Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Games » Third Generation

Third Generation Discuss the third generation Pokemon games: Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald, FireRed and LeafGreen.

Closed Thread

Old 07-03-2009, 07:22 PM
Master Groudon Offline

Send a message via AIM to Master Groudon Send a message via Yahoo to Master Groudon
Question What about shiny gold?

What about shiny gold? that is still a game. why cant we make that a fourm? this really suckes. if you agree with me, talk about it here!!! and lets show pokemonelite2000 that he should make that a fourm!!!
Old 07-03-2009, 07:24 PM
MYSTRY MEW Offline

Send a message via AIM to MYSTRY MEW Send a message via Yahoo to MYSTRY MEW
Default Re: What about shiny gold?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhydon View Post
What about shiny gold? that is still a game. why cant we make that a fourm? this really suckes. if you agree with me, talk about it here!!! and lets show pokemonelite2000 that he should make that a fourm!!!
shiny.... gold?
awru?

are you simply refering to "gold"?

3566-7998-7363TradesVPPClaimsURPGLinks3137-2783-9061
Old 07-03-2009, 07:26 PM
Kaoru Offline
The Evolver

Send a message via AIM to Kaoru Send a message via Skype™ to Kaoru

Quote:
Shiny Gold is a hacked game for ROMs. We don't discuss hacked games or ROMs at PE2K.

sig by pokemon trainer sarah
links
Old 07-03-2009, 07:27 PM
Sakuya_Izayoi Offline

Quote:
Pete's sake, SHINY GOLD IS A HACK AND NOT A GAME. PokemonElite2000 is pretty busy changing usernames. You can talk about that in the General Pokemon board.
Old 07-03-2009, 07:45 PM
Loyal Kingdra Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to Loyal Kingdra

It's a hacked game...
Old 07-03-2009, 08:01 PM
Abcnonn Offline
Elite Trainer

I've heard of it. Only now do I know what it is. I haven't seen anything else about ROMs, tho, and as Sakuya pointed out, The username change marathon is goin on right now.

Banner by Sakuya Izayoi
VPPPokesURPG
Old 07-03-2009, 10:14 PM
Master Groudon Offline

Send a message via AIM to Master Groudon Send a message via Yahoo to Master Groudon

Quote:
Originally Posted by MYSTRY MEW View Post
shiny.... gold?
awru?

are you simply refering to "gold"?
OK...OK....even though its a hacked game, i consider it a game cause, nintendo didnt make a gba game for the johto, but they made one for the hoien, and the kanto.wtf.
Old 07-03-2009, 10:15 PM
Master Groudon Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by iLeaf View Post
Shiny Gold is a hacked game for ROMs. We don't discuss hacked games or ROMs at PE2K.
OK...OK....even though its a hacked game, i consider it a game cause, nintendo didnt make a gba game for the johto, but they made one for the hoien, and the kanto.wtf.
Old 07-03-2009, 10:15 PM
Master Groudon Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakuya_Izayoi View Post
Pete's sake, SHINY GOLD IS A HACK AND NOT A GAME. PokemonElite2000 is pretty busy changing usernames. You can talk about that in the General Pokemon board.
Old 07-03-2009, 10:16 PM
Master Groudon Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abcnonn View Post
I've heard of it. Only now do I know what it is. I haven't seen anything else about ROMs, tho, and as Sakuya pointed out, The username change marathon is goin on right now.
wtf. i dont even kno what that is.(the username change).
Old 07-03-2009, 10:26 PM
Kogan Urufu Offline
Experienced Trainer

Dude...you posted four times in a row? o_O

Shiny Gold is a Hack, it's not an official game. Nintendo are remaking Gold and Silver for the DS which fits the pattern already in place.

Red and Blue were for the Gameboy.
Gold and Silver were released with the Gameboy Colour in mind and are set 3 years after Red and Blue.
Ruby and Sapphire were released for the GBA and set in the same timeline as Red and Blue.
Due to functionality issues, they released Fire Red and Leaf Green for GBA as counerparts to thier Hoenn games.
Then they released Diamond, Pearl and Platinum for DS, set 3 years after Red, Blue, Ruby and Sapphire.
and now they're releasing Heart Gold and Soul Silver for DS as well, set in the same time period as each other.

So yes, it does make sense.
Old 07-03-2009, 10:49 PM
Master Groudon Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kogan Urufu View Post
Dude...you posted four times in a row? o_O

Shiny Gold is a Hack, it's not an official game. Nintendo are remaking Gold and Silver for the DS which fits the pattern already in place.

Red and Blue were for the Gameboy.
Gold and Silver were released with the Gameboy Colour in mind and are set 3 years after Red and Blue.
Ruby and Sapphire were released for the GBA and set in the same timeline as Red and Blue.
Due to functionality issues, they released Fire Red and Leaf Green for GBA as counerparts to thier Hoenn games.
Then they released Diamond, Pearl and Platinum for DS, set 3 years after Red, Blue, Ruby and Sapphire.
and now they're releasing Heart Gold and Soul Silver for DS as well, set in the same time period as each other.

So yes, it does make sense.
ok. whateva. ps: i replied 4 times cause i sent a reply to ALL the people who replied to my topic.
Old 07-03-2009, 10:54 PM
Broderick Offline

Send a message via AIM to Broderick Send a message via MSN to Broderick

Quote:
ok. whateva. ps: i replied 4 times cause i sent a reply to ALL the people who replied to my topic.
XD Lawl.
And no, you can talk about Shiny Gold on OTHER forums. There doesn't need to be a whole new forum for it. kthxbai.
Oh, and FYI, they are re-making The Johto games for platinum. If you were saying they needed a remake.
Old 07-03-2009, 10:56 PM
TheEvilDookie Offline

Send a message via AIM to TheEvilDookie Send a message via MSN to TheEvilDookie Send a message via Skype™ to TheEvilDookie

Quote:
It's called multi-quote...

I think you need to review the forum rules before even attempting to post. I already know you haven't.

http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/foru...hread.php?t=28

^ Anastasia-R ^
Current VPP: Palkia > Level 100: 6987
Old 07-04-2009, 04:50 PM
Master Groudon Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broderick View Post
XD Lawl.
And no, you can talk about Shiny Gold on OTHER forums. There doesn't need to be a whole new forum for it. kthxbai.
Oh, and FYI, they are re-making The Johto games for platinum. If you were saying they needed a remake.
how are they remaking them for pokemon platinum? i dont get that?