PDA

View Full Version : || Best/Worst Pokemon In Shiny Form ||

Neeno
08-08-2010, 11:59 AM
Heyy all! how's everyone? ^^

I think that most shiny pokes look ridiculous and weird =\ .. but I do prefer some pokes in their shiny form or color more than the normal one.. so can you tell me ur likes and dislikes?

The shinies I like are : Nidoking.Umbreon,Zangoose. I think they are the best =)

The shinies I dislike: Dragonite, Sceptile, Salamence, Luxray, Ampharos and many more x.x << and they are my fav pokes too =/

now is your turn, tell me your opinion =D

zeezow
08-09-2010, 07:53 AM
my best is shix and its eveloutions
the worst ae the ones that have a slight change its annoying

ash_ketchup
08-10-2010, 07:32 AM
Heyy all! how's everyone? ^^

I think that most shiny pokes look ridiculous and weird =\ .. but I do prefer some pokes in their shiny form or color more than the normal one.. so can you tell me ur likes and dislikes?

The shinies I like are : Nidoking.Umbreon,Zangoose. I think they are the best =)

The shinies I dislike: Dragonite, Sceptile, Salamence, Luxray, Ampharos and many more x.x << and they are my fav pokes too =/

now is your turn, tell me your opinion =D

oh i hate the shinies where you have to like look for the differences in colour! its like playing "wheres waldo".

my fav shinies are the overly obvious ones that just are awesome. (charizard, groudon, etc.)

Etymology
08-10-2010, 12:06 PM
My favourites are Ditto, Shinx and family and near enough anything a deep purple.

Sir Zephyrus
08-11-2010, 06:01 AM
My favorite shinies are Charizard, Lapras, Onix/Steelix, Altaria and Ninetales. Especially Ninetales.

Least favorite shinies are Blastoise, Jolteon (Green Jolteon? Seriously?), Groudon, Dragonite and Milotic.

Blastoises shiny form is just wut.

Skylands
08-11-2010, 01:42 PM
Favourites: Charizard, Cloyster, Gengar, Gyarados, Umbreon, Raikou, Manetric, Flygon, Rayquaza, Gliscor, and Spiritomb

Least favourites: Raichu, Sandslash, Alakazam, Latias, Kyogre, Groudon, Sceptile, Staraptor, and Lucario.