PDA

View Full Version : My Current Gold Team

DetectiveUnknown
08-01-2005, 09:29 PM
Oops, just noticed this is the wrong board, sorry..

Dodrio- Lv. 54
Fly
Drill Peck
Tri Attack
Agility

Venusaur- Lv. 71
Razor Leaf
SolarBeam
Synthesis
Sunny Day

Tyranitar- Lv. 65
Crunch
Rock Slide
Headbutt
EarthQuake

Kabutops- Lv. 47
Cut
Rock Smash
Surf
Blizzard

Arcanine- Lv. 53
Fire Blast
Ember
ExtremeSpeed
Take Down

Blastoise- Lv. 100
Hydro Pump
Surf
Ice Beam
Strength

Well, I'm kinda bored with my game now..I don't really have the urge to finish my Pokedex. And I can't really get anyone to battle except My rival, Cal (Viridian City Battle), Red, and The Elite Four..

I would like to fight someone new though..by the way do you get something when you beat the Elite Four 100 times?

Riku956
08-02-2005, 01:21 AM
Cool team and no you don't get anything after you beat the league 100 times. :confused:

riggy91
08-02-2005, 01:20 PM
Dodrio: Don't give any Pokemon more than one type of move. It's pointless and wastes moveslots for better moves! Also, the only HM worth using is Surf, because of it's great accuracy AND power.

Dodrio@Leftovers:- Agility, Drill Peck, Steel Wing, Return

Venasaur: Vensaur is a good Staller. This is a Pokemon that has high defenses and HP so it can withstand attacks, while the opponent gets it's hP sucked dry! Also, Sunny Day on Grass Pokemon is suicide. Everyone knows that it helps Solabeam, but people seem to forget it also powers up Fire moves.

Vensaur@Leftovers/Brightpowder:- Sleep Powder, Substitute, Leech Seed, Giga Drain

Tyranitar: Works best as a Mixed Sweeper. Combine both Physical and Special moves. I wouldn't usually suggest this, but on Tyranitar it owrks. Have only direct attack moves. Usually, each Pokemon needs a move that either powers up something or helps in some way. Tyranitar just needs four good attacks.

Tyranitar@Leftovers:- Earthquake, Rock Slide, Icebeam, Flamethrower

OK, I'm done for today. I might be back later!

Exon Auxus
08-03-2005, 08:56 PM
Oops, just noticed this is the wrong board, sorry..

Dodrio- Lv. 54
Fly
Drill Peck
Tri Attack
Agility

Venusaur- Lv. 71
Razor Leaf
SolarBeam
Synthesis
Sunny Day

Tyranitar- Lv. 65
Crunch
Rock Slide
Headbutt
EarthQuake

Kabutops- Lv. 47
Cut
Rock Smash
Surf
Blizzard

Arcanine- Lv. 53
Fire Blast
Ember
ExtremeSpeed
Take Down

Blastoise- Lv. 100
Hydro Pump
Surf
Ice Beam
Strength

Well, I'm kinda bored with my game now..I don't really have the urge to finish my Pokedex. And I can't really get anyone to battle except My rival, Cal (Viridian City Battle), Red, and The Elite Four..

I would like to fight someone new though..by the way do you get something when you beat the Elite Four 100 times?

There's nothing more to do but catch all pokemon.

!CeMAn
08-04-2005, 04:05 AM
I'd recommend that your Blastoise have either Surf OR Hydro Pump, not both. And, for the love of Pete, get that Ember off your poor Arcanine! Hell, give him anything but Ember. Try:

ARCANiNE@ whateveryouwantcuzleftoversarescareceingame.
fire blast
extremespeed
crunch (gotta breed :sad:)/ curse
roar/ rest

I think it's a pretty standard set :oops:.