PDA

View Full Version : Pokemon Devastation Mewtwo Return sign up still open

CrazyTrainer
01-13-2011, 02:34 AM
Plot

Well there was once a place called the pokemon paradise. A peaceful fun place. With pokemon and human. Nothing like a pokemon league or a battle frontier it was a place where you can just have fun. Trainers having fun with there pokemon. A very fun place it was actually a planet deep into the future we were the year 2550. So they had little teleportation machines which got us safely to this planet and the planet was called planet Koenin. So trainers lived there with there pokemon until Mewtwo very pissed at battle when his clones had lost and he had retreated so now that more pokemon have gotten discovered he had made tons of clones of pokemon discovered in the new regions and more of the old ones as him and his perfect clones look to take over the world again. Mewtwo was hiding out in a little space rift he thought it would be safe to hide there and from Palkia too. So this Planet he wants to take over this planets because a lot of pokemon and trainers resign here and not on Earth. So he had went to Planet Koenin to launch a attack which he went and did. His first mission was to eliminate all human on this planet thinking pokemon are dumb without there humans. So he had destroyed all the humans first next he had destroyed the teleportation devices so that they couldn't go back to earth and others couldn't come here. So he figured that the people on earth would be suspicious of the devices not working so he put a barrier over the planet just incase humans come on space ship. So the pokemon paradise destroyed nearly deserts right now. Some guys were captured on are side but there are some pokemon survivors. He has a big factory which he uses to clone more and more clone pokemon to conquer this planet and the next with a iron fist.
Goal or Mission

Your goal or mission as a pokemon you work with a underground alliance secretly to little by little uncover Mewtwo's plan and save the pokemon race and stop Mewtwo's evil plan. So we are working as a team sneaking around his base to foil his plan we must be very sneaky if one of us gets caught one person can give all of are secrets up to the alliance which would be bad.

The Alliance

The Alliance was created by a couple of pokemon there is Rhyperior who is a tech for the team is really good with technology and really smart. There's Camerupt the supplier he could carry tons of stuff on his back. Yanmega speed his thing very fast and smart too.
Clones

The clones are not really that strong as when Mewtwo made them the first time. Thats why he is making tons clones to rule the world he thinks he really unstoppable he has gone power crazy he ready and primed to kill all everyone thats not a clone. So these clone will be easy to beat just tons of them they all are made to listen to Mewtwo no matter what happens.

Rules

1. No god modding
2. No guns or weapons
3. No cussing
4. No swearing
5. No mysterious powers or anything
6. Follow regular roleplaying rules

Name: Just incase you had a nickname that your old trainer called you
Species: All pokemon except fifth generation ones
Moves: 4 moves you already know
Personality: 3 lines or more
Description: this can be short like if your pokemon had addition clothing added to them
Other:

My sign up
Name: Blaze
Species: Blaziken
Moves: Sky uppercut, Bravebird, Thunderpunch, and Blaze kick
Personality: He was a vert cocky pokemon when he with his trainer. Always winning battles. I was very confident about my strenght always giving my best in winning and losing battles fighting hard for my trainer making him proud of each and every time I fought in battle when the pokemon paradise was being destroyed I was scared. Seeing my trainer die before my eye was sad and getting knocked and partly forgetting what happened pretty much. So I try to keep everything calm too.
Description: I have a rag wrapped around my head and a dirty wrist band which said my name and my trainers name but, now only says mine.
Other: Nothing

Accepted
Poke Power
Mickmon95
Mayfan1000
Last Gunslinger
TRK4ever
hazzaboy
glaceonlover94
Pokefan411
Nightshade7382
Randor
Gotta Ketchum All
Nova Eevee
Honed Hand
Burn Down

Reserved

Denied

Well its finished this fun roleplay I hope people join.

CrazyTrainer
01-27-2011, 12:48 PM
I forgot that Mewtwo will start making clones of himself soon too. He's crazy.

Poke Power
01-27-2011, 03:27 PM
Are 5th gen allowed. If not I'll still sign up.

CrazyTrainer
01-27-2011, 05:20 PM
No sorry its because my brother bet me not to look at the 5 generation till I get the game so sorry no, but please sign up.

Poke Power
02-08-2011, 10:01 AM
Name: Drago
Species: Garchomp
Moves: Dragon Claw, Draco Meteor, Sand Storm, Earthquake
Personality: He doesn't trust any after his his trainer abanoned him. He will attack any who looks supsicious and is stong willed. His endurance lasted to get through his past. He is not afraid to stop backing down and hates those clones.
Description: He has a bandana on his head
Other: He was aboanded

CrazyTrainer
02-13-2011, 06:11 PM
Your in poke power if you any friends that you know tell them to join the roleplay please.

mickmon95
02-13-2011, 06:34 PM
Name: Lupper
Species: Piplup
Moves: Bubblebeam, Whirlpool, Drill Peck, and Hydro Pump.
Personality: A good-hearted pokemon. Lupper is a kind and caring pokemon. He loves swimming in the ocean. Though Lupper loves adventure, he is known to be accident prone. A clumsy pokemon, but a good friend. Lupper is a mischevious young pokemon, but is trustworthy. Not the strongest pokemon, but he is the strongest-spirited. Lupper loves a good laugh and is intruiged by mystery. He is a real team player.
Description: Lupper has a bandana around his neck which has a rain drop symbol on it.
Other: Lupper was abused by his trainer.

Name: Kari
Species: Pichu
Moves: Thunderbolt, Spark, Iron Tail, and Sweet Kiss.
Personality: Kari is a kind and compassionate pokemon. She will help anyone in need. She has a strong sense of justice and is very energetic. She loves to run around and play her heart out. But she can be serious when she needs to be. Kari is overall free-spirited, laid-back, and kind. She has a sharp mind and can easily think fast when situation demands it. She has trouble containing her emotions and may overeact a lot. She also jumps to conclusions and is very curious which gets her into trouble.
Description: Kari wears a red ring on her right ear and a blue ring on her left ear.
Other: Kari had the same trainer as Lupper.

CrazyTrainer
02-13-2011, 10:25 PM
Yeah your accepted mickmon if you got any of your friends looking for a roleplay to join please tell them.

CrazyTrainer
02-15-2011, 04:09 PM
i would like to join if i can
Name: blaze
Species: blaziken.
Moves: blaze kick, sky upper cut, brave bird, blast burn.
Personality: he does not care for humans, because of when he was a torchic the rest of his family was killed because of humans tearing down his home him and his sister named flames managed to survive the destruction but have not seen each other since then.
Description: he is shiny.
Other: no i think i'm good.

Hey I already have a blaziken if you didn't know but, you can still pick him if you want to.

mayfan1000
02-18-2011, 09:06 PM
yeah i saw that but he is my favorite pokemon if i had to chose 1 pokemon to save out of the starters it would be in the torchic family
if i could i might take my pokemon that i made but i bet i cant so.....when does this get a bigger plot/story/what?
note i bet $0million 0 thousand 0hundred 0 and 0 cents ($000000000.00)

CrazyTrainer
02-18-2011, 10:43 PM
I will change my character I don't like having the same as someone we need like one more person at least.

mayfan1000
02-18-2011, 11:00 PM
if you want to say blazakin i could change to a blastoise and my name is Aqua and my sister's name is river and we were squirtle's when our parents died same other than tha if you chane if you don't want to then i will your choice your thing

CrazyTrainer
02-18-2011, 11:10 PM
That would be nice of you then please

mayfan1000
02-18-2011, 11:35 PM
ok redo

Name: aqua
Species: blastoise.
Moves: hydro pump,surf,dive,dig.
Personality: he does not care for humans, because of when he was a squirtle the rest of his family was killed because of humans tearing down his home for the hammer region. Him and his sister named pyro managed to survive the destruction but have not seen each other since then. he was also adopted by a family of blazakin's
Other: he has old blazakin feathers attached to his canons and he also has a blaziken red banana attached to his right arm

last_gunslinger
02-23-2011, 12:49 AM
can i join? if so heres my character

Name: Reaver
Breed: Weavile
Moves:
ice punch
night slash
swordance
brick break
personality: Reaver is a bit cocky but he has the experiance to back it up, at times he can be a jokster but is serious when he has to be

CrazyTrainer
02-23-2011, 02:16 AM
Yes you are in the roleplay will be starting soon guys I will send you a message.

mayfan1000
02-23-2011, 02:20 AM
ok thank you hope it is soon

mayfan1000
03-02-2011, 11:09 PM
ok sorry i forgot to make someone else.

Name: Drake
Species: buterfree
Moves: silver wing, fly, bug bite, and air cutter.
Personality: he is always getting in the way and getting into trouble. he can never tell a lie or a secret it is in his family's genes if they do hey will combust just like a koffing. also he is native to the hammer region
Description: he was trusted to keep some of Aqua's feathers on his wings for him
Other: he and Aqua are/best friends

TRK4ever
03-05-2011, 05:09 AM
Is it to late? just incase

Name: Tank
Species: Torterra
Moves: Stone edge, Earthquake, Leaf storm and Crunch
Personality:Tank is a strong and prideful pokemon who hasn't lost many battles alongside his trainer.Together with his Trainer they have mastered many things in their training such as allowing Tank to move as fast a Ponyta running at full speed.Tank was starting to grow bored when he heard of Mewtwo's evil plot and decided that it was his chance to prove he was the strongest pokemon ever!
Description: Tank wears weighted anklets and a weighted est to give his foes fighting chance in battle but if he feels that their worthy of his full power he'll gladly drop the weight.
Other. Tank likes to play alot of jokes

CrazyTrainer
03-06-2011, 08:15 PM
Your in give us good post and try to jump in the roleplay quick.

hazzaboy
03-07-2011, 04:50 PM
sorry i forgot to sign up before heading into writing my part of the roleplay :redface: hope its still ok to join

nickname:munchy
species:munchlax
moves:brick break, focus punch, blizzard, protect
personality:munchy is a kind pokemon but can be strange from time to time, he isnt very confident facing the clones along but is better when in numbers (groups), he can be a bit greedy when it comes to food (but isnt what all munchlax do).
description:i have a dotty scarf that my trainer gave to me before he died.
other: nothing

CrazyTrainer
03-12-2011, 12:40 AM
Your in buddy

GlaceonLover94
03-13-2011, 05:35 AM
Hi I was wondering if I can join this role play? Here is my character

Name: Frost
Species: Glaceon
Moves: Ice Beam, Shadow Ball, Water Pulse, Attract
Personality: Frost loves to be around both people and pokemon for they are her friends. If a pokemon friend of hers gets hurt that friend instantly becomes Frost's number one goal to complete and will often ignore any other threats that might be near by her hurt friend.
Description: A purple ribbon tied up on Frost's right ear. That ribbon will always remind Frost of her formal trainer.
Other: Hates spicy food

CrazyTrainer
03-13-2011, 09:00 PM
yes you are in glaceon lover post asap and remember your punctation and capitilization. Also please no one liners good luck.

pokefan411
03-14-2011, 12:59 AM
can I join?

character name: Duskull (can't think of other name)

character breed: Duskull (ghost)

moves:
Curse
Shadow ball
Pursuit
Nightmare

Trainer: Lucas

personality: is battle maniac has never lost a battle yet. Thinks is like a god pokemon but is not. goes head firt into stuff, doesn't think about stuff.

other: has ability to turn invisible and scare stuff or give nightmares. also old trainer pushed to limits and was treated bad, when fainted was released to wild and was uncconcious until a pokemon gave apple to get healed.

CrazyTrainer
03-14-2011, 02:31 AM
Your in but, I'm gonna need you to sharpen up your punctution and capitilization. The clones maybe weaker but, don't act god like please and also please don't post one liners we need at least a paragraph please but your in.

pokefan411
03-14-2011, 11:07 PM
thanks and I won't be a god:biggrin:

Nightshade7382
03-20-2011, 06:29 PM
Cool! I'll join!

Name:Sparky

Species: Lanturn

Move:Razor Shell, Fusion Bolt, Thunderbolt and surf (Razor shell & Fusion Bolt are booth gen 5 moves can I use them?)

Personality: Lanturn was ounce a Chinchou when Mewtwo attacked but forced himself into A Lanturn to fight the clones. His Thunderbolt is a bit different from other pokemon's because it was found to contain traces of water. Lanturn is a very friendly pokemon but he's also very silly but he can be an amazing fighter if he has to. He has had many times when he's had to make a tough decision like when he could only save one of his friends from the clones. Ever since then he has had nightmares about his friends coming to get him.

Description: he has a he has a checked neck warmer which he was given when his trainer was about to die.

Other: Hates Coconut and peanuts

Hope you like :tongue:

mayfan1000
03-20-2011, 06:40 PM
ok i have 2 more for it the first is my brother the second is a character that i want to show up in the future. i will put them here when i get to my other computer this one is beging.....weird...

CrazyTrainer
03-21-2011, 02:00 AM
Yes you may do that Mayfan1000 get the sign up in asap. Nightshade7382 your Accepted but, I just want to look up those 5 generation moves please to see what they do but, your in and post asap bro good luck.

mayfan1000
03-21-2011, 04:47 AM
ok here they are i am reposting the other ones as well because i have made slight changed to them

Name: Black
Species: Charizard
Moves: Flame Burst, Flare Blitz, Solar beam, and Dragon tail.
Personality: he is not very talkative. he only talks when there is something very crucial to say. his trainer Black was killed by mewtwo at the start of the war. because of that he has devoted his life to stopping mewtwo
Description:he wears a red and black shoulder pad that belonged to his trainer before he died
Other: he is black and white (shiny)

Name: pyro
Species: Blazakin
Moves: Fire punch, Brave bird, flamethrower, and Sky uppercut
Personality: She is the sister of Aqua. her parents died when the Hammer region was beging built. She and Aqua had been caught by the trainer May (not the one from the anime) but neither one knew it was the other one
Description: She has a mistic water around her neck that Aqua made for her Before he "Died"
Other: no that is all

Personality: he is always getting in the way and getting into trouble. he can never tell a lie or a secret it is in his family's genes if they do hey will combust just like a koffing. also he is native to the hammer region. he was found by Aqua when he was almost dead when he was a caterpe.
Description: he was trusted to keep some of Aqua's feathers on his wings for him.

Personality: he does not care for humans, because of when he was a squirtle the rest of his family was killed because of humans tearing down his home for the hammer region. Him and his sister named pyro managed to survive the destruction but have not seen each other since then. he was also adopted by a family of blazakin's. he was caught later by a girl named May later on in life
Other: he has old blazakin feathers attached to his canons and he also has a blaziken red bandana attached to his right arm. and has a pice of CHARCOLE that his sister made for him before she "Died".

CrazyTrainer
03-21-2011, 08:47 PM
ok here they are i am reposting the other ones as well because i have made slight changed to them

Name: Black
Species: Lucario
Moves: aura sphere, feint, Dark Pulse, and Metal Claw
Personality: he is not very talkative. he only talks when there is something very crucial to say.his trainer Black was killed by mewtwo at the start of the war. because of that he has devoted his life to stopping mewtwo
Description: a red and black shoulder pad that belonged to his trainer before he died
Other: he is black and white

Name: pyro
Species: Blazakin
Moves: Fire punch, Brave bird, flamethrower, and Sky uppercut
Personality: She is the sister of Aqua. her parents died when the Hammer region was beging built. She and Aqua had been caught by the trainer May (not the one from the anime) but neither one knew it was the other one
Description: She has a mistic water around her neck that Aqua made for her Before he "Died"
Other: no that is all

Personality: he is always getting in the way and getting into trouble. he can never tell a lie or a secret it is in his family's genes if they do hey will combust just like a koffing. also he is native to the hammer region. he was found by Aqua when he was almost dead when he was a caterpe.
Description: he was trusted to keep some of Aqua's feathers on his wings for him.

Personality: he does not care for humans, because of when he was a squirtle the rest of his family was killed because of humans tearing down his home for the hammer region. Him and his sister named pyro managed to survive the destruction but have not seen each other since then. he was also adopted by a family of blazakin's. he was caught later by a girl named May later on in life
Other: he has old blazakin feathers attached to his canons and he also has a blaziken red bandana attached to his right arm. and has a pice of CHARCOLE that his sister made for him before she "Died".

Hey I understand the blaziken but, I already have a lucario chracter men do want to change this we can't be having the same guys men. The sign up is good for the blaziken but, I think the lucario should change please sorry.

mayfan1000
03-22-2011, 03:46 AM
Hey I understand the blaziken but, I already have a lucario chracter men do want to change this we can't be having the same guys men. The sign up is good for the blaziken but, I think the lucario should change please sorry.

i will try but that is my brother he only likes lucario and groudon so you have to give him one of the 2 which will you give him?

CrazyTrainer
03-22-2011, 11:17 PM
Theres no legendaries in this man how about another fighting pokemon. You should tell me this in advance and quick so please can change it.

CrazyTrainer
04-01-2011, 01:19 AM
Hey there are still opening spots if anyone is interesting need consisting posters lol please join if interested.

Randor
04-03-2011, 05:09 PM
Name: Randor
Species: Honchkrow
Moves: Pursuit, Hyper Beam, Dark Pulse, Shadow Ball
Personality: Quite, Observant, Brilliant
Description: Honchkrow is a dark understanding pokemon.

Other: http://pokemon.marriland.com/images/bw/sprites/front/norm/430_honchkrow_front_norm.png

CrazyTrainer
04-03-2011, 05:13 PM
Thanks Randor your accepted if you have any questions post in the discussion thread. Yes I need people that are consistent posters and that are online thanks for joining please post in thr roleplay whenever you get the chance thanks.

TRK4ever
04-12-2011, 07:28 AM
Name: Tank
Species: Torterra
Moves: Stone edge, Earthquake, Leaf storm and Crunch
Personality:Tank is a strong and prideful pokemon who hasn't lost many battles alongside his trainer.Together with his Trainer they have mastered many things in their training such as allowing Tank to move as fast a Ponyta running at full speed.Tank was starting to grow bored when he heard of Mewtwo's evil plot and decided that it was his chance to prove he was the strongest pokemon ever!
Description: Tank wears weighted anklets and a weighted est to give his foes fighting chance in battle but if he feels that their worthy of his full power he'll gladly drop the weight.
Other. Tank likes to play alot of jokes

Name: Trish
Species: Tailow
Moves: Double team,aerial ace, Wing attack, Tail wind
Personality: Trish is a Shiny tailow which gets her into many fights with other pokemon.She is a proud Pokemon who is loyal to her best friend Zeo the Houndoom. Trish aches to evolve but for some reason she just never could. she thinks it's has something to do with Mewtwo so she joins up with Tank on his own quest to find his old friends.
Description: A shiny Tailow.
Other: Trish is an excellent Scouting pokemon and tough enough to hold her own aganist 5 Raichu's at the same time. She wants to go down as a legendary pokemon one day in her own right

Name: Zeo
Species: Houndoom
Moves: Dark Pluse, Flamethrower, Night slash Embargo
Personality: Zeo is a fast Pokemon who likes to attack fromt he shadows and up close and personal.He found Trish one day after she was attacked by a gang of Grass pokemon who turned out to be clones.Zeo is extremely tough but will always put his body on the line for her no matter how big the Enemy.
Description: A normal looking Houndoom with a broken Right horn and lots of scars on his snout.
Other: None.

I'll added the rest of his old team as I get to them.

CrazyTrainer
04-13-2011, 12:08 AM
Your guys look good TRK you may post with them hey this roleplay is still up guys please join guys we still need more people.

Gotta Ketchum All
04-17-2011, 11:02 AM
Hope it's not too late but I understand if it is. Still here is mine.

Name: Red
Species: Charmeleon
Moves: Scary Face, Flame Burst, Fire Fang, Smoke Screen.
Personality: Was trained by a strong trainer who Charmeleon became very loyal to. When attacked by a horde of Beedrill Charmeleon fought valiantly for his trainer but was not able to hold them at bay as Charmeleon's trainer was poisoned and died later. Now Charmeleon roams around trying to make himself stronger and regretting everyday how he was not able to defend his master.
Description: Has a scar over his left eye from the beedrill attack and wears one of his trainers badge's (the one that he won for his trainer) on a chain around his neck.
Other: Though sad and regretting the past Charmeleon is still a pokemon you can count on to help you in a bind and is loyal to his friends.

CrazyTrainer
04-17-2011, 02:58 PM
Your accepted buddy please post as fast as you can and keep up with the roleplay. I like your sign up too very inspiring so please just jump in and get into the roleplay. Thanks thought.

Hey anybody else willing to join please join guys we still have tons of spots avaiable guys and I need more consistent posters.

Nova_Eevee
04-17-2011, 06:07 PM
Name: Nova
Species: Eevee
Moves: Shadow Ball, Iron Tail, Quick attack, and Double team
Personality: He is almost always quiet like a ninja. he was the stelthiest of his old trainers team. he was abandoned when his trainer left him after his first loss in a battle, and he never saw him. Nova now dedicates his time trying to find a way to bring back his trainer
Description: It has a wierd tail in the shape of a cannonball, where it also peels off in a direction then it also looks like a rainbow.
Other: The Nova stone is its only wierd destintive ness, only changing color with mood
Happy: Red
Sad: Blue
Excited: Green
Scared: A blinding white (only defense if its accepted)
Angry: Black
Embarassed: Purple

Other feelings will come later

Note: the nova stone is optional, so if the Blinging white light will not be accepted, the stone wont be in, of shich the stone is then worthless.

CrazyTrainer
04-18-2011, 01:18 AM
You are accepted buddy please post asap. Sign up's still open if anyone is interested guys please join.

Nova_Eevee
04-18-2011, 08:22 PM
Thank you

CrazyTrainer
04-19-2011, 02:27 AM
Your welcome. Anyone else willing to join please join.:happy:

Pokemon of Destruction
04-21-2011, 10:05 PM
Name: Destructo

Species: Dragonite

Moves: Draco Meteor, Hurricane, Thunder, Blizzard.

Personality: He is always overconfident and believes he is unbeatable. He will rush into any fight just to prove how strong he is. He is so adventurous that he doesn't even think about what he's doing while looking for a battle.

Description: His old trainer painted black stripes on him to make him look powerful.

Other:

CrazyTrainer
04-22-2011, 05:57 AM
Your accepted please just don't try to make your character a jerk or anything just read old post and jump in the roleplay thank you and if you have questions or if anyone has questions please ask me personally or go to are discussion thread.

-Honed Hand-
04-24-2011, 07:54 AM
Name: Johnson
Species: Toxicroak
Moves: Sucker Punch, Revenge, Sludge Bomb and Pursuit
Personality: I was never really into battle, just did it for my trainer but now that he is gone i have nothing to live for or nothing to lose.
I was raised since i was a petite Crogaunk and since then my trainer always looked after me, never put me in a pokeball.
I feel atrocious that the humans retired their place in life even though they didn't have a choice.
Description: Toxicroak has a colours foot, coloured in yellow from when he was a baby.

Burn Down
04-24-2011, 08:10 AM
Name: Precious

Species: Smoochum

Moves: Ice Beam, Psychic, Shadow Ball and Sing

Personality: Precious is a female Pokemon that usually use to get pampered and was indulged with free things everyday.
This Pokemon was treated like a human, a purse which her trainer bought her and all kinds of accessories inside it.
but though Precious does not like to fight but when it is her dutie to protect her trainer she will do it.

Description: She is equiped with a purse.

CrazyTrainer
04-26-2011, 07:43 PM
You guys are in great sign ups guys now please get ready to post.

CrazyTrainer
05-20-2011, 01:27 AM
Hey all people that signed up I need people to post right now!!!!! I can use some more members if anyone is interested.

CrazyTrainer
06-06-2011, 10:02 PM
Hey please if anybody else is interested may you please join this a very good roleplay I need consistent people that are online to please post so can if you are interested sign up to this roleplay please asap. Hey and people that signed up I need you to post now I don't want this to die out.

Nova_Eevee
06-11-2011, 01:07 PM
I was thinking that just Nova is going to get boring, so i was thinking of putting in another character, you guys dont mind do ya?
Name: Ryan
Species: Arcanine
Moves: Flamethrower, Flame wheel, Secret power, And ember
Personality: He is Nova's only friend. He understands the full concept of Nova and is also the same. Ryan though is not shy, and also acts like a protector to Nova. Nova Expects really high of ryan, only because when Ryan was a little Growlithe, Ryan was lost on the streets.
Description: pretty much a regular arcanine, but with the odd distintions of a black mane instead of orange.
Other: Has a long history of hiding a secret fron nova

CrazyTrainer
06-11-2011, 07:54 PM
Your accepted but, are you sure you want to keep a bummy move like ember on there.

Pokemon of Destruction
06-12-2011, 04:42 AM
I think my post are really short compared to you guys so i thought I also should have another character.

Name: Ninja

Species: Lucario

Moves: Aura Sphere, Bone Rush, Dragon Pulse, Force Palm

Personality: He and his trainer had so much fun. They loved to train as well. All Ninja cared about was his trainer and fun. When Mewtwo eliminated the humans Ninja changed. He hated Mewtwo and he found a pokemon with the same feeling Destructo. Together they want to do what it takes for revenge.

Description: He is a normal lucario except the blue colour is darker.

Other: He sometimes uses his attacks in a different way ex using Bone Rush to hit attacks back.

CrazyTrainer
06-12-2011, 06:44 PM
I already have a lucario character in Lex.

Nova_Eevee
06-12-2011, 11:26 PM
Your accepted but, are you sure you want to keep a bummy move like ember on there.

yes, because thats what got the logs to light up when Nova and Ryan would always have bon fires, and hes really skilled with ember so it aint a problem.

CrazyTrainer
06-13-2011, 12:12 AM
Alright well your good then

Nova_Eevee
06-13-2011, 01:57 PM
THanks. I shall wait for your post then ill send Ryan out in the area.

CrazyTrainer
06-16-2011, 03:20 AM
Alright good then I still need some more members please if you are interested join please.

Pokemon of Destruction
06-17-2011, 02:13 PM
Will this pokemon be okay to lengthen my posts

Name: Jet

Species: Aerodactyl

Moves: Giga Impact, Stone Edge, Sky Drop, Fire Blast

Personality: He hardly shows any feeling like he has a heart of stone but that doesn't stop him from helping a friend. He hates being insulted and punishes those who do except for Destructo. He is a ruthless, risk taking, bold, ferocious fossil pokemon. He had the same trainer as Destructo and they both stuck together unlike the others.

Description: Normal Aerodactyl with sharper teeth

Other: He sees Destructo time to time and Jet loves Yache Berries

Tangaorla
09-06-2011, 02:18 PM
Name: Bone
Species: Furret
Moves: Follow Me,Hyper Beam,Defense Curl,Sucker Punch
Personality: A 15 year old Furret and is extremely shy.
Description: And Average Furret But insted of Brown and fur he was black and dark blue fur much like a Lucario. He also wears a bandage vertical around his head covering his left eye which was ripped out as he tried to save his trainer.
Other: He learnt Hyper Beam from his friend Tyranitar who was also destroyed as was his trainer by Mew Two

Quaza529
11-04-2011, 11:55 PM
i'll join here you go
Name:Dex
Species:Rotom
Moves:Discharge,Shadowball,Dark Pulse,flash
Personality:age 13 rotom and really brave
Description:dex has hated mewtwo ever since the death of his trainer deck. Deck died when he was confronted by Mewtwo accusing him to be a trainer that almost killed him 13 years ago he likes working alone but teams up only when you have a good reason he teamed up with styx and is the only one fluent in drifloons language.
Other:deck left dex with a blue black and white scarf atop his spike

how about another
Name:styx
species:Drifloon
moves:shadow ball,explosion,protect,hypnosis
Personality:age 12 he can sometimes freak out but will always help a friend in need
description:he met dex on mount moon where dex was stepping on zubat grounds where millions of zubats attacked him styx holded up all the courage to get to save him he was rewarded his friends trust and was allowed to go on dex's journey
Other: he cannot speak he only waves his arms frantically to tell dex stuff styx is the only drifloon of his kind.

CrazyTrainer
11-21-2011, 09:13 PM
This roleplay was suppose to be dead but, I see so many late sign-up thats good so if anybody can repond so this post quickly do you guys want me to bring it back up.

Piguipiplup
03-18-2012, 12:40 AM
Name: Reaper
Species: Houndoom
Moves: Inferno, flametrower,extreme speed and shadow ball
Personality: He dont like the humans, and neither the pokemóns but he do all at hes hands to stop mewtwo. He is brave and very nice when you know, him he respect no one even Arzeus. Like to be alone.
Description: Just a normal houndoom, but have no skin at his right leg.
Other:N/a

Winter
03-18-2012, 02:58 AM
Dude, this is dead, it hasn't been posted in in months.