PDA

View Full Version : I fly once more~!

flyhighlatias!
03-06-2011, 04:46 PM
OMG I'm still just blinking in awe at the last time I was here, 6-21-2005 *rubs eyes* yep that's really real @_@;; Now I'm 22 years old, and still just the biggest pokemon fan I ever was =^.^= albeit Latias isn't my favorite anymore XD but this is my name man :surp:

I hope to get back into these forums as I'm much, MUCH more mature >_>;; this was the first forum I ever joined, and oh I've missed it so ;w;

Although alot of people have moved on I see, the only one I recognize is Neo Pikachu XD

Howdy once again~!

Eun Min
03-06-2011, 06:01 PM
*waves* Hi, welcome back!! Great to have you join the forums again. ^^
Same here, Pe2k was my first and nothing beats it (in my opinion) !
Enjoy your time ~

Orange_Flaaffy
03-06-2011, 06:42 PM
Ah, hm? ;3
I'm here to, you know *lol*
Good to see you back...
I remember you...

HKim
03-06-2011, 07:19 PM
Welcome back to PE2K!

Yeah, there are still a lot of old faces around here and Neo is as active as ever. I think he's doing like 100 post a day or something.

Judgmental Arceus
03-06-2011, 07:31 PM
Well PE2K is my one & only pokemon forum I'm a part of. Hooray for dedication!! ^_^
Welcome back to the elite!!

Trent Reznor
03-06-2011, 09:30 PM
Welcome back to PE2K!

Yeah, there are still a lot of old faces around here and Neo is as active as ever. I think he's doing like 100 post a day or something.
No, I am. xD

Welcome back to the forum!

Arch Enemy
03-07-2011, 04:18 AM
Hey. Welcome back! xD So, PE2K was the first forum you have joined? That sounds cool.
PE2K wasn't the first forum I've joined, but, it's the forum I spend most of my time in when I'm at home. Most people here are very friendly. It just feels good to be around them.
Anyway, enjoy yourself here, and I hope you can stick with us for a good amount time. ^^

Neo Emolga
03-07-2011, 04:50 AM
Welcome back to PE2K!

And yet you think I should be doing more!

Great to see you back, flyhighlatias.

Teddiursa of the Sky
03-07-2011, 05:13 AM
Yeah, that is not active. That is just him sleeping. Try 1000 posts a day.

Nah, just kiddin'. xD

Charizard Michelle
03-07-2011, 06:06 AM
Welcome back to ze forums! I hope ze plan to stay long comrade. Da Pokemon Black and White games are finally here yes. I hope you are having fun with yours.

Make sure to post lots. Hope we get to zee each other a lot.

flyhighlatias!
03-07-2011, 01:52 PM
;w; thankies for the welcomes everyone! >X3 I feel right at home already =w= I hope to cross paths on the forum with you all ^_^ *rubs sleepy eyes* college time and work are just so forgiving~

XDDDDD *bows to Neo that is the post master~*

Orange_Flaaffy, Orange_Flaaffy.....*0* I remember you now! >X3 Gomenasi, it really has been long XD

And I have yet to get Pokemon White, I don't want it to distract me from my work until Spring Break XD I have just accepted that I will never catch them all....*looks off into the future*

Oh yeah, whatever happened to like the Teams, like Team Nox and Team Soul?

Teddiursa of the Sky
03-07-2011, 02:19 PM
Welcome back to ze forums! I hope ze plan to stay long comrade. Da Pokemon Black and White games are finally here yes. I hope you are having fun with yours.

Make sure to post lots. Hope we get to zee each other a lot.

Zat ees horrible portrayal of us Europeans xD

- Long live Negima!

Shade
03-07-2011, 02:45 PM
2005...that's a true PE2K comeback lol.

Welcome back!