Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon RPG's » Pokemon Ultra RPG » Battles » Tournaments

Tournaments URPG Tournaments will be created and held here. No tournament may be started without authorization from an officer.

Old 08-03-2009, 01:49 AM
Marth Offline

Send a message via AIM to Marth Send a message via Yahoo to Marth
Default Re: Dream Tournament - First Round

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Pichu Boy- View Post
Yet no others were. If they were, then Iso and TPH; Sam and FD; Khajmer and Brad; Haze and Elrond; Feirce Deity and Redino; Adrenaline and Dragoness; and Bryce and Kingdra would all have to battle again. It's not fair to nullify one match, but allow 7 more.
Ah, why won't you drop the subject? It does not concern you.
When the software addded the remaining people, it automatically added it into the spots where they would fit best - that being the first spots of Ataro and Psyduck, who had a "bye" an thus should not have fought until next week. I did not manually insert SpiderC and Sammy - the software did.
By the time I managed to get online and re-do everything, they had already fought.
I must emphatize that I did not cancel Psyduck and Ataro's fight - I respected the outcome. But it should have taken place ONLY if each of them won their respective first-round battle.

As to your question, Poke123, you have got one more day to fight.
BlueJelloJelly (12:00:35): What, you going to kill me with your Wynaut?
ClockKnight (12:06:07): bidoof use take down on wynaut
ClockKnight (12:06:50): wynaut use counter!
ClockKnight (12:06:58): ko
StunkyLupus (12:07:04): OWNEDDDDDDD
Old 08-03-2009, 09:15 AM
-Pichu Boy- Offline

Send a message via AIM to -Pichu Boy-
Default Re: Dream Tournament - First Round

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marth View Post
Ah, why won't you drop the subject? It does not concern you.

That's like saying I should never fight for black rights because I'm not black and it doesn't concern me.

When the software addded the remaining people, it automatically added it into the spots where they would fit best - that being the first spots of Ataro and Psyduck, who had a "bye" an thus should not have fought until next week. I did not manually insert SpiderC and Sammy - the software did.

So you're saying 'Winners 1' meant they got an automatic bye and their next battle was in the second round? You could've said that when Ataro initially asked :x
So, yeah, now that you've said that's what their 'Winners 1' meant and it wasn't just an error when it should've said 'Round 1', I get why you cancelled their battle.