PDA

View Full Version : Throh in Black/Sawk in White

Chris2K
03-10-2011, 07:20 PM
Anybody had any luck catching the "other" fighting Pokémon in your version of the game that is in the shaking grass outside the Pinwheel Forest? I've been searching for Throh in Black for ages, doing the shaking grass trick as often as possible but only finding Audino's so far.

The chances of finding one have ranged from 10% to just 5% on some sites I've looked at, not sure which one is the correct. So far for me it's been 0% though! Anyone been able to get a Sawk/Throh in shaking grass yet?

Skylands
03-10-2011, 08:25 PM
You can find both of them in Pinwheel Forest or Routes 10, 16, and 18.

According to Serebii, Throh's rarity in Black is 5%, while in White, it is 10%. Then Sawk's rarity is 10% in Black and 5% in White.

Anyone been able to get a Sawk/Throh in shaking grass yet?

I've only found Sawk (in Black) in the grass two times on the outside of Pinwheel Forest twice while training, but they each appeared in a double wild Pokemon battle.

Tsujin
03-12-2011, 06:47 PM
I didn't even realize they were Black and White exclusive the first time I played. I caught them first trip to PinWheel forest like nothing.

Dylan
03-13-2011, 04:41 AM
Throh is a useful pokemon?!?!

DAMNIT! I just found one and beat it ten minutes ago! If I knew that I would've caught it!

HKim
03-13-2011, 04:47 AM
I eventually gave up searching, and traded my friend for the other of the pair.

The Elite Ygseto
03-13-2011, 05:45 AM
I think I found them by dumb luck. I try and catch every pokemon I don't have when I first see it, and I guess I just ran across both of them real easily.

Still can't find those stupid monkeys though... >:|

Lord Fedora
03-13-2011, 05:45 AM
I caught a Dageki (Sawk) in White. In a Nuzlocke. And he is an absolute boss.

Arch Enemy
03-13-2011, 05:54 AM
I've been searching for those two Pokémon during the last three days, but unfortunately, I haven't found any of them yet.

To me, searching for them feels like searching for a Chansey with a Lucky Egg, which is something that may take up to almost an entire month to find one. xD

Pokemon Trainer Sarah
03-13-2011, 06:21 AM
That place has become my favourite training spot. I found heaps of Throh in White yesterday and today came across two Sawk in shaking grass.

Not that I was really looking for either of them, I don't really like them. xD

Knuckles
03-13-2011, 06:35 AM
That place has become my favourite training spot. I found heaps of Throh in White yesterday and today came across two Sawk in shaking grass.

Not that I was really looking for either of them, I don't really like them. xD

i never really had a problem finding either of them.. although their "Bert and Ernie" resemblance has given me the idea to try to make a "Sesame Street" Team... XD

Zan Sabrefang
03-13-2011, 07:36 AM
Zapdos for Big Bird.

I thought they were Version Exclusive?
Throh in White and Sawk in Black?
I fought more than my fair share of Throh's in Pinwheel Forrest.

Natolio
03-15-2011, 01:04 AM
They definatley aren't version exclusives :) I caught them both on White, although it took me a while to get Sawk (but he was well worth it, kicks ass!)

Pokomum
03-20-2011, 09:00 PM
They definatley aren't version exclusives :) I caught them both on White, although it took me a while to get Sawk (but he was well worth it, kicks ass!)

According to the strategy guide they are version exclusive. I screwed up my face then smiled when I got Sawk 10 minutes into running around route 3 just before pinwheel forest. He's leading up my team just now in White and doing a sterling job so far.

Jessu
03-21-2011, 01:29 AM
I have Black and I often find Throhs in shaking grass when searching for something else. Sawks I find like they're nothing LOL. I only caught them for the dex entry though. :P

The different colored Basculin aren't version-exclusive either, I've managed to find the blue one (which is supposedly only on White) in bubbling water on some routes.

Speed-X
03-21-2011, 01:43 AM
Yeah, I did last night. Just remember that all you need to do is keep looking. You were probably just having bad luck! XD

Anyways, I wish you luck. X3