Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Interactive Center » Pokemon Battling Center

Pokemon Battling Center Find an opponent to battle on Pokemon Black/White, Pokemon HeartGold/SoulSilver, Pokemon Diamond/Pearl/Platinum or Pokemon Online. Join a clan or tournament here.

Closed Thread

Old 09-24-2009, 09:04 PM
shinyshuckle Offline

Default Re: Project Swift

Guys come on. Poli already quit. Its getting to inactive. I won't be able to stand it for too much longer either.
Old 09-25-2009, 12:47 AM
Teo Offline

Send a message via AIM to Teo Send a message via MSN to Teo

See you around then The Politoed Hunter!

@ShinyShuckle: Well, I'm generally busy through out my day. xD I come on when I can, but still, leaving because a clan is slightly becoming inactive is not a very good reason to me. I mean, activeness relies on it's members. Even if others aren't posting, what's stopping you from posting? Perhaps if other people in our clan were to see that, they'd start to contribute to the conversation as well. :3
Old 09-25-2009, 12:55 AM
shinyshuckle Offline

I try Teo. I mention something whenever I can. I mention random thoughts, pokemon, something whenever I can think of it. I can't get personal because no one is opening up. And no one is taking to the starter conversation. I really do not want to quit. I like this clan alot. It's just hard for me, a trainer who really is just starting out. To be left more or less to himself. I joined for some help and to make friends.

Guys I'll openly say that I'm really a noob and I need some help. I need some practice with you guys and I need some help with team construction. If you guys can't help with that, at the very least can we just have some casual conversation and some fun?
Old 09-25-2009, 04:21 PM
Master Aqua Offline

Send a message via AIM to Master Aqua Send a message via MSN to Master Aqua

well our only active members are me and you shuckes.
Old 09-25-2009, 08:08 PM
shinyshuckle Offline

Well then help me change that Malo.
Old 09-26-2009, 12:53 PM
Master Aqua Offline

I can't force people to be active shuckes.
Old 09-26-2009, 02:40 PM
shinyshuckle Offline

Im not asking for that. I know there is no way for you to force activity, I'm not an idiot. I'm asking for you to have a real conversation with me that gives people something to talk about. Either pokemon or just life.
Old 09-27-2009, 12:17 PM
Master Aqua Offline

well I have a good few starting points

mismagious and it's new move nasty plot
feraligatr swords dance and aqua jet v azumaril aqua jet and huge power
crobat and super fang ou material?

Last edited by Master Aqua; 09-27-2009 at 12:21 PM.
Old 09-27-2009, 06:09 PM
shinyshuckle Offline

Alright, let me check real fast.

Well I'll start with Crobat. I think Super fang should make it OU. With its speed and super fang it could start to take the role of a wall breaker. Its by no means sturdy and can break down most walls without a problem. It outspeeds every single wall, although it would have a problem with a few more offensively inclined ones. It might struggle to stand off one to one with a snorlax and definately a Dusknoir, as it is immune to super fang. Also it is immune to the Toxic stall stragety which for some walls are their only real defense. It doesn't involve stalling and its an attack move so its not shut down but taunt, regardless that Crobat is far to fast to be shut down by taunt. The only problem is that recovery moves like recover,softboiled, etc... make it so super fang KOing becomes a PP stall for the first one attack and a lossing battle for the second. I however am not sure if super fang can be breed with hypnosis. If not it is mainly what I said above, if so it allows the controling player to become much more offensive against more physical pokemon, but putting them to sleep super fanging, then whatever. Also if they decide to switch whatever poke comes in will be nailed with the attack.

Those are my thoughts off the top of my head for that. I'll discuss the other things later. I need to take care of something important first.
Old 09-27-2009, 06:49 PM
Master Aqua Offline

I do not think hypnosis and super fang beeing on the same set really matter as hypnosis is too inacurate for crobat to use relibly.
Old 09-27-2009, 07:43 PM
shinyshuckle Offline

I realize that, but it something that is a viable option for Crobat to use.

I think the aqua jet topic is pretty straight forward. If you have the support to allow Feraligatr a swords dance, then it is a much more favoritable option. Feraligatr is much stronger after a swords dance, faster so if something comes in to stop it, most likely Vaporeon. it may have a better chance using a different move, as Azumaril would not only be too slow, but locked in with choice band. The bulk allows Feraligatr to have a better chance of 2 hit KOing something if it doesn't OHKO. The advatage is that Azumaril doesn't take the extra support or turn to set itself up. I think it relies more on team structure and what you want.

EDIT: Teo what do you have to do to start a tourament thread?

Last edited by shinyshuckle; 09-28-2009 at 12:41 AM.
Old 09-29-2009, 11:32 PM
shinyshuckle Offline

Hey, I know you guys are... gone. But you is all invited
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/foru...=1#post2939025
Old 09-30-2009, 07:39 PM
Master Aqua Offline

I am still here I have just been busy with uni and it's really tiering so i have been sleeping.
Old 10-01-2009, 02:48 AM
shinyshuckle Offline

I feel really abandoned here
Old 10-01-2009, 02:50 AM
Teo Offline

Send a message via AIM to Teo Send a message via MSN to Teo

Lol, don't feel that way. I know I'm always rather busy and come on well...Much later than the rest of you usually do. xD