PDA

View Full Version : Move Tutor?

Kamoosekazi
04-29-2010, 09:21 AM
Can you teach a pokemon old tricks?

AKA

Is it possible to teach a pokemon moves that they would have learned but you decided to not teach at the time, or old moves that they use to know?

example. I get a a GOlbat at level 30, but it doesn't know Air Cutter. I want Air Cutter. Can I go to some NPC that will teach it Air Cutter?

I swear there was a move tutor in an old Gen game that did this...

Pokemon Trainer Sarah
04-29-2010, 11:21 AM
Yep! There's a guy in a house in Pastoria City. If you give him a Heart Scale, your Pokemon will be able to relearn a move. =)

(If you can't find it, click here (http://www.koudai8.com/newbbs/attachments/Pastoria_City_tRmXfVWnMmVA.jpg). It's number 3 on the map.)

ipokemon
04-29-2010, 04:18 PM
Yep! There's a guy in a house in Pastoria City. If you give him a Heart Scale, your Pokemon will be able to relearn a move. =)

(If you can't find it, click here (http://www.koudai8.com/newbbs/attachments/Pastoria_City_tRmXfVWnMmVA.jpg). It's number 3 on the map.)

what she said lol

Kamoosekazi
04-29-2010, 04:24 PM
what she said lol

^I seriously rofl'd

THANKS!!!! He's called a Move Relearner, lol so much to learn about these new games...

ipokemon
04-29-2010, 06:21 PM
^I seriously rofl'd

THANKS!!!! He's called a Move Relearner, lol so much to learn about these new games...

what did you just get this game?

Mr420
04-29-2010, 06:30 PM
Mr420 used Tri- Attack.

Rhydon is frozen solid

Kamoosekazi
04-30-2010, 09:38 AM
what did you just get this game?

The last game I bought was Leaf Green. I put off buying the Gen IV games mostly because I didn't have a DS, and because I hated hearing that most of hte new pokemone were wicked crazy legendaries. I bought Diamond in March because of hte Jirachi event from Gamestop and the Pikachu colored Pichu via wi-fi.

After reading into more at bulbpedia I'm kicking myself in the a$$ for not buying sooner because I found out I've missed out on a ton of event stuff.... near me too... plus I also made a trip to NYC a few years back that had events going on there too...

Sorry I'm such a nub =((

Pokemon Trainer Sarah
04-30-2010, 10:50 AM
The last game I bought was Leaf Green. I put off buying the Gen IV games mostly because I didn't have a DS, and because I hated hearing that most of hte new pokemone were wicked crazy legendaries. I bought Diamond in March because of hte Jirachi event from Gamestop and the Pikachu colored Pichu via wi-fi.

After reading into more at bulbpedia I'm kicking myself in the a$$ for not buying sooner because I found out I've missed out on a ton of event stuff.... near me too... plus I also made a trip to NYC a few years back that had events going on there too...

Sorry I'm such a nub =((
I think it's awesome that you got back into the games. =) DP kinda put me off a bit too, but you eventually get used to it all. xD

I wouldn't worry so much about the events. You can always find someone to trade them to you if there are specific ones you're after!

Kamoosekazi
04-30-2010, 11:10 AM
I think it's awesome that you got back into the games. =) DP kinda put me off a bit too, but you eventually get used to it all. xD

I wouldn't worry so much about the events. You can always find someone to trade them to you if there are specific ones you're after!

Ya, been trying for some time now, just found this website this past week, tons of people with stuff from around the world, I just don't have anything to offer, lol

My wanted post =P (http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/showthread.php?t=105671)