07-12-2009, 03:38 PM
Operative Offline

Send a message via MSN to Operative Send a message via Skype™ to Operative

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calypso View Post
It's only just left, so I don't think it will be returning anytime soon. Possibly for Dawn's Grand Festival, but not before.

The only reason I think it's yet to be removed is because of the scene where each of the Pokemon are paired. If Ambipom was taken out, it would mean Buizel would be alone. That's the only plausible explanation I can think of at the moment. xD

And for those who have no idea what I'm referring to, I mean this part.:L
Then what you're saying is that when Dawn or anyone else cathes a new Pokemon... Ambipom will be cut from the opening and Buizel would have another partner, correct?

Anyways, I doubt Ambipom would come back anytime soon. Maybe later in the season, but there is still a slim chance of that happening.

Look at all the other Pokemon that were left, particularly in Ash's case. He's left many of his 'mon in safekeeping whether it be with Oak, left with another trainer, to protect other Pokemon, or left to be on its own. I don't remember any of them coming back.

As for NEP, I doubt it would become part of the anime. There's no way they'd have another 'mon to start to rival Pikachu.

On another note, if NEP evolved would the Pikachu have a notched ear as well? And what about Raichu?

|thedynamicduo|
Old 07-12-2009, 05:14 PM
Calypso Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 3)

Send a message via MSN to Calypso

Quote:
Originally Posted by Operative View Post
Then what you're saying is that when Dawn or anyone else cathes a new Pokemon... Ambipom will be cut from the opening and Buizel would have another partner, correct?

Anyways, I doubt Ambipom would come back anytime soon. Maybe later in the season, but there is still a slim chance of that happening.

Look at all the other Pokemon that were left, particularly in Ash's case. He's left many of his 'mon in safekeeping whether it be with Oak, left with another trainer, to protect other Pokemon, or left to be on its own. I don't remember any of them coming back.

As for NEP, I doubt it would become part of the anime. There's no way they'd have another 'mon to start to rival Pikachu.

On another note, if NEP evolved would the Pikachu have a notched ear as well? And what about Raichu?
Pretty much, yeah.

In regards to the NEP evolving, I would imagine so, yes. It'll probably be answered soon since HGSS is due to be released in September in Japan. Wasn't there a rumour that it was to promote a new breeding system that was being introduced in the new games? That kind of makes sense, and would actually give the thing a purpose.

Edit: Ahah, 3,333rd post. :>
Old 07-14-2009, 03:24 PM
Operative Offline

Send a message via MSN to Operative Send a message via Skype™ to Operative

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calypso View Post

Pretty much, yeah.

In regards to the NEP evolving, I would imagine so, yes. It'll probably be answered soon since HGSS is due to be released in September in Japan. Wasn't there a rumour that it was to promote a new breeding system that was being introduced in the new games? That kind of makes sense, and would actually give the thing a purpose.

Edit: Ahah, 3,333rd post. :>
It wouldn't matter anyways. because I highly doubt that NEP would become a regular on the anime.

|thedynamicduo|
Old 07-21-2009, 06:18 AM
Willow Offline
Elite Trainer

I highly doubt also. Most if not all movie pokemon never make it to the anime. and also NEP pichu cannot evovle. it was confirmed.