PDA

View Full Version : [DS] The Secrets of Fells Church [DS] PG-13

Kei Ochima
10-22-2010, 02:30 PM
Alright guys, here is the DS Thread. Feel free to post away with your questions ^^

infernorose888
10-25-2010, 12:10 AM
YES, YES YES YEEEEEEEEESSS

Thank You Kei!!!

OK, I wanna clear up sasquatch.

He's pretty much the hairy little hobo who lives in the woods and LOOKS like an ape-man.

Kei Ochima
10-25-2010, 05:46 PM
YES, YES YES YEEEEEEEEESSS

Thank You Kei!!!

OK, I wanna clear up sasquatch.

He's pretty much the hairy little hobo who lives in the woods and LOOKS like an ape-man.

lol okay that's fine XD

i wanna do a little time skip after the gym scene so the rp can really get started but i want to make sure it's okay with everyone first

false pretence
10-25-2010, 06:53 PM
lol okay that's fine XD

i wanna do a little time skip after the gym scene so the rp can really get started but i want to make sure it's okay with everyone first

Sounds good to me! :happy:

infernorose888
10-26-2010, 01:48 AM
if you skip to after school, you should head to the antique shop where Alan is waiting, then we could maybe get something going on with him. you know, getting the story really going vampire wise.

Kei Ochima
10-26-2010, 04:26 PM
if you skip to after school, you should head to the antique shop where Alan is waiting, then we could maybe get something going on with him. you know, getting the story really going vampire wise.

yeah thats no problem. i planned something for ashley after school already but she was by herself anyways so i'll just have jeremy and bonnie go into the shop and look around while ashley makes a shocking discovery ^-^. i'll just wait for D.A. and F.P. to post first before i do so it somewhat goes in order :oops:

infernorose888
10-31-2010, 05:25 AM
So could I have a wendigo in this as a sort of were-creature. It would mostly be the thing uniting all the characters....I think.....maybe.

Kei Ochima
11-01-2010, 09:15 PM
So could I have a wendigo in this as a sort of were-creature. It would mostly be the thing uniting all the characters....I think.....maybe.

OMG yes! Wendigos are so fricken scary! this is a very good idea for when night falls in Fells Church. after the time skip from the gym, the setting will be after school. then once we get some good posts regarding the first time skip, then we'll have another time skip and the setting will be night fall. (but thats only if that's okay with everyone) let me know what you think

false pretence
11-03-2010, 03:06 PM
OMG yes! Wendigos are so fricken scary! this is a very good idea for when night falls in Fells Church. after the time skip from the gym, the setting will be after school. then once we get some good posts regarding the first time skip, then we'll have another time skip and the setting will be night fall. (but thats only if that's okay with everyone) let me know what you think

I wouldn't mind at all. :biggrin: