Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  
 

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Interactive Center » Pokemon Battling Center

Pokemon Battling Center Find an opponent to battle on Pokemon Black/White, Pokemon HeartGold/SoulSilver, Pokemon Diamond/Pearl/Platinum or Pokemon Online. Join a clan or tournament here.


Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #391  
Old 08-01-2009, 09:29 PM
The Politoed Hunter Offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Floaroma Town
Posts: 3,951
Default Re: Project Swift

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leki Fenrir View Post


X3 I am a Gym Leader! Somewhar else. I dun think I'm quite good enuff to be one here. Mehbeh when I get bettur.

|D I bet it will. Threaten them! It works with my Eevees. X3 The two I'm breeding suddenly like eachother after yelling, "D< You make babies and you like it! Rawr."

0_o

No, they breed just fine. They are poppin' out babies at three per minute.

Extremespeed Dratini. *Licks lips*
  #392  
Old 08-01-2009, 09:31 PM
MysteriousD's Avatar
MysteriousD Offline
Amateur Trainer
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: It's a mystery! ;[
Posts: 79
Default Re: Project Swift

*Listens to Clapton*

IK, right? I used to own my friend with ExtremespeedNite... So delicious.

You guys have your competitive Johto lineups read?

Also, PTH, you still wanna do the test battle? :[
  #393  
Old 08-01-2009, 09:34 PM
Leki Fenrir's Avatar
Leki Fenrir Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 3)
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: NJ
Posts: 3,140
Send a message via MSN to Leki Fenrir
Default Re: Project Swift

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Politoed Hunter View Post
0_o

No, they breed just fine. They are poppin' out babies at three per minute.

Extremespeed Dratini. *Licks lips*


X3 I'm just sayin', maybe some threats will make them get their butts in gear. o-o Looks like all my 'Vees have a 31 in Speed, though. How odd.

Nah, I'm just looking forward to playing through with a Totodile... Or Cyndaquil. >> I'm not sure yet.

Edit:// Whoo, race time. :3 I'll see everyone later~ *runs away*

__________________

[ - ] Lanturn@3412 glubglub~Zap ~ Lynx

"Oops..." | x1247 2395 4877 | "...My finger slipped..."
  #394  
Old 08-01-2009, 09:36 PM
The Politoed Hunter Offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Floaroma Town
Posts: 3,951
Default Re: Project Swift

Quote:
Originally Posted by MysteriousD View Post
*Listens to Clapton*

IK, right? I used to own my friend with ExtremespeedNite... So delicious.

You guys have your competitive Johto lineups read?

Also, PTH, you still wanna do the test battle? :[
OK, go onto Shoddy with your gym team.
  #395  
Old 08-01-2009, 09:38 PM
MysteriousD's Avatar
MysteriousD Offline
Amateur Trainer
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: It's a mystery! ;[
Posts: 79
Default Re: Project Swift

Yep, yep. I'm there!
  #396  
Old 08-01-2009, 11:53 PM
pickyeater's Avatar
pickyeater Offline
Experienced Trainer
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: californa
Posts: 216
Default Re: Project Swift

hey guys whats going on?,I just thought I would check in.
__________________
Wow,I am A physhic...Thing...
  #397  
Old 08-02-2009, 02:29 PM
The Politoed Hunter Offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Floaroma Town
Posts: 3,951
Default Re: Project Swift

Quote:
Originally Posted by pickyeater View Post
hey guys whats going on?,I just thought I would check in.
Remember to make sure your posts contribute. :O

Anyway, I'm going to IV breed some more. I hope I have some good Pokemon by the time the PBR tournament start.

EDIT: BTW, I looked at the VOLTS clan thread, and apparently they are all thinking of joining here. 0_o
  #398  
Old 08-02-2009, 03:03 PM
MysteriousD's Avatar
MysteriousD Offline
Amateur Trainer
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: It's a mystery! ;[
Posts: 79
Default Re: Project Swift

No wai! That would be awesome... This clan needs to grow, so we can further promote the awesomeness it represents.

Hmm... Hey, PTH, you wouldn't happen to have a well-bred Bagon lying around, would ya?
  #399  
Old 08-02-2009, 03:08 PM
The Politoed Hunter Offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Floaroma Town
Posts: 3,951
Default Re: Project Swift

Quote:
Originally Posted by MysteriousD View Post
No wai! That would be awesome... This clan needs to grow, so we can further promote the awesomeness it represents.

Hmm... Hey, PTH, you wouldn't happen to have a well-bred Bagon lying around, would ya?
Sorry, I don't. I don't have any well bred Pokemon to my name yet, but I hope my Wooper comes out well.
  #400  
Old 08-02-2009, 03:10 PM
MysteriousD's Avatar
MysteriousD Offline
Amateur Trainer
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: It's a mystery! ;[
Posts: 79
Default Re: Project Swift

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Politoed Hunter View Post
Sorry, I don't. I don't have any well bred Pokemon to my name yet, but I hope my Wooper comes out well.
NONE?! Well, that's not right. :[ Want an Adamant Charmander with Pokerus?
  #401  
Old 08-02-2009, 03:10 PM
pickyeater's Avatar
pickyeater Offline
Experienced Trainer
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: californa
Posts: 216
Default Re: Project Swift

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Politoed Hunter View Post
Remember to make sure your posts contribute. :O

Anyway, I'm going to IV breed some more. I hope I have some good Pokemon by the time the PBR tournament start.

EDIT: BTW, I looked at the VOLTS clan thread, and apparently they are all thinking of joining here. 0_o
well craney(politoed) is A shoddy battler from VOLTS.
__________________
Wow,I am A physhic...Thing...
  #402  
Old 08-02-2009, 03:15 PM
The Politoed Hunter Offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Floaroma Town
Posts: 3,951
Default Re: Project Swift

Quote:
Originally Posted by MysteriousD View Post
NONE?! Well, that's not right. :[ Want an Adamant Charmander with Pokerus?
Thanks! But we'll trade later. :]

Quote:
Originally Posted by pickyeater View Post
well craney(politoed) is A shoddy battler from VOLTS.
Politoed was never in VOLTS.

I, however, was an ex-member of VOLTS.
  #403  
Old 08-02-2009, 03:16 PM
pickyeater's Avatar
pickyeater Offline
Experienced Trainer
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: californa
Posts: 216
Default Re: Project Swift

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Politoed Hunter View Post
Thanks! But we'll trade later. :]



Politoed was never in VOLTS.

I, however, was an ex-member of VOLTS.
go check,you will see his name.
__________________
Wow,I am A physhic...Thing...
  #404  
Old 08-02-2009, 03:19 PM
The Politoed Hunter Offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Floaroma Town
Posts: 3,951
Default Re: Project Swift

Quote:
Originally Posted by pickyeater View Post
go check,you will see his name.
That was me. I don't know why they didn't list my full name. But that was me, he was never in VOLTS. I was an ex-member.
  #405  
Old 08-02-2009, 03:20 PM
MysteriousD's Avatar
MysteriousD Offline
Amateur Trainer
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: It's a mystery! ;[
Posts: 79
Default Re: Project Swift

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Politoed Hunter View Post
Thanks! But we'll trade later. :]
Mhmm. PM me when ready!
Closed Thread


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 06:13 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Style Design: AlienSector.com