PDA

View Full Version : TOXIC- new info


Jack of Clovers
04-01-2004, 07:36 AM
ok, this was brought up some time ago... forgotten... and now somehow i remembered it out of nowhere. lol

Toxic

when used in the battle, refs have it do 1 damage then double each turn (1,2,4,8,16). that is wrong. if you were affected by Toxic and never hit, you should never faint from it. what it really does is .6 damage then increase by that much each turn (.6, 1.2, 1.8, 2.4, 3.0, 2.6, etc...) Toxic does 1/16 of the total HP of that Pokemon and lasts for 16 turns which would leave a Pokemon untouched at .4/10 life. after the 16 turns, if still alive, it turns to regular poison damage.

so all refs (and non refs) please pass the word around and remind everyone else to use this for Toxic now. any forum battles with Toxic in affect will still be used the old way. we want our battles as close to the gameboy as possible, so we must change this attack.

thanks for listening. questions or comments can come here.

~Jack~

Magare
04-01-2004, 06:15 PM
So toxic is now better than normal poison for only .1? What a waste of TM's.....

Jack of Clovers
04-03-2004, 11:54 PM
so, if you fell for my false information, let me explain. fooled ya! lol :razz:
(actually, i messed up what i wrote... :doh: )

Toxic damage: .9 first turn and increase by that much adding on to the damage. (.9, 1.8, 2.7, 3.6, 4.5, 5.4...etc.) so that is the new toxic formula, try to follow it as best as possible.

~Jack~

JohtoTrainer
04-10-2004, 01:27 PM
:silly: Thanks for the info Jack, I liked it better the old way but o well. lol

boltAge
04-10-2004, 01:41 PM
Hah Harry Kim, your toxic + protect combo will never work now. And...

/me laughs at people who wasted money to put Toxic on almost all their mons.

flareon008
04-13-2004, 01:05 AM
ya.. :rolleyes:

I know nothing anymore more because I didn't understand :oops:

I still liked the old :goofy: