PDA

View Full Version : (RP)PokéIsland

Temo
12-30-2010, 10:06 PM
In the middle of Kanto and Johto,
there is a island habitated by pokemons.
The pokemons leave in peace for almost 100 years in that island.
Everyday, trainers send their pokemons to the island to take a deep rest from all the battling and exploring.
Your Adventure begins when you want to!
(Legendary Pokemons can only be picked by event winners)

Character Skeleton:
Name:
Pokemon Species:
Moves:
Acessories:
Trainer's Name:
Description:

Have fun!

PichuWichu
01-09-2011, 02:40 AM
I'm signing up!

PichuWichu
01-09-2011, 02:56 AM
“Bye! See you soon!” that’s the last I saw of Marcus to this day. As the ship sailed off the shore of PokeIsland, I waved my blue paw at the ship. I had just been dropped off at this resort and have been waiting a long time for a break from battling. I walked into a dense forest, hoping to find some Pokemon to talk to. A Butterfree flew in from the treetops and said, “Hi!”. What happened I do not remember cause I fainted

Eldur Dreki
01-11-2011, 02:35 AM
Frost had been resting under one of the large trees, watching the pokemon interact with each other. It had been rather peaceful until she saw a Lucario. He seemed normal enough until he passed out when the butterfree talked to him. The Butterfrees hovered nervously, worried about the Lucario, and wondering what had gone wrong. She got up, walking to the group.
She sat down before the Lucario and poked him with her nose and then waited for a moment, but nothing happened. She sighed and then waved to the Butterfree. "It's alright, I'll take care of this."
They nodded and with words of thanks, continued on their way. She looked back down at the Lucario and with another sigh, dragged him into the shade where she had been resting. She then laid back down and waited for him to wake up.

GreenCookey
01-22-2011, 09:46 PM
I had been flying for about a day trying to get to to the Pokčisland. I finally landed on a cliff. The drop behind me was about 125 ft and at the bottom was a beach and rough waves pounding it. Just in front of me was a dense forest filled with pokemon, Iglybuff to my right and eevee to my left, all on vacation from human life.
I started to walk into the forest when i could feel that someone was in trouble. I flew to where i knew there was. On my way i saw a worried butterfree flying in the exact opposite direction that i was ( I knew this wouldn't be good). When i landed a saw a Glaceon tending to a Lucario. "Is there anyway I could help!" i screamed
"No, he just fainted, I think we just have to wait," the Glaceon replied

Lucasmaster
01-27-2011, 12:13 AM
"Have a good break Evo, you fought well!" Screamed Lucas as I left. They have me on a boat... I thought to myself.................. ZZZ. I Awoke to boat horns and Pokemon everywhere. I saw a Hypno putting itself to sleep, a Ekans sun bathing a Glacion Splashing a lucarios face with water franticly and a butterfree walking away looking like it committed a crime and............. A strange man in a uniform walking away with a sack full of......!!! He disspered around the trees, I silently followed...

Nightshade7382
02-01-2011, 09:38 PM
Venus waved as Hope got onto the boat it was obvious she was crying but why She was only on vacation...Right?
"So...Time to find someone to play with",Thought Venus while heading into the forest.She was strolling along until she saw a Lucario being tended to by a Glaceon she though she should check this out.

Lucasmaster
02-07-2011, 07:32 PM
Evo stopped, looked for a second... Lucas' words echoed threw his mind "This is your time to relax..." I guess he's right he walked over to the downed Glacion and splashed scalding water on his face, WAKE UP!!!!! He screamed!

last_gunslinger
02-22-2011, 10:24 PM
can i join? if so heres my character

Name: Reaver
Breed: Weavile
Moves:
ice punch
night slash
swordance
brick break
Acessories: leather straps wrapped around both forearms
Trainer name: Roland
Description: Reavers a bit cocky but he sure has the experience to back it up, together him and his trainer have cleared all 8 gym leaders and is giving reaver a little vacation before he decides to challenge the elite 4

pokefan411
03-13-2011, 03:29 PM
can I join?

character name: Duskull (can't think of other name)

character breed: Duskull

moves:
Curse
Shadow ball
Pursuit
Nightmare

Trainer: Lucas

pokefan411
03-13-2011, 03:58 PM
As the boat slowed to a halt by a large island pokemon scattered from the beach. Duskull floated by his trainer lucas,the boat horn blared loud and Lucas covered his head. " Bye Duskull!"' shouted Lucas. As Duskull floated onto the island he realised his trainer was not staying. He tried to chase it but stopped by the water when the boat was a good distance out. Duskull looked around for something to do, he is lonely since no one likes ghost except certain trainers. Duskull floated around and saw a caterpie so he floated to it. "AHHHHHH!",yelled the catarpie as it ran away. :sad:

pokefan411
03-14-2011, 12:57 AM
As Duskull floated around the island he realised the other pokemon were not doing anything. Just relaxing. :eh: Duskull kept feeling more and more lonely everytime a pokemon ran away from him.:sad:

Zwampert
03-24-2011, 02:07 AM
Are sign ups still open?