PDA

View Full Version : What is your most hated Pokemon in Unova?

Trainer17
06-21-2011, 10:04 AM
Let's face it. When the news of a brand new Pokemon Game leaked, we all might have had a thought or so.

"OMG Don't make any ugly mons!"

So, what is your most hated Pokemon in Unova? Or what is the #1 Pokemon that you really dislike in Unova?

I'll start.

Definitely a Maggyo (Stunfisk).

http://images.wikia.com/pokemon/images/b/b0/Maggyo.png

Just look at that D:

-Tsuna

Pokemon Trainer Sarah
06-21-2011, 10:09 AM
http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/thumb/3/34/617Accelgor.png/180px-617Accelgor.png
What is that supposed to be? "Accelgor" sounds like a brand of computer. And that thing doesn't look anything like its pre-evo or a kind of Pokemon. o.o

The pokemaster
06-21-2011, 10:12 AM
I kinda don't like Beartic, it's like a Ursaring wannabe. O_o
And Cryogonal, IDK what that is even supposed to be...

Rhys!
06-21-2011, 11:14 AM
http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/5/5d/615Cryogonal_Dream.png

Guess Probopass wanted some competition.

Skylands
06-21-2011, 12:56 PM
http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/5/51/648.png

Meloetta. It looks like a Gardevoir rip-off, much less a legendary Pokemon.

Sight of the Stars
06-21-2011, 04:34 PM
Garbodor.

http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/c/c4/569Garbodor.png
"Save me from myseeeelllfff!"

It's so freaking ugly. xD

Jessu
06-21-2011, 04:46 PM
FREAKIN DURANT. The entire time I went through Victory Road I've had to get out several times 'cause they decided to be brave and try to take down my team, despite the level difference.

Viva la Gofre
06-21-2011, 05:27 PM
Rogenrola and it's evolutions. Annoying as hell going through caves, and I can't even spam grass attacks because they always survive through Sturdy so they end up draining my PP :l

Sight of the Stars
06-21-2011, 06:57 PM
FREAKIN DURANT. The entire time I went through Victory Road I've had to get out several times 'cause they decided to be brave and try to take down my team, despite the level difference.

GOOD GRIEF YESSSSSS. I don't know how they manage it. They just freaking murder you.

Brumrha
06-21-2011, 07:39 PM

Somebody wasn't packing a reliable Fire-type Pokémon, or a fire attack at least...

But my most hated Pokémon in Unova... would be both Trubbish & Garbador. Seriously, walking garbage bags?! Come on!!

Jessu
06-21-2011, 08:52 PM
Somebody wasn't packing a reliable Fire-type Pokémon, or a fire attack at least...

Somebody needs to stop patronizing people and treating them as inferiors.

There's hardly any reliable fire types around, and I certainly didn't feel like catching one and wasting time grinding it. I was already there, my mons were at a good level, so why would I waste the time?

Sight of the Stars
06-21-2011, 08:56 PM

There's hardly any reliable fire types around, and I certainly didn't feel like catching one and wasting time grinding it. I was already there, my mons were at a good level, so why would I waste the time?

Agreed with this. xD

Besides, I kept getting whipped by them because my Emboar was too high of a level and I love having an even team, so I made other mons fight them. xD

Tombi
06-21-2011, 08:56 PM
But my most hated Pokémon in Unova... would be both Trubbish & Garbador. Seriously, walking garbage bags?! Come on!!

No difference to moving slime. Urban pollution with a letter added. Trubbish, Grimer.

Also SHAME ON YOU JESS, NOT HAVING EVERY SINGLE POSSIBLE TYPE IN YOUR TEAM, GAWD.

Kamoosekazi
06-21-2011, 10:36 PM
And Cryogonal, IDK what that is even supposed to be...

It's a giant snowflake... but I know, it took me a bit too lol

http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/5/51/648.png

Meloetta. It looks like a Gardevoir rip-off, much less a legendary Pokemon.

I like Meloetta, it's just a very fair looking pokemon, very human and it's about time they have a music related pokemon (like musical notes and such)

Rogenrola and it's evolutions. Annoying as hell going through caves, and I can't even spam grass attacks because they always survive through Sturdy so they end up draining my PP :l

Oh god yes.... sturdy makes me rage....

Gonna have to agree with this... the only Fire attack I had on my team was Flame Charge on my Zestrika... a fighting pokemon takes out Durant pretty well though... didn't stop Durant from taking out half my team though -.-

As far as my personal hated?
A toss up between Alomomola and Stunfisk

They're both just hideous and I'm tired of looking at them :\
Sometimes Audino, cause I'll see shaking grass and be like "YAY! oh...."

Brumrha
06-21-2011, 10:48 PM

Of course, we can't all be packing a Victini like myself... but still, Simisear & Darmanitan are halfway decent to say the least. It never hurts to experiment...

Arch Enemy
06-22-2011, 04:28 AM
Patrat and Watchog. They're kinda cute, but... They. Are. Everywhere. xD

Vanity
06-22-2011, 04:41 AM
I dislike the Pan-trio's evolutions, except for the grass one. He's cool.

The two walking garbage bags could be gotten rid of for 2 more water/fire types. For some reason I find this region a lot different when I think of forming my team..

Judgmental Arceus
06-22-2011, 04:51 AM
I honestly am not a big fan of Audino's design. Throh and Sawk aint the best looking pokemon either.
The Timburr line has pretty much a Muppet on steroids theme to them with stupid names.

Saraibre Ryu
06-22-2011, 06:58 AM
http://pldh.net/media/pokemon/gen5/blackwhite_animated_front/618.gif

WHY IS IT LAUGHING...WHY?

Throh and Sawk kinda bugged me too...but Stunfisk...WTF WHY?

Cheerful Cherubi
06-22-2011, 07:11 AM
I find Pidove useless. It's a grey Pidgey with gum on its beak.

Typhlosion Explosion
06-22-2011, 04:48 PM
Serperior >.<
Snivy and Servine are cool, But I HATE Serperior. It just ruins it.

http://pldh.net/media/pokemon/gen5/blackwhite_animated_front/495.gif --> http://pldh.net/media/pokemon/gen5/blackwhite_animated_front/496.gif I Can see, and I like it,

BUT NOT http://pldh.net/media/pokemon/gen5/blackwhite_animated_front/496.gif --> http://pldh.net/media/pokemon/gen5/blackwhite_animated_front/497.gif Just AWFUL.
I would pick Snivy only to keep it as A Snivy/Servine, Only evolve it when I use it in the Leauge, for Attack and HP and all those other Stat Increases from Sevine to Serperior.

atucker22
06-22-2011, 06:27 PM
I hate Stunfisk, and Patrat. Stunfisk is just really dumb, and Patrat was super annoying at the beginning of the game, cause I couldn't run away, then they would just Hypnosis on me. I hated it

Jessu
07-03-2011, 11:17 PM
Also SHAME ON YOU JESS, NOT HAVING EVERY SINGLE POSSIBLE TYPE IN YOUR TEAM, GAWD.

UGH WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME.

I also realized another 'mon(s) I dislike.
THE GENIE TRIO.

why do they exist

http://pldh.net/media/pokemon/gen5/blackwhite_animated_front/618.gif

WHY IS IT LAUGHING...WHY?

Throh and Sawk kinda bugged me too...but Stunfisk...WTF WHY?

Stunfisk always gave me the idea that he passed gas and would be all "TEE HEE HEE YOU'RE ALL GONNA DIE FROM MY NOXIOUS FUMES" with his expression. It creeps me out. xD

Evildoctorporkchop
07-04-2011, 01:08 AM
Trubbish. Why would you make a trash pokemon? -____-

Foxamivalth
07-04-2011, 01:56 AM
Simipour, the face looks so silly.
Stunfisk, o.O its backsprite looks even creepy!
Cryogonal, I can't even figure out what this thing is! WTF!
Patrat's&Watchog's speed so fast which will throw a Super Fang on me most of time! XD

Crow22ize
07-11-2011, 10:22 AM
To be honest, most of the pokemon in black and white were... "way out there" to say the least. I, personally, like the plot but it was hard to raise my pokemon sense there weren't many good ones. Foongus, would be my most hated... they obviously ran out of ideas.

bobandbill
07-11-2011, 03:07 PM
Can't say I 'hate' them as much as 'dislike', but the Patrat line just sort of bugs me personally, as do the legendary 'trio' in this game in the genies which were too similar in design imo, and nor did the design for them appeal to me either. Ah well.

Stunfisk howeever kinda amuses me with the animation and it is certainly unique so that's one Pokemon I would say I don't hate which many others seem to. XD

Spherical Ice
07-11-2011, 08:03 PM
Y U POST HATE THREAD ;o;

All we Stunfisk ask for is love and care but noooooooo.

Anyway I hate Patrat. Uuugly and annoying.

Dartz
07-12-2011, 11:59 AM
I really hate Patrat >.>

Mageta
07-12-2011, 12:07 PM
I never quite like Trubbish or Munna. There evo lines annoy me quite alot.

VictoriasHoundoom
07-12-2011, 02:28 PM
My list is gonna be long because I think Black/white pokemon are just, ugh. a few are good but I don't really like them. note: i've never played the black/white games yet.

emboar, it's design is much too busy and cluttered.
Musharna, it looks like a dying unborn baby.
Gigalith and it's preevolutions. It's another stupid rock pokemon noone really needs.
Gurdurr a clown on steroids? It's whole evelution line looks messed up.
Throh and sawk, just a new hitmonchan and hitmonlee. D:
Crustle, it was soo cute as a Dwebble, but then that? can't it have an actual shell at least?
Sigilyph WTH? It gives me nightmeres!! it's like unknown and xatu had some messed up demon child.
Cofagrigus really? a coffin? looks like somthing off scooby doo.
Garbodor garbage? WHY? WTH!
Gothita and it's eveloved forms.... another creepy human-like pokemon... like smoochum and jinx...
Vanilluxe and it's preevoled forms... it looks like castform got frozen, turned into icecream, then went psycho and creepy and doubled itself or somthing!
Escavalier, again, why?
Foongus and it's eveolved forum... WHY? No ideas anymore?
Ferrothorn is just weird.
Klinklang and it's preevolved form.... Gears??? really??
Beheeyem and Elgyem... again, WTH?
I like Haxorus but why poop green/yellow? why not blue or purple or a pretty green?
Cryogonal what is that anyway/
Stunfisk IT'S CREEPY!
Golurk and golett, it's regiice in robot fom.
Durant it's creepin on me!

Thoose are the BW I don't like.
Here are some DP I don't like.
Empoleon killed the piplup lines' cuteness.
Bidoof WHY? I HATE IT.
Roserade I can't decide if it's a creepy old man or an ugly lady.
Burmy and Wormadam... really?
Ambipom it's ugly and creepy and I don't like it.
Honchkrow ruined Murkrow
Bronzor a toilet seat that floats and is near impossible for me to kill! D:
Spiritomb doesnt look like a pokemon
Rhyperior ruined the rhydon lines
Yanmega killed Yanma
Probopass WTH?
Rotom lack of ideas much?
Heatran is pointless and shouldnt be classifyed as a legendary.
Regigigas another stupid regi?

And to RS
Ludicolo creeps me out.
Hariyama is sooo ugly and so is it's preevolved form.
Nosepass WTH?
lunatone and solrock. really?
baltoy and claydol are just creepy!
Deoxys just doesnt seem like a pokemon.

And SG,
Hoothoot's eyes creep me out.
Dunsparce. It's plain, weak, does nothing, and becomes nothing.
smoochum, ew!

The only pokemon I don't like from BR is Jinx and Geodude.

I know that was a long list and more than black and white, but I HAD to share.
And it was fun making the list. :D

justinarose
07-30-2011, 04:34 AM
I notice a lot of stunfisk haters, I'll be honest, don't love him either. However, I TOTALLY crack up when I run into him because he has a really funny cry and he does this thing where he crinkles his eyes and chuckles, which is hilariously creepy.

But I must say I DESPISE durant. What a jerk. And two of the simi guys. Simisear looks stoned, and simipour just keeps waving like an idiot. Simisage is alright though.

Saraibre Ryu
07-30-2011, 07:45 AM
emboar, it's design is much too busy and cluttered. <- It looks like a flaming greek patterned anthro boar. I don't see how it's cluttered. o-o
Gurdurr a clown on steroids? It's whole evelution line looks messed up. <- Gurdurr made me go grr.
Crustle, it was soo cute as a Dwebble, but then that? can't it have an actual shell at least? Dwebble never actually had a shell, it was a rock carved out to act like one. Crustle upgraded to a giant slab of sandstone so...
Sigilyph WTH? It gives me nightmeres! it's like unknown and xatu had some messed up demon child. <- I saw it for the first time and went WTF too...
Vanilluxe and it's preevoled forms... it looks like castform got frozen, turned into icecream then went psycho and creepy and doubled itself or somthing! <- I've never eaten soft serve since.
Beheeyem and Elgyem... again, WTH? I believe it's an ET ref...
Cryogonal what is that anyway/ <-It's a killer snowflake. I swear.

Dunsparce. It's plain, weak, does nothing, and becomes nothing. <- You've clearly never seen a Paraflinch Sparce before...

My comments are in bold.

I don't so much hate Stunfisk as much as it freaks me out.
Then I got a shiny one off GTSN nicknamed 'Derpfish'. I thought that was freakin' awesome.

Anyway, my new hater:

Bouffalant. It makes me want to cry Afro Samurtos so much, and somehow it KO's Pokemon on my team despite level difference. I mean what the flip...

Seliana
07-30-2011, 09:18 AM
http://serebii.net/blackwhite/pokemon/munna.png

Everytime I see it now, I am bombarded with images of Baby!Voldemort from the final Harry Potter instalment. Except he's imbibed one too many hippy-fixes. I don't know why it does that, but it does. D8

As for Stunfisk, it's irritating as hell, but I can't hate something that gives me the giggles everytime I see it do its freaky giggle thing. As opposed to Siglypth...I almost screamed and dropped the game the first time I saw that.

Triscuit
07-30-2011, 01:04 PM
I seriously hate Flounderp, I mean Stunfisk. His typing seems kind of legit, but wow, a really bad design. Drunk creator?

Frost Dragon
08-06-2011, 01:22 AM
sorry to say it, but as far as B/W goes, ALL OF THEM. "Creativity" is getting out of hand! Ice cream? Snowflakes? GARBAGE?!? This isn't creative! This is just putting a face on a random object! what happened to the awesome monsters there used to be? With a single exeption for samurott.

Empoleon killed the piplup lines' cuteness.

I'm gonna have to kill you for that. Empoleon is my almost favorite.

Ant2011
08-06-2011, 01:50 AM
Tepig, Pignite, Emboar. They're abusing the fire/fighting type combo for starters.
Simipour. If you get a male it looks stupid...
Trubbish, Garbador. Trash? Really? Is this what we're resorting to now? We could have done a cloud of toxic smoke.
Vanillite, Vanillish, Vanilluxe. ... Ice cream? I thought Pokemon were supposed to be creatures that could be found in the wild and that have adapted to fit into their world. I don't feel sorry that they're ice cream. I really hope some people ate them.
Foongus, Amoongus. So now we're putting the total Pokeball design on everything? Okay. Well, I can't stand this now. The Pokeball was made AFTER Pokemon were discovered.

And that's my list...

Latio-Nytro
08-06-2011, 02:22 AM
Watchog takes the strict spot for number 1 most hated Pokemon in Unova, and possibly all time. It's like Bibarel, except it got more useless. It's also ugly, and Team Plasma spams it and it's absurdly annoying Confuse Ray and Hypnosis attacks. Cyrogonal takes a close second, and would have bottomed out if it wasn't for cool Ice Typing (no pun intended) and a massive Special Defense value. Audino is third, but for one VERY good reason: A Shiny Audino appeared in a Nuzlocke run I couldn't catch legally. IT WAS THE EVIL AUDINO!!

That being said, everything else is toleratable.

Judgmental Arceus
08-06-2011, 03:39 AM
2 other pokémon to hate on:
Sigilyph: It looks like Unown and Dusknoir and some other bird all were spliced and combined. Creeped me out the many days before I got black and white.

THOSE F***ING EMOLGA!!! Totally raped me twice when facing Elesa. Totally proved that having Sandile didn't help for shyt.

Super Sonic Garchomp
08-07-2011, 05:07 AM
kyurum takes the cake. does it even need explaining?

TheFirst
08-07-2011, 05:46 AM
Watchog takes the strict spot for number 1 most hated Pokemon in Unova, and possibly all time. It's like Bibarel, except it got more useless. It's also ugly, and Team Plasma spams it and it's absurdly annoying Confuse Ray and Hypnosis attacks. Cyrogonal takes a close second, and would have bottomed out if it wasn't for cool Ice Typing (no pun intended) and a massive Special Defense value. Audino is third, but for one VERY good reason: A Shiny Audino appeared in a Nuzlocke run I couldn't catch legally. IT WAS THE EVIL AUDINO!!

That being said, everything else is toleratable.

I have to agree with this. Its like an anorexic Bibarel with a drug addiction problem, just creepy. And if you add that they are spammed throughout the whole game they can really get on your nerves.

Its only use is as a HM slave, just like almost every early Pokemon.

Josh
08-07-2011, 09:44 AM
All Pokemon between #494 and #649 inclusive.

Alright...

I have a soft spot for Lillipup and Sandile.

But that's it.

Alex the Charmander
08-08-2011, 11:02 PM
Watchog.

I also have a special stop of hatred in my heart for Ghetsis's Hydregion. Not that I hate Hydregion, I LOVE Hydregion. However, Ghetsis's Hydregion killed Lan, Aviendha and Nynaeve in my Nuzlocke run, not to mention it's underleveled. Ghetsis, you loser.

I dislike Emboar. I have a level 100 Blaziken and a level 100 infernape. Why would I EVER want an Emboar? It also looks really strange. I liked Tepig, but it's evos ruined it.

White Knight
08-08-2011, 11:20 PM
Watchog is the bane of my existence.

Game Creator Convo:

"Hey, let's make the ultimate pokemon that status spams and has super fang!"
"Okay, what should we call it?"
"What's the dumbest name you can think of right now?"
"Watchog."
"Done."

camds
08-09-2011, 06:51 PM
The bloody icecream pokemons.

dimondgirlofthefuture
08-09-2011, 07:07 PM
I absolutely hate Stunfisk... I think it's pointless. Maybe if it had an epic evolution...

Charizard Michelle
08-09-2011, 07:45 PM
Basculin.

The fish tries to be Magicarp by being so common but at the same time is annoying as heck. Magicarp I have no problem with since if you leave them alone they leave you alone. These guys like to bite and bite and bite some more.

Bullkid
08-09-2011, 08:24 PM
The Emboar line. I'm getting really tired of Fire/Fighting starters.

Stunfisk has beast HP and Defense. I love that thing.

White Knight
08-10-2011, 02:30 AM
Especially because Basculin can actually do some damage when you meet em; but you do get decent EXP.

-insert more watchog rage here-

Machampion
08-10-2011, 07:15 PM
Pokemon should've stopped at 4th gen. Now they're getting too desperate with designs. This is gonna end, Next gen they will promise heaven and go out of existence because they'll let millions down cause in the process they wouldn't be able to think about anything new, kinda like Glover on the N64 except Glover isn't pokemon.

Socratic Sarcasm
08-15-2011, 02:45 PM
The Emboar line. I'm getting really tired of Fire/Fighting starters.

FINALLY someone understnds. Blaziken is a beast, Infernape is pretty cool, but Emboar? BLEEEEEEEEEEEEHHH.

But the Pokemon I hate most of all (regardless of comptetitive battling use) is Jellicent. WTF is it?

Pretty neutral on the Stunfisk issue though.

Pokemon Ranger Jeanne
08-16-2011, 04:40 PM
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/562.gif

If the Pokédex entries are to be believed, Yamask shouldn't even qualify as a Pokémon.

"Each of them carries a mask that used to be its face when it was human. Sometimes they look at it and cry."

-Pokémon Black Pokédex entry
"These Pokémon arose from the spirits of people interred in graves in past ages. Each retains memories of its former life."

-Pokémon White Pokédex entry

Gen V has a lot of really unnecessary and ugly Pokémon, with poorly distributed stats. But Yamask takes the cake!

Teddiursa of the Sky
08-16-2011, 08:46 PM
Another person who agrees with me! AHAHAHAHHAHAAAA! YAY!

HarlequinHugo
08-17-2011, 02:16 PM
I dislike Sigilyph, alot. I meen it looks like an inbred bird.

Foolish
08-17-2011, 06:23 PM
I don't like Garbodor. All they did was just gave a garbage bag a face. -___-;
I'm not a fan of Heatmor or Durant either. They're just as ugly as Garbodor. Same with Emboar. >.<

I don't get all of the hate against Stunfisk. I think it's an alright Pokemon.

EpicZekrom
08-18-2011, 09:39 PM
Patrat. It was just not appealing to me at all. Like bodoo was in Diamond/pearl/platnium.

Melusine
09-05-2011, 01:48 AM
I don't like Garbodor, Stunfisk, or Simipour. I think they're all ugly and pointless.

Sequentio
09-06-2011, 04:12 AM
I don't know. I kind of like Garbodor. It's stupid - yes, without question. But I don't know. I find it so awful that it's endearing.

My most hated is a three way tie between Eelektross, Klingklang and Sigilyph. :x

SLC
09-06-2011, 05:39 PM
THAT POKEBALL MUSHROOM THING!

It's awful ;_;

dj-tiny
09-06-2011, 10:21 PM

It's awful ;_;

the best thing about this is he dosen't like that much he dosen't types the name

twistedspoon
09-06-2011, 11:27 PM
omgwtffbbqwatchog is the worst
am i rite or am i rite.
hypnosis + super fang + hyper fang = ffffffffffffuuuuuuuuuuu

Randor
09-07-2011, 09:27 PM
Oh geez, I would defiantly have to say Woobat
http://www.serebii.net/blackwhite/pokemon/527.png

Saraibre Ryu
09-07-2011, 09:39 PM

It's awful ;_;

Foongus Amoongus...

THERES A MESSAGE IN THERE...

SammyTheKidney
09-10-2011, 01:12 PM
I don't hate abything,although I dislike Watchdog(and family) strongly

PokemonLeagueChamp
09-10-2011, 05:24 PM
What one(s) do I hate most?
http://cdn.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/4/43/582.pnghttp://cdn.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/e/e3/583.pnghttp://cdn.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/b/bf/584.png
Why. Why the hell am I fighting ice cream cones?

Saraibre Ryu
09-10-2011, 05:54 PM
What one(s) do I hate most?
http://cdn.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/4/43/582.pnghttp://cdn.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/e/e3/583.pnghttp://cdn.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/b/bf/584.png
Why. Why the hell am I fighting ice cream cones?

I've never eaten soft serve ice cream since I first saw those things.

Exophi
09-10-2011, 08:34 PM
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/bw/511.pnghttp://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/bw/512.pnghttp://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/bw/513.pnghttp://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/bw/514.pnghttp://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/bw/515.pnghttp://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/bw/516.png
Sorry guys, but I only like the monkeys who are also pigs. Generation 1 was when mankeys were in their prime(ape). I also apologize for that last sentence, nobody should have to endure it.

http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/056.gifhttp://images.wikia.com/pokemon/images/4/4e/Sweet_Heart_Sprite.pnghttp://www.pokemonelite2000.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/057.gif

Captain Jack Harkness
09-12-2011, 10:12 PM
http://cdn.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/thumb/d/d2/618Stunfisk.png/180px-618Stunfisk.png

This absoloutely poor excuse for a pokemon, I mean, really?

Quiet Camerupt
09-13-2011, 03:55 AM
http://cdn.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/thumb/d/d2/618Stunfisk.png/180px-618Stunfisk.png

But the evil giggle his animation does is so sinister...

I kind of hate Hydreigon *gasp* I just think they might have done a bit better for a Dark/Dragon

FlyingDreams
09-13-2011, 04:45 AM
Nearly every Pokemon from the Unova region are on my "list of disliked Pokemon". I mean... it's obvious that they're having a lack of ideas for designs, stats, types etc.

But to list a few:

http://static.gamesradar.com/images/mb/GamesRadar/us/Games/P/Pokemon%20Black%20White/Everything%20Else/Pokedex/Sprites/Serperior.png

When Snivy was introduced, a friend of mine and I thought it looked cool and kind of draconic. Then Servine was introduced, and it looked more promising. That was, until Serperior arrived. I mean... where did its legs go?! They just disappeared into thin air!

So, from draconic designs to a grass snake. Bleh, what a disappointment it was.

http://images4.fanpop.com/image/photos/19900000/Tepig-Pignite-Emboar-pokemon-19949964-160-159.jpg

We SO needed another Fire/Fighting starter. I mean, really. >_>

http://media.animevice.com/uploads/0/3695/352850-sewaddle_thumb.jpg

All I can say is... Caterpie. I mean, it looks like a Caterpie that grew fangs, lost the tip of its tail, has white dots in the middle of its eyes and has a leaf stuck to the back of its neck.

What most other members here wrote summaries other Pokemon from Unova I don't like.

Captain Jack Harkness
09-13-2011, 06:11 AM
But the evil giggle his animation does is so sinister...

I kind of hate Hydreigon *gasp* I just think they might have done a bit better for a Dark/Dragon

It looks like animated puke :)

Although I will agree with you're Hydreigon point. It just looks a bit too, over the top?

Manaphy Addict
09-13-2011, 01:47 PM
im gonna go and say i hate all new pokemon except for a few new legendaries,

The designs are totally rubbish, unnessisary, i can honestly imagine them making a new pokemon in gen 6 called Rick Astley

Hidden Move: Anoy

he trolls you in battle because the move lasts a whole hour....

tl:dr

I hate most of them, even the ones with nice stats look like they came outof my ass lol

SuperUltraZekrom
09-16-2011, 10:42 PM
im gonna go and say i hate all new pokemon except for a few new legendaries,

The designs are totally rubbish, unnessisary, i can honestly imagine them making a new pokemon in gen 6 called Rick Astley

Hidden Move: Anoy

he trolls you in battle because the move lasts a whole hour....

tl:dr

I hate most of them, even the ones with nice stats look like they came outof my butt lol
might wanna change that

Kenny_C.002
09-19-2011, 01:53 AM

Because there has to be a pokemon that will be crowned the "derp master" every generation. Next generation will have an even more derp pokemon.

Tasogares Red Mist
10-06-2011, 07:41 PM
I hate the looks and names of almost all of the Unova pokemon to be honest. (Ice cream cone pokemon, flat-fish-thing pokemon, etc.) Their lack of ideas in every department is just overwhelming. I'd rather them come out with a new pokemon and not introduce ANY new pokemon, than see these pathetic excuses ever disgrace my ds again. Now then, my most hated pokemon.

Most hated pokemon: Litwick

Reason: He killed my poor Zorua while I was training him >.>

Velocity
10-14-2011, 12:23 AM
I don't understand everyone ragging on Serperior, when Servine is just so hard to look at. >:O

I have a strong distaste for the Garbodor line, as well as freaking Klink. Could they have been any less creative with its name, honestly?

mightydes
10-14-2011, 03:39 PM
Roggenrola/Boldore. I hated grinding because they had Sturdy.

Also, all Fighting types this gen except for the legendary ones. None of them looked that great, in my opinion. I didn't want any of them near my team.

Pickleboy
10-15-2011, 02:43 AM
Drudigon and the Axew line... what hideous designs...

Pickleboy
10-15-2011, 02:44 AM
Drudigon and the Axew line... what hideous designs...

eishiba
10-15-2011, 06:07 AM
Patrat! God it looks so stupid. I miss the days when rattata was the annoying pokemon you wished you could forever erase from the game. It almost looks like its trying to ride a damn surf board or something. Watchhog isn't any better. It looks like its wearing grandma's dorky sweater from last Christmas.

mightydes
10-15-2011, 06:21 AM
It looks like its wearing grandma's dorky sweater from last Christmas.

This made me lol. XD I never thought about it like that. XD I thought of it more as a pencil with a tail. XD

1337 Guy
10-15-2011, 07:58 AM
Stunfisk. I think the Pokemon community hates us.
Patrat and Watchog. ANNOYING!!!!!!!!!
Trubbish and it's evo. .................WHY?!

Sequentio
10-15-2011, 07:23 PM
Patrat! God it looks so stupid. I miss the days when rattata was the annoying pokemon you wished you could forever erase from the game. It almost looks like its trying to ride a damn surf board or something. Watchhog isn't any better. It looks like its wearing grandma's dorky sweater from last Christmas.
http://i51.tinypic.com/2uikf85.png

Yeah. Dorky Christmas Sweater.

akaichi
10-15-2011, 08:50 PM
Trubbish. WHY do you make a TRASH CAN POKEMON? You're running out of ideas.... Just like digimon... I used to love digimon...
'

Orange_Flaaffy
10-15-2011, 10:17 PM
Durant, no question, everything else I don't mind for the most part.

I have to say the Vanillite line is some of my favorite if not my most favorite of the whole new line. I guess the sheer mascot-ness of a food pokemon wins me over and reminds me of those great fast foot characters of late 80's early 90's lore I loved to get toys of. It is like the Mcnuggets Buddies of pokemon X3

JackHammer360
10-16-2011, 12:30 AM
I liked the pokemon in gen 5, but I DID hate tympoles evolutions and stunfisk somewhere around Iccurus city (if you started out with tepig you know what I mean)

White Knight
10-16-2011, 03:56 AM
I liked the pokemon in gen 5, but I DID hate tympoles evolutions and stunfisk somewhere around Iccurus city (if you started out with tepig you know what I mean)

I just wish that the whole musical thing carried over with Palpitoad and Seismitoad. :(