Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Interactive Center » Pokemon Battling Center

Pokemon Battling Center Find an opponent to battle on Pokemon Black/White, Pokemon HeartGold/SoulSilver, Pokemon Diamond/Pearl/Platinum or Pokemon Online. Join a clan or tournament here.

Old 09-05-2009, 06:32 PM
The Politoed Hunter Offline
Banned

Default Re: PBR Wi-Fi Tourney: (Singles: 5/8 Doubles: FULL! 8/8) Sign ups are now open!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cutter kirby View Post
gg, I hate sleep clause, oh well,
So that's why it didn't work! =D
Old 09-05-2009, 07:44 PM
GreySong Offline

Default Re: PBR Wi-Fi Tourney: (Singles: 5/8 Doubles: FULL! 8/8) Sign ups are now open!

So like, if Knuckles isn't active, I make it to the next round? I still want to battle him though.
Old 09-06-2009, 03:20 AM
Joel Offline

Send a message via Yahoo to Joel

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Politoed Hunter View Post
In our rematch, he disconnected. Not cool.

EDIT: I beat him 5-0 in a rematch. gg.
Quote:
Originally Posted by cutter kirby View Post
gg, I hate sleep clause, oh well,
Glad to see you two got everything worked out. I will update the win to the front page.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreySong View Post
Does anybody know when Knuckles is coming back?
Quote:
So like, if Knuckles isn't active, I make it to the next round? I still want to battle him though.
Yes, but ONLY if you two are the only ones left in the first round tnot to have battled.

I'm sure he'll be around though. Me and him are in the same clan here on PE2K, so I will give him the heads up. Try sending him a PM if you haven't yet.

I also occasionally do wifi battles.
Old 09-06-2009, 11:10 AM
pokemonfanboy2000 Offline

Send a message via AIM to pokemonfanboy2000

how did the first round go.
Old 09-06-2009, 12:43 PM
Joel Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by aura dude View Post
how did the first round go.
We're still doing it. Only one battle finished, so far, but I did an activity check with all the people that signed up, and they all were accounted for.

Did you ever get your PBR? If so, there are still openings for singles.

Old 09-06-2009, 09:42 PM
GreySong Offline

I'm giving Knuckles 1 more week. Then that's it.
Old 09-06-2009, 11:27 PM
mattj Offline

Sure hopes sumo2000 shows up. :/

Hey, in the meantime, Skippy, I finally noticed I had extra custom passes?! I thought I only had 1! XD So I've got a few more team combos we could try out if you ever get a free minute! :)
Old 09-07-2009, 06:10 AM
Joel Offline

Quote:
I'm giving Knuckles 1 more week. Then that's it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattj View Post
Sure hopes sumo2000 shows up. :/

Hey, in the meantime, Skippy, I finally noticed I had extra custom passes?! I thought I only had 1! XD So I've got a few more team combos we could try out if you ever get a free minute! :)
Have you two tried to PM your opponents?

And you know I'm up for battles anytime, but since we are both in this tourney, you won't see my official team for the tourny unless we are paired against each other.

Old 09-07-2009, 01:17 PM
mattj Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skippy the Great View Post
Have you two tried to PM your opponents?

And you know I'm up for battles anytime, but since we are both in this tourney, you won't see my official team for the tourny unless we are paired against each other.
Yeah I've sent sumo1000 like 2 VMs and 2 PMs (this last one with a receipt that says he still hasn't read it).

Oh same with me! XD I've got 3 set up on PBR now. :)
Old 09-07-2009, 05:40 PM
Joel Offline

Quote:
Yeah I've sent sumo1000 like 2 VMs and 2 PMs (this last one with a receipt that says he still hasn't read it).

Oh same with me! XD I've got 3 set up on PBR now. :)
I just looked at his profile, and he hasn't been active since Aug. 5th. I guess we will run the other first round battles as planned, and if you haven't heard word from him yet, you get the win.

I will PM Aura Dude, as well. Maybe he got PBR like he planned, and I could let him stand in. That would be completely up to you though.

Old 09-07-2009, 09:04 PM
mattj Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skippy the Great View Post
I just looked at his profile, and he hasn't been active since Aug. 5th. I guess we will run the other first round battles as planned, and if you haven't heard word from him yet, you get the win.

I will PM Aura Dude, as well. Maybe he got PBR like he planned, and I could let him stand in. That would be completely up to you though.
I hope you contact Aura Dude, cuz I'd much rather actually [B]battle/B] somebody. Bye's are for wusses. :/
Old 09-07-2009, 09:24 PM
GreySong Offline

Well I sent Knuckles a PM and a VM and it said he was here last night at 1. So yeah.
Old 09-08-2009, 05:54 PM
Joel Offline

Quote:
I hope you contact Aura Dude, cuz I'd much rather actually [B]battle/B] somebody. Bye's are for wusses. :/
I did last night right after I posted my last message here. I'll let you know when he responds as to what he said.

Quote:
Well I sent Knuckles a PM and a VM and it said he was here last night at 1. So yeah.
He sent me a PM last night and said he would be on most of today. I returned the PM and told him to make sure he PM'd you, so I guess it's the waitting game here, as well.

Old 09-08-2009, 09:16 PM
SwitchBlade Offline
Experienced Trainer

Beat Skippy 3-0, great game man.
Old 09-09-2009, 01:48 AM
Joel Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwitchBlade View Post
Beat Skippy 3-0, great game man.
Yep...Confirming...I started the tourney, and I'm out of it first round. GG, SwitchBlade. I'll update the front page.