PDA

View Full Version : [DS] Pokémon: The Last Living Souls Discussion

Neo Emolga
11-20-2010, 07:58 PM
Any questions or chat about the Last Living Souls RP, you can put it right here.

Still deciding on a starting date, but Monday/Tuesday-ish looks good.

Master Zorua
11-20-2010, 08:31 PM
Upon a successful soul merge, does the form of the legendary remain the same or does it become a hybrid form as well? Also, do you control the legends upon encounter or does the battle go as controlled by the player confronting it?

Neo Emolga
11-20-2010, 08:35 PM
Upon a successful soul merge, does the form of the legendary remain the same or does it become a hybrid form as well?

The form of the legendary remains the same. Pretty much, the soul leaves the Pokemorph body and implants itself into the legendary's body, giving the Soul Bearer full control of the legendary. Only thing is, once they've inherited the legendary's body, they'll be that legendary for the rest of time.

Its up to you to decide if you want your character to do the Merge, or have an NPC do it. But yes, if you pull it off, you take command of that legendary from now on. Your job is done, but you can still help in the fight against the other legends and help other Soul Bearers accomplish their tasks.

Latio-Nytro
11-20-2010, 08:56 PM
Hmm...The win condition is to take control of Arceus, right?

And what of the body of a Soul Bearer after she/he makes the swap?

Neo Emolga
11-20-2010, 09:47 PM
Hmm...The win condition is to take control of Arceus, right?

And what of the body of a Soul Bearer after she/he makes the swap?

Pretty much Arceus is the main target, and taking control of him would stop the war. However, its definitely going to be ungodly difficult and close to impossible to do that... unless a good portion of the other legends are taken care of first.

The body of the Soul Bearer vanishes after the swap is made. Once contact is made and the Soul Swap is done, a brilliant flash takes place, and the body is gone. Meanwhile, as the Soul Bearer's soul take command of the legend, the legendary's dark soul that was forced out is simply cast off to the afterlife, as if the legend had died.

Latio-Nytro
11-21-2010, 12:37 AM
My my...oh, yes, would the Legends destroy places like the Ruins of Alph or the Aicent Castle?

Yes, I have a lot of questions.

Neo Emolga
11-21-2010, 12:39 AM
My my...oh, yes, would the Legends destroy places like the Ruins of Alph or the Aicent Castle?

Yes, I have a lot of questions.

They probably would, since they're still man-made structures.

And hey, I don't mind. Ask away, that's what this thread is here for.

Neo Emolga
11-22-2010, 03:29 AM
Anyway, the RP is up right here (http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/showthread.php?t=109759). Get in on it!

Khalid
11-22-2010, 03:00 PM
Sounds good. I'm guessing we're all starting in separate places but for the a GDI, would they be closer by or not? Or does it depend on what we want?

Neo Emolga
11-22-2010, 08:46 PM
Sounds good. I'm guessing we're all starting in separate places but for the a GDI, would they be closer by or not? Or does it depend on what we want?

As it stands, you can pretty much start anywhere you want, regardless of whether or not your character is a Soul Bearer or a GDI. Though it would probably be a good idea for us to meet up at some point just for some interaction.

Innocent Bystander
11-23-2010, 03:49 AM
That's my one concern at the moment, but I'm sure the magic of gravitation will drag clumps together, eventually. Better get crackin' on the intro, before my friend finds out I'm neglecting helping her make a Gyarados Soul Bearer.

Falcon
11-23-2010, 05:50 PM
I know I haven't joined yet but one question. Is it possible that a GDI person can work with a Soul person to capture the legendaries and soon Arceus?

Neo Emolga
11-23-2010, 08:14 PM
I know I haven't joined yet but one question. Is it possible that a GDI person can work with a Soul person to capture the legendaries and soon Arceus?

Definitely, that's probably the best way to approach it.

Saraibre Ryu
11-23-2010, 10:28 PM
I swear I'll get to posting soon...just don't know where to freakin' start... >_>

Falcon
11-23-2010, 10:30 PM
Maybe when I get approved we can tag along for the time being.

Neo Emolga
11-23-2010, 10:45 PM
I swear I'll get to posting soon...just don't know where to freakin' start... >_>

You could have your character run into mine, if you'd like. Just know, I'm planning on having them get attacked in Diglett's Cave. :P

Saraibre Ryu
11-23-2010, 10:53 PM
You could have your character run into mine, if you'd like. Just know, I'm planning on having them get attacked in Diglett's Cave. :P

I was thinking of having Rali's Rhyperior shoot at that Moltres...she does a lot of lone work...
Hmm...well someone has to go looking for your character.
I'll try to get a post done tonight. We'll see what happens then.

Falcon
11-24-2010, 01:55 PM
well I forgot to put my rank it is Lieutenant-Captain

Falcon
11-25-2010, 11:43 AM
Neo Pikachu your character is heading for Pewter City correct?

Whoops double post sorry.

Neo Emolga
11-25-2010, 11:47 AM
Neo Pikachu your character is heading for Pewter City correct?

Whoops double post sorry.

Yep, he is.

I didn't get too much of a chance to post yesterday, had quite a bit of homework I needed to catch up on.

Falcon
11-25-2010, 12:25 PM
Well okay, my character should be heading there so we can meet up.

Latio-Nytro
11-26-2010, 01:57 AM
OK, I don't want to clutter the thread and leave everyone in the dust, so someone's got to post soon, or the thread dies.

I don't want it to die.

Master Zorua
11-26-2010, 02:09 AM
I'm giving DoH a chance to catch up with my 'group' that's heading towards Entei's underground volcano lair, full with molten-hot mag-ma and an overly elaborate easily escapable death trap, where he can leave an inept guard and expect everything to go as planned. *does the Dr. Evil pinky grin*

Innocent Bystander
11-26-2010, 07:25 AM
Oh, I'm just biding my teamtime, before I finally post.

Five days and counting, screw!

Neo Emolga
11-26-2010, 03:40 PM
OK, I don't want to clutter the thread and leave everyone in the dust, so someone's got to post soon, or the thread dies.

I don't want it to die.

Nah, it won't die. I had my hands full for a while, but I'm going now and I recently posted.

As for everyone else, don't keep waiting on people for too long, especially past 48 hours. That's the #1 killer of RPs. Keep a steady pace, if someone falls behind, we can help them catch up later.

Latio-Nytro
11-27-2010, 01:10 PM
OK, if ANYONE can post, please post as soon as possible.

Were starting to DIE. a very high percentage of kills in newer RPs is stalling posts. I'm Impatiant, yes, but this RP is starting to DIE!!! FOR REAL THIS TIME!!! I don't want it to die.

Neo Emolga
11-27-2010, 02:13 PM
OK, if ANYONE can post, please post as soon as possible.

Were starting to DIE. a very high percentage of kills in newer RPs is stalling posts. I'm Impatiant, yes, but this RP is starting to DIE!!! FOR REAL THIS TIME!!! I don't want it to die.

Come on, the RP only just hit the second page, I can't possibly understand why people want to drop out already. I'll work on a post right now, but truthfully, I really feel like bringing some of these issue up in a discussion, because its happening in RPs throughout this entire forum.

Saraibre Ryu
11-27-2010, 03:36 PM
I haven't dropped out I swear. Just haven't had time to post now that I was hired or a job. Training is mentally draining. @_@

Yeah I agree, RP's can just start and then people either never post or drop out too fast. Does no good for the life of this side of the community.

Anyway I had a question:

Would a ghost Pokemorph have such abilities as to phase through solid objects and be a bit harder to kill? Seeing as the Pokemon of the trainer had to have died, and that killing a ghost would be rather hard kill, as such whats left of the human side be sort of dead in a sense, theoretically speaking.

Neo Emolga
11-27-2010, 05:16 PM
Would a ghost Pokemorph have such abilities as to phase through solid objects and be a bit harder to kill? Seeing as the Pokemon of the trainer had to have died, and that killing a ghost would be rather hard kill, as such whats left of the human side be sort of dead in a sense, theoretically speaking.

Yeah, I'd be okay with them getting that.

Latio-Nytro
11-28-2010, 10:14 PM
...Well, It's unofficial, but I feel Like keeping tally of the Legends. So here it is, The Kill Bill. anything stricken out is Dead, anything in italics was succesfully Soul Swapped. Arceus is Bolded because he's important. Colors mean nothing in particular. Names beside the Legend tell who has killed or Soul Swapped the Legend, if it has been killed or Soul Swapped, or if it is reserved by a person. You can't reserve for NPC's.

Articuno (NPC)
Zapdos (NPC)
Moltres (NPC/Alex Clyde-I count this because Regigigas made an assist kill on Moltres.)
Mewtwo (Camio Strife)
Mew (NPC)
Raikou
Entei (Robert Masters)
Suicune (NPC)
Lugia (Alex Clyde)
Ho-oh (Reserved for Shilo Keystone)
Celebi (Isabel Amethyst)
Regirock
Regice
Registeel
Latias (Blizzard)
Latios (Blizzard)
Kyogre
Groudon (NPC)
Rayquaza (Karen Davis)
Jirachi (NPC)
Deoxys
Uxie
Mersprit
Azelf
Dialga
Palkia
Heatran
Regigigas (Alex Clyde)
Giratina
Cresselia
Phione
Manaphy
Darkrai (Blizzard)
Shaymin (Natalie)
Arceus
Victini
Cobalon
Terakion
Virizion
Tornelos
Voltolos
Reshiram
Zekrom (NPC)
Landlos
Kyurem
Kerudio
Meloetta (reserved for Grace)
Genosekuto (NPC/Blizzard-Assist Kill Clause)

Some other whatnot: If Mew represented Earth, then Mew, Celebi, Jirachi, Manaphy and Victini would represent the five chinese elements; Mew=Earth, Celebi=Wood, Jirachi=Metal, Manaphy=Water, and Victini=Fire.

And that's it. I'll update reguarly.

Neo Emolga
11-28-2010, 10:22 PM
...Well, It's unofficial, but I feel Like keeping tally of the Legends. So here it is, The Kill Bill. anything stricken out is Dead, anything in italics was succesfully Soul Swapped. Arceus is Bolded because he's important. Colors mean nothing in particular.

And that's it. I'll update reguarly. Neo, is this an issue?

Not at all, in fact I was wondering if I should be doing this myself. Can't help but say, thanks for setting that up.

Looks good, dude, should be quite fun to go down through the list. XD

Latio-Nytro
11-28-2010, 10:28 PM
Thanks!

...I swear, Besides you and me, Mewcario is currently the only person posting reguarly. We might need to control some more characters.

I'll be at the sign ups.

EDIT: I realize that Alex'es language was meant so that when you Bonded with Lugia, you'd sound like Dysan, the NPC you made for the ToJ RP. Am I correct?

Neo Emolga
11-29-2010, 12:11 AM
Thanks!

...I swear, Besides you and me, Mewcario is currently the only person posting reguarly. We might need to control some more characters.

I'll be at the sign ups.

Good point, though legends assimilated by NPC Soul Bearers still count on the Kill Bill. I know you had an NPC take over Zekrom.

Master Zorua
11-29-2010, 12:39 AM
I do have a question concerning a few of the legends, namely Shaymin and the Lati twins. In the animes, these three have been shown to be in groups of their own kind. Is it possible for there to be more than just one of each of these three?

Neo Emolga
11-29-2010, 12:46 AM
I do have a question concerning a few of the legends, namely Shaymin and the Lati twins. In the animes, these three have been shown to be in groups of their own kind. Is it possible for there to be more than just one of each of these three?

Let's just assume there's only one. I know the anime makes it apparent there are multiple Lugia as well, but yeah, otherwise there might be no end to it.

Latio-Nytro
11-29-2010, 01:24 AM
Well, the Anime also says that there can be multiple Manaphy, multiple Phione, And the Game itself supports Multiple Phione (Is Phione even considered a legend in this RP?), as well as the mystery of if Heatran can reproduce (considering it can be either Male or Female.) Also, at one point, The Legendary Birds were considered to have been born from an egg, like any other Pokemon. Mew is also rumored to be in multiples.

However, the Kill Bill only says there's one of each.

Neo, you never confirmed if I was right about Dysan.

Neo Emolga
11-29-2010, 01:58 AM
Well, the Anime also says that there can be multiple Manaphy, multiple Phione, And the Game itself supports Multiple Phione (Is Phione even considered a legend in this RP?), as well as the mystery of if Heatran can reproduce (considering it can be either Male or Female.) Also, at one point, The Legendary Birds were considered to have been born from an egg, like any other Pokemon. Mew is also rumored to be in multiples.

However, the Kill Bill only says there's one of each.

Neo, you never confirmed if I was right about Dysan.

Well, you edited it before I noticed that. :P

First question, I wouldn't even consider Phione a legendary. Let's just stick with the Kill Bill stating there's only one of each legendary.

As for Dysan, he's a totally different character, even if he is another Lugia. I didn't actually mean for Alex to mirror Dysan in terms of character and such.

Saraibre Ryu
11-29-2010, 05:17 AM
I must note that Neo has excellent use of sarcasm.

Also, can I please ask that the yellow coloured text in the Kill Bill list be changed to gold? It's freakin' hard to read and gold text colour keeps it yellow, but not impossible to read.

OH yeah, Neo, be prepared for another SU from me.

Dog of Hellsing
11-29-2010, 05:08 PM
I haven't dropped out either, I promise. It's just lately I've been cramming for my GED test. I took the first part today (Writing, Science, and I did Reading even though it was scheduled for tomorrow; I got done with the other tests early ^^), and tomorrow I got the second part (Math and Social Studies). So yeah, hopefully after tomorrow I'll be more active until I get my results, which will then decide my general activity level.

*Goes to post now.*

Oh, and I'm glad to see Rayquaza still seems open :3. I've got a plan for him.

Which reminds me of a question! Would the gender of a Legend change to match the gender of the Bearer doing the Swap? So would Rayquaza become female if Karan Swaps with him?

Saraibre Ryu
11-29-2010, 05:48 PM
I haven't dropped out either, I promise. It's just lately I've been cramming for my GED test. I took the first part today (Writing, Science, and I did Reading even though it was scheduled for tomorrow; I got done with the other tests early ^^), and tomorrow I got the second part (Math and Social Studies). So yeah, hopefully after tomorrow I'll be more active until I get my results, which will then decide my general activity level.

*Goes to post now.*

Oh, and I'm glad to see Rayquaza still seems open :3. I've got a plan for him.

Which reminds me of a question! Would the gender of a Legend change to match the gender of the Bearer doing the Swap? So would Rayquaza become female if Karan Swaps with him?

Ah damn that makes two plans for Rayquaza...though one is made by an undead insane person...a-ny-waaaay it'll be interesting to see how this turns out. G'luck with your tests!

Oh yeah, dibs on Giratina. I just spent all of last night working out a freakin' plan for him. >_<

Dog of Hellsing
11-29-2010, 07:00 PM
Ah damn that makes two plans for Rayquaza...though one is made by an undead insane person...a-ny-waaaay it'll be interesting to see how this turns out. G'luck with your tests!

Oh yeah, dibs on Giratina. I just spent all of last night working out a freakin' plan for him. >_<

XD Why thank you for the lovely compliment! I can't understand why people are so averse to insanity when it's such FUN ^^. Oh, and thanks for the well-wishes, I'll be needing them. Math is my worst subject ><.

If we can call dibs on stuff, I think it's obvious after my recent post that I'm totally calling Rayquaza XD.

Neo Emolga
11-29-2010, 07:16 PM

Yeah, it would, even though most legends are genderless and really go either way in most cases.

Saraibre Ryu
11-29-2010, 07:23 PM
I'm about to post so if I could kindly request that Neo just be put on hold for a little bit here... *continues typing*

Latio-Nytro
11-29-2010, 09:15 PM
I've edited the yellow text so it's gold, Sabi.

Oh, yes, from this post onward, I will post the locations of Legends per the RP as of current in the Kill Bill. Details will be made at the Bill itself.

EDIT: Eh, changed my mind on that.

Saraibre Ryu
11-29-2010, 09:33 PM
I've edited the yellow text so it's gold, Sabi.

Oh, yes, from this post onward, I will post the locations of Legends per the RP as of current in the Kill Bill. Details will be made at the Bill itself.

Thank you, it's so much easier to read now.

Dog of Hellsing
11-30-2010, 05:45 PM
Just a note, the Xatu Morph relayed the message ONLY to Soul Bearers who can get telepathic messages. So the likes of Rogues or Overlords won't hear the message, and I’m assuming Dark and part-Dark Morphs won’t hear it either. Also, only those in Hoenn hear the message; after all, a Xatu is hardly strong enough to send a message worldwide lol. I’m not exactly sure if any of you are in Hoenn, but meh. If no one responds I’ll have to rely on NPCs, I guess.

Bah, is it just me, or is it taking me longer to get Rayquaza than it took everyone else to get a Legend? I know I've only done two posts, but I still have to get to the Shrine, find the Orbs, get them to Lilycove, get Kyogre and Groudon together, get Rayquaza to appear, fight Rayquaza...@__@ I'm beginning to realize I've made this harder than I first thought lol.

Neo Emolga
11-30-2010, 07:04 PM
Just a note, the Xatu Morph relayed the message ONLY to Soul Bearers who can get telepathic messages. So the likes of Rogues or Overlords won't hear the message, and I’m assuming Dark and part-Dark Morphs won’t hear it either. Also, only those in Hoenn hear the message; after all, a Xatu is hardly strong enough to send a message worldwide lol. I’m not exactly sure if any of you are in Hoenn, but meh. If no one responds I’ll have to rely on NPCs, I guess.

Bah, is it just me, or is it taking me longer to get Rayquaza than it took everyone else to get a Legend? I know I've only done two posts, but I still have to get to the Shrine, find the Orbs, get them to Lilycove, get Kyogre and Groudon together, get Rayquaza to appear, fight Rayquaza...@__@ I'm beginning to realize I've made this harder than I first thought lol.

Most people have been only taking 2-3 posts to either soul swap on a legend or kill it. I'm letting it go at that rate mainly because between all five generations, there's a ridiculous amount of legends now.

Dog of Hellsing
11-30-2010, 07:26 PM
Most people have been only taking 2-3 posts to either soul swap on a legend or kill it. I'm letting it go at that rate mainly because between all five generations, there's a ridiculous amount of legends now.

Tee-hee, I know. On top of that, we eventually have to have a big showdown with Arceus, and then there are Legends that either have to be killed or taken over by NPCs.

*Thinks.* I would say as more Legends are killed or Swapped, it becomes harder to kill/Swap the remaining ones. Just to keep the balance of the RP. Obviously the ones lasting longer are the more capable ones, be it physically, mentally, strategically, whatever.

Herp, I wonder who gets Arceus?

Neo Emolga
11-30-2010, 07:33 PM
Tee-hee, I know. On top of that, we eventually have to have a big showdown with Arceus, and then there are Legends that either have to be killed or taken over by NPCs.

*Thinks.* I would say as more Legends are killed or Swapped, it becomes harder to kill/Swap the remaining ones. Just to keep the balance of the RP. Obviously the ones lasting longer are the more capable ones, be it physically, mentally, strategically, whatever.

Herp, I wonder who gets Arceus?

Yeah, I can definitely agree with that. When the Kill Bill starts getting low and it looks like we're coming close to cleaning house, the remaining legends should be pretty tough to finish off.

Dog of Hellsing
11-30-2010, 08:19 PM
Every time I see Kill Bill I think of the movie XD.

So, oh mighty Neo, are you gonna play Arceus for us when it comes to that time? Might be a better idea than letting people NPC him. It'll cut down on conflicts between what individuals want him to do and (please forgive the horrible, unavoidable pun) will keep anyone from god-moding.

Either that or you could elect a specific person/group of people to play him so you don't have to be the one to do all of the work yourself.

Master Zorua
11-30-2010, 08:39 PM
Perhaps when it gets down to Arceus on the Kill Bill list, Arceus could call back the souls of the defeated to fight against their new counterparts before the final battle.

Lusankya
11-30-2010, 09:45 PM
So... what's going on right now?

Larvinator
12-01-2010, 02:07 AM
Well, Neo, you've inspired art. (http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g152/da_pound_hunter/DEALWITHIT.png) Congratulations.

Anyway, got rather killed by a book project but here I am now. It looks to me like the RP has shifted so GDI agents are more or less completely useless (or, at the very least, there are no GDI agents in play), which worries me slightly. Oh well, I'll find something productive to do regardless.

And jeez, I swear I haven't seen a single RPer-to-RPer interaction this whole time. How boring! Would anyone like me to drop my stoic reverse-trap by them when I come in? Promise I won't be slow, yo.

Master Zorua
12-01-2010, 03:02 AM
Well, from the looks of it, that will be happening soon enough. It seems the majority will be gathering in Isshu while a few are going to meet in Hoenn.

Larvinator
12-01-2010, 03:13 AM
Well, from the looks of it, that will be happening soon enough. It seems the majority will be gathering in Isshu while a few are going to meet in Hoenn.
That meaning combatting Arceus? Hot damn this RP moves fast. Guess I'd better fling James over to Hoenn or Isshu pretty quick here.

...Don't you guys have a bunch of other legends to kill/soul-swap first, though? Going after Arceus in and of itself is gonna be hard; doing it while there's this many legends to back him up will be nigh impossible.

Neo Emolga
12-01-2010, 03:30 AM
Well, Neo, you've inspired art. (http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g152/da_pound_hunter/DEALWITHIT.png) Congratulations.

Anyway, got rather killed by a book project but here I am now. It looks to me like the RP has shifted so GDI agents are more or less completely useless (or, at the very least, there are no GDI agents in play), which worries me slightly. Oh well, I'll find something productive to do regardless.

And jeez, I swear I haven't seen a single RPer-to-RPer interaction this whole time. How boring! Would anyone like me to drop my stoic reverse-trap by them when I come in? Promise I won't be slow, yo.

The "deal with it" meme is probably one of the best. Nice pic. XD

I'll admit, RPer interaction has been pretty minimal, but its been there to some degree. Like Mewcario said, it will probably jump up a bit more a little later, but in the beginning, everyone pretty much started off on different regions, but soon people will be getting closer knit.

Saraibre Ryu
12-01-2010, 03:56 AM
The "deal with it" meme is probably one of the best. Nice pic. XD

I'll admit, RPer interaction has been pretty minimal, but its been there to some degree. Like Mewcario said, it will probably jump up a bit more a little later, but in the beginning, everyone pretty much started off on different regions, but soon people will be getting closer knit.

I'm attempting more RPer-RPer interaction by having...Neo's character I forgot the name of, meet up with Rila and Tashy in Mt. Moon for something involving Kym. Yes I've had this plan for awhile.

However with my breathing problems and new job, I might not be able to post at the pace you guys are. So with that, Neo I'm giving you permission to bunny Obelisk (Rhyperior), Demon (Shiny Nidoking) and Xailr (The snooty Absol), as they were there to help *insert Neo's character name here* with the fight, then 'escort' them to the rendevouz with their trainers. Even if they didn't expect to see Regigigas. Yeah that was the start of my plan, but for the sake of not being able to post in a bit...yeah just heads up.

Neo Emolga
12-01-2010, 05:28 AM
I'm attempting more RPer-RPer interaction by having...Neo's character I forgot the name of, meet up with Rila and Tashy in Mt. Moon for something involving Kym. Yes I've had this plan for awhile.

However with my breathing problems and new job, I might not be able to post at the pace you guys are. So with that, Neo I'm giving you permission to bunny Obelisk (Rhyperior), Demon (Shiny Nidoking) and Xailr (The snooty Absol), as they were there to help *insert Neo's character name here* with the fight, then 'escort' them to the rendevouz with their trainers. Even if they didn't expect to see Regigigas. Yeah that was the start of my plan, but for the sake of not being able to post in a bit...yeah just heads up.

I'm fine with that, I just need to know why they're there. I'm assuming its to help Alex Clyde (that's his name) with the battle, but also to meet up with your character. But if there's something else I'm leaving out, let me know.

Lusankya
12-01-2010, 11:11 PM
Is there a list of the current status of all the Legends?

Latio-Nytro
12-02-2010, 12:49 AM
Is there a list of the current status of all the Legends?

Well, There is the Kill Bill, which lists if the Legends are Alive, Soul-Swapped, or Dead. If you want to look at it, it's on the bottom of page 2.

Lusankya
12-02-2010, 01:32 AM
That'd be it, thanks. Phoo. You guys killed my favorite Pokemon already.

Saraibre Ryu
12-02-2010, 04:54 AM
I'm fine with that, I just need to know why they're there. I'm assuming its to help Alex Clyde (that's his name) with the battle, but also to meet up with your character. But if there's something else I'm leaving out, let me know.

They're there to provide any battle assistance and pick off the minions to keep Alex focused on his new ignoramus target. After that, Obelisk should tell Alex flat out that Rila wants to meet with him in Mt. Moon.

Innocent Bystander
12-03-2010, 07:21 PM
While I was thinking of what to post, I realized that my current character has no real motivation to get involved in the plot and would rather watch from the sidelines, within the relative safety of The Underground in Goldenrod.

So I figure I'll make a second character to chase after Clio and give him a reason to get mobile. Or not. Either way, it's very unlikely he'll do any soul swapping of his own. I made him to be more of a supporting character, but I just have to get him moving, because as things stand, even if his existence was known in-universe, doubt any PC would have business where he is.

Soyeah, possibly making another character, though I'm definitely going to make a post by the end of the weekend.

Khalid
12-03-2010, 08:20 PM
Sorry about being unactive. I'm doing a whole heap of hours for the xmas period but I should have a post up for my character tonight. I'll be getting more involved. :]

Neo Emolga
12-03-2010, 08:21 PM
As long as you guys can catch up, don't worry about it. But if you're unsure about your level of activity, that's fine, but try to avoid putting other people in a position where they'd have to wait for you.

Dog of Hellsing
12-06-2010, 12:24 AM
Add Groudon to the list of Swapped Pogeymanz ^^.

Rayquaza will be coming up here soon.

Also let's say for now that Kyogre is biding his time waiting to attack, if anyone cares to come get involved.

Latio-Nytro
12-07-2010, 09:22 PM
Add Groudon to the list of Swapped Pogeymanz ^^.

Rayquaza will be coming up here soon.

That has been noted, and the Kill Bill is edited!

Master Zorua
12-07-2010, 10:49 PM
Add Regice to the list of the dead. The iceman has melted. Currently facing down Registeel, Regirock and Raikou if anyone wants to jump in to help out. If no one wants to claim Raikou, I'll have an NPC SB swap him.

Latio-Nytro
12-08-2010, 01:34 AM
Add Regice to the list of the dead. The iceman has melted.

Done. I really didn't catch the part about him being dead, as you made it sound like he was just unconsious, or in too much of a weakend state to fight.

Neo Emolga
12-08-2010, 02:18 AM
Add Regice to the list of the dead. The iceman has melted. Currently facing down Registeel, Regirock and Raikou if anyone wants to jump in to help out. If no one wants to claim Raikou, I'll have an NPC SB swap him.

I know RocketMeowth told me she wanted to do something with him over on messenger. Maybe hold off a bit.

Master Zorua
12-08-2010, 02:50 AM
Well, if he wants something done with Regice, we can leave him as unconcious.

Latio-Nytro
12-08-2010, 09:54 PM
Well, if he wants something done with Regice, we can leave him as unconcious.

Understood. I'll...Revive...Regice from the death toll.

Neo Emolga
12-09-2010, 03:55 AM
Eh, Ryu, I'd like to keep things moving along, so please post soon or I'm going to have to have Alex break away...

Saraibre Ryu
12-09-2010, 04:06 AM
Eh, Ryu, I'd like to keep things moving along, so please post soon or I'm going to have to have Alex break away...

I'm gonna post tonight.
I got a bit busy today. I'm working on it as I speak...er write.

Dog of Hellsing
12-09-2010, 12:43 PM
So, Ray-Ray has been Swapped as well, whewt!

I'm not exactly sure what to do about Kyogre at this point. No one seems to want him, so meh.

Master Zorua
12-09-2010, 04:07 PM
We'll have to have him NPC swapped eventually because of how important he is to the world.

Dog of Hellsing
12-09-2010, 04:44 PM
Not exactly. Whoever becomes the new Arceus could bring the slain Legends back to life, or create new ones to take their place. If Kyogre died in the course of the RP, it would put a lot of strain on Neo's character, yes, but in the end we could bring Kyogre back or make a new Legend in his place.

Of course, since Lugia would have to bear the burden of being the sole Guardian of the Sea, it might really affect what he could do in the RP, which might make things worse.

Meh, we'll have to see lol.

Maybe we should make a list of Legends we know we can't actually go and kill for fear of disrupting the world's balance even more than it is already? The Lake Trio, for example, probably shouldn't be killed. The Beings of Emotion, Willpower, and Knowledge are very powerful and probably have some extremely important ties to the world.

Speaking of them I suddenly have an idea :3.

Oh, that reminds me of a question I posed in the RP: Can a Legend who's already been Soul Swapped be Swapped again by another Soul Bearer? If so it offers up some possible plot twists later one.

Neo Emolga
12-09-2010, 05:31 PM
Oh, that reminds me of a question I posed in the RP: Can a Legend who's already been Soul Swapped be Swapped again by another Soul Bearer? If so it offers up some possible plot twists later one.

As for that list, I think you're right about the lake trio, and I don't think it would be such a great idea to kill off Ho-oh either. Same thing with Dialga and Palkia.

As for your question, its definitely a good one. Just to make things interesting, let's say its possible.

Master Zorua
12-10-2010, 06:44 PM
Just a heads up: I will not be online until Wednesday. Next week Mon-Wens is finals. So I'll be spending all of my free time studying, studying, studying, taking a few breaks to eat and sleep, and then more studying

Oh, and did I mention studying? :twisted:

Saraibre Ryu
12-12-2010, 06:24 AM
I'll get around to posting sometime tomorrow.
I have some killer sick going on with me. -_-

Dog of Hellsing
12-12-2010, 12:42 PM
Okay so, I'm planning on NPCs Swapping Kyurem, Voltolos, and Kerudio, and possibly killing Victini. Unless anyone has any problems with that, like if someone wants a specific Legend or something. Let me know if that's the case so I know lol.

mailtoad
12-15-2010, 03:38 PM
Can somebody post a list of the legendaries that have already been possessed??? Thanks :D I keep losing track.

Neo Emolga
12-15-2010, 03:57 PM
Can somebody post a list of the legendaries that have already been possessed??? Thanks :D I keep losing track.

Here you go. Its on the bottom of Page 2

Articuno (NPC)
Zapdos (NPC)
Moltres (NPC/Alex Clyde-I count this because Regigigas made an assist kill on Moltres.)
Mewtwo (Camio Strife)
Mew (NPC)
Raikou
Entei (Robert Masters)
Suicune (NPC)
Lugia (Alex Clyde)
Ho-oh
Celebi (Isabel Amethyst)
Regirock
Regice
Registeel
Latias (Blizzard)
Latios (Blizzard)
Kyogre
Groudon (NPC)
Rayquaza (Karen Davis)
Jirachi (NPC)
Deoxys
Uxie
Mersprit
Azelf
Dialga
Palkia
Heatran
Regigigas (Alex Clyde)
Giratina
Cresselia
Phione
Manaphy
Darkrai (Blizzard)
Shaymin
Arceus
Victini
Cobalon
Terakion
Virizion
Tornelos
Voltolos
Reshiram
Zekrom (NPC)
Landlos
Kyurem
Kerudio
Meloetta
Genosekuto (NPC/Blizzard-Assist Kill Clause)

mailtoad
12-15-2010, 07:16 PM
I plan to take Meloetta shortly, so if anybody has any objections, please let me know. :)

Velocity
12-16-2010, 01:36 AM
Can you reserve Ho-oh for me, please? If not, I totally understand. I just would like to try. ;)

Also, how do you GET to a Legendary? Can you kind of just edit a Legend into the story, or what?
Just... how? XP

Neo Emolga
12-16-2010, 02:38 AM
Can you reserve Ho-oh for me, please? If not, I totally understand. I just would like to try. ;)

Also, how do you GET to a Legendary? Can you kind of just edit a Legend into the story, or what?
Just... how? XP

You just RP your character finding it. That's all there really is to it. Most of them are out fighting and hunting around for humans to exterminate, and considering your characters are a few of the only remaining humans left, chances are good running into a legend is pretty high.

And I'm sorry, but I can't reserve Ho-oh. RM and I already made plans to encounter it.

Latio-Nytro
12-16-2010, 01:21 PM
AEON!!!!! :biggrin:

Just in case you didn't catch it, the Kill Bill has which Legends are alive, dead or Soul-Swapped, and by who. It doesn't take reservations into account (though maybe It should...). It's on the bottom of Page 2.

And, If your looking for the creator of it...*points to self* :biggrin:

mailtoad
12-16-2010, 07:12 PM
Since there have been no objections to my taking of Meloetta, I would like to reserve her for my character to take.

Velocity
12-16-2010, 10:28 PM
AEON!!!!! :biggrin:

Just in case you didn't catch it, the Kill Bill has which Legends are alive, dead or Soul-Swapped, and by who. It doesn't take reservations into account (though maybe It should...). It's on the bottom of Page 2.

And, If your looking for the creator of it...*points to self* :biggrin:

Sweet, thanks, Latio~!

And Neo, I understand. ;)

EDIT: Are Reshiram, Dialga, or Virizion up for taking?

Master Zorua
12-17-2010, 12:41 AM
Sorry for the long wait folks. Now that finals are over, I'm able to focus more on my rps. I'll be posting shortly once I read up on everything that's happened.

Latio-Nytro
12-17-2010, 12:47 AM
Compleatly, Aeon! All three are avaliable and ready!

Velocity
12-17-2010, 12:59 AM
Wootyay! I'm probably going to hunt Reshiram, though I'll wait a bit for it. :)

Dog of Hellsing
12-17-2010, 01:10 PM
Whewt, if anyone wants Victini, Kerudio, or Voltolos, now might be a good time to snatch them before they get NPC'ed lol.

Latio-Nytro
12-18-2010, 06:33 PM
I'm going to be absent from now until the Team RP is done.

Just a heads up.

Master Zorua
12-24-2010, 03:39 PM
Okay, so who wanted to do something with the currently unconscious Regice? I've been stalling for a while on this, waiting for that person to come and do something about that Pokemon, but if they don't claim it soon, I'm just going to go ahead and axe the Regi-trio off once Mewtwo arrives.

Socratic Sarcasm
01-08-2011, 05:02 PM
If it is fine with everyone, I'm calling Uxie for Soul Swap. Kinda already dibbed him in the RP, just thought it would be better to make it official.

Master Zorua
02-08-2011, 09:57 PM
If it's still going on, can I get a run-down on everything that's been going on in Unova so I can resume my characters?

Neo Emolga
02-09-2011, 01:56 AM
If it's still going on, can I get a run-down on everything that's been going on in Unova so I can resume my characters?

It's pretty much dead, I'd consider joining something that's just starting.