Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon RPG's » Pokemon Ultra RPG » General

General Hang out here and talk to people participating the Ultra RPG. Talk about anything related to the Ultra RPG, or just any casual discussion with fellow participants of the Ultra RPG. New to Ultra RPG? Come in and see what's it all about.

Old 07-08-2009, 10:53 PM
Haze Offline

Send a message via AIM to Haze
Default URPG Summer Gift Station

It's time for the gift station again! For those of you who don't know, the rules are

-You can gift any Pokemon in your stats, except your starter
-Berries will be gifted in bundles of three
-You may only receive three gifts, but may give four
-You may only give one gift per to a single person. Ex: I can't give my Gengar and Alakazam to Fire Away
-If you are given more than three gifts, you may choose which ones you want to receive
-TMs/Items may be gifted

This will be open until July 20th
Old 07-08-2009, 10:54 PM
Haze Offline

Default Re: URPG Summer Gift Station

Gift Givers
Loyal Arcanine(2): Feraligatr to Ataro, Houndoom to iReign
Dr House: TM Swords Dance to Cookies
Brizer: TM Roost to Nyurgh
Phantom Kat(4): Eevee to bryceBAM, Aipom to Necromancy, Bagon to Scourge of Nemo, Treecko to Poke123
Haze(4): Mr. Mime to Fire Away, Metagross to Michael, Cacturne to The Jr Trainer, Cleffa to Loyal Arcanine
U-B-3-R(2): Machamp to Ataro, Metagross to Moon Master, Toxicroak to -PK, Exeggcute to Black Hawk
Khajmer(3): Wynaut to Cipher Lord (pun intended), Meganium to Scourge of Nemo, Jynx to Luke39
Moon Master(2): Togepi to TheEvilDookie, Drapion to Cookies
Scourge of Nemo(2): Magmortar to Khajmer, Jynx to Diamondpearl876
Gamedude: Quick Claw to DietKoffing
DarkGardevior(4): Gliscor to Necromancy, Vespiqueen to Nyurgh, Daycare ticket to Dragoness(2), Drapion to Shock64, Charcoal to Pichu Boy
AtaroBot(4): Larvitar to Brizer, Snower to -Pichu Boy-, Vaporeon to Iridium, Heracross to FieryDisappearance
Nyurgh(4): Jynx to Cookies, Leaf Stone to Black Hawk, Snover to Medz, Sableye to Operative
Limelight(2): Treeko to Necromancy, Umbreon to DarkGardevoir
Dr. House(3): TM Swords Dance to Cookies, Omastar to Xalapeno, Buizel to Black Label, Electivire to State Alchemist Patrick
Black Label: Spheal to Dr. House
State Alchemist Patrick(3): Fist Plate to iLeaf, Azumarill to Operative, Mightyena to Dragoness
Fierce Diety(2): Togepi to Nyurgh, Heracross to Adrenaline
AmericanTreeFrog(3): Buizel to Phantom Kat, Lileep to Scourge of Nemo, Togekiss to Marth
Tyranitar_Trainer(4): Ludicolo to Trainer17, Venusuar to Xalapeno, Medicham to Cipher Lord, Beldum to Kitsunsei
-Pichu Boy-(2): Macamp to Dragoness, Ninetales to -Pichu Boy-
Elrond: Umbreon to AUFan
Dark Lightning(3): Rotom to iReign, Machamp -to Adam-, Gengar to Poke123
-Adam-(4): Honchkrow to Moon Master, Donphan to Xalapeno, Mr. Mime to Politoed, Ambipom to Elrond
Xalapeno(4): Baton to Dr. House, Surf to Kingdra, Daycare pass to Tyranitar_Trainer, Lapras to -Pichu Boy-
bryceBAM: Ludicolo to Brizer
Spiderc(3): Metagross to -Adam-, Bronzong to Soda, Staryu to Brizer
Brizer(3): Electivire to Spiderc, Mamoswine to bryceBAM, Chimchar to TheEvilDookie
White Wolf of the Snow: Swellow to bryceBAM
Redundance: TM Furry Cutter to Cipher Lord
Eeveedude: Armaldo to Eraizaa-Kun
Trainer17(3): Igglybuff to DarkGardevoir, Yanmega to Poke123, Lum Berries to Dragoness
Eraizaa-Kun(2): Slowking to Trainer17, Empoleon to Eeveedude
Adrenaline(2): Treeko to Black Hawk, Treeko to iReign
Black Hawk(2): Starly to Adrenaline, Muk to Shock64
Marth(3): Linoone to Trainer17, Alakazam to Gun6, Gengar to Atarobot
FrozenChaos: Pinser to Shadowlink, Gengar to Ataro, Tyranitar to Tyger Crysis
ragrock(4): Bellsprout to Haze, Bellsprout to The Jr Trainer, Bellsprout to -PK, Bellsprout to Michael
MarshyMallow: Butterfree to Operative
iReign: Dragonite to Adrenaline
Draconic Espeon: Eevee to Lonsie, Torchic for Phantom Kat
Yoda55: Ambipom to Kingdra, Blastoise to State Alchemist Patrick, Salamence to Dr. House, Gyarados to Politoed
Redino982: Electivire to Khajmer
TheEvilDookie: Aipom to Moon Master
Dragoness(2): Silverpowder to DarkGardevoir
Volcanflame: Daycare pass to Xalapeno
Fossil Fusion(2): Daycare pass to Haze, Heracross to Adam
Operative: Voltorb to MarshyMallow
Cipher Lord: Magmortar to Kecleonfan666
Michael: Sharpedo to Phantom Kat
Poke123: Empoleon to to brycebAM, Hypno to Haze

Gift Receivers
Ataro: Feraligatr from Loyal Arcanine, Machamp from U-B-3-R
iReign(3): Houndoom from Loyal , Rotom from Dark Lightning, Treeko from Adrenaline
Cookies(3): TM Swords Dance from Dr. House, Jynx from Nyurgh, Drapion from Moon Master
Nyurgh(2): TM Roost from Brizer, Togepi from Fierce Diety
bryceBAM(3): Eevee from Phantom Kat, Mamoswine from Brizer, Empoleon from Poke123
Necromancy(3): Aipom from Phantom Kat, Gliscor from DarkGardevoir, Treeko from Limelight
Scourge of Nemo(3): Bagon from Phantom Kat, Magmortar from Khajmer, Lileep from AmericanTreeFrog
Poke123(3): Treecko from Phantom Kat, Yanmega from Trainer17, Gengar from Dark Lightning
Moon Master(4): Metagross from U-B-3-R, Honchkrow from -Adam-, Pidgeot from Redino987, Aipom from TheEvilDookie
Cipher Lord(3): Wynaut from Khajmer, Medicham from Tyranitar_Trainer, TM Furry Cutter from Redundance0
TheEvilDookie(2): Togepi from Moon Master, Chimchar from Brizer
DietKoffing: Quick Claw from Gamedude
Brizer(3): Larvitar from AtaroBot, Ludicolo from bryceBAM, Staryu from Spiderc
DarkGardevoir(4): Umbreon from Limelight, Igglybuff from Trainer17, Silverpowder from Dragoness, Daycare pass from Volcanflame
Xalapeno(3): Omastar from Dr. House, Venusaur from Tyranitar_Trainer, Donphan from -Adam-
Black Label(2): Buizel from Dr. House, Dragonite from Dark Lightning
State Alchemist Patrick(3): Electivire from Dr. House, , Blastoise from Yoda55, Omastar from White Wolf of the Snow
Dr. House(5): Spheal from Black Label, Mightyena from State Alchemist Patrick, Bagon from Xalapeno, TM Will o Wisp from Cookies, Salamence from Yoda55
Adrenaline: Heracross from Fierce Diety
Phantom Kat(3): Buizel from AmericanTreeFrog, Torchic from Draconic Espeon, Sharpedo from Michael
Kitsunsei: Beldum from Tyranitar_Trainer
The Jr Trainer(3): Luvdisc from Loyal Arcanine, Bellsprout from ragrock, Cacturne from Haze
Dragoness(3): Daycare ticket from DarkGardevoir, Machamp from -Pichu Boy-, Mightyena from State Alchemist Patrick
AUFan: Umbreon from Elrond
iLeaf: Fist Plate from State Alchemist Patrick
Politoed(2): Mr. Mime from -Adam-, Gyarados from Yoda55
Black Hawk(3): Exeggcute from U-B-3-R, Leaf Stone from Nyurgh, Treecko from Adrenaline
-PK(2): Toxicroak from U-B-3-R, Bellsprout from Ragrock
-Adam-(3): Metagross from Spiderc, Machamp from Dark Lightning, Heracross from Fossil Fusion
Soda: Bronzong from Spiderc
Operative(3): Azumarill from State Alchemist Patrick, Butterfree from MarshyMallow, Sableye from Nyurgh
Eraizaa-Kun: Armaldo from Eeveedude
Shock64(2): Drapion from DarkGardevoir, Muk from Black Hawk
Trainer17(3): Slowking from Eraizaa-Kun, Linoone from Marth, Ludicolo from Tyranitar Trainer
Eeveedude: Empoleon from Eraizaa-Kun
Adrenaline(2): Starly from Black Hawk, Dragonite from iReign
Shadowlink: Pinsir from FrozenChaos
AtaroBot: Gengar from Marth
Tyger Crysis: Tyranitar from Marth
-Pichu Boy-(3): Snover from AtaroBot, Lapras from Xalapeno, Charcoal from Dragoness
Iridium: Vaporeon from AtaroBot
FieryDisappearance: Heracross from AtaroBot
Ahlat: Ninetales from -Pichu Boy
Haze(3): Bellsprout from ragrock, Daycare pass from Fossil Fusion, Hypno from Poke123
Michael(2): Bellsprout from ragrock, Metagross from Haze
Lonsie: Torchic from Draconic Espeon
Kingdra(2): Surf from Xalapeno, Ambipom from Yoda55
Tyranitar_Trainer: Daycare pass from Xalapeno
Khajmer: Electivire from Redino987
Elrond: Ambipom from -Adam-
Marth: Togekiss from AmericanTreeFrog
Diamondpearl876: Jynx from Scourge of Nemo
Luke39: Jynx from Khajmer
MarshyMallow: Voltorb from Operative
Medz: Snover from Nyurgh
Kecleonfan666: Magmortar from Cipher Lord
Loyal Arcanine: Cleffa from Haze
Fire Away: Mr Mime from Haze

Last edited by Haze; 07-20-2009 at 07:23 AM.
Old 07-08-2009, 10:58 PM
TheEvilDookie Offline

Send a message via AIM to TheEvilDookie Send a message via MSN to TheEvilDookie Send a message via Skype™ to TheEvilDookie

!!!!! I'll give some stuff when I get money :)

^ Anastasia-R ^
Current VPP: Palkia > Level 100: 6987
Old 07-08-2009, 11:30 PM
Loyal Arcanine Offline

Send a message via AIM to Loyal Arcanine

Yay gifts.

Name: Al Gator
Ability: Torrent
Battles: 10
W/L/D: 7 / 3 / -
TMs/HMs: Surf, Waterfall, Dragon Claw, Dragon Pulse
Obtained: Pokemart

I'm giving this to Ataro. Once upon a time, Ataro was a little noob who annoyed the crap out of me. Sometimes I would get pissed, and he has taken a lot of **** from me. But Ataro just kept doing his stuff, reffed a lot, improved a lot and look at him now! Official, ref tester, most battles reffed. What I'm trying to say is Ataro has put a lot of effort into becoming a better URPG'er, so respect for that.

Ability: Early Bird / Flash Fire
Battles: 0
W/L/D: - / - / -
TMs/HMs: None
Obtained: Won the Not Another Generic Tourney

This is going to my apprentice iReign, so that one day he may become a very good fire pokemon trainer! He still has a long way to go, as shown by the fact that he's currently temp banned. But I have faith in him!

"gengar is a fart" imsocorn (4:08:55): Is that your way of saying "and not a single **** was given that day" ?

Last edited by Loyal Arcanine; 07-08-2009 at 11:33 PM.
Old 07-08-2009, 11:54 PM
Vaughn Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 9)

Send a message via AIM to Vaughn Send a message via Yahoo to Vaughn

I hope I get one.

I'm giving TM Swords Dance to Cookies.

Uh, I was going to use it, but then, I realized none of my Pokemon learns it. So, yeah.

Hit me up on AIM: neuroticnero

vpp | urpg | pol
Old 07-09-2009, 12:38 AM
Operative Offline

Send a message via MSN to Operative Send a message via Skype™ to Operative

I'm actually thinking of using all my money to spend it for other people...

I'm in the giving mood. <3

|thedynamicduo|
Old 07-09-2009, 01:41 AM
Brizer Offline
PE2K Website Staff

Freshly bought TM Roost for Nyurgh!

http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/foru...ostcount=16787

Keep that Scizor alive for a long time, that thing is scary.

Near: Brizer, I NEED YOU ...damnit. Wow that sounded pretty gay
URPG Stats
Old 07-09-2009, 02:06 AM
Phantom Kat Offline
ˇCon ganas!

Send a message via AIM to Phantom Kat Send a message via MSN to Phantom Kat

I'm so happy that I actually had money this time around. :)

Name: You decide
Ability: Adaptability | Run Away
Moves: Tackle, Tail Whip, Helping Hand, Sand-attack, Growl, Quick Attack, Bite, Baton Pass, Take Down, Last Resort, Trump Card, Focus Energy
Special Moves: TM Protect, TM Substitute
Obtained: PokéMart

This little cutie is going to bryceBAM, aka, meh sexy duck friend. <3 You're a wonderful friend, and you certainly make my days in Pe2K awesome. All those collab stories we wrote together, those chats, and loads of other random things make me feel extremely lucky we're friends. At first, I didn't know what to give you, but I thought that an Eevee is a nice, versatile Pokemon (which is why I have Eevee two good TMs any Pokemon can use) you can evolve into different Pokemon. So I hope you enjoy it! :D

Ability: Pickup | Run Away
Moves: Scratch, Tail Whip, Sand Attack, Astonish, Baton Pass, Tickle, Fury Swipes, Swift, Screech, Agility, Double Hit, Fling, Nasty Plot, Last Resort
Special Moves: HM Strength, TM Return, TM Brick Break
Obtained: Trade with yoda55

Aipom is going to Necromancy, aka Jackson. :) We don't talk often anymore, but you're still a very good friend. You were the first friend I've ever made here on this forum. I still remember all those times we chatted on MSN (your voice, I bet, is still sexy). So I hope you enjoy this monkey-thing because I know you wanted one. ^^

Ability: Rock Head
Moves: Rage, Bite, Leer, Headbutt, Focus Energy, Ember, Dragonbreath, Zen Headbutt, Scary Face, Crunch, Dragon Claw, Double Edge
Special Moves: HM Strength, TM Earthquake, TM Flamethrower

Bagon is going to Scourge of Nemo. We haven't been friends for very long, but in the short time I've known you, we've really hit it off. You're fun to talk to, you're a great writer (and now a Grader :D), so here's a gift to say, "I hope we continue to become friends."

Ability: Overgrow
Moves: Pound, Leer, Absorb, Quick Attack, Pursuit, Screech, Mega Drain, Agility, Slam, Detect, Giga Drain, Energy Ball
Special Moves: HM Strength, TM Swords Dance, TM Substitute

And lastly, this here gecko is going to poke123. Man, it seems like a long time ago I graded your first URPG story, but after that, we quickly became friends. I graded stories for you, you graded stories for me. We've talked, discussed plots and other kind of stuff, and I hope we continue to do those kinds of things. So here you go, buddy. :)

*exits stage right*

- Kat

(Banner by the epic Neo Pikachu) TAC Challenge: I'm learning Finnish! ^-^

My Author Profile | URPG Stats | Kat x Bryce
Old 07-09-2009, 02:07 AM
Haze Offline

Mr. Mime[Female]
Ability: Soundproof/Filter
TM/HM: Calm Mind, Shadow Ball, Hidden Power[Ground], Counter, Substitute, Thunder, Taunt
MT/BM: Hypnosis
Obtained: Trade with The Jr Trainer
Value: 49,500

This is going to Fire Away. I know you love Mr Mime, so maybe you can put some use to this when you become active again :3
Old 07-09-2009, 03:28 AM
Nitro Offline
Ultra RPG Official

Send a message via AIM to Nitro

Nickname: ChampBAM
Ability: Guts/No Guard
Level-Up Moves: Karate Chop, Low Kick, Leer, Focus Energy, Seismic Toss, Foresight, Revenge, Vital Throw, Submission, Cross Chop, Scary Face, Dynamicpunch, Wake-up Slap
TMs/HMs: TM Poison Jab, TM Bulk Up, TM Fissure, TM Earthquake, TM Stone Edge, TM Thunder Punch
BMs/MTs/SMs: BM Bullet Punch
Battles: 13
FFAs: 0
Obtained: The 493 Beasts That Brought Doom: Machop

Machamp to AtaroBot. I never use this, so I'm hoping you could. If you already have a Machamp, my bad. :X

And Metagross to Moon Master because I know you wanted it so bad. x3

Nickname: GrossBAM
Ability: Clear Body
Level-Up Moves: Take Down, Magnet Rise, Metal Claw, Confusion, Scary Face, Pursuit, Bullet Punch, Psychic, Iron Defense, Agility, Meteor Mash, Zen Headbutt, Hyper Beam, Hammer Arm
TMs/HMs: N/A
BMs/MTs/SMs: N/A
FFAs: 0
Obtained: Trade with Neurotic Nero for Lanturn

For now, that's it. There's too much other people to gift, I have to prioritize. D:
Old 07-09-2009, 03:37 AM
Lord Fedora Offline
ASB Official

Send a message via AIM to Lord Fedora

One Wynaut going to Cipher Lord because he's my buddy. God help us all.
Old 07-09-2009, 04:01 AM
Bryce Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 4)

Send a message via AIM to Bryce

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantom Kat View Post

Ability: Adaptability | Run Away
Moves: Tackle, Tail Whip, Helping Hand, Sand-attack, Growl, Quick Attack, Bite, Baton Pass, Take Down, Last Resort, Trump Card, Focus Energy
Special Moves: TM Protect, TM Substitute

This little cutie is going to bryceBAM, aka, meh sexy duck friend. <3 You're a wonderful friend, and you certainly make my days in Pe2K awesome. All those collab stories we wrote together, those chats, and loads of other random things make me feel extremely lucky we're friends. At first, I didn't know what to give you, but I thought that an Eevee is a nice, versatile Pokemon (which is why I have Eevee two good TMs any Pokemon can use) you can evolve into different Pokemon. So I hope you enjoy it! :D
Aww. Thank you, Kat. This is actually the perfect gift, as I was just thinking yesterday about how I wanted an Espeon again. And you shouldn't have spent so much to get Protect and Substitute; you spoil me. Haha. ;D I'm really glad we became friends, too, and ergh, you need to be kicking my ass to finish my next part of our story, 'cause you know how much I procrastinate. ilybetchkat.

BRYCExKAT
Old 07-09-2009, 05:12 AM
Lord Fedora Offline
ASB Official

Send a message via AIM to Lord Fedora

"Camino"
Overgrow-When this Pokémon's HP is 1/3 its max or lower, its Grass moves do 50% more damage.
Male
Purchased from Mart
0/0/0
TM Sunny Day, TM Toxic

Going to Scourge of Nemo as thanks for grading my SWC.
Old 07-09-2009, 05:30 AM
Moon Master Offline
Experienced Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Moon Master

Thanks for the Metagross U-B-E-R I'll make it, like, really strong and fearsome and vicious. And keep the nickname.

This is a Togepi with a couple TMs for The Evil Dookie. Here you are, enjoy.

Togepi
Obtained: PokeMart
Abilities: Hustle or Serene Grace
Learned Moves: Charm, Growl, Metronome, Sweet Kiss, Yawn, Encore, Ancientpower, Follow Me, Wish, Safeguard, Double Edge, Baton Pass, Last Resort
TM & HM Moves: Flamethrower, Shock Wave
W/L/D: 0/0/0

URPG Stats ~ VPP Stats
Banner and Avatar by Neo Pikachu

Old 07-09-2009, 05:38 AM
TheEvilDookie Offline

Send a message via AIM to TheEvilDookie Send a message via MSN to TheEvilDookie Send a message via Skype™ to TheEvilDookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moon Master View Post
Thanks for the Metagross U-B-E-R I'll make it, like, really strong and fearsome and vicious. And keep the nickname.

This is a Togepi with a couple TMs for The Evil Dookie. Here you are, enjoy.

Togepi
Obtained: PokeMart
Abilities: Hustle or Serene Grace
Learned Moves: Charm, Growl, Metronome, Sweet Kiss, Yawn, Encore, Ancientpower, Follow Me, Wish, Safeguard, Double Edge, Baton Pass, Last Resort
TM & HM Moves: Flamethrower, Shock Wave
W/L/D: 0/0/0

:OOO Wow I got something. Now Imma get you something too once I get wages hehe

^ Anastasia-R ^
Current VPP: Palkia > Level 100: 6987