PDA

View Full Version : Important questions about the apricorn???

princelink
04-04-2010, 01:52 AM
Iíve been through a big problem and I couldnít find a solution for it. Which is; Iíve gave kurt the apricorns to make the balls for me and it has been more than one day but he is still not giving them to me and he is saying that he is still working on them. And the apricorns doesnít even seem to grow on the trees again. So if anyone encountered the same problem or have a solution for this problem please tell me.

Etymology
04-04-2010, 02:02 AM
Iíve been through a big problem and I couldnít find a solution for it. Which is; Iíve gave kurt the apricorns to make the balls for me and it has been more than one day but he is still not giving them to me and he is saying that he is still working on them. And the apricorns doesnít even seem to grow on the trees again. So if anyone encountered the same problem or have a solution for this problem please tell me.

Have you fiddled around with your clock on the DS?

princelink
04-04-2010, 02:05 AM
Have you fiddled around with your clock on the DS?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes I did because I wanted to get all the gym leaders' number. So is it a big problem?

Etymology
04-04-2010, 02:06 AM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes I did because I wanted to get all the gym leaders' number. So is it a big problem?

Nope. Just wait another day without touching your DS's clock and you should be fine.

NikoBelic999
04-04-2010, 02:56 AM
I had to call Kurt myself, because he didn't call me, and he said they were done.