PDA

View Full Version : Curse without breeding? >_>

RawrritsMe
05-04-2010, 02:24 AM
Okay so I was hatching eggs trying to get a girl eevee, but I ended up getting a shiny Eevee instead. (Don't you find it funny how I got a shiny eevee instead of a girl? o.o)

ANYWAYS, since I kinda want this eevee to be a shiny Umbreon, I kinda want it to have curse D:

Is there any possible way of getting curse without breeding? >_>

except hacking...
...unless that won't mess up my game or lead to a bad egg >.>

Michelle8936
05-04-2010, 02:44 AM
I'd trade you a shiny Eevee with Curse made with Pokesav, but I don't have wifi. Dammit >.>

But no, I checked Serebii and it can only be learned as an Egg Move :/ If you know someone who has Pokesav and they do it right, it won't mess up your game though. And kudos for the shiny Eevee XD

Tasteless
05-04-2010, 04:07 AM
There is an AR code to learn a move. It won't mess up your game or even make the Pokemon hacked by any checks. So find a competent person with an AR.

RawrritsMe
05-04-2010, 06:32 AM
There is an AR code to learn a move. It won't mess up your game or even make the Pokemon hacked by any checks. So find a competent person with an AR.

REALLY? O_O! THAT'S PERFECT :D

I just gotta borrow AR from my friend and find out the code lol xD

I'd trade you a shiny Eevee with Curse made with Pokesav, but I don't have wifi. Dammit >.>

But no, I checked Serebii and it can only be learned as an Egg Move :/ If you know someone who has Pokesav and they do it right, it won't mess up your game though. And kudos for the shiny Eevee XD

Oh, no it's okay xD I'm fine with my eevee :D

Thanks anyways xD

RawrritsMe
05-09-2010, 06:08 AM
Um...Sorry for double posting D: But can someone with Pokesav help me get my Umbreon to learn Curse? >_> I like need it LOL.