Double edge

counter aggron

Aggron@choice band
earthquake
Rockslide
Double Edge
Focus Punch

choice band aggron.

Personally I like the first set. It destroys fools who underestimate aggron's power. I'll tell you how to get most of these moves but I can't be sure. Subsitute: FRLG move tutor.
EArthquake: might learn it naturally/ TM 26 I think it was
Rock Slide: I think its natural
Double edge: no clue
Focus Punch: TM 01
Counter: I think its natural.

I'm not very good with how to obtain moves so don't trust everything I said about obtaining moves.

Iceman3k
08-01-2005, 12:57 AM
All of those are good movesets. In terms of how he learns them, Earthquake is only acquired by TM. Rock Slide is only attainable by FR/LG and Emerald Move Tutors. Double Edge and Counter, also through Move Tutors on FR/LG and Emerald.

~Bayleef~
08-09-2005, 01:04 PM
The Aggron movesets I like are:

Aggron @ Leftovers
[Rock Head]
- Double Edge
- Iron Tail
- Earthquake
- Rock Slide

Rock Head + Double Edge = :D

Aggron @ Leftovers
[Rock Head]
- Iron Defense
- Iron Tail
- Earthquake
- Rock Slide

Iron Defense is also a great idea, 3 turns and Aggron will have max Defense. It already has greas Defense but it's 4x weakness to Fighting types

Aggron @ Leftovers
[Rock Head]
- Double Edge
- Aerial Ace
- Earthquake
- Iron Tail/Rock Slide

Aerial Ace is a Fighting type counter, with 110 base Attack it will sure do some damage to the Fighting types.

Aggron @ Leftovers
- Substitute
- Focus Punch
- Earthquake
- Iron Tail/Aerial Ace

Subpunching Aggron.

IT
08-09-2005, 01:10 PM
Iron Defense doesn't really work on Aggron.

1. Special Attacks destroy it before it can boost its defense.

2. It's too slow to have use of Iron Defense.

3. They send out out their Hazer/Pseudo-hazer and you will almost for sure be slower, so they haze/roar/whirlwind you away.

I like regice's first moveset. But I think this question of Aggron's moveset has been answered, so no need to post here anymore.

Shedinja
08-16-2005, 09:12 PM
ur aggron with the ability of rock head, a good attack is double edge!!!
Also iron tail ( I dont know why u arent like steel type moves) The other 2 should be ground , rock , figting due to aggron has high attack and low sp.attack

Forsety
08-16-2005, 10:29 PM
I'd definitely go with Regice's first set considering Aggron's defense is awful.....its super high but with 4x weakness to both fighting and ground its completely worthless.

I find it isn't a bad idea to boost Aggron's spcl.def though along with attack and HP since despite his lowish spcl.def he only has 1 spcl weakness in water attacks.

Shedinja
08-17-2005, 10:01 AM
I'd definitely go with Regice's first set considering Aggron's defense is awful.....its super high but with 4x weakness to both fighting and ground its completely worthless.

I find it isn't a bad idea to boost Aggron's spcl.def though along with attack and HP since despite his lowish spcl.def he only has 1 spcl weakness in water attacks.

The man is correct .Some boosting is not a bad idea for ur aggron (Men i will make it to) :biggrin:

Subside
08-17-2005, 11:56 AM
ur aggron with the ability of rock head, a good attack is double edge!!!
Also iron tail ( I dont know why u arent like steel type moves) The other 2 should be ground , rock , figting due to aggron has high attack and low sp.attack

People don't like to use Iron Tail because its way to inaccurate! anyway as everyone has already stated (so i don't really know why im repeating it) Regi's first set should be decent enough... though i would'nt really want to try it out... 4x weakness and all... can anyone say pwned?

Shedinja
08-17-2005, 02:36 PM
Men Iron tail is not so inaccurate .Only 25% .

IT
08-17-2005, 02:40 PM
Men Iron tail is not so inaccurate .Only 25% .

Wow, either you're being extremely sarcastic or then your statement is false. There are no moves with the accuracy of 25%... OHKO moves are the lowest ones, and I think they are like 50%...

The End
08-17-2005, 02:47 PM
earthquake rockslide counter twave please.

Forsety
08-17-2005, 04:37 PM
Wow, either you're being extremely sarcastic or then your statement is false. There are no moves with the accuracy of 25%... OHKO moves are the lowest ones, and I think they are like 50%...
Actually the first guess was much closer.....they're 30%.....50% would be broken as thats about the same as Sing and Hypnosis at 55%. 50% would be the 100% inducing effect 100 pwr moves like Zap Cannon and Dynamic Punch.

But Iron Tail is 75% accuracy only 5 more than Thunder so it is inaccurate.

earthquake rockslide counter twave please.
Aggron can't counter to save its life.....

Enemy used Earthquake....Aggron got royally pwned
Enemy used Hi-Jump kick...Aggron gets pwned....again
Enemy used Return....Aggron Countered for 5% damage >_>

You kinda get my point....Agrron has no middle ground when it comes to physical attacks....its either highly resistant or weak to the point its stupid.

Shedinja
08-18-2005, 09:52 AM

(maybe my english are low or maybe ur english are low)
U understand wrong .Its simple mathimatics . We have accuracy 75% so inaccuaracy 25%...

U are right about the defences ...Aggron is not so ...defender guy... :eh: