Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  
 

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Interactive Center » Pokemon Wi-Fi Trading Center

Pokemon Wi-Fi Trading Center Offer your Pokemon in Pokemon Black/White, Pokemon HeartGold/SoulSilver and Pokemon Diamond/Pearl/Platinum for trade or request Pokemon for trade.


Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #46  
Old 07-25-2009, 09:42 PM
Iron Warlord's Avatar
Iron Warlord Offline
Experienced Trainer
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Canada
Posts: 127
Send a message via MSN to Iron Warlord Send a message via Yahoo to Iron Warlord Send a message via Skype™ to Iron Warlord
Default Re: Iron Warlords Breeding and Trade Imporium

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eevee trainer View Post
They're both UT and the nature would be Naughty. =/ If you want, I'll list my other UT pokemon but I need to get them cloned so it might be a while. =/
Yeah that will work, I don't need charmander but he is at least a different nature.

Just getting Electrike cloned, I'll let you know in a few mins.

In the meantime gimme your friend code :)
__________________

Densetsu Shop of Originality - Closed - Remembering the Good Old Days.

Diamond: 0517 9404 6024...................................... Platenum: ---
Image Made by Lilmitsuko
Reply With Quote
  #47  
Old 07-25-2009, 09:50 PM
Eevee trainer's Avatar
Eevee trainer Offline
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 2,859
Default Re: Iron Warlords Breeding and Trade Imporium

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iron Warlord View Post
Yeah that will work, I don't need charmander but he is at least a different nature.

Just getting Electrike cloned, I'll let you know in a few mins.

In the meantime gimme your friend code :)
Use my Pearl friendcode in my sig. :3 And thanks, I'll probably come back later on when I get more shinies cloned. XD;

Take your time, I'll check back every once in a while. =3
__________________


|.:Art Gallery:.|.:.|.:Battle Log:.|
|.:My once trade thread:.|
Pearl FC- 4984-8127-7088 | SoulSilver FC- 1763-4967-6519 | Black FC- 0991-1240-1790
Reply With Quote
  #48  
Old 07-25-2009, 09:57 PM
Iron Warlord's Avatar
Iron Warlord Offline
Experienced Trainer
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Canada
Posts: 127
Send a message via MSN to Iron Warlord Send a message via Yahoo to Iron Warlord Send a message via Skype™ to Iron Warlord
Default Re: Iron Warlords Breeding and Trade Imporium

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eevee trainer View Post
Use my Pearl friendcode in my sig. :3 And thanks, I'll probably come back later on when I get more shinies cloned. XD;

Take your time, I'll check back every once in a while. =3
Ready when you are. My FC's on my Trainer card. And please do come back :) I always like ssshhinniiieess :)
__________________

Densetsu Shop of Originality - Closed - Remembering the Good Old Days.

Diamond: 0517 9404 6024...................................... Platenum: ---
Image Made by Lilmitsuko
Reply With Quote
  #49  
Old 07-25-2009, 10:08 PM
Eevee trainer's Avatar
Eevee trainer Offline
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 2,859
Default Re: Iron Warlords Breeding and Trade Imporium

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iron Warlord View Post
Ready when you are. My FC's on my Trainer card. And please do come back :) I always like ssshhinniiieess :)
Lol. I do too. <3 I just wish I had a cloner that could keep up with me. XD
And, I'll be there soon. I forgot that the DS I use for trading has my Platinum in the middle of a battle. x.x So, I'll be there in a minute or two if that's okay.
__________________


|.:Art Gallery:.|.:.|.:Battle Log:.|
|.:My once trade thread:.|
Pearl FC- 4984-8127-7088 | SoulSilver FC- 1763-4967-6519 | Black FC- 0991-1240-1790
Reply With Quote
  #50  
Old 07-25-2009, 10:10 PM
Iron Warlord's Avatar
Iron Warlord Offline
Experienced Trainer
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Canada
Posts: 127
Send a message via MSN to Iron Warlord Send a message via Yahoo to Iron Warlord Send a message via Skype™ to Iron Warlord
Default Re: Iron Warlords Breeding and Trade Imporium

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eevee trainer View Post
Lol. I do too. <3 I just wish I had a cloner that could keep up with me. XD
And, I'll be there soon. I forgot that the DS I use for trading has my Platinum in the middle of a battle. x.x So, I'll be there in a minute or two if that's okay.
No problem, already waiting in the Wi-Fi Room just join me when your there.
__________________

Densetsu Shop of Originality - Closed - Remembering the Good Old Days.

Diamond: 0517 9404 6024...................................... Platenum: ---
Image Made by Lilmitsuko
Reply With Quote
  #51  
Old 07-25-2009, 10:21 PM
Eevee trainer's Avatar
Eevee trainer Offline
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 2,859
Default Re: Iron Warlords Breeding and Trade Imporium

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iron Warlord View Post
No problem, already waiting in the Wi-Fi Room just join me when your there.
Okay, thank you for the trade. =3
__________________


|.:Art Gallery:.|.:.|.:Battle Log:.|
|.:My once trade thread:.|
Pearl FC- 4984-8127-7088 | SoulSilver FC- 1763-4967-6519 | Black FC- 0991-1240-1790
Reply With Quote
  #52  
Old 07-26-2009, 03:38 AM
tacobell Offline
New Trainer
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 6
Default Re: Iron Warlords Breeding and Trade Imporium

hey um can u breed me these please:

miltank
egg moves:
curse
ivs 31hp and 31def

hipopotas
egg moves:
slack off
curse
stone edge
ivs: same as miltank thanks :)

trade it for the eevee and taunt chimps that?u wanted??
__________________
fc: 2622 0498 8759
Reply With Quote
  #53  
Old 07-26-2009, 03:31 PM
Iron Warlord's Avatar
Iron Warlord Offline
Experienced Trainer
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Canada
Posts: 127
Send a message via MSN to Iron Warlord Send a message via Yahoo to Iron Warlord Send a message via Skype™ to Iron Warlord
Default Re: Iron Warlords Breeding and Trade Imporium

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacobell View Post
hey um can u breed me these please:

miltank
egg moves:
curse
ivs 31hp and 31def

hipopotas
egg moves:
slack off
curse
stone edge
ivs: same as miltank thanks :)

trade it for the eevee and taunt chimps that?u wanted??
Um.. I don't have a miltank (aka why it's on my want list), and my IV breeding shop is closed for now (see first post).
__________________

Densetsu Shop of Originality - Closed - Remembering the Good Old Days.

Diamond: 0517 9404 6024...................................... Platenum: ---
Image Made by Lilmitsuko
Reply With Quote
  #54  
Old 07-26-2009, 03:38 PM
Simo3000's Avatar
Simo3000 Offline
Master Trainer
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: near you, at your left
Posts: 478
Default Re: Iron Warlords Breeding and Trade Imporium

Pokemon: Ralts
Level: 5
Ability: Synchronize
Gender:
T/UT: UT
Nature: Adamant
IV: HP: 4 At: 31 Def: 31 SpAtt: 4 SpDef: 4 SP: 25
Nickname: None
OT: Brandon
Pokerus: None

Pokemon: Eevee
Level: 5
Ability: Run Away
Gender:
T/UT: UT
Nature: Modest
IV: HP: 22 At: 24Def: 16 SpAtt: 10 SpDef: 23 SP: 14
Nickname: None
OT: Austin
Pokerus: None

I want those two pokemon.
I will trade a shiny EV'd Absol, a normal Aron and a normal Luvdisc.
__________________

FC: 2407-1744-9691
I won't do shoddy battle. I don't like shoddy
Reply With Quote
  #55  
Old 07-26-2009, 03:46 PM
Iron Warlord's Avatar
Iron Warlord Offline
Experienced Trainer
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Canada
Posts: 127
Send a message via MSN to Iron Warlord Send a message via Yahoo to Iron Warlord Send a message via Skype™ to Iron Warlord
Default Re: Iron Warlords Breeding and Trade Imporium

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simo3000 View Post
Pokemon: Ralts
Level: 5
Ability: Synchronize
Gender:
T/UT: UT
Nature: Adamant
IV: HP: 4 At: 31 Def: 31 SpAtt: 4 SpDef: 4 SP: 25
Nickname: None
OT: Brandon
Pokerus: None

Pokemon: Eevee
Level: 5
Ability: Run Away
Gender:
T/UT: UT
Nature: Modest
IV: HP: 22 At: 24Def: 16 SpAtt: 10 SpDef: 23 SP: 14
Nickname: None
OT: Austin
Pokerus: None

I want those two pokemon.
I will trade a shiny EV'd Absol, a normal Aron and a normal Luvdisc.
I normally don't deal in trained pokemon, but for you I'll accept.

Ready to trade now?
__________________

Densetsu Shop of Originality - Closed - Remembering the Good Old Days.

Diamond: 0517 9404 6024...................................... Platenum: ---
Image Made by Lilmitsuko
Reply With Quote
  #56  
Old 07-26-2009, 03:49 PM
Simo3000's Avatar
Simo3000 Offline
Master Trainer
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: near you, at your left
Posts: 478
Default Re: Iron Warlords Breeding and Trade Imporium

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iron Warlord View Post
I normally don't deal in trained pokemon, but for you I'll accept.

Ready to trade now?
No, I have start the Elite four
I VM you when I have finish.
__________________

FC: 2407-1744-9691
I won't do shoddy battle. I don't like shoddy
Reply With Quote
  #57  
Old 07-26-2009, 03:52 PM
Iron Warlord's Avatar
Iron Warlord Offline
Experienced Trainer
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Canada
Posts: 127
Send a message via MSN to Iron Warlord Send a message via Yahoo to Iron Warlord Send a message via Skype™ to Iron Warlord
Default Re: Iron Warlords Breeding and Trade Imporium

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simo3000 View Post
No, I have start the Elite four
I VM you when I have finish.
Sure, no problem :)
__________________

Densetsu Shop of Originality - Closed - Remembering the Good Old Days.

Diamond: 0517 9404 6024...................................... Platenum: ---
Image Made by Lilmitsuko
Reply With Quote
  #58  
Old 07-26-2009, 04:00 PM
shucklerules's Avatar
shucklerules Offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Colorado
Posts: 1,365
Default Re: Iron Warlords Breeding and Trade Imporium

I have surfing Pikacu and Pikachu Colored Pichu. =)
__________________
0388 4658 3013

Add xGapz on PSN
Add xGapz on XBL
Reply With Quote
  #59  
Old 07-26-2009, 04:07 PM
Iron Warlord's Avatar
Iron Warlord Offline
Experienced Trainer
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Canada
Posts: 127
Send a message via MSN to Iron Warlord Send a message via Yahoo to Iron Warlord Send a message via Skype™ to Iron Warlord
Default Re: Iron Warlords Breeding and Trade Imporium

Quote:
Originally Posted by shucklerules View Post
I have surfing Pikacu and Pikachu Colored Pichu. =)
Awesome, what do you want in exchange?
__________________

Densetsu Shop of Originality - Closed - Remembering the Good Old Days.

Diamond: 0517 9404 6024...................................... Platenum: ---
Image Made by Lilmitsuko
Reply With Quote
  #60  
Old 07-26-2009, 04:10 PM
shucklerules's Avatar
shucklerules Offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Colorado
Posts: 1,365
Default Re: Iron Warlords Breeding and Trade Imporium

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iron Warlord View Post
Awesome, what do you want in exchange?
10 ANIV Latios or an adamant Spark barboach? I will trade either one for both =]
__________________
0388 4658 3013

Add xGapz on PSN
Add xGapz on XBL
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 01:18 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Style Design: AlienSector.com