Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Creative Writing

Creative Writing Share your fan fiction, stories, poems, essays, editorials, song lyrics, or any other related written work. All written must be your creation. Start a new thread, and keep replying to that thread as you add on more chapters. Anyone can join in at anytime.

Old 10-17-2009, 11:55 PM
Grassy_Aggron Offline
Nutjob Personified

Send a message via AIM to Grassy_Aggron
Default Re: >Eternity of Time< Chapter Eleven Up!

Don't worry Kris. Nazo does get in a few awesome moments too XD He's tough. He'll live XP

And Iyoku does know Nazo's weak point. That will make handling him much easier XP

How are you awake?!? >:(

Don't think too hard, Sonic.
Old 10-21-2009, 01:41 AM
Michelle8936 Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Michelle8936

Chapter Twelve

Nazo studied Iyoku for a moment, a small scrap of time in the cave that seemed to stretch for hours. Then, with a raspy growl, he lunged for Iyoku, mouth bared in a foamy snarl. Lilac let out a yell for Iyoku to move, fear clinging to every word she said. Sevi, however, had frozen in horror. Memories of Fang played through her mind like a movie, how he had attacked her, recognition lost from his eyes. Then he had attacked Nazo, sinking his fangs into his arm, spreading the virus into the star-controlling hedgehog before dying. A shudder ran through her slender frame, erupting from her head and coursing to her tail.

Before Lilac shouted for him to move, even before Nazo had lunged at him, Iyoku had known in that split second exactly what was going to happen. As the Glaceon did, he also sensed that something bad was about to happen; and so as he did with the Zangoose in the forest, he jumped backwards, then into the air, and proceeded to channel a moderate amount of Aura into his hand before forming it into a fist and slamming it down upon the scar on Nazo’s forehead. Not even a millisecond after this, the sound of a massive explosion rent the air, shock waves traveling through the cave; causing a rockfall not even one second after the Ice Type erected a dome-shaped, psychic shield over all of them to prevent any painful deaths.

It was not the rock fall, nor the shock waves that caused Lilac to cry in pain, but the scream that ripped through the air. It was Nazo who had let it out, the yell tearing from his throat the second Iyoku slammed down upon his weakness. Sheer agony rippled through his body as he collapsed in a heap on the ground, clutching at his scar and convulsing from the pain as Iyoku's Aura coursed through the hedgehog's weakened body, disrupting his own shattered energy. It was horrible to watch, and to Lilac it seemed as if he had been stabbed in the head with a burning knife, and worse still, she felt as if she was watching a creature die. With a moan, Nazo fell unconscious with a few last twitches - from the disease or the impact - and lay still. Lilac was too stunned to ask what the explosion had been; she was sick to her stomach from what she had just witnessed.

As she bent the psychic shield around them to send off the rocks that had accumulated, the Glaceon tore off at an incredible speed to the opposite side of the underground cavern, which was where the explosion had come from, not caring if the others followed or not. Watching the Ice Type run off, Iyoku muttered something under his breath, “I definitely do not want to do that again…” he kept lookout in the direction the Pokemon had ran, unsure whether or not he should trail her.

Lilac looked at Iyoku, cocking her head. <He was in so much pain...I...What if we have to do it again? I don't think my stomach could take it...> She watched the Glaceon leave, glancing over her shoulder at the still form of the hedgehog. Sevi by now had curled up next to him, trying to ease the shivers that still plagued him. Lilac looked at Iyoku once more. <Maybe...Maybe we will find something that could help him in the forest...Or ease the pain a little. But...> She hesitated. Would it be wrong to think about something other than Nazo? She shook her head. <What was that explosion?>

Iyoku paused for a few seconds, thinking. He had a very bad feeling about the explosion that had occurred, not to mention he was also worried about what could happen if Nazo woke up again. An idea formed in his head, and although he was reluctant to act according to it, he knew he had little choice in the matter. “It looks like we’ll have to split up for a while,” he said, “I have a very bad feeling about that explosion…Not to mention, there may be more Pokemon here that know of some berries that could help with Nazo’s condition.” He waited for Lilac and Sevi’s replies to the situation, the ominous sense he’d been having growing stronger by the minute.

Lilac watched Iyoku nervously, before Sevi spoke up. <Go, dears. I shall watch over things here. The hit to his head has knocked him out clean; I doubt he will wake up anytime soon.> Lilac nodded gratefully, although she was still frightened a bit. She began a slow trot after the Glaceon, waiting to see if Iyoku would follow.

Barely hesitating, the grey hedgehog ran into the woods with Lilac, a cloud of blackish, dark smoke now hovering overtop of the area where the explosion had sounded. A few minutes later, Iyoku came upon a clearing, and saw that not even a little while before, it had been part of the same densely forested area. It took a few seconds, but then he recognized it as the area where they had come in, past the underground ‘volcano’. There was one major difference however; a large hole had been blasted into the wall next to where they had come in, revealing another cavern. Walking inside, they saw that the interior of the narrow passage was lit by the bluish light of more crystals, and it was by this that the passage was revealed to continue to lead down. “Just how far down does this lead?” Iyoku muttered, astounded.

Lilac stared. <...Wow. Was NOT expecting to see this.> She took a tentative step forward, but did not continue on. <As beautiful as it is...Something isn't right about it. There's something dark about it...> That same feeling Iyoku had been having finally had emerged in her own senses. Thankfully, however, it helped quell her queasy stomach, making her a bit happier despite the threatening presence in the air. <Like it or not, we have to go down there, Iyoku. This time, however, we don't have a super charged hedgehog to back us up.>

The grey hedgehog snorted, “Super charged hedgehog? Nice.” He looked down the enclosed pathway that led deeper into the earth however, and knew that the Houndour was right. “Well, I suppose we should get going,” he finished, before following down the trail. The stone walls continued to weave and dip through the ground with no end in sight. Soon though, he thought he heard something echoing through the cave. At first, Iyoku was puzzled, and then he recognized it: the sound of rushing, flowing water. A sudden opening of the narrow tunnel revealed another cavern that was much smaller than the one they had entered initially, but the entire lower half was filled by a large expanse of water. The very middle of the underground lake had a small island, and connecting the said island to the area where he and Lilac had emerged was a bridge of land. There was barely any light that allowed the sight of this, only the twilight that dimly shone through cracks in the stone ceiling. Not hesitating, Iyoku swiftly began a run across the bridge for the middle of the small island; the cavern within it was undoubtedly where the Glaceon had disappeared to.

Lilac, caught in her stupor, shook her head when Iyoku took off towards the island. She followed close behind, shouting out to Iyoku that he should conserve as much Aura as he could for they did not know what was ahead. Lilac was horribly uneasy - something wasn't right, and even though she knew Iyoku and his Pokemon were strong, she didn't think they had enough firepower. We don't even have Sevi to help us...Having a Poison Type was a benefit - she could poison whatever was ahead. Of course, Lilac did know Smog... But it wasn't the strongest technique. Agh! I feel so weak now! She hissed inwardly.

Iyoku barely heard Lilac’s shout as he slowly came to a halt in the entrance to the cavern underneath the lake. He waited for Lilac to catch up, and then he said through telepathy – because they would no doubt be heard if he spoke aloud – <I’m going to distort what little light there is around us; that’s the only way we’ll be able to have a chance to sneak in unnoticed. We have to keep completely quiet.> It didn’t seem like anything had happened for a few seconds, but within that small space of time, the entire area around them had become slightly distorted and blurred, keeping both the Houndour and the grey hedgehog from sight. Of course, it also helped that the two were dark in colour to begin with. Making a silent entry into the cave, it had become so dark that he was thankful – for probably the hundredth time in his life – that he had extremely good night vision. The interior of the cavern was the shape of a dome that had been flipped, making the steepest part the very centre of the floor; every other portion of the cave slowly made its way down to that point. In that said centre was a small, shining light that seemed to give off a mystical Aura. It was dim, but still bright for that darkness; a figure stood behind it, reaching a spiked paw out for the tiny figure within the light. It was a bipedal, jackal-like Pokemon that was completely white all over except for its black forepaws, and a mask of the same dark colour that covered part of its snout as well as causing it to appear to be wearing a bandanna around its red eyes.

Last edited by Michelle8936; 06-28-2010 at 03:32 PM.
Old 10-21-2009, 01:42 AM
Michelle8936 Offline

The grey hedgehog started, grateful that their cover hadn’t been blown, when the sound of another voice echoed from behind them. Turning, Iyoku recognized the Glaceon from before, however, her eyes had narrowed as she spoke aloud, causing the white Lucario to look at her. “It has been a while, Reiki. Just how did you escape the Eoseken?” she asked.

The Lucario’s red eyes didn’t break contact with the Ice Type’s even as he spoke as well, knowing that the slightest mistake could send him back where he’d escaped. “So…You failed to guard the Legendaries, Naomi?” he asked, a faint mocking tone in his voice.

“You dare to patronize me?” she demanded in a low growl, “You have much to atone for in your past, uragiri.” Her eyes had narrowed further, “I suggest you step away from the shard unless you have a death wish to be frozen to the bone.”

Lilac blinked in utter surprise. <Iyoku, what are they talking about? A shard is here? What is a uragiri?> Lilac asked her hedgehog companion in confusion, horribly unsure of what was going on. Either way, she had a wary feeling about this “Reiki”, yet...Somehow, he was similar to her trainer, Nazo. It could have been because both controlled darkness, because both souls had been tainted by the very force they controlled...But...She shook her head. <Nazo is nothing like him! This guy is a threat, he shouldn't be here!> This thought was also sent to Iyoku, although the hedgehog would probably be confused by it.

Iyoku stared, shaking his head; <I have just about as good of an idea about all this as you do,> he replied to the Dark-Fire Type, becoming terribly annoyed at his own lack of knowledge. As they watched, the Lucario withdrew his paw from the light that shone in the middle of the room, and both he and the Glaceon – Naomi, apparently – circled each other.

“So…” the Fighting-Steel Type said, his red eyes not leaving the Ice Type’s clear and slightly irritated light blue ones, “Have you even gotten any better since we last met?” he smirked, “If I recall correctly, the others were far too easy to kill off. You and the other last one shouldn’t be any different.”

The Glaceon was able to keep surprisingly calm despite the circumstances, replying, “As well as I remember it, you had your sorry posterior sent to the next world by ‘the other last one’,” she paused, “And as for improvement, you would be surprised at what eight-hundred years can do to sharpen one’s combat skills.”

<...What?!? Eight-hundred years?!?> Lilac suddenly cringed - she had blurted that out loud. She could only pray the others were too distracted to have heard. <Iyoku, I wish Nazo and Sevi were here. They would know what to do.> She remembered to only say this to Iyoku, fear tinging her voice. <I mean...This guy seems very powerful. Really...Dark. I can't sense Aura very well, but for me to sense it in such huge quantities...I can only imagine. I'm terrified.> A shudder ran through her body as she let out a silent plea for the sky-blue hedgehog to hear, hoping that somehow he would be able to come and defend them. She knew, however, that the odds were stacked against them - what could he do in his current condition?

The second Lilac had said what she had aloud, the white Lucario had looked straight in their direction, and lifting his paw into the air, a black Aura surrounded it, instantly negating and shattering the effect Iyoku had been managing to hold up without any effort at all. Taking a step back, the grey hedgehog muttered a few choice words under his breath. However, the Pokemon only chuckled – albeit, it was unnerving – and then said, “I have to admit, being able to hold up a matter-bending shield for this long was rather impressive.” Then his eyes narrowed, “But it’s over now. As far as I’m concerned, you’ve heard too much… You two need to be eliminated.”

Naomi stepped in front of the Dark-Fire Type and the grey hedgehog, speaking to them through telepathy; <Iyoku, be ready,> she stated, <I will fight him, but I have no doubt he will attack you two if there is an opening. You and Lilac must keep an Aura Sphere and an Ember charged and ready to use at all times. It may stall him if you use both simultaneously.> Iyoku nodded slightly, forming a small sphere of silvery-red light in his hands and charging the attack as much as it could handle. Despite how much training he had done, he still didn’t like the odds; for the Lucario’s Aura was just as powerful as the Glaceon’s. They could very well lose this fight if they weren’t on guard.

Lilac snarled. Gah! I'm an idiot! Lilac shook her head, staring at the Lucario, Reiki. <Look bub, I don't know who you are. Well, that's not true - I know your name. Still, that's no reason to try and kill us!> She snarled. <Besides, I have a star-controlling friend who would love to kill you if you touch us. He is not called Palkia's Scourge for nothing!> Flames licked at her muzzle as an Ember took shape, but she dared not fire. She had warned the Lucario, and intended to keep her word. She silently prayed to Arceus that they would somehow be all right.

Reiki only snickered at the Houndour’s response to his threat. “So there is another who wields the power of space and the dimensions? Curious and quite interesting…” he stated calmly, his red and very nearly pupiless eyes staring at Lilac. He smirked, one of his canine fangs showing, and then continued, “It is such a shame I could defeat anyone who opposes me; you two and your friend included. Although, I can't imagine he would ally with me once I kill you both, despite that action being the smart thing to do.”

Naomi’s eyes narrowed and the ground at her feet began to take on a white glow, “No, he will not even be forced to speak to you against his will, for he will not become acquainted with you,” she growled, the air around her beginning to drop drastically in temperature.

The Lucario brought his clawed paws together; about two feet apart from each other, and a large black sphere of Aura began to form between them. Within seconds, it completely filled the space between his paws, along with Naomi’s attack having caused ice crystals to rise from the frozen ground and hover in the air around her in the form of an Ice Shard. Then, at the exact same time as Reiki flung the Fighting Type move towards them, Naomi’s jaws opened, and sent a torrent of freezing wind known as Blizzard whipping into the attack, followed quickly by the large shards of ice. The two attacks collided, causing a massive explosion, and then the Ice Type closed her eyes as she concentrated.

Then, to Iyoku’s astonishment, she formed an Aura Sphere of clear, light blue energy and shot it through the cloud of smoke, clearing it instantly through the hole it made, and they watched, silent, as the smoke cleared. The attack had been stopped in its tracks, revealed to have had its conclusion when the Lucario had caught it with his bare claws; his face expressionless save for a hint of a smirk. He was about to rebound it back at them, when Naomi sent another combo of Ice Shard and Blizzard at him, and then followed up with an extremely fast ExtremeSpeed, slamming into him and sending him flying into the wall behind him.

The cloud of air-borne debris began to clear, and a loud whistle rent the air as another attack – but this time the concentrated, yellowish energy of a Focus Blast – hurtled towards them at an incredible speed along with the phrase, “You think mere child’s play can defeat me?”

Upon a telepathic cue, Iyoku fueled his attack and, after enlarging it slightly, fired his own Aura Sphere at the impending Fighting Type move.

<Ally? Why would he ally with you? All darkness has done is cause him pain!> Lilac was furious at the Lucario - how DARE he think Nazo would team up with him? After all, he had become fond of Iyoku, and was determined to keep his word. She snapped out of her reverie upon seeing the Focus Blast, and opening her mouth, fired an Ember at hot speed, to catch up with the Aura Sphere. Although, it wasn't an Ember. The red spheres had merged to form a jet of flames, and to her surprise, Lilac realized she had – somehow - learned Flamethrower, one of the most powerful Fire Type moves. Perfect, she thought to herself, Flamethrower will be very strong against a Steel Type like that villain. If I get an opportunity... It was dangerous to attack Reiki, she knew, but Naomi was at a severe disadvantage. Ice was weak to both Steel and Fighting, and if she got hit by either one of them...Lilac shuddered upon thinking of the consequences.

Reiki watched, somewhat impressed, as the two attacks merged. However, a staff of energy materialized in his black claws and, spinning the Bone Rush staff furiously, completely negated the Aura Sphere-Flamethrower combo as it flew to pieces upon striking the defensive maneuver. “Not bad, I'll admit,” he said, “However, the power and abilities of our race borders on that of the gods themselves. It will take much more than that to defeat me,” he finished, throwing the Bone Rush aside. As he did so, a long, deadly sharp claw materialized on his right paw that was made out of black Aura energy.

As he charged, the lethal Shadow Claw poised for attack, Naomi tore after him and attacked a split second before the Lucario would have been able to slash at the other two. Lunging, she clamped her jaws around the Steel-Fighting Type's claw and, although she didn't know they had come close enough for Iyoku and Lilac to see it, a thick coating of ice spread out on the claw from where Naomi had bit.

Reiki's eyes widened, and he hastily attempted to shake her off; however, she let go on her own free will and then whirled around, slamming him with a glowing Iron Tail and sending him completely through the wall. However, that was not all that followed; Iyoku's eyes had narrowed – he too was not happy with what had been going through the opponent's mind, and without any warning, a large Aura Sphere – blazing red with fury – formed in his hands, and he sent it flying after Reiki as hard as he could, resulting in not even being able to track the movement of the attack as it hurtled towards its target. A massive explosion that would have woken the dead sounded, the wall practically non-existent now. However, soon visible through the smoke that was slowly beginning to clear, the Lucario got to his feet – albeit a little shakily – and muttered something under his breath before shattering the remains of the said wall using Metal Claw with his non-frozen limb to create a smokescreen and fleeing through the use of ExtremeSpeed.

Looking back at Iyoku, Naomi noticed that his gloves seemed to be returning to their normal dark blue, but there were still various faint hues of red tracing the material. Interesting... she thought, that last attack... that was very well on par with our own powers.

Last edited by Michelle8936; 06-28-2010 at 03:37 PM.
Old 10-21-2009, 03:41 AM
k_pop Offline
PE2K Website Staff

Default Re: >Eternity of Time< Chapter Twelve Up!

Oh, poor Nazo. D= He's gonna have a major headache....if not worse.
I'm at least glad that Iyoku was able to help stop the stupid Lucario. I'm assuming that is the same guy you have making a comeback in this too? *rollseyes and mutters*
At least they kicked his butt. And why do I get the feeling it's a bad thing that Lilac mentioned Nazo's power?

You should know why by now. =^-^'=

Well, it was a good chapter...except where Nazo was knocked unconcious by sheer pain....so keep up the good work guys. ^^
Old 10-21-2009, 11:30 PM
Grassy_Aggron Offline
Nutjob Personified

Yep. This guy is ebil XD And Lilac probably shouldn't have mentioned that, but, well, what can you expect? That was her best defense to avoid an attack XP But, she learned a new move! XP

Heh, just wait though. Nazo would kill to, well, kill, Reiki XD No one messes with those he protects. He gets mad XD

Glad you liked it! ;)
Old 10-23-2009, 11:55 PM
Michelle8936 Offline

Chapter Thirteen

Lilac watched Iyoku, stunned. <I-Iyoku? What happened?> Even as she said this, she was padding towards the glowing light in the center of the cavern, stopping short of touching it with her nose. Her eyes sparkled with the brilliance of the light, and she narrowed her eyes in an attempt to see what was giving it off. A sudden thought hit her, however. <What is this? Why did Reiki want this?> He had gotten away, who knew what was going to happen. The Houndour froze as a chilling fear gripped her. <It sounded like Reiki wants Nazo on his side...And, Nazo is relatively unguar-> she gasped, <Nazo! He may be in danger!>

The grey hedgehog shook his head, bringing himself out of his trance; it’s only happened once before… he thought to himself, I haven’t been that angry for a long time. However, upon Lilac’s revelation, he nodded and hurriedly took off out of the ruined cavern, across the land bridge, through the tunnel that now led upground, and without even bothering to catch his breath, he channeled more Aura into his shoes, allowing him to run at an even faster speed until he was closer to the small clearing where he and Lilac had left Sevi and the out-cold Nazo. Fortunately, all seemed well. It was one of two possibilities; one, Reiki had left the cavern in its entirety; or two, he had yet to find out where they were. Iyoku hoped it was the former.

Lilac yelped a “hey”, although she doubted Iyoku had heard her; so she turned back to Naomi. <Naomi, is it? Thank you for protecting us. But...Reiki...It seems you know him...And what about that whole “eight hundred years” thing?> She studied the shimmering light closer, and was able to identify...A shard? Not just any shard - this one was pitch black, and seemed to distort the area around it ever so slightly. She had a sneaking suspicion she knew what it was.

Meanwhile, Sevi lifted her head as she heard someone approaching. She flicked her tongue, trying to catch a scent, but the only one that came was the sickening smell of death. She looked down upon the hedgehog she had curled around, worried half to death about him. His scream still echoed in her head, despite the time that had passed. It had felt as if it had struck her soul, which ached immensely from the pain that had created. Curiously, she kept her eyes on the entrance to the cavern, waiting to see who it was.

Naomi studied the Houndour, wondering briefly if she could trust the Dark-Fire Type. Hm… Well, I will not tell her everything. Not unless they are the ones who are to restore, she thought to herself and then replied to her question, <Yes, I do know Reiki, unfortunately. And… as for the talk of the eight centuries past… it is true.>

Finally emerging from the underground, Iyoku made his way back to where Sevi was with Nazo. The Seviper was still coiled around the unconscious hedgehog, and Iyoku was mildly surprised that he hadn’t woken up from the explosion that had sounded in the cavern.

Lilac's eyes widened. <But you look like you are twenty-five!> She shook her head, returning her gaze to the shard. <Naomi, what is this shard? It's so powerful, yet beautiful at the same time.> She couldn't help be curious - she could feel the energy waves coming off this piece of jewel, filling her with a pleasant feeling. It hummed to her, and in return her body hummed back, creating an unheard tune that filled the air.

Sevi blinked in surprise upon seeing the grey hedgehog appear, a thin film of dust covering him from head to toe. <Dear Iyoku, what happened? You are covered in filth!> She shook her head, seeing his surprised reaction after looking at Nazo. <He was certainly right about the effects it would have on him, but we must be thankful Nazo even trusted us enough with his weakness. I don't think he realized the full effect it would have, but neither could we. He has only stirred slightly, at most to get into a more comfortable position. He did, however, mutter something...> She cocked her head. <He muttered a name, to be precise. I don't know who it is, but he said “Reiki” in his sleep. Does that mean anything to you?>

The Glaceon raised an eyebrow, <Not everything is as it seems,> she said in response to the Houndour's surprised statement. Then she looked at the gem Lilac was so curious about, <And as far as that is concerned... it is one of seven pieces of an ancient artifact created by the master of the Distortion World.> She looked back at the Dark-Fire Type, <Hopefully, you will recognize the name of the world's master; Giratina. And it is my task to protect it from those who would use its powers to do evil deeds.>

Iyoku started upon hearing what Sevi said, however, he began to wonder just how Nazo could know the Lucario's name. He frowned, thinking. “Either way, I don't think it's a good idea to wake him up to get the answers... I suppose I'll have to wait,” he muttered to himself, not to mention there's still the possible threat that he could come back. He sat down and decided he should keep his Aura senses much sharper than normal to be sure the villain wouldn't return. At least, not at the moment.

Lilac gasped. <Are you saying...That this is a Urahara Shard? I thought they were impossible to find! You said you have to protect it...But, I thought only an ancient race called the Mono...Mana? I can't remember the name - but they are said to be largely extinct. Latios said there were two left.> Lilac suddenly felt nervous - had she been right in telling this Glaceon?

Sevi continued to watch Iyoku. <From the way you act, you seem surprised dear. Why?> While the Seviper spoke, she had cast her eyes back upon the helpless creature she had wrapped herself around, wondering if - and when - he would wake up again. She realized she was in perhaps the worst possible position, but could care less at this point. She thought, once more, she heard him mumble something - but figured it was her mind when he did not stir.

Naomi seemed to hide a faint grin, saying, <The name of the race is the Monogatari Karei. It would be rather sad if one forgot the name of one’s own race, no matter how long it has been since they were called by that name.> She wondered how much longer it would take for the Houndour to clue in; her last statement should have gotten through, however.

“Well,” Iyoku began, “It’s a long story.” He began by explaining what he and Lilac had seen inside the cavern, leaving out the fact that there was a shard in case there was anyone else nearby. Besides, he figured he would save that part for Nazo, because he figured that if he woke in his right mind, he would want to hear what had happened too.

Lilac was about to respond, but suddenly went pale. <Wait...Did you just say...? She suddenly yipped in excitement. You are! You must be one of the two Latios said we should find!> The Houndour stopped, calming herself despite her body quivering with excitement. <I have bad news...We think two Time Gears have been stolen. Latios's, and perhaps his sister, Latias. Iyoku came from the future, because time has frozen. As it is, he's trying to stop that. We already have two Chaos Emeralds.> She stopped, her mind taking a breath. <You'll have to ask him for full details though. All I can say, however, is that two areas are frozen in time. Space is beginning to be affected, because when Nazo opened a portal to the frozen areas, it opened a few feet off the ground.> Worry clung to her voice - she hoped Naomi would understand.

Sevi blinked in surprise. <You are not hurt, right dear? I take it Lilac stayed behind. Either that, or she got lost.> She snickered to herself. <So...Reiki is the name of an evil Lucario. And the Glaceon is named Naomi. Still...It worries me that Reiki sounded so interested in Nazo. Surely he realizes that he will not be easily swayed? Perhaps, however, he knows something we do not know.> The Seviper said softly. <Still, at least for now, Nazo has guaranteed your safety and lives, if Reiki plans to get him on his side. I wish that Houndour hadn't opened her mouth though!>

A frown crossed Naomi’s face upon hearing the future’s predicament and she followed up by saying, <Very well, we should go meet up with them; I will need to hear more of this future’s state to be able to plan a course of action.> After this, she lightly tapped the shard, causing it to vanish completely, rendering the cavern dark with the exception of her own Aura that provided the light by which to see.

Iyoku snickered, “I think she stayed behind with Naomi, she shouldn’t be too much longer, though,” he stated. However, he paused, recalling the Aura that had surrounded the Lucario. “The Aura that he had though…” he shook his head, “I’ve never sensed anything like it, not even off the Shadow Pokemon.”

Lilac nodded. <Yeah. All I know, however, is it's bad. I should know - Shadow Pokemon exist in the future. Iyoku believes that the pack of Growlithe and Arcanine that killed my pack were beginning to turn into Shadows...> She shuddered. <I think so too. Anyways, let's hurry!> With a swift turn, the Houndour began to pad back the way she had come.

Sevi was about to say something, when a weak voice startled her. “It is...Indeed, strong. Strong enough...For even me...To sense.” Sevi looked down in shock. Nazo, although still groggy, had opened up his cloudy eyes to look at Iyoku. Sevi asked how Nazo knew what was going on, to which the hedgehog responded. “I was...Awake for the last minute or two. I heard what...Iyoku said about...His Aura.” He tried to get up, but his legs and arms buckled underneath him, causing him to collapse back onto the ground. So instead, he lifted his head up to look at Iyoku. “It...Is Reiki, is it not...?”

Keeping an easy pace with Lilac, Naomi cautiously made her way back up the cavern down which she had darted so quickly before. She knew her night vision was excellent as was her day vision, but that wasn't what she was worried about. If what the Dark-Fire Type had said was true, there was another who had the same abilities as Palkia himself, and she knew the Legendary would not appreciate that in the least. Ensuring she had no real expression on her face, she continued at the same pace she had started.

Iyoku stepped carefully over Sevi's coils, and helped Nazo sit up properly before answering his question. “Yeah,” he said as he himself sat down, “That was his name... I suppose it's a good thing he left or we would be in a pretty bad situation right now.” Even with the large distance between them, he could sense the Glaceon's Aura as she and Lilac made their way back to the clearing. That Lucario's Aura is just as powerful as Naomi's, he thought, intrigued.

Nazo nodded slowly, so as to not worsen his headache. “We would be...In a lot of trouble. His power...May well exceed my...Own. Evidently...In my condition...He is much stronger.” Sevi was watching the two with calm eyes, noting how the hedgehog still did not have his protective shield of Aura. “As it is...He most likely has...Gone off to create a plan...Of action. He will be more powerful...The next time. He shall not...Underestimate the situation again.” Nazo took regular breaks to gather his breath, feeling horribly weak. Yet, his desire to protect those who were his friends was overwhelming, driving him on.

Last edited by Michelle8936; 06-28-2010 at 03:50 PM.
Old 10-23-2009, 11:56 PM
Michelle8936 Offline

Making her way back with Lilac, it was not long before Naomi could see Iyoku, the Seviper and the sky-blue hedgehog who had apparently gotten slightly worse. At least he was awake and not attacking due to the rabies virus; that was good. I may be one of the few capable fighters, she thought to herself, I have to make sure Reiki does not come back.

Iyoku agreed with Nazo's statement, but then was almost magnetically drawn to look in the Glaceon's direction as she elegantly padded closer to where they were sitting, the white Aura about her ankles and back weaving through the air like fire being blown by wind. He could sense something different about her however; she seemed to be more powerful than she had been in the cavern and would have far out-matched Reiki if he had been here as well.

Nazo turned to look as well, but wound up cringing in pain from the head movement. Add to Lilac's excited yipping, and he had a recipe for a very horrid headache. Lilac ran towards him, and he fought the urge to growl at her in warning - that was not who he was. Nazo was thankful when Sevi put up her tail to block Lilac's attempt to leap at him; she wound up crashing right into the blade on the end, and stumbling backwards with a confused look. What a klutz, he mused to himself.

As Iyoku tried not to snicker at the expression on Lilac’s face, Naomi raised an eyebrow when she took a seat at a respectable distance from Sevi and the others, and said, <However powerful he may be, I do not think he appreciates the combination of turning his head along with your yipping causing him a headache, Lilac.> However, her ears pricked and she looked towards the woods she and the Houndour had emerged from, her eyes scanning the foliage before her. There was no doubt that someone was in the trees, and the presence was soon recognizable, but the Ice Type could not sense any hostility. Not like she had when the small group had first arrived, anyway.

Lilac snorted, but Nazo was slightly stunned that Naomi had caught on so quickly. Nevertheless, he allowed Lilac to pad up to him (after Sevi had granted permission) and sit down. She gave a contented sigh when Nazo, despite the foggy haze that was always partially blinding him, reached up and scratched her behind the ear. His attention returned to where Naomi was looking, his ears intently pricked. As it was, hearing seemed to be the only sense that was in some proper working order.

As the sound of a few twigs snapping when they could no longer bear the weight of the one stepping upon them came from the woods, a red, bipedal creature emerged from the undergrowth. Iyoku started, was halfway to his feet, and had his hand about an inch from his sword upon seeing it was a Lucario. However, the only reason he had stopped was because he noticed that this one’s pelt was a different colour; a crimson red that reminded him of a Fire Stone. Another reason he had lost his initial wariness was because as the Steel-Fighting Type approached, Naomi made no move to attack it. It had seemed to pause in its steps when seeing Iyoku reach for his sword, but it carefully continued after he lowered his hand.

Nazo stared, while Lilac gave a yelp right in his ear, causing him to accidentally smack her in response. “Oops, sorry...Lilac.” Nazo gave his best innocent look to the miffed Houndour, but it was more goofy looking instead due to the foam that covered his mouth. He turned to look at the Lucario once again, opening his mouth to say a greeting. That was, before he shut his eyes tight as an excruciating wave of pain swept through his body. It...It is getting worse...

Naomi glanced briefly in Nazo’s direction as she sensed the pain shoot through his body again, but this time none of them could do anything about it. She knew Iyoku was tired from having to use so much of his Aura in that fight, although he hid it very well. Returning her gaze back to the red Lucario, she questioned, <I trust everything is going well?>

<Yes, fortunately,> the Fighting-Steel Type replied, her telepathic voice revealing that the Pokemon was a female. <No one has seen anything of him since the one incident in the cavern.>

<Good,> Naomi stated, <Continue the circulations of the cavern and keep a sharp eye out for him; he has grown more powerful since we last encountered him, but so have we.> The Lucario nodded, and then turned back towards the forest, using ExtremeSpeed to gain a major boost as she leapt into the trees and then along their branches with the stealth of a ninja, quickly vanishing from sight.

Iyoku watched; surprised at the speed with which the Pokemon covered ground. “I’m guessing you have her out searching for Reiki?” he asked.

<Somewhat,> the Glaceon replied, <If he is found, they are to report to me through telepathy where he is, and I will be able to track him down easily enough from that point.>

Nazo waited until the pain returned to a mild throbbing before opening his eyes to look back at the Lucario, who had disappeared. “Reiki...What does...He want, exactly?” He muttered, Lilac shivering beside him from the memory of the white villain. Even in Nazo's weakened, unconscious state he had felt his dark Aura, and...Well, it was strong. While dark energy is more, well, dark, his was just plain evil. He was the type who could kill without any regrets.

The Glaceon paused, <What does he want…?> She replied. Glancing at Iyoku and Lilac, she continued, <I am sure that you two know by now what was in that cavern.> She set her right paw out a little further than her left, and a small glow came from around it as the shard materialized into existence once again. She returned her paw to its normal place then, the Urahara Shard hovering just in front of them, the black core emitting a soft white light. <As you know, Time, Space and Dimension are closely linked with each other, along with Nature being the first in the cycle. If Nature goes awry, then it will only be a matter of time before the other three follow.> She waited, letting them process the information.

Nazo blinked, at first thinking his eyes were deceiving him. “That...Is that a Urahara Shard...?” The power that came off of it, while strong was very gentle. It soothed his pain, and what little Aura he had left chimed in response to its pulsing. We found one...But there are still many more left. Not to mention the Time Gears, of which two are already missing.

The Glaceon nodded, <Yes, it is. And this, along with seven others of its kind, are part of the key to the very existence of reality itself. Whence the key is created, the one who possesses it has to only go to the proper place to gain the ability of control over its aspects. In other words,> she said, finishing her statement, <Whoever has all twenty-four parts made four and then one, will have complete control over existence itself.>

Iyoku was surprised, and then Naomi asked him as to what state the future world was in. “Well,” he began, “As Lilac must’ve said earlier, the planet is paralyzed in the future – there is almost nothing remaining of this world as it is today, and given what you said about this key… Someone must have found a way to control it.”

A frown crossed the Ice Type’s expression. <The forest of the futuristic world… does it still bear a proper harvest?> She asked.

“I wouldn’t call it much,” Iyoku replied, “but there is usually just enough to keep the Pokemon that stay in the woods somewhat healthy. Of course,” he paused, contemplating, “Harvests and food in general is growing much scarcer than they were five years ago…”

Nazo blinked, what Naomi just said having flown right over him. “What? Seven others...Of its kind? ...I thought there were...Only seven Urahara Shards. At least I understand...The last sentence.” All this thinking was giving him a headache.

Naomi nodded, and continued. <There are seven Urahara Shards; however, there are also seven each of the Chaos Emeralds and Time Gears while the Etai Orbs number three in total.>

A sudden thought struck him, however. “If...If someone gains control...Over Time, Space, Reality, and Nature...Can they also...Control those who embody them?” Lilac looked over - she realized what he was thinking. Then again, if what she knew about Rabies was true, he wouldn't live long enough to worry about it.

<Well of course; existence embodies everything. The problem is if one who controls it has good or bad intentions.>

Nazo gave a slight groan. “Great. I do not really want someone...Controlling me, you know.” Lilac agreed, but said that because they were gathering the Chaos Emeralds, he had nothing to worry about. “You never know...Lilac. Things get stolen. The Time Gears....They are a good example.” Lilac whimpered, worried. Time was stopping, and Reality was beginning to become affected. Space would follow, and then Nature. Everything was going downhill, very fast.

Naomi was about to reply, however, the sound of rushed footsteps revealed another Pokemon hurrying towards them from the woods. This one, like the Lucario, was about five feet tall; however, she was a Grass-Poison Type whose species name was Roserade. There seemed to be a certain graveness in her eyes that Iyoku did not like at all. <Naomi!> She said, <There have been several weather anomalies in the area, and they are going out of control.>

The Glaceon’s eyes narrowed, <Exactly how anomalied are they?> She asked.

The Bouquet Pokemon shook her head, <They’re bad,> she replied; <The entire mountain range is rising drastically in temperature, and there are massive storm fronts on the coastlines.>

“Oh no…” Iyoku muttered, “There can only be one explanation for that…”

Last edited by Michelle8936; 06-28-2010 at 03:57 PM.
Old 10-24-2009, 06:10 AM
k_pop Offline
PE2K Website Staff

Default Re: >Eternity of Time< Chapter Thirteen Up!

Yay, Nazo was kinda coherent this time. *hugs*
You guys are doing really well putting this story together. Between the shards and emeralds, and gears and orbs, you've got a lot going on, but I can still follow it.
Reiki is sounding more and more like bad news. And I seem to recognize a couple of Pokemon in this chapter.
Hmm...rising temperatures, and coastal storms. Who does that sound like? ^^
Keep going you guys, you're doing great.

*whispers* She didn't have anything to get mad about that's why she could say something more. Yipe! *ducks chucked shoe*

>.<
Old 10-25-2009, 01:07 AM
Grassy_Aggron Offline
Nutjob Personified

*Hugged* I am not...Defeated that easily! Agh, head...>.<

Lilac: Smooooooth, Nazo. *Whacked*

Sevi: *Whacker* Don't taunt him, Lilac dear. He has a lot going on right now.

Yeah. There were some mistakes in the chapter, I noticed-mainly on the first post-but I'm too lazy to pick them out again XD

Shell has the main storyline made up. Nazo is, more or less, a supporting character. Although, we managed to fit him in for some...Important parts >:3 Lolz.

And Reiki is the awesomest villain ever! *Glomps Reiki*

*Holds up hands* 3...2...1...
Old 10-25-2009, 07:05 PM
Michelle8936 Offline

Sinnoh Arc

> Chapter One - Part One - Part Two <

> Chapter Two - Part One - Part Two <

> Chapter Three - Part One - Part Two <

> Chapter Four - Part One - Part Two <

> Chapter Five - Part One - Part Two <

> Chapter Six - Part One - Part Two <

> Chapter Seven - Part One - Part Two <

> Chapter Eight - Part One - Part Two <

> Chapter Nine - Part One - Part Two <

> Chapter Ten - Part One <

> Chapter Eleven - Part One <

> Chapter Twelve - Part One - Part Two <

> Chapter Thirteen - Part One - Part Two <

> Chapter Fourteen - Part One <

> Chapter Fifteen - Part One - Part Two <

> Chapter Sixteen - Part One <

> Chapter Seventeen - Part One <

> Chapter Eighteen - Part One <

> Chapter Nineteen - Part One - Part Two <

> Chapter Twenty - Part One - Part Two <

> Chapter Twenty-One - Part One - Part Two <

> Chapter Twenty-Two - Part One - Part Two <

> Chapter Twenty-Three - Part One - Part Two <

> Chapter Twenty-Four - Part One - Part Two <

Last edited by Michelle8936; 01-09-2010 at 12:00 AM.
Old 10-25-2009, 07:16 PM
Michelle8936 Offline

Sevii Islands Arc

> Chapter Twenty-Five - Part One - Part Two - Part Three - Part Four <

> Chapter Twenty-Six - Part One <

> Chapter Twenty-Seven - Part One - Part Two <

> Chapter Twenty-Eight - Part One <

> Chapter Twenty-Nine - Part One - Part Two <

> Chapter Thirty - Part One - Part Two <

> Chapter Thirty-One - Part One - Part Two <

> Chapter Thirty-Two - Part One - Part Two <

> Chapter Thirty-Three - Part One - Part Two <

> Chapter Thirty-Four - Part One - Part Two - Part Three <

> Chapter Thirty-Five - Part One - Part Two <

Last edited by Michelle8936; 03-19-2010 at 10:28 PM.
Old 10-25-2009, 07:17 PM
Michelle8936 Offline

Tohjo and Shamouti Isles Arc

> Chapter Thirty-Six - Part One - Part Two <

> Chapter Thirty-Seven - Part One - Part Two - Part Three <

> Chapter Thirty-Eight - Part One - Part Two - Part Three <

> Chapter Thirty-Nine - Part One - Part Two <

> Chapter Forty - Part One - Part Two - Part Three <

> Chapter Forty-One - Part One - Part Two - Part Three <

> Chapter Forty-Two - Part One - Part Two - Part Three <

> Chapter Forty-Three - Part One - Part Two <

> Chapter Forty-Four - Part One - Part Two - Part Three <

> Chapter Fourty-Five - Part One - Part Two - Part Three - Part Four <

> Chapter Forty-Six - Part One - Part Two - Part Three - Part Four - Part Five <

> Chapter Forty-Seven - Part One - Part Two - Part Three <

> Chapter Forty-Eight - Part One - Part Two <

> Chapter Forty-Nine - Part One - Part Two <

> Chapter Fifty - Part One - Part Two <

> Chapter Fifty-One - Part One - Part Two <

> Chapter Fifty-Two - Part One - Part Two - Part Three <

> Chapter Fifty-Three - Part One - Part Two <

Last edited by Michelle8936; 01-28-2011 at 07:40 PM.
Old 10-25-2009, 07:18 PM
Michelle8936 Offline

Hoenn Arc

> Chapter Fifty-Four - Part One - Part Two <

> Chapter Fifty-Five - Part One - Part Two <

> Chapter Fifty-Six - Part One - Part Two <

> Chapter Fifty-Seven - Part One - Part Two <

> Chapter Fifty-Eight - Part One - Part Two <

> Chapter Fifty-Nine - Part One - Part Two <

> Chapter Sixty - Part One - Part Two <

> Chapter Sixty-One - Part One - Part Two <

> Chapter Sixty-Two - Part One - Part Two <

> Chapter Sixty-Three - Part One - Part Two - Part Three <

> Chapter Sixty-Four - Part One - Part Two <

> Chapter Sixty-Five - Part One - Part Two <

> Chapter Sixty-Six - Part One - Part Two <

> Chapter Sixty-Seven - Part One - Part Two <

> Chapter Sixty-Eight - Part One - Part Two <

> Chapter Sixty-Nine - Part One - Part Two <

> Chapter Seventy - Part One - Part Two - Part Three <

> Chapter Seventy-One - Part One - Part Two - Part Three <

> Chapter Seventy-Two - Part One - Part Two <

> Chapter Seventy-Three - Part One - Part Two <

> Chapter Seventy-Four - Part One - Part Two <

> Chapter Seventy-Five - Part One - Part Two - Part Three <

> Chapter Seventy-Six - Part One - Part Two <

> Chapter Seventy-Seven - Part One - Part Two <

> Chapter Seventy-Eight - Part One - Part Two <

> Chapter Seventy-Nine - Part One - Part Two <

Last edited by Michelle8936; 06-11-2012 at 12:53 AM.
Old 10-25-2009, 07:19 PM
Michelle8936 Offline

The Final Arc

Last edited by Michelle8936; 12-04-2009 at 03:05 PM.
Old 10-30-2009, 08:02 PM
Michelle8936 Offline

Default Re: >Eternity of Time< Chapter Fourteen Up!

Chapter Fourteen

Nazo looked between the two. “What? I do not...Like the look you...have, Iyoku.” Lilac and Sevi were both trembling, realizing just what Iyoku had thought. Nazo then thought about the unusual blizzard. Could they somehow be related? What creature is powerful enough to cause these storms? He couldn't answer the question, and once more agonizing pain shot through him. I have to help...Regardless of the pain!

Naomi looked to Nazo and Iyoku briefly before quickly saying that if Nazo wanted to know what was happening, Iyoku would have to explain. She glanced at the Roserade who nodded her head slightly, and that was all they did before both used ExtremeSpeed to swiftly make their way out of the woods and to one of the cavern’s other entrances; vanishing into the tunnels that led outside along with the red Lucario that had reported to the Glaceon before. “I have to explain on the way,” Iyoku said, drawing out Yaiba’s Poke Ball and throwing it in the air, releasing the Dark Type. A grim expression on his face, he crouched low to the ground so the hedgehog could get on while Iyoku took both his and Nazo’s bags, ready to head out and track the Aura that the Ice Type had left in her wake.

Surprisingly, Nazo leapt onto Yaiba (with little grace) without complaint. “Indeed. I have...Much to learn...On this subject. Let us just hope...I do not go crazy again, eh?” There was a small hint of laughter in his voice, while Sevi requested to be returned to her Poke Ball, due to the fact she could not move fast and hated cold. Lilac whimpered nervously, shifting her gaze between all of them. She knew what was coming up - the question was; is the blizzard still blowing?

Iyoku nodded, and both he and Yaiba took off towards the tunnels at a fast run; the hedgehog channeling a small amount of Aura into his shoes to keep up with the disaster Pokemon. “There are three Pokemon that represent the balance of nature,” he said, “I suppose you could call them keepers of the earth, but anyway… those three – they go by the names of Kyogre, Groudon and Rayquaza.” The tunnels loomed closer ahead, and the only light that was provided now was that which shone from the black-grey gem on Yaiba’s forehead.

“According to mythology, Kyogre and Groudon both created the seas and continents respectively, while they had a battle of terrible powers. Before the planet’s weather became permanently undone, Rayquaza – the one who kept guard over the skies – stopped them, and sent them both into a deep hibernation before returning to the ozone layer.” He paused for a few seconds, “It’s said that the guardian of the skies is to calm them if they are to fight again… and given the weather anomalies that have been occurring…” he trailed off.

Nazo nodded slowly. “They have woken up...Again. How come...Rayquaza...Has not stopped them yet?” Lilac whined in worry, a horrid idea greeting her mind and conveying it to Nazo - who looked a little stunned. “Shadow? I doubt...Such a powerful being would...Fall to that.” This earned him a glare from Lilac, and he slowly lowered his eyes. I am falling to a much weaker force than that. I am not as powerful as I thought...

The tunnels they were running through this time around were considerably shorter, so it came as no surprise when a break came, and the tunnel came to an end on a sheer cliffside in the mountain range. Iyoku stared at the scenery before them, but not before he was blasted by the intense heat wave the Roserade had warned about. They were still fairly high up in the mountains, yet the cloud cover that had been there before was now non-existent, revealing the sky and the sun that blazed with unnatural heat. The scenery around them revealed that all the snow had been melted, and this also revealed a small staircase of sorts that led down the cliff. Without a word, but a more foreboding expression on his face, the grey hedgehog quickly darted down the cliffside, followed by Yaiba.

Nazo hissed in annoyance, removing his cloak because he was beginning to overheat. “This heat...Is indeed unnatural.” Even Lilac, a Fire Type, was uncomfortable with the temperature. Her black pelt did not help much either. “I will save my strength...But if we must fight them...” He shook his head. “I should be able to...Form one or two...Crystal shields. I do not think I...Will be able to attack.” The fact he could not drink water, or even swallow his spit, did not help on the heat wave fact. He was growing impossibly weak.

“Heheh, yeah…” Iyoku muttered, “You definitely wouldn’t like the future. Time froze in a heat wave like this, so it’s constantly this temperature.” He shook his head as he continued down the cliff, noting that the bottom was slowly but surely coming closer and hoping this particular heat wave wasn’t the one that caused the permanent droughts of the future. There was very little water, and what water he had ever been able to get, he’d had to hammer away at the ground for several minutes. That was, ironically enough, how he’d used his Aura abilities most of the time.

Nazo growled slightly. “At least you are...Used to it.” He squeezed his eyes closed as another wave of agony rippled through his body, along with the urge to attack those around him. Cursed disease. You shall not win. He kept his eyes shut - it helped, slightly, with the pain in his head. It did little, however, to alleviate the lightheaded feeling he was suffering. Dehydration, no doubt.

The grey hedgehog chuckled inwardly, but kept an eye out for any unstable ground, knowing the consequences wouldn’t be good if Yaiba stepped on any such stone. He wasn’t quite so worried about himself; he had a plan in his head to avoid injury on just about any climbing-related incident. Fortunately, they soon reached the bottom of the cliff, and not a moment too soon. For when they were safely about ten steps away from the said cliff, a tremor wracked the ground, and as the earth heaved slightly, the entire staircase gave way under the tectonic pressure. Iyoku glared at the now useless stairway as it had been completely covered by large boulders and stones. Muttering something under his breath – which was a word a ten-year-old really shouldn’t have known – he continued down the mountain range, the coastline and the storms that raged it coming ever closer on the horizon.

Nazo jumped as the rocks tumbled, turning his head to see. Unfortunately, he had done so too quickly, and his vision swam as dizziness claimed him, causing him to fall off Yaiba onto the ground. Moaning, the hedgehog lifted one hand into the air, pointing – especially – at Iyoku. “Do. Not. Laugh.” Was the only thing he said, and because of that statement, Lilac broke out into what he had explicitly told them not to do. This earned a clouded glare, but nevertheless, she went over, allowing him to use her bony protrusions to pull himself up. “Never again...” He muttered, annoyed.

As was the case with Lilac, Iyoku wouldn’t have started snickering at what happened to Nazo if he hadn’t said not to laugh to begin with, and as it was, he was trying not to actually burst out laughing. He waited as Yaiba – with a faint grin on his face – crouched low again so that Nazo could get back on and they could continue. Iyoku’s eyes returned warily to the horizon however, upon hearing loud cracks of thunder and bright flashes of lightning. That must be some storm, he thought; for even here, he thought he could hear the pounding of the waves against the rocky shoreline. He knew it had to be stopped though, or else the weather abnormalities would spread over a greater area; and the consequences of that… they would be bad to say the least.

Nazo carefully pulled himself onto Yaiba, glaring at Iyoku more with amusement than actual anger. “I said...Do not laugh!” The hedgehog huffed, smacking Lilac lightly on her steel helmet to silence her uncontrolled laughter. “Let us get...Going. This embarrassment is...Choking me.” Of course, the latter wasn't true, but it added to the atmosphere. Lilac - still snickering - started padding on ahead, sniffing the air to see if she could find anything.

A faint grin crossed Iyoku’s face as they continued to the shoreline that was beyond the small forest in front of them. It was a small one, and if it weren’t for the situation at hand, Iyoku would have grabbed some of the berries that were growing on the trees along the way. Soon enough, a light drizzle began to fall in the woods, dripping off the leaves and falling to the ground. However, as they continued, the drizzle became driving rain, and the winds soon began to pick up as they neared the edge of the forest.

Lilac shook herself, managing to puff her fur out. <Ah man...Bad fur day!> She growled in annoyance, squinting her eyes and trying to see. <I can't see anything!> The Houndour hissed, noticing that Nazo had put his cloak back on. <Oh, come on!> The hedgehog gave her little attention, chuckling slightly when she complained again. <You're enjoying this, aren't you Nazo?> Lilac growled, the hedgehog giving a simple “yes” to answer her. <Jerk.> The sea was coming into view now, and Lilac shivered. Something wrong was definitely going on here...

Iyoku came to a stop, and paused at the forest’s edge as just a thin screen of foliage was all that remained of the woods, his eyes widening with what he saw. As the lighting flashed in the skies, a massive leviathan-like creature leapt out of the water with its jaws agape and an attack recognizable as a Hydro Pump blasting forcefully from them, its gigantic, claw-like fins blotting out the light from the lightning flash before it crashed back down into the seas. The attack flew at an incredible speed, blasting into and hitting another, equally massive creature with an astonishing amount of force. The gigantic, red-plated and behemoth-like Groudon roared in fury and as it did so, the clouds parted briefly, revealing the sun and the Ground Type’s quickly charging Solar Beam before it was shot into the waves at the continent Pokemon’s nemesis; Kyogre. The Water Type leapt out of the ocean again, sending a pulsing blast of clear liquid at Groudon as the other retaliated with another Earthquake, resulting in Iyoku having to swiftly jump backwards to narrowly avoid being hit by a falling tree. Yaiba planted all four claws firmly into the ground until the majority of the tremors finally ceased.

Lilac jumped into the air to avoid getting injured by the super-effective attack, and continued doing so until the quake was too weak to cause harm. Only then did Nazo slide off of Yaiba, his eyes slightly wide at how large the creatures were. Just as big as Tatsujin... He thought to himself. He also knew trying to negotiate in this situation was useless - where was this Rayquaza that was supposed to calm the two? He didn't see any other Pokemon - could Lilac really be right? Could the mighty creature have turned into a “Shadow”? He hoped not - from what Iyoku had said, Shadows attacked everything relentlessly. They wouldn't stand a chance. Then again, facing the two enraged legendaries before them wasn't the best option either.

Iyoku studied the two Pokemon, and what he had learned years ago came to mind; normal Pokemon don’t attack without reason… those two… it seems almost like they can’t control their own power. It doesn’t really surprise me; they did create the ocean and continents after all. He frowned, but, if they aren’t stopped, these weather problems will spread, causing chaos. He looked to the clouds that were behind them, noting with astounded wariness that they had already extended past sight of the mountain range. Returning his attention to the actual battle, he started as he saw a misfired Fire Blast hurtling their way in the rain. His eyes widening as he felt the intense heat of the attack drawing closer, he was startled when a figure suddenly darted in front of him, unleashing a glowing blue sphere at the attack. When the two collided, an explosion sounded and smoke filled the air, but it was quickly dissipated from another of the same attacks from the figure, whom by now he’d recognized as the Roserade from the cavern; she had fired a Water Type Weather Ball at the Legendary Ground Type, the attack crashing into it, and sending it several inches closer to the sea.

Nazo was equally surprised, but just as grateful. “Thank you.” The hedgehog held out his hand, and seemed to focus. Slowly but surely, a crystal formed, slowly growing to the point so that it was nearly as long as him, with lethal tips on both sides. It glowed with energy, but the hedgehog felt light headed from the effort. He had no intention of attacking the legends, instead planning to deflect any attacks that came their way. Weak as he was, he was sure he could muster up enough strength once or twice to defend.

The Roserade nodded, replying, <Rio, Naomi and I will be able to reflect any other attacks.> Almost as if on cue, another large bolt of energy that was recognizable as an Aura Sphere-Focus Blast combo was flying towards Kyogre, striking the Pokemon in the side and doing a surprisingly large amount of damage in the process of knocking it back into the waters. Meanwhile, what must have been one of Naomi’s Blizzard techniques blasted its way onto the Ground Type before it was followed up with an Ice Shard. Freezing winds gusted about, mixing with the attacks and the falling rain, turning a fair bit of it into hail, into water again when the sun revealed itself due to Groudon’s ability, and then back to sleet when Kyogre's storm clouds covered the orb of heat.

Nazo nodded, allowing the spear to dissipate. “All right...” Although, he wasn't sure they could do it for every attack. Still, he had one or two tricks up his sleeve. Lilac stood beside him, growling at Groudon and Kyogre - although it was unlikely they could hear. Nazo gave her a look that clearly told her not to antagonize the two legends. After all, they could easily be killed, and Nazo wasn't about to die for a third time!

The Grass-Poison Type studied the movements of the two Legendaries before her, tracking where their attacks led. She kept another sphere charged and ready to fire if another attack should head their way, however, instead, Kyogre leapt out of the ocean and then slammed itself back into the seas, creating a massive tidal wave that barreled towards the shore. She looked down, taking a step back just as the ground shook, and her red eyes followed a towering wall of ice crystals as it rose before her and above the ground until it was higher than the wave; it had happened just in time too, for in that split second, the wave crashed with a roaring fury against the ice, sending a large amount of spray over the barrier and almost shattering it. As the water receded, the wall of ice did as well, and Rose noticed that the wall had not just come up in front of them, but it had also sheltered the entire range of battle from the disastrous wave, preventing a flood of terrible proportions. The bouquet Pokemon growled with irritation as she fired a large collection of Water Type Weather Balls at the aftermath of Groudon's retaliation, which had been an explosion of fire and earth – a special technique known as Earth Power. It had only been sheer luck that the attack hadn't hit them.

Lilac shook herself off as a little spray landed on her, but was more interested by her companion’s considerably shocked eyes. “She is indeed...Strong.” He muttered, but there was a fury in his voice that made Lilac curious enough to ask what is wrong. “Why must two respectable legendaries such as Groudon and Kyogre fight? They may be on opposite ends of nature, but surely they realize that their war is destroying the very things they guard over!” Nazo hissed, his right arm tingling with an unknown energy.

Iyoku continued to watch as the weather patterns changed from sleet to hail to rain and back again, interrupted by the occasional snowfall. However, he soon began to sense a strange, new energy. Puzzled, he cautiously scanned the grounds in front of him, but was unable to come up with any idea as to what it was before he realized the energy was coming from behind him. Looking in the said direction, he still couldn’t figure it out, as his Aura senses were not anywhere near as acute as Naomi’s. The grey hedgehog returned his attention to the battle, watching as Kyogre leapt out of the water again – as that was the only way it could really attack – however, he noticed something different about both of them this time around, and his eyes narrowed. They… I think they’re both charging for a final attack… but what? His mind raced to collect the information he had read about the duo, and then his eyes widened and he took a wary step back as he realized what moves they were about to use. A gigantic explosion rent the air as a mass of fiery rock and lava erupted from the ground underneath Groudon, causing both Iyoku and Rose to back away quickly or get severely burned even at the distance they were standing. At the same time, an equally large column of sea water burst forth from the ocean, and as lightning flashed in the sky, the two attacks were finally recognizable as Eruption and Hydro Cannon – their two most powerful attacks.

With an audible growl of irritation mingled with pain, Nazo leapt into the air, straight at both attacks. He did not meet them head-on, but Lilac's eyes widened in sheer shock as pink energy began gathering around her partner's arm. It crawled down to his hand, forming into a glowing claw - but this move was not Shadow Claw. Lilac could sense the sheer power behind the move, and was surprised - it felt every bit as powerful as Eruption and Water Spout. Nazo brought his arm backwards, and then, suddenly, brought it forward, slashing into the air as he sent the pink energy - rapidly increasing in size to be as large as the two attacks threatening to collide - forward. It took on the shape of a crescent moon, not unlike his scar, but as she watched, the space around the attack seemed to distort and shift. What...What the hell is that move?!

Last edited by Michelle8936; 06-28-2010 at 04:11 PM.