That’s right! Elesa is back as the Nimbasa City Gym Leader! However, she looks…different…Anyways, before you can even challenge Elesa, you have to go inside the old Nimbasa Gym from Pokemon Black and Pokemon White. You have battle the trainers in there. The new gym is located to the right of the Nimbasa Ferris Wheel. The new Gym consists of a catwalk and is also a fashion show. She has 4 teams: 1 for Normal mode, 1 for challenge mode, and 2 for the Pokemon World Tournament (which will be covered later).
- Emolga lv28 (Quick Attack, Pursuit, Aerial Ace, Volt Switch)
- Flaaffy lv28 (Thunder Wave, Volt Switch, Take Down, Confuse Ray)
- Zebstrika lv30 [Sitrus Berry] (Flame Charge, Pursuit, Volt Switch, Stomp)
- Emolga lv30 [Sitrus Berry] (Quick Attack, Pursuit, Aerial Ace, Volt Switch)
- Flaaffy (Thunder Wave, Volt Switch, Take Down, Confuse Ray)
- Joltik lv30 (Thunder Wave, Volt Switch, Energy Ball, X-Scissor)
- Zebstrika lv32 [Sitrus Berry] (Flame Charge, Pursuit, Volt Switch, Stomp)
She replaced the male Emolga she previously had for Flaaffy. All of her Pokemon know Volt Switch, the Electric-type variant of U-Turn. It hits you for damage, then the user gets to switch out with a remaining party member. Defeat her, and you’ll receive the Bolt Badge, TM72 (Volt Switch), and $3600 (Normal mode)/$3840 (Challenge mode).