PDA

View Full Version : What's the best movie YOU'VE ever seen?

Meshi
03-20-2011, 10:31 PM
Personally, my favourite movie is Fight Club with Brad Pitt and Edward Norton.

It's just so intelligent and has so much truth to it. Whoever hasn't watched it, I think you should watch this movie 50 times over, then watch it once more just for the hell of it. It's amazing.

What's your favourite movie? :D

ReclusiveDemon
03-20-2011, 10:49 PM
Blues Brothers.

It's Dan Aykroyd and John Belushi at their best, using one of the best ideas for a comedy duo from SNL to create a priceless musical comedy-- something I can't say most musical comedies are. It's hard not to love a movie that makes fun of Illinois Nazis.

Empire Strikes Back is a close second.

Chromatic Alchemist
03-20-2011, 11:47 PM
Blues Brothers.

Dude, brilliant. I love that movie haha. xP

My personal favorite(s) are Forrest Gump and The Lion King. I can't explain the latter, but I love the first because it just touched me by viewing the States' major events through the eyes of a mentally handicapped man. And of course its plot was not only witty and funny, it was both Realistic and Romantic (please tell me I have some literates among me). It showed the ups and downs, and the reals and fakes of the human life.

Yeah... haha

However, my favorite movie series is the Pirates of the Caribbean trilogy (soon to be quadogy- or whatever). I mean, I love Depp; in my opinion, he does a great job in most of the roles he plays, and PotC caught my attention from the first movie.

Meshi
03-20-2011, 11:51 PM
However, my favorite movie series is the Pirates of the Caribbean trilogy (soon to be quadogy- or whatever). I mean, I love Depp; in my opinion, he does a great job in most of the roles he plays, and PotC caught my attention from the first movie.

I think the fourth one may be a little too much, but then again there's no such thing as a little too much of Depp, just what they've added in.
Forrest Gump is a fantastic film, I cried when I watched it.

Chromatic Alchemist
03-21-2011, 12:00 AM
I think the fourth one may be a little too much, but then again there's no such thing as a little too much of Depp, just what they've added in.
Forrest Gump is a fantastic film, I cried when I watched it.

I agree. The only reason I'm watching it is because it has Sparrow (of course), Captain Teague (3rd film, Sparrow's dad), Gibbs, and Barbosa in it. On top of that, Penelope Cruz. :D She fine.

Honestly though, I'm not surprised that the whole Will/Elizabeth thing is done; that ship has sailed. (Hehe, surprise pun 8D) They ventured that story long enough.

Dr Robotnik
03-21-2011, 12:13 AM
Ghostbusters. I love Ghostbusters XD

Phantom Kat
03-21-2011, 12:21 AM
I can't decide. D:

- Life is Beautiful (La vita bella): Oh God, if you don't cry during this movie you have no soul.

- The Day After Tomorrow: Such an exciting movie!

- King Kong (2005): Long, but I loved every minute of it.

- A bunch of Disney movies: Disney is just awesome.

- Megamind: Great movie, though I haven't seen the ending.

Can't decide. >.<

- Kat

Cucumber
03-21-2011, 12:39 AM
Probably Rambo. That movie never gets old to me and I absolutely love it.

Pokemon_Ron
03-21-2011, 03:15 AM
Superbad. It changed my flippping life.

Beyourownhero
03-21-2011, 04:08 AM
Scott Pilgrim Vs The World folloed by Nightmare Before Christmas<3

Lan.exe
03-21-2011, 04:24 PM
Enemy at the Gates takes the cake.

Teddiursa of the Sky
03-21-2011, 09:10 PM
MST3K The Movie
We Were Soldiers
Saving Private Ryan
Spinal Tap
Meet the Spartans
Pokemon 2000
Family Guy: Star Wars Blue Harvest Specials (New Hope, Empire Strikes Back, Return of the Jedi)
Bourne Ultimatum
Bourne Identity
Big Trouble in Little China
Hotshots
Blues Brothers
Space Balls
Monty Python and the Holy Grail
Life of Brian
How to Train a Dragon
Transformers
Transformers Revenge of the Fallen
Matrix
I-Robot
Used Cars
Office Space
*Gasp*
and many moooooore... =D

Ridley
03-21-2011, 09:13 PM
Killer Klowns From Outer Space

Cobalt Shadow
03-22-2011, 01:24 AM
hmm that is a hard decision. Tomorrow when the war began was awesome, but I also like Hancock and I Am Legend and iRobot. I would have to say the fast and the furious movies. my favourite out of fast and furious movies is Fast And Furious (4), Fast And The Furious (1) is second best, 2 Fast 2 Furious is third best, Fast And The Furious: Tokyo Drift (3) is
worst

The Jr Trainer
03-22-2011, 04:17 AM
Forrest Gump, Wall Street, and Black Hawk Down -- in no particular order. If I had to pick one, it would probably be Wall Street, I found it really intriguing.

The Star Wars and Bourne movies are probably my two favorite movie series.

Meshi
03-22-2011, 07:00 PM
MST3K The Movie
We Were Soldiers
Saving Private Ryan
Spinal Tap
Meet the Spartans
Pokemon 2000
Family Guy: Star Wars Blue Harvest Specials (New Hope, Empire Strikes Back, Return of the Jedi)
Bourne Ultimatum
Bourne Identity
Big Trouble in Little China
Hotshots
Blues Brothers
Space Balls
Monty Python and the Holy Grail
Life of Brian
How to Train a Dragon
Transformers
Transformers Revenge of the Fallen
Matrix
I-Robot
Used Cars
Office Space
*Gasp*
and many moooooore... =D
Wow! Uh ... that's a lot of movies. Shame this thread isn't 'List the best movies you've ever seen' xD. You sure you don't have one, or maybe two?

Fast And The Furious: Tokyo Drift (3) is
worst

I thought it was the most amusing. I love hearing Japanese people speaking English, it somehow sounds cooler than English.

Teddiursa of the Sky
03-22-2011, 07:05 PM
Wow! Uh ... that's a lot of movies. Shame this thread isn't 'List the best movies you've ever seen' xD. You sure you don't have one, or maybe two?

Nope! That is just a few of my super favorite movies!

Meshi
03-22-2011, 07:16 PM
Nope! That is just a few of my super favorite movies!
Frickin' heck! You spend a lot of time watching movies! O: