PDA

View Full Version : .:PE2K Platinum Poffin House:.

Mr420
07-22-2010, 02:45 PM
http://img199.imageshack.us/img199/9704/portapoffin.jpg (http://img199.imageshack.us/i/portapoffin.jpg/)

Poffins are sweets that increase the Conditions of your pokemon. The higher a Poffin's level is, the more you increase a Pokemon's Condition. If its Condition is high, aPokemon will enjoy greater ratings in a Pokemon Contest.You can make better Poffins if your freinds help you.

What you will need.
*Pokemon **Platinum**
*Pal-Pad/ WiFi FC
*Nintendo WiFi Connection / WiFi Club access.
*Poffin Case obtained during your journey.
*Berries.

First select the berry to cook into a Poffin, and then touch the Touch Screen to stir the Pot in the direction of the arrow. At 1st stirring too fast will cause the batter to overflow, Later on, stirring too slowly will cause the Poffin to burn. The fewer overflows and burns you have while creating a Poffin, the better it will be.

please be courteous to one another, dont intensionally sabotage someones elses Poffins.
To use this thread simply state you seek to make Poffins and how many sessions you're available for. ex: 1 cooking session, or two.
Keep in mind you get more Poffins the more people are cooking with you. Enjoy and share.

Dartz
07-22-2010, 02:58 PM
http://img199.imageshack.us/img199/9704/portapoffin.jpg (http://img199.imageshack.us/i/portapoffin.jpg/)

Poffins are sweets that increase the Conditions of your pokemon. The higher a Poffin's level is, the more you increase a Pokemon's Condition. If its Condition is high, aPokemon will enjoy greater ratings in a Pokemon Contest.You can make better Poffins if your freinds help you.

What you will need.
*Pokemon **Platinum**
*Pal-Pad/ WiFi FC
*Nintendo WiFi Connection / WiFi Club access.
*Poffin Case obtained during your journey.
*Berries.

First select the berry to cook into a Poffin, and then touch the Touch Screen to stir the Pot in the direction of the arrow. At 1st stirring too fast will cause the batter to overflow, Later on, stirring too slowly will cause the Poffin to burn. The fewer overflows and burns you have while creating a Poffin, the better it will be.

please be courteous to one another, dont intensionally sabotage someones elses Poffins.
To use this thread simply state you seek to make Poffins and how many sessions you're available for. ex: 1 cooking session, or two.
Keep in mind you get more Poffins the more people are cooking with you. Enjoy and share.
Don't own a DS :(

Kamoosekazi
07-22-2010, 11:30 PM
So MR 420.... i thought Poffin making was local wifi?

Am I wrong?

Cause them I'm good for a session or 2!

Mr420
07-23-2010, 03:53 AM
So MR 420.... i thought Poffin making was local wifi?

Am I wrong?

Cause them I'm good for a session or 2!

That too
Im almost certain, provided you and your friends have all meet the above requirements, You'll see the Cooking option when you're downstairs at the PokeCenter WiFi Club on the monitor.

I decided to start this thread with hopes that the lot of you could and would use it to your advantage. I see plenty folks WiFi capable.
I'm just very involved right now with my clan & all.
But I will host a session at my earliest convenience.
I prefer to use rare berries just so you know.

Sakuya_Izayoi
07-23-2010, 04:42 AM
That too
Im almost certain, provided you and your friends have all meet the above requirements, You'll see the Cooking option when you're downstairs at the PokeCenter WiFi Club on the monitor.

I decided to start this thread with hopes that the lot of you could and would use it to your advantage. I see plenty folks WiFi capable.
I'm just very involved right now with my clan & all.
But I will host a session at my earliest convenience.
I prefer to use rare berries just so you know.

May I offer a Liechi Berry when I get my DS back on the 25th?

EDIT: *imitating Swiper from Dora* Aw, maaaan! I have Diamond. >.>

Mr420
07-23-2010, 05:06 PM
May I offer a Liechi Berry when I get my DS back on the 25th?

EDIT: *imitating Swiper from Dora* Aw, maaaan! I have Diamond. >.>

thats very kind of you. considering you have diamond thats going above and beyond :thpoke_177:.

Kamoosekazi
07-23-2010, 05:36 PM
thats very kind of you. considering you have diamond thats going above and beyond :thpoke_177:.

Crap, just realized the Platinum aspect.....

Props for the Dora reference LOL.

Hopefully soon, just got a job I'll be buying Platinum and Heart Gold =P