PDA

View Full Version : Hello

YouLookLikeBread
07-17-2011, 06:21 AM
I'm kinda new here.
I mean, I have already been here few years ago known as Sockyo, but since I haven't been here for, like, 2-3 years, I guess he forgot about me XD
Anyways, last night I was sitting by myself and suddenly a thought popped to my mind.
Why won't I come back to the forum that had all those super awesome people?
So here I am.

Graceful_Suicune
07-17-2011, 07:29 AM
That's totally awesome. And you're right. We are totally awesome. xD

Haha, I hope you have a good time here. ^^ If you're any kind of interested, we've got the Pe2k Podcasts up and running again after over a year, so if you wanna hear the intro or subscribe, pop over to the thread in the interactive projects. :D

It's good to start afresh. So yeah. Enjoy the forum. :3

~GS.

Mike Posner
07-17-2011, 07:52 AM
Hey there, i am Mike Posner but you can call me Mike Posner i do not remember you because i joined this forum this year.

Foxamivalth
07-17-2011, 09:43 AM
Hi!
Welcome back to the forum!
However, I don't know you.
I'm still one month old here.

Daughter of Mew
07-17-2011, 10:23 AM
Welcome back to the forum! I'm hoping to become more active again, I feel like I've not really been a proper part of this forum for like a year.

Honestly? You username rings a bell. I might have seen you around when I first joined. :3

Peace Buyer
07-17-2011, 12:16 PM
*My reaction into seeing another MLP FiM fan (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C_S5cXbXe-4)*

Anyway, welcome to the forum, blah blah blah, i didnt really expect a new person today so I didnt have enough time to throw a party, so just join the current one on the forum (its everywhere) remember now, dont be a stranger.

Jedi Knight Goen-Tog Etya
07-17-2011, 05:42 PM
Welcome to the Pokemon Elite 2000 forum. We all hope you find all the info you need to make your Pokemon experience awesome. In the mean time, if you should happen to have any questions, please feel free to ask anyone.