PDA

View Full Version : Kwee.

Xiie
06-27-2011, 01:09 PM
I had trouble with the account activation but it's all cool now. The URPG fascinated me by the way, and of course I won't just lurk into that forum. I would also like to make my own graphic shop someday.

So anyhow, nice to meet you guys! :3

Lilligance
06-27-2011, 02:02 PM
Hello~ ♪ And welcome!
I'm sorry you had trouble with the activation, but I'm glad you were able to manage! I hope you enjoy the URPG, and I can't wait to see your Graphic shop if you ever get the chance to make it! If you ever need anything, please feel free to ask! People here are very friendly and will help you with whatever comes your way!

It's wonderful to meet you Xiie! I hope you enjoy the forums!

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_l8p9o9oI7q1qdtuqno1_250.gif

Xiie
06-27-2011, 02:29 PM
I never had a proper greeting for years now! O_O; Regardless, nice to meet you, Liligance. :)

PS. Your art is .. bad-ass. :">

Sight of the Stars
06-27-2011, 03:31 PM
Hello! ^^; I'm White Wolf of the Snow, commonly known as WWotS or Vanessa. :D The URPG is great! That's what convinced me to get a lot more into writing, and in truth, it seriously changed my life. I really hope you enjoy your time here! I've been on PE2K for quite a while. I'm also into graphics, and know my way around GIMP, so if you need help with either the URPG or graphics (if you use GIMP), I'd be happy to help.

Blargh, I'm not too good at greetings. Hope you don't mind. ;D

Xiie
06-28-2011, 07:11 AM
Hi! =3 Yeah, the roleplays were like the special part that made me eyes +_+. I'm not really good with writing so I suppose URPG will HELP me alot :3 I've used GIMP before but it really wasn't for me. >.<

Typhlosion Explosion
06-28-2011, 09:00 AM
Hello~ ♪ And welcome!
I'm sorry you had trouble with the activation, but I'm glad you were able to manage! I hope you enjoy the URPG, and I can't wait to see your Graphic shop if you ever get the chance to make it! If you ever need anything, please feel free to ask! People here are very friendly and will help you with whatever comes your way!

It's wonderful to meet you Xiie! I hope you enjoy the forums!

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_l8p9o9oI7q1qdtuqno1_250.gif

Ahh! I just saw that episode like thee days ago where Pikachu did that! <3

And I'm glad you got through activation! :D Welcome to the forums!

Lilligance
06-28-2011, 12:12 PM
I never had a proper greeting for years now! O_O; Regardless, nice to meet you, Liligance. :)

PS. Your art is .. bad-ass. :">

Oh gosh! Well I'm glad you came then! And thank you!

Ahh! I just saw that episode like thee days ago where Pikachu did that! <3

Haha really? See Xiie? Since you came, you make magical (http://29.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_l5janxhuYk1qcwsd8o1_250.gif) things happen! We're so glad you came!

Jedi Knight Goen-Tog Etya
07-03-2011, 05:07 PM
Welcome to the Pokemon Elite 2000 site. We hope you find everything you need to make your Pokemon experience better. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask anyone.

I never had a proper greeting for years now! O_O

xiie - you never had a proper greeting? I'm terribly sorry about that. Welcome. I'm glad you're around. Take care.