PDA

View Full Version : HG SS events

diamond4evr421
04-07-2010, 06:55 PM
Right after I beat the E4 and lance, I traded almost every event to it (TRU arceus, Pikachu colored pichu, TRU shaymin, etc) I also traded a shiny arceus and a shiny shaymin that i got from an AR'd Azure flute and oaks letter (Btw, i hacked to get them shiny also) When i tried doing the Arecus event with the shiny Arceus, it didn't work. Once I got the Gracidea flower, and tried it on the shiny shaymin, it said it had no effect. I heard you could do the Arceus event twice if you had the TRU Arceus and a Hall of Origin Arceus. I was just wondering why i wouldn't work for the hacked ones, even though i used the events.

Tsujin
04-07-2010, 08:37 PM
Did you mystery gift the Event Items or did you just hack them into your game or trade for them? In order for it to work with a hacked Arceus or Shaymin you have to have mystery gifted them into your game and thats the only way.

diamond4evr421
04-07-2010, 08:44 PM
If you mean that I got the Azure flute and from the delivery man in a pokemart then yes. Im not sure about the shaymin though, I might have used walk through walls

Master Aqua
04-07-2010, 08:54 PM
shayminj has to be caught in platinum in order to transform if it's caught in game.

diamond4evr421
04-07-2010, 09:04 PM
shayminj has to be caught in platinum in order to transform if it's caught in game.

Oh, ok. I caught mine in diamond/ pearl so that makes sense.
I'm still kinda confused with my Arceus still.

diamond4evr421
04-08-2010, 01:49 PM
I figured out the Arceus problem. I had to go back in the ruins with him. Wow i'm a noob

Tasteless
04-08-2010, 03:42 PM
Yeah, shaymin in D/P is missing the fateful encounter flag, which causes it to not respond to the flower. You can actually easily hack shaymin to use as the event one, you just need to make sure the region matches and that the fateful encounter flag is on.