Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Other Boards » Groups/Clubs

Groups/Clubs Start a Pokemon or non-Pokemon related Group/Club for your favorite topic. Whether it's a group/club for one of the good guys like Ash, Misty, or Brock, to the villains like Team Rocket, Team Magma, and Team Aqua. Your group can be whatever you want.

Closed Thread

Old 03-27-2010, 07:14 PM
Charbok Offline

Send a message via AIM to Charbok Send a message via MSN to Charbok Send a message via Skype™ to Charbok
Default Re: TGS - God Of War III/FFXIII/Yakuza 3/RE5 Gold Edition out now

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenny_C.002 View Post
You know what else is stellar? Cave story. It's out on WiiWare for 12 bucks. Best 12 bucks you didn't have to pay for (and yet we still do!). :3
I am very close to buying it, but I want to see if I'm a fan of Super Metroid first. I don't really like Castlevania all that much, and I hear Cave Story is similar to both of those games.
Old 03-27-2010, 07:17 PM
Kenny_C.002 Offline
/人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\

Send a message via AIM to Kenny_C.002

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charbok View Post
I am very close to buying it, but I want to see if I'm a fan of Super Metroid first. I don't really like Castlevania all that much, and I hear Cave Story is similar to both of those games.
Why don't you just download the full game on PC in the first place, and then see if it's worth the 12 bucks you put into the Wii title? I mean, the game's freeware on PC.
Old 03-27-2010, 07:19 PM
Charbok Offline

Send a message via AIM to Charbok Send a message via MSN to Charbok Send a message via Skype™ to Charbok

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenny_C.002 View Post
Why don't you just download the full game on PC in the first place, and then see if it's worth the 12 bucks you put into the Wii title? I mean, the game's freeware on PC.
Because if I download it on PC and beat it, I know I won't buy it on WiiWare because I'm dumb.
Old 03-27-2010, 07:20 PM
Kenny_C.002 Offline
/人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\

Send a message via AIM to Kenny_C.002

Quote:
Because if I download it on PC and beat it, I know I won't buy it on WiiWare because I'm dumb.
I guess? There are multiple endings and tons of hidden extras in the game that you'll probably not be able to get to in 1 playthrough.
Old 03-28-2010, 06:07 AM
Cucumber Offline

Send a message via AIM to Cucumber
Default Re: TGS - God Of War III/FFXIII/Cave Story/Yakuza 3/RE5 Gold Edition out now

I beat the Elite Four on Soul Silver and am focusing on beating the Kanto story line now :o. Also, I got Borderlands today. So tomorrow if anyone want's to play I'm only level 12 so if anyone has some lower level characters,I need some help on missions :P
Old 03-28-2010, 09:17 AM
ReclusiveDemon Offline

Send a message via AIM to ReclusiveDemon Send a message via MSN to ReclusiveDemon Send a message via Skype™ to ReclusiveDemon

Quote:
Austin you're so dumb. Download it on the PC, play it for 30 minutes, stop after the time is up and deleted it from your computer. If you know you like it after those 30 minutes have passed, buy it on the Wii.

Old 03-29-2010, 06:03 AM
burningzepp08 Offline
Elite Trainer

Default Re: TGS - God Of War III/FFXIII/Cave Story/Yakuza 3/RE5 Gold Edition out now

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brainstorm View Post
I beat the Elite Four on Soul Silver and am focusing on beating the Kanto story line now :o.
Nice. I beat it a few days ago, but i haven't been playing lately(too much partying.lol). Imma start Kanto's ass kicking tomorrow :D

It's fullproof!
Speak to me only with your eyes, It is to you I give this tune.
Old 03-29-2010, 06:14 AM
The_Seventieth_Evil Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brainstorm View Post
I beat the Elite Four on Soul Silver and am focusing on beating the Kanto story line now :o. Also, I got Borderlands today. So tomorrow if anyone want's to play I'm only level 12 so if anyone has some lower level characters,I need some help on missions :P
My Berserker is 50, the other three are less than 25. I have all DLC, just no score from Moxxi DLC yet.
Old 04-01-2010, 04:39 AM
Clutch Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 4)

Send a message via AIM to Clutch

Cliffy B to reveal new game on NBC with Jimmy Fallon.

Possibly Gears of War 3, or maybe a new title.

Black Ops | K/D: 2.69 | W/L: 2.96
Old 04-01-2010, 05:07 AM
The Maple Syrup Baptist Offline
Banned

Send a message via AIM to The Maple Syrup Baptist Send a message via MSN to The Maple Syrup Baptist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clutch View Post

The next issue of EGM is also rumored to feature Gears Of War 3.

Don't take anything you read today seriously though.
Old 04-01-2010, 06:40 PM
Haze Offline

Send a message via AIM to Haze

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clutch View Post

I hope it's Gears of War 3, but if it is let's all hope they make matchmaking not suck at launch.
Old 04-03-2010, 11:56 PM
The Maple Syrup Baptist Offline
Banned

Send a message via AIM to The Maple Syrup Baptist Send a message via MSN to The Maple Syrup Baptist
Default Re: TGS - April: GTA IV DLC PS3, Splinter Cell: Conviction 360, Monster Hunter Tri Wi

I've lost 90% of interest in gaming. I need something to spark that love again.
Old 04-04-2010, 12:05 AM
Charbok Offline

Default Re: TGS - April: GTA IV DLC PS3, Splinter Cell: Conviction 360, Monster Hunter Tri Wi

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Maple Syrup Baptist View Post
*cough*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Examiner
With each passing year, developers are getting better and better at pulling gamers' emotional strings. If Heavy Rain gets the pulse racing with suspense and dramatic plot developments, Fragile Dreams: Farewell Ruins of the Moon offers moments of pause and introspection. Its themes of friendship and time with others is often delivered elegiacally and can bring the user to states of reflection.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eurogamer
But it seems churlish to put the boot in too, as there's something fragile and beautiful at the game's core: a vision that's worthy of celebration, but one that's ultimately obscured by its maker's shortcomings in realising it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheat Code Central
Fragile Dreams has a quality rare in any medium, let alone gaming. Come to the experience with an open heart, and you'll walk away glowing. It's brimming with love and affection, as well as sadness and despair.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nintendo Everything
The bottom line about Fragile is that it’s a game that will be hard for some people to fall for, but if you do end up falling for it you’re in for an amazing experience. Rarely in a game – nor a movie or book for that matter – have I felt the way I feel about Fragile, and in that sense I cannot be more grateful of Tri-crescendo for making it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GamePro
Fragile Dreams offers up a poetic and cerebral exploration of a desolate future driven an excellent atmosphere and compelling story.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nintendo Life
Graphically and aurally the title excels in offering a world unlike any other, and for fans of intelligent, emotive gaming there’s no brighter torchbearer than this.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RPG Fan
So, did I enjoy Fragile Dreams? Overwhelmingly, yes. Will you? I don't know, and that's the honest truth. This really is a game you'll have to try for yourself and see.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Destructoid
Fragile Dreams: Farewell Ruins of the Moon is beautiful. I thank the developers for making it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1up
Visit Fragile's world if you can't tear away from the enchanting visuals, or if you've been caught by the bittersweet theme song you hear in the trailer (the entire soundtrack in general is very good).
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nintendo Now
What Fragile Dreams does excel in though is enticing the player into a world that is new to all of us, and offers many moments that most people can relate to. In terms of video games, Fragile Dreams isn't the best. However, thanks to a touching story and unique atmosphere, Fragile Dreams offers quite the memorable experience.
Old 04-04-2010, 02:21 AM
Zastard Offline

Quote:
*cough*

*cough*

Metacritic - 64
Old 04-04-2010, 04:18 AM
karmachameleon Offline

Send a message via AIM to karmachameleon

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Maple Syrup Baptist View Post
Buy Ocarina of Time. You won't regret it.
Closed Thread