PDA

View Full Version : Help with substitutions

Buff Aggron
08-11-2005, 06:43 PM
this is my team but i need help because i might be doing the wrong replacement

charizard

dragonite

gyarados-i have starmie or golduck in mind which do you recommned?

golem-i've been thinking to replace it with nidoking is that a good choice?

hypno-how about gengar instead?

raichu-i wanna get rid of this pokemon because its defenses are pretty low. should i replace him with skarmory?

Please help, I'm a noob!!
i know I'm gonna get owned at pokemon rocks america

oh and this in leafgreen by the way.

thanks

Doomphlosion X
08-25-2005, 03:31 PM
charizard is fine

Dragonite...cool

Gyarados...pick him if you're going for high attacking power, but 4 a special attacker, starmie is your.....eh...star...IMO, starmie is better

Golem...i have no objections 2 him, but a lotta other ppl have...experiment with nidoking if you want something different....Rhydon is supposed 2 b a better choice....

Hypno...has high special d, but gengar is better in general, unless u like 2 use underused...(like me!)

Raichu...he can actually work, believe it or not....just depends on the right movesets.....magneton maybe?

want movesets?

Buff Aggron
08-25-2005, 08:48 PM
this is funny because i've been waiting for a reply for a long time :oops:

well i went with your advice and decided to replace gyrados with starmie because my gyrados had jolly nature (i didn't know about natures when i started the game :doh: )

instead of golem i chose tyranitar

i decided to keep hypno and replace raichu with gengar

so this my team

carizard
dragonite
starmie
tyranitar
hypno
gengar

i still wanted to use nidoking...

and im ok with movesets thanks anyway :happy:

Bravo Leader
08-25-2005, 11:21 PM
Well it would help if you posted your moves so we can tell what you use your pokemon for. For example your gyarados if you used special attacks with it instead of physical attacks then starmie would be a better choice.