PDA

View Full Version : how far in...

death_metal_lawn_gnome
03-09-2011, 06:15 AM
how far the game do you have to be to start trading pokemon from older versions. like i cant trade 5th gen pokemon to my D/P HG/SS versions, so how far in do i have to get before i start catching older pokes and am able to trade... im itchin to train up a metagross.

The Elite Ygseto
03-09-2011, 06:34 AM
You have to beat the elite 4 first, then you will get your nat dex and will be able to use the transfer machine to send over your old pokes from D/P/PT/HG/SS.

Kaoru
03-09-2011, 07:15 AM
You have to beat the elite 4 first, then you will get your nat dex and will be able to use the transfer machine to send over your old pokes from D/P/PT/HG/SS.

The Transfer Machine is for the Shiny Beasts, Celebi, and the Lock Capsule. You'll need to have beaten the Elite Four, then you'll be able to go to the Poke Transfer Lab on Route 15. That's how you transfer your Pokemon from DPPtHGSS.

Pokomum
03-09-2011, 11:38 PM
The Transfer Machine is for the Shiny Beasts, Celebi, and the Lock Capsule. You'll need to have beaten the Elite Four, then you'll be able to go to the Poke Transfer Lab on Route 15. That's how you transfer your Pokemon from DPPtHGSS.

Ok. Minor panic here... Have I missed something.. What on earth is the Lock Capsule?

Kaoru
03-10-2011, 12:03 AM
Ok. Minor panic here... Have I missed something.. What on earth is the Lock Capsule?

The Lock Capsule, when transfered to Black and White, opens up and it gives you TM95 which is Snarl aka Bark Out in Japan. The Lock Capsule is only obtained through hacking, with an Action Replay, and the Key Item is only in HeartGold and SoulSilver. This item has not been made legitimately available.

Pokomum
03-10-2011, 02:00 AM
The Lock Capsule, when transfered to Black and White, opens up and it gives you TM95 which is Snarl aka Bark Out in Japan. The Lock Capsule is only obtained through hacking, with an Action Replay, and the Key Item is only in HeartGold and SoulSilver. This item has not been made legitimately available.

Ahhh. Thanks... Potential tantrum duly avoided.