PDA

View Full Version : Whatchu Got Cooking [or planned]

ReoPai
03-25-2011, 02:50 AM
I love to cook. I saw a breakfast thread, but I couldnt get into it cause my security stuff says its got malware somewhere int here, so Ima not risk it.
Ill generalize the culinary such and such here.

Tonight my boyfriend and I made Italian breaded, baked chicken with mushrooms and cheese.

but tomorrow Ima be makin some Chocolate Chip pancakes and then cinnamon rolls :D

btw, anyone know a good recipe for cinnamon roll icing? I like to put it on right after they're out of the oven, but alot I've experimented with were too liquidy. :I So besides powdered sugar, vanilla, and milk, anyone got any suggestions on thickening it up a little?

Not Safe For Adults
03-25-2011, 04:10 AM
Tomorrow my plan is to make cereal and maybe some cookies. :B

I'm not a good cook.

ReoPai
03-25-2011, 04:22 AM
Tomorrow my plan is to make cereal and maybe some cookies. :B

I'm not a good cook.
xD Cooking isnt for everyone,interest wise, but its not as hard as everyone thinks, so long as you can read, you can cook! C:

i love applejacks<3

Not Safe For Adults
03-25-2011, 04:41 AM
xD Cooking isnt for everyone,interest wise, but its not as hard as everyone thinks, so long as you can read, you can cook! C:

i love applejacks<3

Haha I just need some practice, mostly. :)

And I remember applejacks! I wanna go buy some now... :d

Doodlebop
03-25-2011, 01:40 PM
I love to cook. I saw a breakfast thread, but I couldnt get into it cause my security stuff says its got malware somewhere int here, so Ima not risk it.
Ill generalize the culinary such and such here.

Tonight my boyfriend and I made Italian breaded, baked chicken with mushrooms and cheese.

but tomorrow Ima be makin some Chocolate Chip pancakes and then cinnamon rolls :D

btw, anyone know a good recipe for cinnamon roll icing? I like to put it on right after they're out of the oven, but alot I've experimented with were too liquidy. :I So besides powdered sugar, vanilla, and milk, anyone got any suggestions on thickening it up a little?

I know you wanna put it on right after they get out of the oven, but that makes the icing melt in go everywhere. D: You prolly need to wait a bit.

Umm, anyway, I like to cook. I'm still learning and such, but baked goods are awful lot of fun. But don't ask me to make fried eggs. It's... really quite sad.

I remember this one time, I was making blueberry muffins and I put them in the pan, y'know, and remembered I forgot the no-stick spray. Scraped it all back out, put it back in...

"AUGH! I forgot the spray AGAIN!"

*sweatdrop*

Jessu
03-25-2011, 02:01 PM
I love cooking! <3

My favorite thing to bake is cookies. I make them so good they don't even last for 2 days. xD

But when I go home later (I had to get up at 4am and drive mom to the hospital for a surgery; I didn't have time for breakfast; I'm about to take us home soon though), I'm probably gonna fry a couple of eggs and make strawberry oatmeal. :3

Pokemon_Ron
03-25-2011, 05:44 PM
Ramen.
BEST meal ever. ever.