Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Art Boards

Art Boards Art boards for both Pokemon and non-Pokemon related art.

Old 06-30-2009, 10:59 AM
Graceful_Suicune Offline
Race the North Wind

Send a message via AIM to Graceful_Suicune Send a message via Yahoo to Graceful_Suicune Send a message via Skype™ to Graceful_Suicune
Default Re: ~This Flareon Has Art!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scytherwolf View Post
Awesome picture, Xanthe! I love their expressions-especially the one to the left. xD Also, I think the reeds look fine (Yes, I'm commenting on them! >:3) I also like the way you did the water, with the lighter colors...it looks cool! :D
Thanks, Scy. ^^ xD Haha, that's good. ;P Nu! Dx Not the reeds! Hehe, thanks. :P I tried to go for an underwater effect for their bodies. ^^

~Xanthe.

Pokemon Crossroads!
Pe2k's spiritual successor! :D I'm Suicune's Fire there.
Old 07-02-2009, 05:38 AM
Neon_Espeon Offline
Elite Trainer

HELLO GENTLEMAN. ALL YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO US, YOU HAVE NO CHANCE TO SURVIVE MAKE YOUR TIME. (first thing that came to mind when I read that)

You were quite successful, then. :D And Indeed, I run outside for like two seconds, go back In and then he says I took too long. The other Fossil people are much nicer. 3:

And I'm always relatively busy with lurking on the trading boards here, so that gives me less time for remembering.

Ah, and what can I say? I like commenting on things; especially seeing how I'm a slowly Improving artist myself. *Curls fake moustache*
Old 07-02-2009, 06:57 AM
Ryenne Offline
Experienced Trainer

These are all great and you're very talented! ^^ I like your coloring (both the colored pencils and the PS coloring) and I especially like the Armaldo and the Glaceon. Good work! :D

Tombi's leetle Pumpkin Pot :3
Banner by Tombi
Old 07-02-2009, 08:26 AM
Graceful_Suicune Offline
Race the North Wind

Send a message via AIM to Graceful_Suicune Send a message via Yahoo to Graceful_Suicune Send a message via Skype™ to Graceful_Suicune

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neon_Espeon View Post
HELLO GENTLEMAN. ALL YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO US, YOU HAVE NO CHANCE TO SURVIVE MAKE YOUR TIME. (first thing that came to mind when I read that)

You were quite successful, then. :D And Indeed, I run outside for like two seconds, go back In and then he says I took too long. The other Fossil people are much nicer. 3:

And I'm always relatively busy with lurking on the trading boards here, so that gives me less time for remembering.

Ah, and what can I say? I like commenting on things; especially seeing how I'm a slowly Improving artist myself. *Curls fake moustache*
? Riiiight. *feeds medication*

xD Haha, yeah, he's really impatient. :P And not very nice.

xD Well, that's gewd. :P xD That's also good! Haha, reminds me of my imaginary beard. :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryenne View Post
These are all great and you're very talented! ^^ I like your coloring (both the colored pencils and the PS coloring) and I especially like the Armaldo and the Glaceon. Good work! :D
Aw, thank you very much! ^^ It's lovely to hear that. ^^ I'll keep drawing! :D

Pokemon Crossroads!
Old 07-03-2009, 02:22 PM
Graceful_Suicune Offline
Race the North Wind

I'm double posting again. :P
This is my newest Fakemon, a Ghost-type Eeveelution. :3 They're called Bansheon (wow, original name, Xanthe!). If you have an Eevee and use a Dusk Stone on it, you'll get a Bansheon. ^^

The lineart is both too thick for the drawing's size and really fuzzy and not joining properly in some places, I know, but that's the price of drawing it in a little bit of a rush. :P

I'll make a proper profile for them later--same with Krinar. :P

~Xanthe.

Pokemon Crossroads!
Old 07-03-2009, 04:18 PM
5TailedDemonLizard Offline

aw! *huggles bansheon* its so cute! Great job Xanthe!! Keep up the great work!

GCeA Blue|GCeA Silver

"Flying is learning to throw yourself at the ground and miss."

^Please click my eggs^

Click here for my other links!

Old 07-04-2009, 02:50 AM
Graceful_Suicune Offline
Race the North Wind

Thank you, Meg. ^^ :D Does it look ghosty enough?

~Xanthe.

Pokemon Crossroads!
Old 07-04-2009, 03:07 AM
Trainer17 Offline
Shōrai no Kaizoku-ō

Send a message via AIM to Trainer17 Send a message via MSN to Trainer17 Send a message via Skype™ to Trainer17

I wish I could draw like you ;___;
I envy you <3 at the same time, I'm proud and happy. My wifey pwns above all. I think you're the only one who can draw different eeveelutions(cuter-er) xD I hope to see more works of yours soon, Xanthe. Keep it up! *huggles*

-Sam

Paired with Jaye l My Family l Wifi League
Old 07-04-2009, 03:13 AM
Operative Offline

Send a message via MSN to Operative Send a message via Skype™ to Operative

oh mah gaz, xanthe.

You draw Pokemon beautify. I wish I could do it as cute as you draw them. D;

I can only draw the official Pokemon Sugi-art. :P

[ Nice Bansheon, btw. :3 ]

|thedynamicduo|
Old 07-04-2009, 03:31 AM
salemencedragon87 Offline
New Trainer

Nice drawings! i have 2 admit ur pretty good. I'm not the best at drawing pokemon but I'd like 2 show u some of mine. i drew an Archanine. it's not the best. Oh, can i have a request, i'd like u 2 draw a Salemence 4 me so i can put it as my pic. thanx!:D
- salemencedragon87
Old 07-04-2009, 04:01 AM
5TailedDemonLizard Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graceful_Suicune View Post
Thank you, Meg. ^^ :D Does it look ghosty enough?

~Xanthe.
I think so yes. I don't like when people go over the top to make it look too like one type. Take Flareon. It doesn't have any flames, but you can tell its a fire type. Same with Bansheon. It isn't disolving into nothingness, its not purple, but you can tell its a ghost type. Great originality!!

GCeA Blue|GCeA Silver

"Flying is learning to throw yourself at the ground and miss."

^Please click my eggs^

Click here for my other links!

Old 07-04-2009, 07:07 AM
Graceful_Suicune Offline
Race the North Wind

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trainer17 View Post
I wish I could draw like you ;___;
I envy you <3 at the same time, I'm proud and happy. My wifey pwns above all. I think you're the only one who can draw different eeveelutions(cuter-er) xD I hope to see more works of yours soon, Xanthe. Keep it up! *huggles*

-Sam
Aw, Sammy. xD I bet you could!
Aww. :D ^^ Haha, I try. xD Really? :D I'd like to go for making another of every type. :O xD Thank you very much, Sammy. <3 :D *hugs*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Operative View Post
oh mah gaz, xanthe.

You draw Pokemon beautify. I wish I could do it as cute as you draw them. D;

I can only draw the official Pokemon Sugi-art. :P

[ Nice Bansheon, btw. :3 ]
oh em gee, operative.

Thank you. ;D When I first saw that, I thought it said: "You draw Pokemon badly." xDD
Aw, well, that's talent! I've tried to draw them a bit like the Sugimori art...well, not entirely, but yeah. :P

Thank you! ^.^

Quote:
Originally Posted by salemencedragon87 View Post
Nice drawings! i have 2 admit ur pretty good. I'm not the best at drawing pokemon but I'd like 2 show u some of mine. i drew an Archanine. it's not the best. Oh, can i have a request, i'd like u 2 draw a Salemence 4 me so i can put it as my pic. thanx!:D
- salemencedragon87
Ooh, hello. ^^ Welcome to PE2K! :D
Thank you! :D Thanks. :3 Aw, that's where practice comes in handy. ^^ I'd like to see some. ^^ Cool! I've only drawn an Arcanine once. :P But it's in my drawing book and not on my computer yet. xD
Oh, sure, I'll do that for ya. ^^ I've never drawn a Salamence before, but I'll try my best. :D I'll make an avatar (which is the picture thing) out of it as well as the drawing itself. :P And if you would like writing in a post to be on the left (I see you spaced it so it would be there quoting your post), just put: [RIGHT] and then [RIGHT] again, and put the text you want to be on the right on either side of the code things. However, when you're ending it, you have to put this: / between the '[' and the 'R'. ;D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Misstres Meg View Post
I think so yes. I don't like when people go over the top to make it look too like one type. Take Flareon. It doesn't have any flames, but you can tell its a fire type. Same with Bansheon. It isn't disolving into nothingness, its not purple, but you can tell its a ghost type. Great originality!!
Oh, good. ^^ Oh, xD well I guess I did the right thing, then. ^^ Oh yeah, I see what you mean. :3 xD Thanks. Well, I had it black first, but then I thoght that I better not since Umbreon are black, and then I thought: well...ghosts are supposedly white, anyway. xD It's funny though, because most Ghost-types are dark coloured!

Thanks for the comments, everyone. ^^ I appreciate it! :D

Dusty: You just like praise. :P

Doesn't everyone?

~Xanthe.
EDIT: I was going to double-post, but I decided against it. :P

I'll just copy and past what I said on DA:

This is a Salamence with its baby Bagon. It was a little request for someone on PE2K who said they wanted me to draw them a Salamence. So, I decided to draw one who had just landed, spotting an intruder (that's the shadow in the bottom left hand corner. It would actually make a good scene for a much, much, much later thing that happens in the story I haven't revealed much of.

I'm sorry about the wing shading, and there's a little part of the stone that' out of its lines and a bit of green on one of the claws. ^^'
I'm actually quite happy with this one's outcome. ^^

Pokemon Crossroads!

Last edited by Graceful_Suicune; 07-04-2009 at 03:25 PM.
Old 07-10-2009, 02:19 AM
Graceful_Suicune Offline
Race the North Wind

What? No comments at all on that one?

Dusty: Quit crying. :P I told you they wouldn't like it unless it was of me!

Yeah right...

Dusty: Well, fine! I bet someone will comment on this new picture of me for your newest chapter. :P

~Xanthe.

~And Dusty.

EDIT: It's been two days, and nobody's commented yet.

Dusty: I knew it was because you smelt. :P

Pokemon Crossroads!

Last edited by Graceful_Suicune; 07-12-2009 at 12:13 PM.
Old 07-14-2009, 11:10 AM
Scytherwolf Offline

Well, I know I already commented on DA, but I still really like the pics! ^-^

Thanks to Lunar Latias for the banner and Kirimori for the picture!

-My Links-
Old 07-14-2009, 05:39 PM
Angel_DeArc Offline
Elite Trainer

Send a message via MSN to Angel_DeArc Send a message via Yahoo to Angel_DeArc
Default Re: ~This Flareon Has Art! {NEW: Dusty drawing}

I kinda agree with Dusty xD (Kidding)

Xanthe!!! (this should express my excitement)
That is something so wonderful that you draw and those photoshop skills are so like..like... FANTASTIC!
I love the grown up Dusty. ^^ The path of destiny is such a cyute pic, The Bansheon is a creative one and Delta is a handsome Flareon.

|.Credits to Gemmie.|...|.Paired with Dialga12.|...|.Seraphic.|...|.Family.|