PDA

View Full Version : adamant nature

eishiba
08-11-2010, 02:31 PM
If i recall, there is an ability that if the pokemon is first in the party that there is a 50% chance for adamant nature when looking for wild pokemon. what is it?

Cherries
08-11-2010, 02:44 PM
If i recall, there is an ability that if the pokemon is first in the party that there is a 50% chance for adamant nature when looking for wild pokemon. what is it?
I don't think there is anyway to control the nature of captured pokemon.

lu1z
08-12-2010, 12:29 AM

It is called Synchronize. Abra, Kadabra, Alakazam, Espeon, Umbreon and some others has it. And like you say if you have this Pokemon on top of your party there might be a 50-50 chance the Pokemon gets the nature of the Pokemon with Synchronize.

n example would be having a Adamant Abra with Synchronize, put him in the first slot and then start walking.

Hope it helped.

Mr420
08-12-2010, 02:57 PM
I don't think there is anyway to control the nature of captured pokemon.

^ FALSE.

having a synchronize PKMN will always yield a 50 % chance of obtaining the SAME nature of the synchronizer.
if you seek a Modest Lugia, have Modest Synchronizer lead the team and so forth.
^ FACT.

Compound Pain
08-29-2010, 02:26 PM
I don't think you get to choose what nature the wild pokemon is its just a chance.

Skylands
08-29-2010, 02:39 PM
You can also use an Adamant Ditto or Adamant female <insert Pokemon here> and breed it while it holds an Everstone, and you'll get Adamant offspring about 50% of the time.

Compound Pain
08-29-2010, 02:41 PM
You can also use an Adamant Ditto or Adamant female <insert Pokemon here> and breed it while it holds an Everstone, and you'll get Adamant offspring about 50% of the time.

Does that work with other natures?

Skylands
08-29-2010, 02:44 PM
As far as I know, yes; it works with any nature.

Compound Pain
08-29-2010, 02:45 PM
As far as I know, yes; it works with any nature.

Okay great need to go do some breeding.