PDA

View Full Version : Togepi And Elekid Discussion

paperfairy
08-18-2005, 03:22 PM
Before posting here, read: http://serebii.net/xd/togepi.shtml

So.. what are you going to do? Keep the Togepi and get a bad Elekid, or give back Togepi and get Elekid w/ great moves?

I'm going to give Togepi back the moment it gets purified. I already have the Shadow Togetic from Colosseum, and Togepi from FR/LG. I don't need another!

Plus with this Elekid I can breed it with everything- no more Move Tutors! ^_^

-GT

Thoughts: It'd be stupid to keep Togepi...

Red.Falcon
08-19-2005, 11:50 AM
I would give the Togepi for the Elekid any day! I already have Togetic and Togepi in GBA, and I can't get an Electabuzz in my version, so the choice is clear for me! :wink: (And it's got a great move set! :wink: )

paperfairy
08-19-2005, 12:09 PM
I would give the Togepi for the Elekid any day! I already have Togetic and Togepi in GBA, and I can't get an Electabuzz in my version, so the choice is clear for me! :wink: (And it's got a great move set! :wink: )

Well you can get Electabuzz later on it XD, so even w/o that one, you can get Buzz... and for an Elekid, the moveset isn't very good. =/

The most I'd use it for is for breeding stuff, but I'd NEVER use that in battle. EVER.

-GT

Thoughts: And we all know.... Breeding>Move Tutors

PKMN Trainer RED
08-19-2005, 02:05 PM
Well of course it doesn't have a good move set, it's a baby pokemon. Electabuzz has pretty good moves so don't make your elekid into the next ditto.

Sleepy Sheep
08-19-2005, 02:28 PM
ELEKID ALL THE WAY! I don't much care for togepi, they take forever to evolve and no matter what game it is electric is rare and it pwns!
________
Host and design (http://hostndesign.com)

Uber Flame
08-20-2005, 04:36 PM
I would keep the Elekid and get the Togepi from Fire Red. :tongue:

SnowTiger
08-20-2005, 07:00 PM
Well you can get Electabuzz later on it XD, so even w/o that one, you can get Buzz... and for an Elekid, the moveset isn't very good. =/

The most I'd use it for is for breeding stuff, but I'd NEVER use that in battle. EVER.

-GT

Thoughts: And we all know.... Breeding>Move Tutors

So you can get it anyway? Well then I'd keep Togepi, just because it's cuter, lol. Although I wouldn't use either in battle...

Shiny Latias
08-21-2005, 05:08 AM
I'll trade the togepi back. I don't know why... :tongue: