Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  
 

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Other Boards » Groups/Clubs

Groups/Clubs Start a Pokemon or non-Pokemon related Group/Club for your favorite topic. Whether it's a group/club for one of the good guys like Ash, Misty, or Brock, to the villains like Team Rocket, Team Magma, and Team Aqua. Your group can be whatever you want.


Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #46  
Old 07-24-2009, 08:45 PM
Charbok's Avatar
Charbok Offline
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota
Posts: 6,907
Send a message via AIM to Charbok Send a message via MSN to Charbok Send a message via Skype™ to Charbok
Default Re: _|The Musical Composers Guild|_

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omega Mitch View Post
So, what inspires everyone to write music? No need to get personal, but by all means dig deep for us, we're all artists. What kind of themes and feelings can we expect from your music?
Loneliness, ecstasy, heartbreak (of course), and... whatever that thing I wrote for you was. That was just sort of me messing around, so... My love you for, perhaps?

And Ron, that's quite a skill you've got. It's awesome that you guys get to tour, as well! I'd give anything to be able to do that!
__________________
oh hi.
Reply With Quote
  #47  
Old 07-24-2009, 09:02 PM
Pokemon_Ron's Avatar
Pokemon_Ron Offline
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: That thing in your pants
Posts: 6,964
Send a message via AIM to Pokemon_Ron Send a message via Skype™ to Pokemon_Ron
Default Re: _|The Musical Composers Guild|_

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charbok View Post
Loneliness, ecstasy, heartbreak (of course), and... whatever that thing I wrote for you was. That was just sort of me messing around, so... My love you for, perhaps?

And Ron, that's quite a skill you've got. It's awesome that you guys get to tour, as well! I'd give anything to be able to do that!
well, we started touring last year. but we've been a band since '05. its hard to do show after show, but i LOVE the fans reactions
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #48  
Old 07-24-2009, 11:24 PM
Gamedude's Avatar
Gamedude Offline
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: CANADA! Eh!
Posts: 3,101
Send a message via AIM to Gamedude Send a message via MSN to Gamedude Send a message via Skype™ to Gamedude
Default Re: _|The Musical Composers Guild|_

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokemon_Ron View Post
well, we started touring last year. but we've been a band since '05. its hard to do show after show, but i LOVE the fans reactions
That's pretty sick... I always wanted to be like James Hetfeld :D

METTLICA = BEST BAND EVER!
I HAVE EVERYSINGLE SONG DOWNLOADED xD!

I tryed to learn Master of Puppets but it's too long xD
__________________

URPG STATS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Khajmer View Post
Looks like Craig isn't the only one surfing PE2K while high as a kite.

Reply With Quote
  #49  
Old 07-24-2009, 11:25 PM
Lusitania Offline
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 5,119
Default Re: _|The Musical Composers Guild|_

@Ron: I can empathize. When my mom died, I was devastated, and couldn't go to school for a week. If you ever need someone to talk to about it, I'll be there for you.
Reply With Quote
  #50  
Old 07-25-2009, 12:15 AM
Pokemon_Ron's Avatar
Pokemon_Ron Offline
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: That thing in your pants
Posts: 6,964
Send a message via AIM to Pokemon_Ron Send a message via Skype™ to Pokemon_Ron
Default Re: _|The Musical Composers Guild|_

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gamedude View Post
That's pretty sick... I always wanted to be like James Hetfeld :D

METTLICA = BEST BAND EVER!
I HAVE EVERYSINGLE SONG DOWNLOADED xD!

I tryed to learn Master of Puppets but it's too long xD
i can play it right up 2 the solo. after that, im screwed.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lusitania View Post
@Ron: I can empathize. When my mom died, I was devastated, and couldn't go to school for a week. If you ever need someone to talk to about it, I'll be there for you.
dang sorry to be about your moms death. but thanks for the support everyone. i actually cut "DAD" into my arm when he died, ugh yeh emokid much?
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #51  
Old 07-25-2009, 03:03 AM
Gamedude's Avatar
Gamedude Offline
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: CANADA! Eh!
Posts: 3,101
Send a message via AIM to Gamedude Send a message via MSN to Gamedude Send a message via Skype™ to Gamedude
Default Re: _|The Musical Composers Guild|_

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokemon_Ron View Post
i can play it right up 2 the solo. after that, im screwed.


dang sorry to be about your moms death. but thanks for the support everyone. i actually cut "DAD" into my arm when he died, ugh yeh emokid much?
Same Emo who almost got layed? lawl

I learned the first min of Rythem Gutiar of Threw the fire and the flames xD
__________________

URPG STATS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Khajmer View Post
Looks like Craig isn't the only one surfing PE2K while high as a kite.

Reply With Quote
  #52  
Old 07-25-2009, 03:14 AM
Lusitania Offline
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 5,119
Default Re: _|The Musical Composers Guild|_

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gamedude View Post
Same Emo who almost got layed? lawl

I learned the first min of Rythem Gutiar of Threw the fire and the flames xD
I'm learning the first minute of rhythm Guitar of Through the Fire and the Flames.
Reply With Quote
  #53  
Old 07-25-2009, 04:21 AM
Pokemon_Ron's Avatar
Pokemon_Ron Offline
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: That thing in your pants
Posts: 6,964
Send a message via AIM to Pokemon_Ron Send a message via Skype™ to Pokemon_Ron
Default Re: _|The Musical Composers Guild|_

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gamedude View Post
Same Emo who almost got layed? lawl

I learned the first min of Rythem Gutiar of Threw the fire and the flames xD
STALKER!!!!!!!! haha jk, you saw me and DK conversation eh?

and the rhythm part is just power chords at start. im actually surprisingly good at finger-tapping, so i can play parts of the start
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #54  
Old 07-25-2009, 05:14 AM
Gamedude's Avatar
Gamedude Offline
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: CANADA! Eh!
Posts: 3,101
Send a message via AIM to Gamedude Send a message via MSN to Gamedude Send a message via Skype™ to Gamedude
Default Re: _|The Musical Composers Guild|_

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokemon_Ron View Post
STALKER!!!!!!!! haha jk, you saw me and DK conversation eh?

and the rhythm part is just power chords at start. im actually surprisingly good at finger-tapping, so i can play parts of the start
I can't wait until this guy comes and picks up my wii tomorrow... so i have the cash to get my new FENDER STRAT!
__________________

URPG STATS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Khajmer View Post
Looks like Craig isn't the only one surfing PE2K while high as a kite.

Reply With Quote
  #55  
Old 07-25-2009, 05:22 AM
Lusitania Offline
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 5,119
Default Re: _|The Musical Composers Guild|_

So people...what motivates you to write music?
Reply With Quote
  #56  
Old 07-25-2009, 05:30 AM
Pokemon_Ron's Avatar
Pokemon_Ron Offline
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: That thing in your pants
Posts: 6,964
Send a message via AIM to Pokemon_Ron Send a message via Skype™ to Pokemon_Ron
Default Re: _|The Musical Composers Guild|_

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lusitania View Post
So people...what motivates you to write music?
heartbreak, loneliness, depression

@Gamerdude: nice, i dont like fender that much. i like gibson more

Gibson Les Paul FTW!
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #57  
Old 07-25-2009, 05:32 AM
The Maple Syrup Baptist Offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: In Canada being Canadian.
Posts: 7,123
Send a message via AIM to The Maple Syrup Baptist Send a message via MSN to The Maple Syrup Baptist
Default Re: _|The Musical Composers Guild|_

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gamedude View Post
That's pretty sick... I always wanted to be like James Hetfeld :D

METTLICA = BEST BAND EVER!
I HAVE EVERYSINGLE SONG DOWNLOADED xD!

I tryed to learn Master of Puppets but it's too long xD
Master Of Puppets is short compared to some of Opeth's songs. I dare you to attempt White Cluster or Wreath by Opeth; two examples of their many brilliant and intricate 10+ minute songs.

My motivations for writing music are sanity. If I don't get music out of my head, I will probably self-destruct. It just has to come out... Songs play in my head and distract me from life. Once I get something recorded, the weight lifted is enough to feel like I'm floating.

A lot of it lately was to deal with a certain event in my life.
Reply With Quote
  #58  
Old 07-25-2009, 05:38 AM
Pokemon_Ron's Avatar
Pokemon_Ron Offline
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: That thing in your pants
Posts: 6,964
Send a message via AIM to Pokemon_Ron Send a message via Skype™ to Pokemon_Ron
Default Re: _|The Musical Composers Guild|_

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omega Mitch View Post
Master Of Puppets is short compared to some of Opeth's songs. I dare you to attempt White Cluster or Wreath by Opeth; two examples of their many brilliant and intricate 10+ minute songs.

My motivations for writing music are sanity. If I don't get music out of my head, I will probably self-destruct. It just has to come out... Songs play in my head and distract me from life. Once I get something recorded, the weight lifted is enough to feel like I'm floating.

A lot of it lately was to deal with a certain event in my life.
yeh i agree mitch. it feels sooo good recording something thats been playing in your head and driving you crazy

i was gonna ask you what the certain event was but eh, we dont know each other well and i dont wanna come off as nosey
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #59  
Old 07-25-2009, 06:18 AM
The Maple Syrup Baptist Offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: In Canada being Canadian.
Posts: 7,123
Send a message via AIM to The Maple Syrup Baptist Send a message via MSN to The Maple Syrup Baptist
Default Re: _|The Musical Composers Guild|_

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokemon_Ron View Post
yeh i agree mitch. it feels sooo good recording something thats been playing in your head and driving you crazy

i was gonna ask you what the certain event was but eh, we dont know each other well and i dont wanna come off as nosey
A relationship. I'll tell you over AIM or MSN sometime or something dude, I have no problem sharing it. I'm mostly over it now so it's much less painful bringing it up.
Reply With Quote
  #60  
Old 07-25-2009, 08:35 PM
Gamedude's Avatar
Gamedude Offline
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: CANADA! Eh!
Posts: 3,101
Send a message via AIM to Gamedude Send a message via MSN to Gamedude Send a message via Skype™ to Gamedude
Default Re: _|The Musical Composers Guild|_

Ok... I have my High School's Talent Show Plained out.... I'm playing a really easy song xD....

Beelzeboss (The Final Showdown)
by Tenacious D


I'm going to dress up as the Devil well my drummer friend is going to dress up as the grim reaper and my other friends who are going to play Cage and JB's part will be dressed in normal clothing :P I'm going to have the thing start like this...

- Cage & Jb will be walking and saying "Oh **** were going to be late for the talent show!"
- Then i'm going to to get on my knees and have a rope on and walk up to them and be like "Can I see your pick?"
-Then I'll use the smoke machines and throw off my rope and stand up (at 6"5) and start playing the intro well My Bassplayer/Drummer get on stage...


So if your in Ontario... (CANADA) around November... let me know and I'll get you tickets xD
__________________

URPG STATS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Khajmer View Post
Looks like Craig isn't the only one surfing PE2K while high as a kite.

Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 05:07 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Style Design: AlienSector.com