PDA

View Full Version : [DS] Dark Science - Black Consernation Discussion

Neo Emolga
04-05-2011, 07:37 PM
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y109/Ultradyne/DarkScience2.png

Discussion

If you've got questions, ideas, or just want to chat about the RP, this is the place to do it. The RP itself will probably be up on Friday the 8th. Also, everyone is free to make additional characters if you'd like.

Raven X
04-08-2011, 02:40 PM
Since we only have one more SU uncompleted does that mean we can start today, because we have about 14 characters.

Neo Emolga
04-08-2011, 02:42 PM
Since we only have one more SU uncompleted does that mean we can start today, because we have about 14 characters.

Yep, I'll go make the thread. Should be up in a few minutes.

Raven X
04-08-2011, 02:47 PM
*Pumps fist into the air* I can't wait. *Goes off and tell the whole world that the thread is going to be up*.

Neo Emolga
04-08-2011, 02:49 PM
*Pumps fist into the air* I can't wait. *Goes off and tell the whole world that the thread is going to be up*.

It's up! You tell 'em, Raven! You tell the world!

Raven X
04-08-2011, 07:45 PM
Since Kevin Stragler is a NPC I can control right?

Neo Emolga
04-08-2011, 09:34 PM
Since Kevin Stragler is a NPC I can control right?

Yep, you can control him if you'd like.

Saraibre Ryu
04-08-2011, 09:37 PM
Is it just me...or does my character seem to be of the more drastic of employed folk compared to the others who are on that side of the solving spectrum?

Neo Emolga
04-08-2011, 09:41 PM
Is it just me...or does my character seem to be of the more drastic of employed folk compared to the others who are on that side of the solving spectrum?

I was just going to make the whole meeting thing to be a way of breaking the ice, I honestly didn't intend for two other RPers to be in there with me.

Either way, I'm going to get out of there soon enough, definitely don't want to drag that out.

Raven X
04-08-2011, 09:44 PM
So with the three people who will they be?

Latio-Nytro
04-08-2011, 09:51 PM
If they're successfull, could I use anything Xexan invents over the course of the RP?

EDIT: Happy Birthday, Neo!

Raven X
04-08-2011, 10:11 PM
I guess you got me as your spotter Neo. :crackup::crackup:

Lusankya
04-09-2011, 04:39 AM
I'd like to establish that my character has mostly lost contact with Xexan since he found his lair, and doesn't really communicate with the rest of the organization much anymore. So he's kind of just a crazy evil hermit that nobody knows what he's up to.

Neo Emolga
04-09-2011, 06:15 AM
So with the three people who will they be?

I'm fine with your character being my spotter. :P

If they're successfull, could I use anything Xexan invents over the course of the RP?

EDIT: Happy Birthday, Neo!

Yep, you definitely can, I think that would be great and would make sure the storyline keeps getting deeper.

And thanks, it was a pretty good one.

I'd like to establish that my character has mostly lost contact with Xexan since he found his lair, and doesn't really communicate with the rest of the organization much anymore. So he's kind of just a crazy evil hermit that nobody knows what he's up to.

I guess that's alright too.

Raven X
04-09-2011, 01:53 PM
Me sorry Neo Happy Birthday:happy:

Lusankya
04-10-2011, 04:29 PM
Raven, all the Pokemon lore that I know of suggests that it's completely normal for random trainers to challenge each other upon meeting. There shouldn't be anything suspicious about it at all.

Raven X
04-10-2011, 04:31 PM
well okay, i will have 2 fix it later

Neo Emolga
04-10-2011, 05:12 PM
Raven, all the Pokemon lore that I know of suggests that it's completely normal for random trainers to challenge each other upon meeting. There shouldn't be anything suspicious about it at all.

Yeah, this is definitely true. Think about how many trainers challenge you on the roads in the games. Even in the anime, its also extremely common.

Latio-Nytro
04-10-2011, 08:48 PM
Is it safe to assume that Aur programmed Jack during his time at Xexan? Is it equally safe to assume that Xexan put cameras everywhere nearby where they're located, for saftey reasons? The former is because I'm posting, saying that at minimum Fennel knows about Jack, but I'd like to be compleatly sure of everything. However, the latter...Well, I don't think Xexan wouldn't do it, it's too beneficial.

Everyone's going to Pinwheel forest, I see.

Lusankya
04-10-2011, 10:10 PM
He did, but he's not likely to be easily remembered by anyone else at Xexan. He's only one of many. And the camera thing is pretty unlikely, a forest is a big place after all.

Latio-Nytro
04-11-2011, 12:07 AM
Alright then, I'll just say that they cover the nessicary areas near the entrance, and near traveling hotspots nearby. I'll send Fennel and Hilda to you.

Dylan
04-11-2011, 12:21 AM
Pinwheel forest was my plan before I even read the roleplay posts. I had the last three roleplay posts already written up in MS Word - that's how I role, pun intended. When I applied I thought it was safe to assume that I'd be accepted (and I was.)

Master Zorua
04-11-2011, 12:28 AM
My characters seem to be the only ones not headed there atm. I'm going to have Robert go through a little city adventure with his Vulpix companion, and Gumshoe bumbling about in the home of the first mind controlled guy, the one sent to go kill his own family. While I doubt anything left by Xexan would be tracable (the EMP device that has most likely prematurely gone off when the family Arcanine pounced the poor detective, causing the phone to break open, and the pulse frying Gumshoe's cell phone), that is how Gumshoe works: finding stuff without even knowing about it and a knack for being in the right place at the wrong (or Wright) time. =P

Lusankya
04-11-2011, 12:44 AM
You gotta interact with someone sooner or later. But in my defense, I started off in Nacrene. Also, Zorua, you don't have to put which NPCs you interacted with at the top of your post. Just RPers.

Master Zorua
04-11-2011, 12:53 AM
I intend to eventually, no need to worry. I just listed which NPC I was interacting with in case the original controller of the mind-slave wanted to bring him into the house and play things out from there.

Lusankya
04-11-2011, 01:32 AM
Raven, there is no way your character can suddenly just appear in Pinwheel without any post detailing your travel there, much less know where my character is and be in place to attack him. That is way too convenient and unrealistic.

Raven X
04-11-2011, 01:51 AM
First off if you check my earlier posts, I was already there in Pinwheel forest and I already had my eyes on Logan, next is in your post, your character jump from his hiding place and had a gun to Logan's head out in the open so I went and did my job.

bleepbloop
04-11-2011, 02:02 AM
wow i'm kinda late to this lol... that's what working 13days in a row will do to you i guess >.> can anyone give me a rundown on what's happened so far? ima post soon anyways, jsut gotta put the finishing touches on Alyse's intro :P

Lusankya
04-11-2011, 02:08 AM
First off if you check my earlier posts, I was already there in Pinwheel forest and I already had my eyes on Logan, next is in your post, your character jump from his hiding place and had a gun to Logan's head out in the open so I went and did my job.

Your last post says you're in Nacrene City. Bit of a jump.

Master Zorua
04-11-2011, 02:10 AM
Neo and a few other agents are about to have a showdown with a Xexan player in Pinwheel Forest, Gumshoe is inadvertently and unknowingly lying in wait for an NPC mind slave that was told to kill his own family and then kill himself, A Riolu is watching the fight and my Zorua and an NPC Vulpix are heading towards Nimbasa City to try and get to the Pokemon Center without getting caught.

bleepbloop
04-11-2011, 02:14 AM
kewl thanks now that thats settled ima start getting into the thick of things :P

Dylan
04-11-2011, 02:26 AM
Oh and Raven X (You're the one who players Robert Dinkins right?) you kinda misunderstood Lusankya's posts. Lusankya's character Aur isn't on the battlefield, his minion Jack is on the battlefield. You said in your post you saw Jack take out a cell phone and punch a few numbers, then an annoying rap song came from his bag. Is that not slightly ironic? Look back at Lusankya's posts. Just trying to clear this up for you.

Lusankya
04-11-2011, 02:28 AM
Oh, you changed your location without changing your header =_= No wonder.

Dylan
04-11-2011, 02:55 AM
Well, this is actually pretty fun :D I haven't had fun while RPing in a while!

Now I just need Neo to post, then Lusankya to post, then I have my pre-typed post ready XD

I'm so prepared :3

Neo Emolga
04-11-2011, 03:55 AM
Your last post says you're in Nacrene City. Bit of a jump.

Post #25 in the RP technically should be Pinwheel Forest. Yeah, I'm guessing Raven X hasn't been updating his header, because I noticed in an earlier post he had Robert Dinkins in Nacrene City but his header said Castelia.

But yeah, technically he shouldn't be far away from Chris Logan at all, especially if he was spotted by Fennel Yew (which I think was a bit of a stretch, but I'll let it go).

Saraibre Ryu
04-11-2011, 06:29 AM
So...because I was at the stupid thing called work all day...and half my brain is gone from doing repetitive work...

So far Kya and Neo's characters absically fought for a bit, then Kya threw out some tear gas type grenade thing and now investigative people are now basically scrambling to get there...? In a very short summary?

JechtSphere
04-11-2011, 09:44 AM
kewl thanks now that thats settled ima start getting into the thick of things :P

Yeah, I was pretty lost too. So much reading!
Anyway, since I'm starting now as well, want to join forces? an Arcanine and Haxorus could be pretty awesome?!

bleepbloop
04-11-2011, 08:16 PM
heck, why not? let's tear up the forest and have alittle fun while we're at it :D

Raven X
04-12-2011, 12:53 AM
Hey Neo, I'm going to be gone for at least two days so can you control my character, I might be able to make a few post but just let my character keep up with everything. Thanks!

Neo Emolga
04-12-2011, 12:57 AM
Hey Neo, I'm going to be gone for at least two days so can you control my character, I might be able to make a few post but just let my character keep up with everything. Thanks!

Eh, alright. See you around then.

Dylan
04-12-2011, 02:46 AM
I am beyond pissed off. I had this badass post all ready to go and just as I went to put it up my internets went out. My dad cuts it off so I don't stay up late on the pc. Can we like, not have lusankya or neo post again for nine hours so I can fit it in tomoz morning? XD I'm using my phone to text this out.

Lusankya
04-12-2011, 02:52 AM
You're not really interacting with us, so I don't see why it matters. :S No offense or anything. It's kinda late anyways, since Aur already took Logan to a secret bunker and is planning on interrogating him. I don't really see the point in pre-writing posts unless you're not interacting with anyone, since you might have to change everything depending on what people do.

Dylan
04-12-2011, 03:39 AM
Short summary, I snuck in the transporte-thing, I was gonna try and save neo. I was waiting for you to post so I could make my move but by the time I got home from school and finished homework and ate dinner, there were several posts leading to you dragging neo in the teleporter, so I simply tried to incorporate that in. I prewrite some of it andadd more after seeinf the posts coming, then I post it. I prewrite because on certain days like today, I have only like half an hour of computer time, to. Clear that up for you. The reason I'm asking now is because if it continues any further then my written post will have to be redone, because it involves me jumping in the teleporter and if I don't post it right after yours, enough has progressed that I could consider that I missed it, as well as ending up looking like an ass. Sorry for the rough post, I'm both braindead and texting from mmy phone.

Lusankya
04-12-2011, 03:59 AM
Well. No offense, but it's kinda unrealistic for 2 guys and 2 Pokemon to simply not notice a Riolu wandering about. Especially since they're worried about pursuers following them in the first place. So unless Neo says I have to backtrack on my actions for some reason, I can't really see that reasonably happening (Neo might disagree, I dunno). I think you may be better off trying to interact with other people for the time being and sticking to shorter posts. Nothing too bad's going to happen to Logan anyways, unless Chris decides to be really really pissy.

Also, that really sucks, I remember when my computer time used to be that limited X_x.

Neo Emolga
04-12-2011, 04:11 AM
Sorry Dylan, but Lusankya's right, I don't think there's really any realistic way your character could catch up to Aur. You're better off trying to help elsewhere. Besides, I temporarily have control over Raven X's character, and Saraibre Ryu has her character close by as well.

Saraibre Ryu
04-12-2011, 06:11 AM
I'm going to say now that I'm having trouble keeping track of everything at the speed it's going. I can really only post once a day on my work days and I don't have many days off. I don't get much of a chance to get in on the action because of it. Can I ask we slow it down a bit? I know it's a healthy momentum but honestly doing so many catching up posts isn't something I'd like to be doing for all the RP.

Dylan
04-12-2011, 10:37 AM
Agreed...I literally have two times I can go on the computer: Five thirty in the morning and nine at night...

Neo Emolga
04-12-2011, 11:37 AM
I'm going to say now that I'm having trouble keeping track of everything at the speed it's going. I can really only post once a day on my work days and I don't have many days off. I don't get much of a chance to get in on the action because of it. Can I ask we slow it down a bit? I know it's a healthy momentum but honestly doing so many catching up posts isn't something I'd like to be doing for all the RP.

Please no, as soon as an RP starts slowing down and starts waiting on people, it dies. See Merines. Sorry, but I'm still a little bummed out about what Tombi did to that thing, and chances are pretty strong I won't join another Merines RP because of it.

Just skim the posts, you'll get a good enough idea of what's going on. There's also no need to summarize every detail in your own posts, just cover the events of what happened in a few sentences, and then just make your move. Only go into the details if they directly involve your character. As far as I know, you weren't hit by the flash bang grenades, so all you really would have seen is the battle with Aur speeding off. That's all you need to mention.

Can't help but say, the WAR RP is definitely going to be moving faster than this when it comes around. Skim first, see what involves your character, and if there are posts that do, then read them normally. Otherwise, it's events and situations that your character wouldn't know about anyway, so don't spend too much time reading everything thoroughly, just write up your next post and get back into it.

bleepbloop
04-12-2011, 04:54 PM
well, im trying to keep up here :> oh and neo i hope you don't mind me jumping the gun by trying to help you out of your predicement as i finaly get a chance to post :P and i won't be able to post again much today as i have a 11 hour work day.... fun.... and tomorrow won't be until around 6-7 or in the morning like this again... i'm actualy not sure cause i forgot my schedual lol... i'll have to check....

Neo Emolga
04-12-2011, 06:03 PM
well, im trying to keep up here :> oh and neo i hope you don't mind me jumping the gun by trying to help you out of your predicement as i finaly get a chance to post :P and i won't be able to post again much today as i have a 11 hour work day.... fun.... and tomorrow won't be until around 6-7 or in the morning like this again... i'm actualy not sure cause i forgot my schedual lol... i'll have to check....

Eh, there's essentially no chance you'll be able to find Logan considering Aur destroyed the transporter he used to take us to the bunker. All you're going to find is wreckage.

If Lusankya has Aur kill Agent Logan, its really no big deal, I could just make another character. Though honestly, I kind of doubt he'll do that, or else he would have done it already.

JechtSphere
04-12-2011, 06:05 PM
If the fast postings are too much, I can write little synopsis on what happened for each people. I've got lots of time on my hands right now, and it wouldn't be too much of a bother. I could do bullets on what each person did and post it here so the summarizing would be easier for the people not on here all the time.

bleepbloop
04-12-2011, 06:12 PM
that would be great.... i know im having a bit of trouble keeping up.....

Raven X
04-12-2011, 10:28 PM
Thank you Neo but, I'll be able to make posts here and there though. Also where in the world are we? Like with the Xexan Scientist and the agents and what in the world was that big explosion?

Lusankya
04-12-2011, 11:40 PM
Ok, the story so far with the whole Pinwheel Debacle:

1. Aur's slave, Jack, challenged Chris to a battle
2. Aur jumped Chris with a flash-bang grenade
3. Yune deployed her Pokemon to stop Aur while Robert sent his Pokemon after him as well.
4. After escaping with tear gas, Aur set fire to the forest and ran.
5. Robert caught up with Aur in the forest, but Aur got past him and went into a tunnel into his lair.
6. Aur packed up his stuff and moved through a transporter to a Xexan location in a currently anonymous desert. His Nacrene base exploded in a cloud of C4, leaving little hope. For all anyone else knows, Aur and Logan died in the explosion.
7. Everyone else who was involved in the battle is either still in the forest or not too far outside the warehouse.

Raven X
04-12-2011, 11:44 PM
I'll just let Neo post another one for my character since he kinda put me in stuck spot because i don't know what will happen next and i don't want to mess anything up.

Dr Scott
04-13-2011, 01:05 AM
Gah. It was so hard to decide which side needed more help. I went ahead and wrote a character for each side :P.

I'll post something up as soon as I get my bloody outline done for this bloody brief. And when I know what I want to post about.

Lusankya
04-13-2011, 01:24 AM
Scott! I thought you were dead!

Dr Scott
04-13-2011, 04:01 AM
Scott! I thought you were dead!

Who says I'm not?

http://blog.cleveland.com/pdextra/2007/08/large_zombie2.jpg

Neo Emolga
04-13-2011, 05:12 AM

3. Yune deployed her Pokemon to stop Aur while Robert sent his Pokemon after him as well.
5. Robert caught up with Aur in the forest, but Aur got past him and went into a tunnel into his lair.
6. Aur packed up his stuff and moved through a transporter to a Xexan location in a currently anonymous desert. His Nacrene base exploded in a cloud of C4, leaving little hope. For all anyone else knows, Aur and Logan died in the explosion.
7. Everyone else who was involved in the battle is either still in the forest or not too far outside the warehouse.

Also to confirm this, no one should know where Aur and Logan are right now.

I'll just let Neo post another one for my character since he kinda put me in stuck spot because i don't know what will happen next and i don't want to mess anything up.

Ah, sorry I missed that first post of yours. I'll let you take it from here, but if you want me to delete anything from the last two posts, let me know.

Who says I'm not?

http://blog.cleveland.com/pdextra/2007/08/large_zombie2.jpg

Funny you mention this as I'm ironically listening to music from Resident Evil to get in the mindset for this RP. XD

Saraibre Ryu
04-13-2011, 05:49 AM
I'll post sometime tomorrow after I read what's happened so far and get my damn work schedule fixed.

bleepbloop
04-13-2011, 07:57 PM

these little tidbits help out with those of us who work all frikken day :D thanks lus and yah, i'll get to posting soon my scheduals been off since two of our guys decided to take their 2week vacaiton almost at the same time >.>

Raven X
04-13-2011, 09:03 PM
Latio-Rel did your gloom already use her body curses or are you just describing them?

Latio-Nytro
04-13-2011, 09:08 PM
I was referring to Fennel's ability to bestow curses upon those who touch her tails, not the Gloom. And yes, I was simply describing them. The only thing I did in that post was use another Ultrasonic pulse, while you were stunned from the last one.

Raven X
04-13-2011, 09:20 PM
Okay so another question how long is the duration and another are you planning on taking my Golurk and if you are, how will it plan out?

Latio-Nytro
04-13-2011, 09:34 PM
...You've got to be kidding me. Fennel's goal is to knock out and take prisoner every potential test subject she can-and that, my good friend, unfortunatly includes Robert Dinkins.

Neo, Raven, is it cool if I sent Robert Dinkins through K1-A3, and turn Robert Dinkins into his own Dewott? I'm asking for permission, because frankly, I'm confused on how exactly to handle it if I capture a PC, and turning them into Victim Trainer's seems to be ths most likely way to go.

EDIT: This is all assuming he's caught. There is a possibility he escapes, though I don't know how he'd do it.

Raven X
04-13-2011, 09:36 PM
Well what would happen to the rest of my Pokemon, can it be like i broke out but it was too late, but i gathered the pokeballs and hurried and went out? Then I can use my team as a gang and it looks like bleepbloop's character is not going to let that happen.

Neo Emolga
04-13-2011, 09:41 PM
...You've got to be kidding me. Fennel's goal is to knock out and take prisoner every potential test subject she can-and that, my good friend, unfortunatly includes Robert Dinkins.

Neo, Raven, is it cool if I sent Robert Dinkins through K1-A3, and turn Robert Dinkins into his own Dewott? I'm asking for permission, because frankly, I'm confused on how exactly to handle it if I capture a PC, and turning them into Victim Trainer's seems to be ths most likely way to go.

EDIT: This is all assuming he's caught. There is a possibility he escapes, though I don't know how he'd do it.

If Raven X gives you permission to do it, you can. From a personal standpoint, bunnying has never really bothered me much, especially considering it's always open and possible to create new characters, and it makes the situation more realistic and interesting if PC characters don't have that sense of "invincibility." Raven X may feel differently regarding the bunnying, however.

As for all those NPCs, including Agent Kenneth Donavan, they're all yours to do whatever you'd like to. Have fun. :P

Raven X
04-13-2011, 09:43 PM
I agree why can't you just use the N.P.C's i would allow you to get my Golurk but sooner or later I will find it.

Neo Emolga
04-13-2011, 09:50 PM
I agree why can't you just use the N.P.C's i would allow you to get my Golurk but sooner or later I will find it.

It's Xexan's goal to protect the research and make sure no one finds them. Since Robert Dinkins, Kenneth Donavan, and the rest of the agents and rangers there know about the Pinwheel Forest location, they need to stop you and the rest of those NPCs from disclosing it to everyone else. So in essence, Fennel needs to do something to everyone there to ensure none of them make it back to tell anyone else.

That's why Latio-Reol is asking. So do you approve of Fennel turning Robert Dinkins into his own Dewott, similar to what was done to the victim trainers that were a part of Project K1-A3? Yes or no?

Raven X
04-13-2011, 09:56 PM
I hate to sound mean but no, I would allow if she faints me and my character have to be in the hospital for three or four posts as long as I get visits from other Agents in the RP:smile::smile:

Lusankya
04-13-2011, 10:24 PM
I hate to sound mean but no, I would allow if she faints me and my character have to be in the hospital for three or four posts as long as I get visits from other Agents in the RP:smile::smile:

I can't think of any reasonable situation in which that would happen... at best, you can pretend to be dead, in which case she might just leave your dead body in the forest for Pokemon to eat, then you run away after she leaves. There's no reason why she would put you in a hospital if you're alive.

Neo Emolga
04-13-2011, 10:41 PM

The other alternative is Fennel or something gives Robert Dinkins amnesia (in Fennel's case, could be a Ninetales-induced minor curse), and makes him forget about what he saw during the battle with Aur and the passage to the Xexan lab.

Regardless of your choice, you have to allow Latio-Reol some option of preventing Robert Dinkins from easily relaying what he witnessed, or it just simply isn't fair, logical, or realistic. Robert Dinkins took the risk of pursuing Aur rather than heading back to relay what he saw and get help. Now, Fennel caught up to him and he's paying the price of taking such a dangerous risk. You can't simply allow Dinkins to get away scott free unrealistically as Fennel can only sit there and watch and do nothing about it.

Raven X
04-13-2011, 11:12 PM
The other alternative is Fennel or something gives Robert Dinkins amnesia (in Fennel's case, could be a Ninetales-induced minor curse), and makes him forget about what he saw during the battle with Aur and the passage to the Xexan lab.

Regardless of your choice, you have to allow Latio-Reol some option of preventing Robert Dinkins from easily relaying what he witnessed, or it just simply isn't fair, logical, or realistic. Robert Dinkins took the risk of pursuing Aur rather than heading back to relay what he saw and get help. Now, Fennel caught up to him and he's paying the price of taking such a dangerous risk. You can't simply allow Dinkins to get away scott free unrealistically as Fennel can only sit there and watch and do nothing about it.

I see I guess I could get amnesia but like you said it have to be realistic so the RP can come to the best of its ability for everyone.

Flakeblood
04-13-2011, 11:28 PM
I see I guess I could get amnesia but like you said it have to be realistic so the RP can come to the best of its ability for everyone.
Actually, amnesia might be a reasonable alternative. After all, Xexan doesn't want their base compromised, so if some made it out of there alive ((albeit without remembering anything important)) it would be more likely that the government would look elsewhere for the lab. After all, had the lab been there, the govt would think that everyone would have been taken and never heard from again. Similarly, if the lab wasn't there, the kidnappers would only take whoever they could carry, right? So people coming back unharmed might throw the govt off a bit, and the Xexan scientists would definitely go for the time gained from that.

Raven X
04-13-2011, 11:34 PM
I decided that maybe we could do both. I'll try to play dead and hopefully they would overlook me if not they could give me amnesia. The choice is the Scientists.

Saraibre Ryu
04-14-2011, 06:20 AM
For the sake of my mind that I'm slowly losing, I'm just going to put Yune somewhere away from everyone at the moment... -_-

Neo Emolga
04-14-2011, 06:27 AM
For the sake of my mind that I'm slowly losing, I'm just going to put Yune somewhere away from everyone at the moment... -_-

That's fine with me, sorry about the hassle.

Saraibre Ryu
04-14-2011, 06:32 AM
It's fine, I'd be a bit more into writing this post if real life wasn't a pain in the tail. Oh well, luckily I had some back up plans.

Note: If something was directed at me in the last few post...pages by anyone, I'm sorry if I missed in my skimming.

Latio-Nytro
04-14-2011, 09:45 PM
Raven X, I'll say that Fennel saw your wrist twitch, and gave Dinkins the amnesia curse, which has the side-effect of knocking people to unconsiousness. She gave Dinkins amnesia over taking him inside because there's not enough room for Dinkins in the cells. I've also put your body down in a hole in a thicket of bushes.

However...In realisim, there was no way that Fennel would leave so much as one of your Pokemon on your person, and probably wouldn't let you have your Comp...Neo, is that cheating? I'm not sure.

Raven X
04-14-2011, 10:40 PM
You can have my comp because he have a spare at headquarters but still we will get your character for this:tongue:

Latio-Nytro
04-14-2011, 11:29 PM
Alright then. I sincerely hope you read the part about me taking ALL of Dinkin's Pokemon, with none left over. This means you'll have to find a whole new team of six, either through the government borrowing some to you, or you going out and catching them, whatever works. You've also got no memory of the events that occured for the whole day, and there is no cure, except Fennel personally releasing the curse from your soul-the chances being 0 in infinity.

So you've taken a real setback, to summarize it.

Raven X
04-14-2011, 11:39 PM
KK I'll borrow some Pokemon from the government (my old Pokemon) and also can I just post and be like a girl found me or something like that? I wanna get back in the RP and not just rot in the grass also I hope my new team is approved.

http://veekun.com/dex/media/black-white/448.png
Lucario (M)

http://veekun.com/dex/media/black-white/571.png
Zoroark (M)

http://veekun.com/dex/media/black-white/521.png
Unfezant (F)

http://veekun.com/dex/media/black-white/523.png
Zebstrika (M)

http://veekun.com/dex/media/black-white/565.png
Carracosta (M)

http://veekun.com/dex/media/black-white/576.png
Gothitelle (F)

Also how will I get my old team back.

Latio-Nytro
04-15-2011, 12:01 AM
Yes, go ahead and play out how you want to be found.

As for your previous party of Pokemon, you get to have what lives...If any live at all.

If you don't get it, I will experiment on the Pokemon I just recieved from you, and the experimentation will subsequently kill them. However, it won't be all at once, and it won't be in any particular order. I'm giving you a chance to reclaim some of your Pokemon, don't fret, but you might want to consider some members of the team you'll receive from the Government permenant.

No hard feelings bro, but that's the way the cookies crumble, I guess.

EDIT: Golurk is dead, by-the-by. That one was going first, we all knew that. Even you did, Raven.

Lusankya
04-15-2011, 02:39 AM
Latio, I was under the impression that Golurk was a suit of armor with a power source inside possessed by a ghost. Less technology than magic there. I'm pretty sure it's not intended to be a sign of vast ancient technology. But w/e, whatever floats your boat.

Neo Emolga
04-15-2011, 03:28 AM
KK I'll borrow some Pokemon from the government (my old Pokemon) and also can I just post and be like a girl found me or something like that? I wanna get back in the RP and not just rot in the grass also I hope my new team is approved.

Yeah, I have no problems with you using that team. Consider it approved.

bleepbloop
04-15-2011, 03:29 AM
dam im gone for half a day and i'm completely lost again lol.... i hfriggen hate 11 hour work days >.> especially when they're back to back.... anyway i'm gonna try and post but umm im gonna be realy busy for the next 3 days..... uhh after i get my post in, i give buny rights to latio until i get back if its kewl with you :>
EDIT:actually, i give the buny rights over ton u now if that's cool, i'm beat as hell so yeah... so gnight peeps and i'll probably be back sometime sunday or monday....
EDITEDIT:i well i give bunny rights to whoever wants them, but latio gets first dibs cause we are about to get down and dirty (no sexual pun intended :D)
EDITEDITEDIT: wow it's flakeblood sorry guys ^^; i've had two 11 hour days so far and i still have two left to do >.< too much works... last time i cover for 2 people in a row....

Flakeblood
04-15-2011, 05:32 PM
dam im gone for half a day and i'm completely lost again lol.... i hfriggen hate 11 hour work days >.> especially when they're back to back.... anyway i'm gonna try and post but umm im gonna be realy busy for the next 3 days..... uhh after i get my post in, i give buny rights to latio until i get back if its kewl with you :>
EDIT:actually, i give the buny rights over ton u now if that's cool, i'm beat as hell so yeah... so gnight peeps and i'll probably be back sometime sunday or monday....
EDITEDIT:i well i give bunny rights to whoever wants them, but latio gets first dibs cause we are about to get down and dirty (no sexual pun intended :D)
EDITEDITEDIT: wow it's flakeblood sorry guys ^^; i've had two 11 hour days so far and i still have two left to do >.< too much works... last time i cover for 2 people in a row....
Hey, you're the first one to spell my name right. =D

But that aside, I'm not exactly sure how to continue. My character used to be waiting for the signal to take care of the rangers and other people, but two posts later Fennel is already inside the base again, and everyone has been taken care of. I don't think Maite would have continued battling with an experiment that long, nor do I think either of the pokemon in the battle have that much endurance. ((It's been what, 15 minutes? That'd be a long battle.)) Of course, Maite could have continued to switch Pokemon, but the Arcanine has only itself.
So, what, I summarize what could have possibly happened then place my characters back in the base? Plus, I'm not sure whether bleepbloop's character would battle until she fainted, or run away if things got too bad.

Neo Emolga
04-15-2011, 08:10 PM
So, what, I summarize what could have possibly happened then place my characters back in the base? Plus, I'm not sure whether bleepbloop's character would battle until she fainted, or run away if things got too bad.

For the first question, I say yes, I'd be okay with that. You could also assume you helped Fennel gather up the agents and rangers, and brought them back to the lab, since there would have been a group of them. That should allow you to continue easily.

As for bleepbloop's character, I honestly think she'd probably run away before fainting.

Latio-Nytro
04-15-2011, 11:56 PM
Neo, is it possible to find and capture a Legendary Pokemon in the course of the RP?

Neo Emolga
04-15-2011, 11:59 PM
Neo, is it possible to find and capture a Legendary Pokemon in the course of the RP?

I'd be fine with that. Have fun. :P

Raven X
04-16-2011, 12:18 AM
I need to ask something. Do anyone think we are kind of godmodding because if this process continues the Xexan Scientist will always continue to get a way from us.

Neo Emolga
04-16-2011, 12:29 AM
I need to ask something. Do anyone think we are kind of godmodding because if this process continues the Xexan Scientist will always continue to get a way from us.

Nah, it's not godmodding at all. Besides, the FBI only caught up to Xexan once, and they were unprepared for it. Things can turn around.

Get more NPCs with you. Truthfully, Xexan is meant to have the upper hand. Ending it all in one fell swoop doesn't make for an interesting RP.

Flakeblood
04-16-2011, 12:58 AM
Okay, I'm just putting this up here for clarification because I didn't want to make a long OOC comment. =]

For bleepbloop's character, Alyse:

She was fighting in the area where the people were disappearing, she can easily make the connection that there is a lab is there somewhere.

There is a large scratch in a tree near one of the holes that leads to the lab. Pokemon who have come in contact with Maite should recognize her scent on the scratch, Alyse especially. Though the hole is concealed and nearly impossible to open from the outside, this scratch pretty much marks off the area once you recognize it.

Alyse is a fire Pokemon. Her burns should recover rather quickly, especially since she only got grazed. That what the numbers in the title were for.

And, I think that's about it. ^^

Lusankya
04-16-2011, 03:15 AM

Well, the RP ends when you catch them, so...

Master Zorua
04-17-2011, 02:37 AM
I appologize for the delay in my posting, but I won't be posting until later tomorrow. I just got back from playing Hamlet and Jerry Springer in 'I Hate Shakespeare', and tomorrow afternoon is the last show for this semester. So as you can imagine, my rp imagination is kind of burnt out at the moment. But tomorrow evening I'll get on with both Atrus and Zorua Robert.

Necros
04-17-2011, 03:01 AM
It's fine, I was intending to focus on a bit of a side (more like a personal main) plot with Tiffany anyway now that Helen and Damon are both with Robert. (almost)

Also I know exactly how you feel, I've had so much work to do this semester that I've been pouring most of my imagination and creativity into that, particularly in my directing and playwriting. Also gotta finish up a short story for Monday. So forgive my relative lack of quality as of late too ^^;

k_pop
04-17-2011, 07:18 AM
So, there's a dimensional black hole thing(?) in the middle of the desert and a virus spreading from one side of the region. I always seem to pick an interesting time to jump in. oO

Um, how fast would that virus travel, Neo? I'd like to know if I'm going to be stumbling on a nasty scene when I reach a town. ^^;

Lusankya
04-17-2011, 01:53 PM
So, there's a dimensional black hole thing(?) in the middle of the desert and a virus spreading from one side of the region. I always seem to pick an interesting time to jump in. oO

Um, how fast would that virus travel, Neo? I'd like to know if I'm going to be stumbling on a nasty scene when I reach a town. ^^;

The virus should have reached most parts of Unova within a few weeks of release, although due to the incubation period the number of people showing symptoms will only gradually increase. A lot of people will be infected but just don't know it, thus help spreading the virus unwittingly. It might be faster at the deployment zone though. Inter-regional transmission will be slower because not that many people seem to travel between regions.

Raven X
04-17-2011, 09:24 PM
Can I bunny Atrus Gumshoe right quick because I need to start posting some more?

Lusankya
04-17-2011, 10:02 PM
Not unless the owner lets you.

EDIT: Latio, how can you know that Aur modified the virus? He did it by using a mind slave to make someone else into a mind slave to modify the virus way far away from any Xexan location. Moreover how the hell can you already know the vaccine doesn't work when the entire world is just finding out about the virus? You can't possibly have tested the vaccine already. You shouldn't even know it's an unusual strain of the virus.

Latio-Nytro
04-18-2011, 12:19 AM
Not unless the owner lets you.

EDIT: Latio, how can you know that Aur modified the virus? He did it by using a mind slave to make someone else into a mind slave to modify the virus way far away from any Xexan location. Moreover how the hell can you already know the vaccine doesn't work when the entire world is just finding out about the virus? You can't possibly have tested the vaccine already. You shouldn't even know it's an unusual strain of the virus.

...Sorry. I'll edit that.

EDIT: Done.

Lusankya
04-18-2011, 01:08 AM
Thank you, please don't take any offense at what I said.

Flakeblood
04-18-2011, 05:11 PM
I'm really sorry guys, but I think I might have to drop the RP. =/ I'm not especially good at having my characters play "catch up." I'm also not so good with individual RPing using almost only NPCs I create.
So unless there seems to be some opening later on, and it looks to be going at a manageable pace, I don't think anyone should expect me to be posting. Sorry again.

Neo Emolga
04-18-2011, 05:51 PM
I'm really sorry guys, but I think I might have to drop the RP. =/ I'm not especially good at having my characters play "catch up." I'm also not so good with individual RPing using almost only NPCs I create.
So unless there seems to be some opening later on, and it looks to be going at a manageable pace, I don't think anyone should expect me to be posting. Sorry again.

You're doing fine from where I'm sitting, you're a great RPer and it would really suck to lose you. I think what happened is we introduced a lot somewhat complex plot twists, and I think the result of that was not knowing how it all connected. Using NPCs isn't that hard either, you just give them a short description, a personality, and use them to fill a short and basic role for however long you need them.

I'm wondering, would it help if I started working on a sequel to this? From the looks of things, the people who are RPing victim trainers kind of dropped out and don't have too much to go with when it comes to getting back into the storyline, and the plot really needs a good summary of what's happened so far. This way, people could get back into the storyline and learn what happened during the course of this one.

If there were to be a sequel, I would make it where Vickers actually does have a working cure developed, but he's only helping those who can benefit him (rich people, influential people, or military personnel), whereas Xexan is trying to do their best to help whoever they can. The only thing with Vickers's cure is that it leaves those who accept it to be more machine than human, whereas Xexan's rendition of the cure turns those who accept it into Pokemorphs and Chimeras. As a result, the RP is based on the fight for survivors before the virus claims them, and how those saved by Xexan would fight the cyborgs created by Vickers to determine who is to survive in the new world to come.

Latio-Nytro
04-18-2011, 07:32 PM
You're doing fine from where I'm sitting, you're a great RPer and it would really suck to lose you. I think what happened is we introduced a lot somewhat complex plot twists, and I think the result of that was not knowing how it all connected. Using NPCs isn't that hard either, you just give them a short description, a personality, and use them to fill a short and basic role for however long you need them.

I'm wondering, would it help if I started working on a sequel to this? From the looks of things, the people who are RPing victim trainers kind of dropped out and don't have too much to go with when it comes to getting back into the storyline, and the plot really needs a good summary of what's happened so far. This way, people could get back into the storyline and learn what happened during the course of this one.

If there were to be a sequel, I would make it where Vickers actually does have a working cure developed, but he's only helping those who can benefit him (rich people, influential people, or military personnel), whereas Xexan is trying to do their best to help whoever they can. The only thing with Vickers's cure is that it leaves those who accept it to be more machine than human, whereas Xexan's rendition of the cure turns those who accept it into Pokemorphs and Chimeras. As a result, the RP is based on the fight for survivors before the virus claims them, and how those saved by Xexan would fight the cyborgs created by Vickers to determine who is to survive in the new world to come.

That's a good sequal, considering the unexpected direction this RP took. I say go for it.

bleepbloop
04-18-2011, 08:57 PM
whoa holy shnazballz... im gone for 4 days and we're already talking about a sewual??? wow lol... can someone give me a rundown on whats happened so far? i'm guessing there's alot for me to catch up on lol....

Lusankya
04-18-2011, 09:08 PM

The whole "victim trainer" thing never really had much to go off of in the first place, imo. I've been trying to do some plot driving myself, and I disagree with any attempt to make Xexan good guys. To keep in character, Xexan scientists should still be operating very much in their self-interest. If I have any say about it, Vickers will soon become a sub-villain.

As for what's going on, I can't say too much outside of my own situation, which is in the Distortion World. Neo could probably give a better rundown of what's happening with Vickers anyways.

Eternal Moonlight
04-18-2011, 09:11 PM

Sorry if I'm adding something useless, if I'm even allowed to post (considering I'm not in the RP and all...).

It looks really, really awesome, first off (like pretty much all your works)! :D
However, what happens to the victim trainers? Are they still out there? Did Xexan collect them, deeming the experiment a sucess/fail? Just wondered, in case some of the RPers wanted to make their victim trainer character return for the sequel.

Lusankya
04-18-2011, 09:15 PM
Sorry if I'm adding something useless, if I'm even allowed to post (considering I'm not in the RP and all...).

It looks really, really awesome, first off (like pretty much all your works)! :D
However, what happens to the victim trainers? Are they still out there? Did Xexan collect them, deeming the experiment a sucess/fail? Just wondered, in case some of the RPers wanted to make their victim trainer character return for the sequel.

I vote we shut down talk of a sequel now, until the posting rate in the RP is down to about 2 per week. In my experience talking about a sequel tends to kill the RP even if it's still going strong.

As for the victim trainers, I never really saw much future in that. The RP's rapidly evolving beyond Xexan being a mere underground research organization, which I think was inevitable as it would have been boring posting about research day after day. I think Aur will soon have a semi-cure for the victims ready, provided they are willing to join him, so we might be able to do something with that.

Neo Emolga
04-18-2011, 09:49 PM
The whole "victim trainer" thing never really had much to go off of in the first place, imo. I've been trying to do some plot driving myself, and I disagree with any attempt to make Xexan good guys. To keep in character, Xexan scientists should still be operating very much in their self-interest. If I have any say about it, Vickers will soon become a sub-villain.

As for what's going on, I can't say too much outside of my own situation, which is in the Distortion World. Neo could probably give a better rundown of what's happening with Vickers anyways.

Originally I intended for victim trainers to help guide the government toward the Xexan labs and perhaps help them with a physical assault. Things took a different direction, however, which is fine, but I can see why and how those RPers simply dropped out, and I don't really see very much in the ways of getting them back into this.

In truth, the sequel would consist of both Xexan and Vickers's faction (calling it "Shadow" as a hypothetical name, though I don't intend on using something typical like that) operating out of self interest. Whoever claims the most survivors has the stronger chance of building the society to come after the Tempest Virus sweeps the world and dramatically reduces the world population. Obviously, whoever is saved by either faction owes their life to it and will likely fight to the death to protect it. In the end, while Xexan would be focused on the advancement of biological development, Shadow would be focused on technological advancement, building upon cybernetics and technological implants. But in truth, neither faction is ethical or could be considered "good." But at the moment, they're the only ones who will survive the virus.

I find the sequel would be necessary, since I think a summary of what's happened so far would be needed (and I honestly don't want to rehash everything again), and it would be good to see a few RPers take on roles within the Shadow faction, which wouldn't be possible if we kept this first RP going. Not to mention it would get the people who were RPing victim trainers back into this with new characters.

bleepbloop
04-18-2011, 10:03 PM
Originally I intended for victim trainers to help guide the government toward the Xexan labs and perhaps help them with a physical assault. Things took a different direction, however, which is fine, but I can see why and how those RPers simply dropped out, and I don't really see very much in the ways of getting them back into this.

In truth, the sequel would consist of both Xexan and Vickers's faction (calling it "Shadow" as a hypothetical name, though I don't intend on using something typical like that) operating out of self interest. Whoever claims the most survivors has the stronger chance of building the society to come after the Tempest Virus sweeps the world and dramatically reduces the world population. Obviously, whoever is saved by either faction owes their life to it and will likely fight to the death to protect it. In the end, while Xexan would be focused on the advancement of biological development, Shadow would be focused on technological advancement, building upon cybernetics and technological implants. But in truth, neither faction is ethical or could be considered "good." But at the moment, they're the only ones who will survive the virus.

I find the sequel would be necessary, since I think a summary of what's happened so far would be needed (and I honestly don't want to rehash everything again), and it would be good to see a few RPers take on roles within the Shadow faction, which wouldn't be possible if we kept this first RP going. Not to mention it would get the people who were RPing victim trainers back into this with new characters.
well that's what i was intending to do really, but then work got all out of hand and i couldn't post as much lol.... but things are settling down after this week so i should be able to get back into things but the whole 'shadow' vs Xexan seems intrigueing to me so i wouldn't mind jumping back in once we get that settled. in the meantime i guess it's safe for me to say that my character is now kinda deadish.... i think i might end up just making a character for Xexan now until shadow comes out into the open...

Raven X
04-18-2011, 10:12 PM
Sorry guys but I have my ITBS testing this week so I will not be able to get on a lot so if it is not too much trouble can you, Neo Emolga, control my character. I should be done with the testing this Thursday then I will be able to get back on.

Lusankya
04-18-2011, 10:57 PM

Aur's cure consists of a self-replicating highly contagious virus based on Tempest itself, designed to utterly annihilate the Tempest Virus by modifying the genetic content of host cells that Tempest attacks. So while a lot of people would die, the majority of humanity would still survive, which is necessary for his goals. I never intended for the virus thing to get so out of hand so quickly :/ Does that sound alright? I don't really see any need for a sequel at the moment. Once the whole virus thing dies down we can get back to government vs Xexan. And I'd be happy to do a rehash sometime within the next few days if it means we don't have to move to a sequel barely after this RP's started.

Also, the other regions should quarantine Unova pretty soon, so it won't be a worldwide disaster yet.

Neo Emolga
04-19-2011, 02:12 AM
Aur's cure consists of a self-replicating highly contagious virus based on Tempest itself, designed to utterly annihilate the Tempest Virus by modifying the genetic content of host cells that Tempest attacks. So while a lot of people would die, the majority of humanity would still survive, which is necessary for his goals. I never intended for the virus thing to get so out of hand so quickly :/ Does that sound alright? I don't really see any need for a sequel at the moment. Once the whole virus thing dies down we can get back to government vs Xexan. And I'd be happy to do a rehash sometime within the next few days if it means we don't have to move to a sequel barely after this RP's started.

Also, the other regions should quarantine Unova pretty soon, so it won't be a worldwide disaster yet.

Normally I'd say okay, but we've left quite a few RPers in the dust, and others with characters that can't really make a significant impact. By all means, I would definitely let you continue what you're doing with Aur, but I really think we're on the premise of a good sequel that everyone can get in on, rather than keeping it strictly amongst ourselves (which seems to be down to you, Latio-Reol, and myself). Besides, there's really no one on the government side left to oppose you. Dinkins (I really don't feel like bunnying him again) doesn't have his memory, and Agent Logan is about to undergo the operation. Everyone else pretty much dropped out.

Keeping it based in Unova is fine with me, I can agree to that though. But I like the idea of two unethical factions battling it out for control of the region, both finding different ways to survive the virus. Since both factions could be considered evil in their own ways, it pushes RPers to break the rules of morality and to concentrate on the faction's goals rather than make it strictly good vs evil. Here, its pretty much evil vs evil, and survival means having to pick one or the other.

Dylan
04-19-2011, 02:23 AM
Holy Jesus,

This roleplay went way too fast for me.

I'm left out o_o

Neo Emolga
04-19-2011, 02:30 AM
Holy Jesus,

This roleplay went way too fast for me.

I'm left out o_o

Well, if I summarized everything that happened in the sequel, would you join it? I think quite a few people feel the same way, that's why I think a sequel is necessary.

Lusankya
04-19-2011, 02:34 AM
Normally I'd say okay, but we've left quite a few RPers in the dust, and others with characters that can't really make a significant impact. By all means, I would definitely let you continue what you're doing with Aur, but I really think we're on the premise of a good sequel that everyone can get in on, rather than keeping it strictly amongst ourselves (which seems to be down to you, Latio-Reol, and myself). Besides, there's really no one on the government side left to oppose you. Dinkins (I really don't feel like bunnying him again) doesn't have his memory, and Agent Logan is about to undergo the operation. Everyone else pretty much dropped out.

Keeping it based in Unova is fine with me, I can agree to that though. But I like the idea of two unethical factions battling it out for control of the region, both finding different ways to survive the virus. Since both factions could be considered evil in their own ways, it pushes RPers to break the rules of morality and to concentrate on the faction's goals rather than make it strictly good vs evil. Here, its pretty much evil vs evil, and survival means having to pick one or the other.

Well, if I get to keep Aur in his current state, I guess I could live with it =/

Neo Emolga
04-19-2011, 02:40 AM
Well, if I get to keep Aur in his current state, I guess I could live with it =/

Yeah, I would be totally fine with that. And anyone else would be able to keep their RP character from before if they really want to.

Lusankya
04-19-2011, 03:00 AM
Kewl. Well that was my only real opposing argument. So I assume we can still post in the RP until the sequel is up and running, and then I can just start where I left off?

Also, in the future, it might help if you don't introduce the entirety of an RP-changing plot twist in a single post XD Might make it easier to catch up if it's done gradually.

k_pop
04-19-2011, 03:05 AM
Yeah, I would be totally fine with that. And anyone else would be able to keep their RP character from before if they really want to.

It seems that wouldn't include the victims. I was just getting started. Didn't have a chance to post the last two days cause of my birthday and stuff, but if that's the way things are going, I guess there's not much my character can do...

EDIT: Actually, though...I can't help but wonder if there's still a role to play there, even if the fate of everyone else depends on people choosing a side. With the number of trainers and such that went missing, there has to be a larger number of people-turned-Pokemon. Surely they would still want others to know what happened to them. I dunno. Guess it's just a little disheartening to think I might lose a character.

bleepbloop
04-19-2011, 03:05 AM
Kewl. Well that was my only real opposing argument. So I assume we can still post in the RP until the sequel is up and running, and then I can just start where I left off?

Also, in the future, it might help if you don't introduce the entirety of an RP-changing plot twist in a single post XD Might make it easier to catch up if it's done gradually.
i quite agree, it makes very confusing espescialy when people have to take off a few days ^_^ i'll most likely jump back in when the sequal comes out....

Saraibre Ryu
04-19-2011, 06:49 AM
Uhg...hanks to real life I'm gonna have to drop out of this one. .-.

Dylan
04-19-2011, 11:47 AM
Naw, I couldn't >_< but assume I died in the explosion that must've been ages ago to you guys.

Neo Emolga
04-19-2011, 03:56 PM
Well, if you dropped out of the first one or got left behind, the sequel is now up, so its the perfect time to catch up with what happened so far.

bleepbloop
04-19-2011, 08:20 PM
oh hey i was wondering, does being a pokemorph alow you to understand pokespeach? i would think it does considering how being a pokemorph you already have certain traits from different pokemon....

Neo Emolga
04-19-2011, 08:25 PM
oh hey i was wondering, does being a pokemorph alow you to understand pokespeach? i would think it does considering how being a pokemorph you already have certain traits from different pokemon....

We can say it does, I'd be okay with that.

Raven X
04-21-2011, 11:58 PM
K I'm back and ready for some RPing I will be on all day tomorrow so can someone help me catch up with what happened?

Neo Emolga
04-22-2011, 12:57 AM
K I'm back and ready for some RPing I will be on all day tomorrow so can someone help me catch up with what happened?

Certainly.

Sign ups for the sequel are right here (http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/showthread.php?t=113518), and all the important details of what happened in the last RP are in there. If you read that, you'll be caught up to speed. I'm also allowing people to reuse their characters from the last RP. And while the government/investigator side doesn't exist anymore, you could still reuse those characters and put them on the civilian side.

The sequel starts on Tuesday.