Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: General Board

Pokemon: General Board General discussion about Pokemon in general. If the topic of your thread does not fall into the subjects in the other boards, post it there. In other words, everything else belongs here if it doesn't have a board of its own.

Old 03-30-2004, 09:44 PM
Ironshell Blastoise Offline

Send a message via AIM to Ironshell Blastoise Send a message via MSN to Ironshell Blastoise
Default Changes

I know I am not the only person who would make changes to any part of the game, so post away ^_^

I know I have plenty...

For some reason, the picture of Charmeleon on the Dark Charmeleon card reminded my very much of a raptor, and ever since then, I've been disappointed to see that Charmeleon no longer looks like one. I'd make him and Charmander more, well, dinosaur-like.

OMG, WTF[shift+1] Charizard and Gyrados need Dragon Types liek wut.
Charizard
Fire/Dragon
Ability:Levitate

Gyrados
Water/Dragon
Ability:Intimidate

So 1337

I'd also change the ghey abilities of the starters...Torrent, Blaze, and Overgrow. I could see them on other Pokemon, but those abilities, well, suck ._.

Change the name of Butt Glow (Tail Glow). OMG, its on a whole ONE damn Pokemon cuz of its stupid name. Not even LANTURN can get it cuz its ass doesn't glow, wtf. Make it High Pressure or Soothing Grace or something, wtf, so more Pogiez can get it, liek wut.

A Special-upping Belly Drum, as well as a Special-upping Choice Band.

Gimme my Water/Fighting Kingler with Cross Chop plz.

[Edit]

Here's more:

After a period of time, the trainers you battled can "see" you again to battle, only the second/third/etc time around, you have a choice. This would add more to do, since after you slam the E4 about 20+ times, there isn't a lot left to do. I mean, yes, you could go get your dream team...but to do what? Everything is already defeated, there isn't much left to do other than get that feeling of satisfaction. If they made it similar to GSC where you go back to Kanto or somewhere else, and had more gyms to fight, that'd be great. Of course, they could also re-open the gyms to battle in. And, obviously, when you "re-battle" someone, their team is either stronger and has more members.

Last edited by Ironshell Blastoise; 04-01-2004 at 08:00 PM.
Old 04-02-2004, 06:55 PM
_DarkCharizard_ Offline
Amateur Trainer

Send a message via MSN to _DarkCharizard_
Default Re: Changes

I think it would be great if, after you've beaten the elite 4 and become champion, you could choose to actually stay as champion. Of course you can still go round catching them all and raising a killer team but then you would be contacted by the elite 4 to say that there was a challenger trying to take your crown and you would have to fly back and defend your title. Naturally, this would mean that this challenger would have pokemon of a similar level to your own when you became the champion.

The very best thing (although its never going to happen) would be to have the option to be evil. Like you could form an evil organisation, choosing the costumes, favoured pokemon types, aims and ambitions in the underground world of pokemon, as well as building team Headquaters and hiring and firing your grunts in a bid to take over the world or whatever you made your aim. You could come up with the mottos that your team members say before causing destrustion and you could steal opponents pokemon and turn them dark (like the opposite of colloseum). You would start off totally rubbish with only a couple of grunts to go around with and most of the time losing in your attempts. However, the more the game progresses the better you can become, making more traps and hoaxs such as taking leaders of wealthy companies hostage for ransom demands.

As I said though... I can never see it happening because Nintendo would lose their younger market if they made the games as dark as I would like them.... but still.... I can dream and pray

Old 04-03-2004, 05:53 AM
Jeikobu Offline

Send a message via AIM to Jeikobu Send a message via MSN to Jeikobu

Quote:
Originally Posted by kholdstaire
OMG, WTF[shift+1] Charizard and Gyrados need Dragon Types liek wut.
Charizard
Fire/Dragon
Ability:Levitate

Gyrados
Water/Dragon
Ability:Intimidate
I can agree with that. I never understood how Pokemon like that could look so dragon-like and not be classified as part Dragon.
"For since the creation of the world His invisible attributes, His eternal power and divine nature, have been clearly seen, being understood through what has been made, so that they are without excuse." - Romans 1:20

Learn the Japanese names for Pokemon!

Please visit my Photobucket! http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v162/Jeikobu_Roy/
Old 04-09-2004, 09:52 PM

Send a message via AIM to Ironshell Blastoise Send a message via MSN to Ironshell Blastoise

Murkrow needs an evo...

Vultaint...lookie

|
|
|
\/

Its based off of the Ancient Egyptian pic of a vulture... I'll redo it later.

Since Murkrow has some potential, why not make him better by letting it evolve?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg vultaint1.jpg (45.1 KB, 64 views)

Last edited by Ironshell Blastoise; 04-09-2004 at 09:59 PM.
Old 04-09-2004, 10:21 PM
Shroomish Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to Shroomish Send a message via MSN to Shroomish Send a message via Yahoo to Shroomish

Yeah, alot of things need some kind of evolution. (And some need baby forms too.)
I think it'd be neat if Snorlax has a baby form. XD
Dunsparce needs some major evolutionary stages in order to bring it up to par.
I also think we need to break the mold and have a legendary that actually evolves.

And yeah, I agree with Charizard and Gyarados needing Dragon sub types. That's so obvious, it's pitiful. Glailie needs to be part Dark too.
Vibrava needs to be Bug/Ground... Gengar doesn't need a Poison sub type..

I'll stop my list there.
Old 04-10-2004, 01:14 AM
Eric and Totodile Offline
Amateur Trainer

Give Croconaw a Metal Coat and evolve him! Nintendo would have to do something that desperate.
Old 04-11-2004, 06:09 AM

Who else here thinks Chansey should not have evolved?

Methinks no more Female Mr. Mime. And Spikes on Sandslash. A Sneasel evo also, Freasel...sexxxay Pre-evo to Miltank and Tauros, then it evolves based on sex, named Cowby....Lapras pre-evo, name undecided...and Golduck Water/Psychic
Old 04-11-2004, 01:01 PM
Shroomish Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to Shroomish Send a message via MSN to Shroomish Send a message via Yahoo to Shroomish

Quote:
Originally Posted by kholdstaire
Who else here thinks Chansey should not have evolved?
I didn't agree with it at first but Blissy's alot stronger so.... I guess it's ok.

Quote:
Methinks no more Female Mr. Mime. A Sneasel evo also.
Yeah. Female Mr. Mime is just... stupid. -_- If they want to continue that, they can make it Mrs. Mime. :P
And yeah, Sneasel is another weak mon that has some growing up to do.

Quote:
Pre-evo to Miltank and Tauros, then it evolves based on sex, named Cowby....Lapras pre-evo, name undecided...and Golduck Water/Psychic
Lol, Yeah. X_x
Old 04-11-2004, 06:43 PM

Battle Log:
Battle Mode: Ruby/Sapphire
Rule: Sleep Clause
Rule: Freeze Clause
Rule: Self-KO Clause
Rule: Apply PP Ups
Rule: Battle Timeout
Rule: Unrated
Rule: Disallow Spectators
Bob vs Exploud Begin!
Bob sent out Skarmory (Lv.100 Skarmory)!
Exploud sent out Ampharos (Lv.100 Ampharos)!

Begin Turn #1
Ampharos used Tail Glow!
Ampharos's Special Attack sharply rose!
---------------------------------
Skarmory used Spikes!
Exploud Test's team had Spikes scattered around it!
---------------------------------
Skarmory's Leftovers restored its HP a little!
Ampharos's Leftovers restored its HP a little!
End of turn #10
Bob's Skarmory: 100% HP
Exploud's Ampharos: 384 HP

Yeah, I wish...Ampharos needs Tail Glow so bad its not even funny

Blastoise also needs to get Zap Canon..come on, he has his canons for a reason Fagneton needs Levitate and m00b. Raticate desperately needs an evo...completely forgot about him earlier :-\ Rapidash, Lapras, Tauros need Horn Drill again, and so does Heracross. Tauros needs to get Guilotine and Fissure also, and PINSIR NEEDS MEGAHORN!!!

As for new moves, there should be a Fighting version of Pursuit. Lee would so kick ass with that.

There should be a male Kangaroo, name undecided, as well as a baby kangaroo, named Kangary (or something to that effect) that evolves based on sex as the Cowby would into Tauros or Miltank. Insomnia should only prevent the opponent from putting you to sleep, not also preventing Rest.

Staryu should evolve into the Water/Fire evo Starus from the Fire Stone, and Starwei (Water/Grass) with the Leaf Stone.

SNORLAX SHOULD HAVE TRUANT, WTF!!

Thats all for now :-\

Last edited by Ironshell Blastoise; 04-11-2004 at 07:43 PM.
Old 04-12-2004, 03:20 AM
Sandslash Offline
Amateur Trainer

Location: It's like a koala bear crapped a rainbow in my brain!

I think the battle system should be changed by adding counter attacks. It'd also be cool to have a gym sort thing to raise your Pokemon's stats everyday. And I'd like a actual story mode, beating the E4 over and over again gets quite boring.

There's alot of stuff Nintendo can do to make the Pokemon game series better.

Thanks Matthew!
Visit my forum. ^_^
Old 04-15-2004, 08:37 PM

The Pokedex says Ninetails will put a Curse on anyone who grabs it's tails...so it should be Fire/Ghost so Curse works. Kthnx

And BTW, where the hell are China and the other countries in the real world, when the Pokedex mentions them, but you never hear about them in the game?