PDA

View Full Version : The Pokemon released so far ...

Jessu
09-09-2010, 06:05 PM
Which ones do you like out of all the ones released so far?
lol the full list will come out in a little over a week

Personally, I like Ononokusu, Tsutarja and his line, Mijumaru's final evolution, Shimama, Kibago, Meguroko, and Reshiram.

Here (http://serebii.net/blackwhite/pokemon.shtml) is the list of what's out so far.

Ridley
09-09-2010, 06:08 PM
I like Gear, the big eagle thing, and Tsutaja's chain. Mostly his final evolution.

Poltergeist
09-09-2010, 07:44 PM
Gear, which has the best name ever by the way, Hihidaruma, Wooguru, Yannapu, Emonga, Pokabu, and Musharna all seem pretty cool to me. I can't wait till we get the english names so I can finally keep track of these guys by name.

Jessu
09-10-2010, 02:26 AM
I can't wait till we get the english names so I can finally keep track of these guys by name.

After a while of saying them so much you get used to the Japanese names. :P

Ridley
09-10-2010, 02:53 AM
I remember it took me a loooong time to get used to Drifblim instead of Fuwaraido.

Sixto
09-10-2010, 03:49 AM
I like Wotter (Mijumaru), its final evolution, Kibago, Wooguru, Tabunne and Zekrom.

Judgmental Arceus
09-10-2010, 04:12 AM
Wooguru, Pokabu, Zekrom, Gear and onokusu (however you spell it) look cool to me.

Pokemon Trainer Sarah
09-10-2010, 01:11 PM
The ones I really like are Tsutaja, Pokabu, Zekrom, Zorua/Zoroark & Kibago.
I'm sure some of the others will grow on me eventually, though.

Etymology
09-10-2010, 01:13 PM
Pokabu, Rankuresu (<3), Gear, Munna, Chillarmy, Mijumaru and Reshiram are my favourites.

kokovo
09-10-2010, 01:33 PM
Rankurusu is easily my favourite followed by the Mijumaru line and Shimama.

Sixto
09-10-2010, 06:33 PM
The ones I really like are Tsutaja, Pokabu, Zekrom, Zorua/Zoroark & Kibago.
I'm sure some of the others will grow on me eventually, though.
Haha, I know. Pikachu is JUST growing on me. Only took me 10 years. :3

Skylands
09-10-2010, 07:31 PM
Tsutaja, Mamepato, Shimama, Wargle, Doryuuzu, Emonga, Ononokusu, Zorua, Zoroark, and Reshiram.

Negative Zone
09-10-2010, 09:45 PM
so wait, Wotter goes from being bipedal to being a quadruped? I don't think they thought that one through very well. Are there any older ones that evolve like that?

NTT
09-10-2010, 10:26 PM
so wait, Wotter goes from being bipedal to being a quadruped? I don't think they thought that one through very well. Are there any older ones that evolve like that?
I think Bagon's line is the only other to go from biped to quadruped. Meowth to Persian could count, I've only ever watched one episode of the Cartoon so I don't know if all Meowth are bipedal or if thats just Team Rocket's that can.

Disco
09-11-2010, 04:07 AM
Some Meowth are bipedal, like Team Rocket's, and I believe Tyson's, but as a species, they behave just as cats do.

My favourite is Mijumaru, and all its evolutions. Hands down. I love that otter thing.

Kers
09-11-2010, 06:18 AM
ill just leave this here
http://img59.imageshack.us/img59/5876/1284183918048.jpg

Negative Zone
09-11-2010, 07:15 AM
Ah, yes, Bagon, but I don't really think that counts, because according to the Pokedex entries, they want to fly A LOT. So much so that they'd be willing to give up arms.

NTT
09-11-2010, 07:26 AM
Ah, yes, Bagon, but I don't really think that counts, because according to the Pokedex entries, they want to fly A LOT. So much so that they'd be willing to give up arms.
Even if it does gain wings, it goes from walking on two limbs to four. Therefore it's a biped-to-quadruped chain ;D

Back on topic, I don't know whether to love or hate that afro-Tauros thing. It's so crappy I love it =P

Poltergeist
09-11-2010, 06:05 PM
The Afro Bull looks awesome! I kind of like the electric spider too, though it seems more like a Digimon design to me.

dimondgirlofthefuture
09-11-2010, 07:01 PM
As of looking at the pics that were posted, I want the cat, the puppy, Tabunne, Denchura, the deer, the mushroom, & the floating green thing with leaves on its head :3

ReclusiveDemon
09-11-2010, 11:06 PM
Musharna, Koromori and Desukan are my favorites. Although I rarely do doubles of types in my first playthru, Musha and Koro will have to be with me.

Lord Fedora
09-11-2010, 11:38 PM
Even if it does gain wings, it goes from walking on two limbs to four. Therefore it's a biped-to-quadruped chain ;D

Six if you view wings like additional limbs. Also:

http://img683.imageshack.us/img683/9208/1284246210695.png

WHAT IS THIS FIRE/FIGHTING WWE CRAP!

Dark Salamence
09-12-2010, 06:40 AM
I like a whole bunch of the new Pokemon.

Tsutaja/Janobii, Choroneko, Zorua/Zoroark, Mijumaru/Futachimaru, Ononokusu, Denchura, Kibago, Rankurusu and Mebukijika are my favourites, though.

Etymology
09-12-2010, 08:29 AM
I think everyone should stop hating on Chaobuu. :[ It's making my little heart sad.

Disco
09-12-2010, 01:18 PM
Honey, you saw it coming when it looks like a pig wearing spandex. c:
-holds- I'll keep your heart safe from all the hatin'. LOL.

Etymology
09-12-2010, 01:58 PM
http://img338.imageshack.us/img338/3268/minihera.png

Best generation ever.

Jedi Knight Goen-Tog Etya
09-12-2010, 06:52 PM
I'm definitely liking the new Pocket Monsters. I did not notice any pre-evolutions or new evolutions of previous generations, which I think is great. They look freaky but cool.

I want a game where the new pokemon are entirely indiginous (spelling) to the new country. If you wanted old Poke's, you'd have to trade with Diamond, Pearl, or Platinum.

Like you, I also noticed the new bull. Competition for Tauros, trying to cozy up to Miltank.

A possible friend for Stantler? I like the buff looking elk/deer thing.

I also noticed a new spider. An electric one at that. Something other than Spinarak and Ariados.

Are they revamping old Pokemon?

An electric / dragon Pokemon is an awesome idea. I love dragons.

Add the New York City look to the new country, other new battle features... I'm excited!!! This isn't your daddy's Pokemon game. I think I'm gonna like this game.

xXRobertXx
09-12-2010, 07:08 PM
I like Gear and Victini i wonder if victini evolves

pkmnrulz
09-12-2010, 07:12 PM
I like Gear and Victini i wonder if victini evolves

victini is a legendary and is 0 in the pokedex. it wont evolve.

Zappo09
09-16-2010, 04:20 AM
I Like Pokabu, Baopuu the Fire monkey, Reshiram (cause it has turbo blaze), Mamepato the pidgeon, gigaiasu and Zoroark.:wink:

AUfan
09-16-2010, 07:37 PM
Wow... I am very impressed with what im seeing for this generation. Im already like mentally planning my team... lol

Anyway, I will for sure be starting with Jaroda's line. The whole grass snake bit is pretty badass... though im still waiting for a grass/dragon type.

Gigaiasu looks pretty awesome as well. Its like a big rocky mountain of awesomeness.

Pendoraa also looks pretty awesome. I can't believe it but I may actually end up with a bug/poison on my team.

I really like ghost types and Desukan looks pretty awesome. I definitely forsee one of those on a team of mine in the future.

Mebukijka is also cool looking. I don't typically go for two of one type (especially grass) on my team but Ill probably end up making an exception this time round.

Then again, Denchura looks nice too. It'll be fun to have a bug/lightning type.

But damn... Iv already got six I like and they keep coming... Shanderaa, Furiijio, Goruggo, Urugamosu, and the on the box legendaries are all nice looking as well. I can say for sure that this generation around, it will be a lot tougher to choose a team of six than it was for the last generation.

Master Aqua
09-16-2010, 07:53 PM
Am I the onloy one who thinks both game freak and thier pokemon are on every know drug imaginible in this generation? Just look at them, you find more normal things in wonderland, some stats are insane, unquie typ[ing and insane abilities.