Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  
 

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Interactive Center » Pokemon Wi-Fi Trading Center

Pokemon Wi-Fi Trading Center Offer your Pokemon in Pokemon Black/White, Pokemon HeartGold/SoulSilver and Pokemon Diamond/Pearl/Platinum for trade or request Pokemon for trade.


Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #16  
Old 07-19-2009, 11:07 PM
jackass2911's Avatar
jackass2911 Offline
Master Trainer
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 342
Default Re: FrozenVirus's EVENT Thread! =]

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrozenVirus View Post
k i'll look at ur thread
i have all the haleys
__________________
in game name - jmac
fc- 2964-5230-2025

my trade thread
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/foru...ad.php?t=67843
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 07-20-2009, 03:49 AM
FrozenVirus's Avatar
FrozenVirus Offline
Experienced Trainer
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Canada
Posts: 121
Default Re: FrozenVirus's EVENT Thread! =]

-bump- ^_^
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 07-20-2009, 04:45 AM
Mana
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: FrozenVirus's EVENT Thread! =]

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrozenVirus View Post
Sweet, they are both Jolly. What's the nature of your Arceus? I'd be willing to give a ton for that =]
Thank u for your help^^
I want them, both.

My Eigakan Arceus(not the test one) are:
18th.July. Eigakan Arceus, HASTY natured, Quick to flee
19th.July. Eigakan Arceus, CAREFUL natured, Alert to sounds
20th.July. Eigakan Arceus, NAIVE natured, Often dozes off
21th.July. Eigakan Arceus, BRAVE natured, Strong willed
22th.July. Eigakan Arceus, BOLD natured, Often scatters things
23th.July. Eigakan Arceus, SERIOUS natured, Quick to flee
24th.July. Eigakan Arceus, IMPISH natured, Often dozes off

I'll get its all different natures and dates.
Is there anything what you want?

sorry, I'm not good at English...

Last edited by Mana; 07-20-2009 at 04:46 AM. Reason: spelling miss
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 07-20-2009, 12:59 PM
FrozenVirus's Avatar
FrozenVirus Offline
Experienced Trainer
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Canada
Posts: 121
Default Re: FrozenVirus's EVENT Thread! =]

18th.July. Eigakan Arceus, HASTY natured, Quick to flee

I actually quite like this one. What would you like for it? ^_^
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 07-20-2009, 01:48 PM
Mana
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: FrozenVirus's EVENT Thread! =]

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrozenVirus View Post
18th.July. Eigakan Arceus, HASTY natured, Quick to flee

I actually quite like this one. What would you like for it? ^_^
well,
I want NoK Arcanine
I offer 18th.July. Eigakan Arceus, HASTY natured, Quick to flee
is this ok?:D

sorry for my bad English...
Reply With Quote
  #21  
Old 07-20-2009, 04:31 PM
FrozenVirus's Avatar
FrozenVirus Offline
Experienced Trainer
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Canada
Posts: 121
Default Re: FrozenVirus's EVENT Thread! =]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mana View Post
well,
I want NoK Arcanine
I offer 18th.July. Eigakan Arceus, HASTY natured, Quick to flee
is this ok?:D

sorry for my bad English...
No, don't apologize lool it's okay.

But sure, I'll give you arcanine =)
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 07-20-2009, 05:16 PM
Minorin's Avatar
Minorin Offline
Experienced Trainer
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: At home =)
Posts: 116
Default Re: FrozenVirus's EVENT Thread! =]

Hi Frozen! What's the date of your NZone Pikachu?
__________________

Diamond FC: 3051-4351-3485
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 07-20-2009, 10:38 PM
FrozenVirus's Avatar
FrozenVirus Offline
Experienced Trainer
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Canada
Posts: 121
Default Re: FrozenVirus's EVENT Thread! =]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minorin View Post
Hi Frozen! What's the date of your NZone Pikachu?
It's November 14th.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 07-20-2009, 10:39 PM
Nubrian
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: FrozenVirus's EVENT Thread! =]

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrozenVirus View Post
It's November 14th.
hey frozen i would like your arceus check my thread whcih should look familiar lol and look at my events and sshiny ev'd guys
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 07-20-2009, 10:43 PM
Jing
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: FrozenVirus's EVENT Thread! =]

I will trade shiny deoxys and a shiny cyndaquil and latios and registeel for Arceus
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 07-20-2009, 10:48 PM
FrozenVirus's Avatar
FrozenVirus Offline
Experienced Trainer
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Canada
Posts: 121
Default Re: FrozenVirus's EVENT Thread! =]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mana View Post
Thank u for your help^^
I want them, both.

My Eigakan Arceus(not the test one) are:
18th.July. Eigakan Arceus, HASTY natured, Quick to flee
19th.July. Eigakan Arceus, CAREFUL natured, Alert to sounds
20th.July. Eigakan Arceus, NAIVE natured, Often dozes off
21th.July. Eigakan Arceus, BRAVE natured, Strong willed
22th.July. Eigakan Arceus, BOLD natured, Often scatters things
23th.July. Eigakan Arceus, SERIOUS natured, Quick to flee
24th.July. Eigakan Arceus, IMPISH natured, Often dozes off

I'll get its all different natures and dates.
Is there anything what you want?

sorry, I'm not good at English...
Sorry can I have the Naive one instead? How did u get the other dates though, it's only the 20th...
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 07-20-2009, 10:52 PM
Nubrian
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: FrozenVirus's EVENT Thread! =]

hey bud you skipped me and jing
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 07-21-2009, 12:12 AM
Minorin's Avatar
Minorin Offline
Experienced Trainer
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: At home =)
Posts: 116
Default Re: FrozenVirus's EVENT Thread! =]

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrozenVirus View Post
It's November 14th.
Noooooooooooooooooo. Dang it. Never mind then.
__________________

Diamond FC: 3051-4351-3485
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 07-21-2009, 01:34 AM
FrozenVirus's Avatar
FrozenVirus Offline
Experienced Trainer
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Canada
Posts: 121
Default Re: FrozenVirus's EVENT Thread! =]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jing View Post
I will trade shiny deoxys and a shiny cyndaquil and latios and registeel for Arceus
I pretty much don't collect shinies unless they are events =/
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 07-21-2009, 01:35 AM
FrozenVirus's Avatar
FrozenVirus Offline
Experienced Trainer
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Canada
Posts: 121
Default Re: FrozenVirus's EVENT Thread! =]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nubrian View Post
hey frozen i would like your arceus check my thread whcih should look familiar lol and look at my events and sshiny ev'd guys
I will look at your thread.
__________________
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 10:13 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Style Design: AlienSector.com