PDA

View Full Version : How do you feel about Team Plasma?

changoo
12-23-2010, 05:37 AM
I like them more than the other Baddie Teams because, unlike the others, they have an actual goal beyond "O HAR HAR LETS GO STEAL POKEMANS!" I mean, if you MUST be a dink, be a dink for a reason!

ReignOfComputer
12-23-2010, 07:53 AM
I like them since I feel they have had the strongest story out of all the "Teams". Hate their outfit though, and their battle cry is so cheesy. "PLAAA!"

Arch Enemy
12-23-2010, 09:03 AM
I don't know what their actual goal(s) are/is, and I don't know how bad they are, yet, so for that reason, I won't say they are better than any other team, for now. xD However, they do look pretty interesting, to me. :3

Skylands
12-23-2010, 01:31 PM
They sound interesting to say the least.

Rexxy
12-23-2010, 09:14 PM
Ugh. I hate them. We don't need another "Team *Insert cool word here**!
I've had enough of these unoriginal goons that ware over-epic and intricate suits. And Team Plasma has probably the most over-epic and intricate of these suits. Just LOOK at this madness!
http://pokebeach.com/news/0810/team-plasma.jpg
REALLY.

Traxx
12-23-2010, 09:43 PM
Why can't they just have one bad guy character like the Iron Mask guy in Pokemon 4ever? A lot more practical lol..

Teddiursa of the Sky
12-24-2010, 12:45 PM
I knew the nuns and the priests would start to openly try to take over the world one day.

MarioGRAPHICS
12-25-2010, 10:41 AM
I think nintendo went a bit over the top with their costumes (again) but otherwise the seem pretty cool.

rasta_rude_boy420
12-25-2010, 11:56 AM
I knew the nuns and the priests would start to openly try to take over the world one day.

For real lol. Its looks like Christianity as the bad guy hahaha. Hilter would be proud to see his race taking its own in a Japanese video game lol

Mr420
12-25-2010, 06:20 PM
dont make them go Medieval on your @**.

Trent Reznor
12-25-2010, 06:34 PM
At least they don't use Rotom.

Pokemon_Ron
12-25-2010, 11:20 PM
Team Plasma does seem to have more a purpose then the other teams, but their still noobs and will get crushed by the main character.

Tsujin
12-26-2010, 12:23 AM
I like that they have more of a purpose other than taking over the world and regions and stealing Pokemon too but their outfits are just horrendous. I REALLY hate those outfits. I mean c'mon. When has any team worn anything that stupid? And I hate their opening little shield sequence when you battle a grunt or whoever.

Broderick
12-26-2010, 01:49 AM
No team can ever be as badass as Team Rocket. I mean come on, they killed a Marowak.

lu1z
12-26-2010, 05:18 AM
Well they have a different goal from the other teams but they are not as cool.

Personally i prefer Team Rocket, because they were the most ruthless team. They didnt even care about their own Pokemon and theyre goal was making money.

And Plasma just wants to set free the Pokemon and i doubt people will be too cooperating.

ReignOfComputer
12-26-2010, 07:25 AM
And Plasma just wants to set free the Pokemon and i doubt people will be too cooperating.

No. Not the leader, at least.

rasta_rude_boy420
12-26-2010, 05:08 PM
Well they have a different goal from the other teams but they are not as cool.

Personally i prefer Team Rocket, because they were the most ruthless team. They didnt even care about their own Pokemon and theyre goal was making money.

Id have to agree. Team Rocket had a more realistic goal... the rest of the teams are just failed hippies.

RocketMeowth
12-26-2010, 05:35 PM
Id have to agree. Team Rocket had a more realistic goal... the rest of the teams are just failed hippies.

Team Rocket's goals were realistic because they were very simple. Take over the world. That's it. Still they are the best. Giovanni for flipping EVUR.

I love Plasma's goal as well. It's the most original one to date (what with it NOT being about taking over the world...), and it's not stupid *coughmagmaaquacough*. And I don't mind their outfits. They're supposed to resemble suits of armor. Sure they are a bit over the top, but how simple can you be when you are trying to resemble armor without making it... well... armor. xD

=^^= Nya

Rexxy
12-26-2010, 06:01 PM
I liked Team Rocket's suits the best because they actually looked like thugs, not cosplayers. Team Plasma's got a more original story, but they still aren't believable. and they still have the idiotic goons. I personally would be more afraid if they didn't wear cosplay-like uniforms and were menacing.

Teddiursa of the Sky
12-26-2010, 07:12 PM
No team can ever be as badass as Team Rocket. I mean come on, they killed a Marowak.

This is a joke and truth at the same time:
If Michael Vick was ever put on Pokemon, he will kill thousands of Growlithe, does that make him badass?

I just find it hard to believe that in the "World of Pokemon," they say it is such a peaceful and beautiful world filled with good people and kind-hearted Pokemon, but every region seems to have a sinister crime syndicate just raring to take over the world. Unbelievable? I think so.

Biscotti
12-27-2010, 03:09 AM
Well...I played through the entire game (Black version) back in September. From what I remember, the "grunt" outfits were pretty lame as usual, but the main guy (N) was pretty cool. I don't know about anyone else, but from what I could tell, does N have a like a crush on you in the game or something? There is so much fan art/yaoi? of N and the main character (both male and female). I couldn't tell, plus I played it in Japanese

Rival Silver
12-27-2010, 03:21 AM
Just looking at them I'm allready creeped out. But atleast it isnt a bunch of grunts with PINK HAIR dressing up in all black saying they are basically gonna steal all the pokemon in world but always end up with 6 Rattatas or Zubats... Or like Team Galactic and their massing of zubats stunky and bronzor.

Fushigidane
01-01-2011, 12:12 PM
...wow. They have a good goal, but the costumes failed. Team Rocket was more realistic.

Giratina
01-01-2011, 04:58 PM
Honestly, I see where everyone's coming from with the priests-and-nuns thing, but it seems to me like they're all dressed up kind of like knights. The Knights Templar and all. I don't know their storyline, but if they're following in the footsteps of the other teams, then chances are there's gonna be some well-intentioned extremism going on in future.

And Biscotti, the romantic fan-art probably has no basis in-game. It's just the shipping-obsessed fanbase being idiots.

Teddiursa of the Sky
01-01-2011, 07:17 PM
Honestly, I see where everyone's coming from with the priests-and-nuns thing, but it seems to me like they're all dressed up kind of like knights. The Knights Templar and all. I don't know their storyline, but if they're following in the footsteps of the other teams, then chances are there's gonna be some well-intentioned extremism going on in future.

And Biscotti, the romantic fan-art probably has no basis in-game. It's just the shipping-obsessed fanbase being idiots.

And what were the Templar Order knights? Priests! Let's keep running in circles! They are so fun! We could try a Triangle or Square too, we will always end up in the same place!

Sorry for the sarcasm there,
But let's face it. They do look a LOT like priests and nuns. Now, if you will excuse me, PRAISE THE LOWAD! YEAH! THATS RIGHT! ALLL-LEEE-LOOOOO-YAAAAAAAH! Come on y'all!

Giratina
01-01-2011, 07:20 PM
I think they just took the name 'Knights Templar' and ran with it. > < But whatever. I'm not seeing the priests-and-nuns thing, but if so, it looks like Pokémon has fallen into another case of "What Do You Mean, It's Not Symbolic?"

Disco
01-02-2011, 04:47 AM
I don't know about anyone else, but from what I could tell, does N have a like a crush on you in the game or something? There is so much fan art/yaoi? of N and the main character (both male and female). I couldn't tell, plus I played it in Japanese

I just need to answer to this. I just need to.
N = modern hippie, and a lot of people tend to compare hippies to PEACE, LOVE, and RAINBOWS?

Trent Reznor
01-02-2011, 01:03 PM
*clank clank clank* Boss, sire!

We are Team Plasma and we need a Rotom! *clank clank clank*

EDIT: #600.

Teddiursa of the Sky
01-02-2011, 04:16 PM
"Sire, the castle's fortifications are being breached!"

"Excuse me? What are you to do when you enter the room?"

"Er."

"Kiss my ring, that is right, KISS IT!"

Trent Reznor
01-02-2011, 04:24 PM
"Sire, the castle's fortifications are being breached!"

"Excuse me? What are you to do when you enter the room?"

"Er."

"Kiss my ring, that is right, KISS IT!"
I wasn't trying to start a role play.

Teddiursa of the Sky
01-02-2011, 04:47 PM
You did and it happened.

Necromancer
01-03-2011, 08:56 PM
"But that ring is dirty!"
"KIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIS IIIIIIIIIIIIIT!!!!

>.>

Well, i love the themes. Both of the grunts as well as The leader. Still can't beat the team aqua/magma admin theme, though. Best theme Pokemon ever made.

Ridley
01-03-2011, 09:08 PM
Still can't beat the team aqua/magma admin theme, though. Best theme Pokemon ever made.

Excuse (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9OO5VAKk0d8) me but I (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Jmty_NiaXc) must object. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K57qwO722lM)

Necromancer
01-03-2011, 09:37 PM
I'm sorreh, retro freak. chew on DIZ. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ww36siv8SBc)
But yeah. You have those people who love what's old, and you have those who love what's new.
Oh, and DEEENIIIIZ.

Ridley
01-03-2011, 09:56 PM
On the topic of new, black wrestler/gayfag/girlwithbook/girlwithnohaircut (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XnJwd9zrjiA) or Green H (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8s6IkFafrK4)air Kid (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MGCaD2eFt-g) are better than DENNIS.

Disco
01-03-2011, 11:14 PM
I believe.

Therefore I am. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DHjciyJZIiA&feature=related)

Disco
01-04-2011, 06:08 PM
Good job, you take a little forum argument seriously.

LOL YOU KNOW WHAT.
They remind me of um, missionaries actually, rather than priests and nuns.

RocketMeowth
01-04-2011, 06:24 PM
You guys are getting so far off topic it isn't funny. Old music, new music, since when does any of that relate to this thread's topic? It doesn't.

And Titanium, I don't want to see another link like that again. Keep it friendly, and keep it to what the thread's topic is about. That goes for all of you.

If you want to compare game music, make a thread to do so. But please, don't flood this one that's trying to discuss what people think of Team Plasma with it.

Thank you.

=^^= Nya

Teddiursa of the Sky
01-04-2011, 08:20 PM
You guys are getting so far off topic it isn't funny. Old music, new music, since when does any of that relate to this thread's topic? It doesn't.

And Titanium, I don't want to see another link like that again. Keep it friendly, and keep it to what the thread's topic is about. That goes for all of you.

If you want to compare game music, make a thread to do so. But please, don't flood this one that's trying to discuss what people think of Team Plasma with it.

Thank you.

=^^= Nya

I knew it was going to get removed :rolleyes:

Anyway, it was simply the rudest I could ever be in telling people to simmer down. :banana:

RocketMeowth
01-04-2011, 09:43 PM
I knew it was going to get removed :rolleyes:

Anyway, it was simply the rudest I could ever be in telling people to simmer down. :banana:

Can we do it in a not rude way please? =P

Anyways, I like Plasma, their uniforms are silly and silly is fun. Back to the topic Team Rocket beats them and blah blah blah. xD

=^^= Nya

Necromancer
01-06-2011, 02:02 PM
In fact, i was on topic. Geechizu is a team plasma leader =P
Well, i'm happy that finally Pokemon gave us something to think about. In all games its like 'Oh hey look a guy with a weird haircut that's laughing like a maniac! I think he's the big evil boss!'. Now there's actually a tiny bit of thinking in the game, thanks to team plasma.

ironZEKROM
01-06-2011, 04:53 PM
i really don't get wat is that team plasma is doing like wat i s their goal i just no N is in team pasma but wat are they doing?

Ridley
01-06-2011, 07:32 PM
i really don't get wat is that team plasma is doing like wat i s their goal i just no N is in team pasma but wat are they doing?
They aim to revert the entire earth into the 4th state of matter, Plasma. As Zekrom is part electric, this tremendously helps in their goal of matter-transforming terror.

It's elementary knowledge.

Disco
01-06-2011, 10:59 PM
Oh Rid, stop putting science in this. ; D

Team Plasma is attempting to 'free' pokemon from training, as they believe that all trainers are slave-drivers and that pokemon should be as they are birthed- free.

Geechisu, however, is using Team Plasma with this idea at hand, but what he really wants to do is take all the world's pokemon and therefore become the only man with pokemon, to which he can dominate the world.