PDA

View Full Version : How many chapters of "Deicide" are there going to be? (Bleach Manga spoiler)

Judgmental Arceus
09-02-2010, 11:54 AM
I mean so far there are 19 and Aizen goes through his final Hogyoku transformation after killing Gin. Ichigo then appears and relocates the area where they are going to battle. As obviously they are going to battle and little has been heard of Byakuya and Kenpachi's fight against 0 espada Yammy Riyalgyo after his second transformation, so I imagine there may be at least 10 more chapters of "Deicide" to go.

Kenny_C.002
09-25-2010, 06:31 PM
I mean so far there are 19 and Aizen goes through his final Hogyoku transformation after killing Gin. Ichigo then appears and relocates the area where they are going to battle. As obviously they are going to battle and little has been heard of Byakuya and Kenpachi's fight against 0 espada Yammy Riyalgyo after his second transformation, so I imagine there may be at least 10 more chapters of "Deicide" to go.
Looks like it's gonna be "until the end of the series" from the looks of it. Then again, the latest developments are too conveniently inconvenient.